Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

1 hour ago, Shilderia said:

And any recent news about Sifu? Last week I was massaged naked, but masseur was very careful of keeping me covered with a heavy towel... not the least hanky panky possible for what I could see. Can you generally confirm the same?

Btw, massages was extremely well done though.

Good Massage .. not HE

12 hours ago, Shilderia said:

If somebody has got up-to-date infos about male naked massage (with fun possibilities or not) in Penang, apart from Pranglin SQ and My Soul Wellness, please make me notice ( also with PM), thanks

Where is Pranglin SQ? 

(typo error?) 

By the way, Fresh Heart Tuina 舒心 does have one lady available for massage. At one time Benny asked me whether I am OK with lady therapist, that must be her. She also works with Ah Niu Wan Tan Mee downstairs taking customers' order. I also saw her doing foot reflexology while waiting for my therapist. 

28 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Where is Pranglin SQ? 

(typo error?) 

Sorry, I meant SK at Prangin Mall:lol:

By the way, Fresh Heart Tuina 舒心 does have one lady available for massage. At one time Benny asked me whether I am OK with lady therapist, that must be her. She also works with Ah Niu Wan Tan Mee downstairs taking customers' order. I also saw her doing foot reflexology while waiting for my therapist. 

Ok thanks, so maybe I was at the right place, at least:D

I've to point once more, for those who could be interested, that this lady is an awesome masseuse, with bull strength in her hands (and she knows very well how to use it). She's of course totally serious (a mature and respectable lady usually doesn't do indulge in hanky panky), but she doesn't annoy customers with paper undies and/or strenuous towel adjustments... she's not afraid at all of seeing or even touching a dick, if it's in the way of her massage motions. Not really a big deal for her.

Edited by Shilderia

13 hours ago, Wilfred said:

Downstairs is Ah Gu Wan Tan Mee

Thank you, I already verified I was in the correct place:thumb:

Anybody tried this indian Ayurveda place?

Ramaiah Sunshine Ayurveda Treatment Center, Farlim Square, Air Itam zone

I know that they are accepting male customers, while both Amma Ayurved center (Georgetown) and Kerala Ayurveda (mainland Penang) currently have no male masseurs (they told me it will be like this for a few months... every indian masseur seems to be back in India for looong holidays), so they're not accepting gents at the moment.

Guest Pg-massagefan
On 7/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Shilderia said:

And any recent news about Sifu? Last week I was massaged naked, but masseur was very careful of keeping me covered with a heavy towel... not the least hanky panky possible for what I could see. Can you generally confirm the same?

Btw, massages was extremely well done though.

May we know who is the masseur name or how he looks like for the good massage?

On 7/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, Guest Pg-massagefan said:

May we know who is the masseur name or how he looks like for the good massage?

Didn't ask his name... He's very skinny, around 1.75 tall. I asked if he's Thai and he said yes but not sure he really understood (pretty basic English). He looks 30 something and has a ponytail. Not effeminate.

Edited by Shilderia

Guest LAN-lan
4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

Didn't ask his name... He's very skinny, around 1.75 tall. I asked if he's Thai and he said yes but not sure he really understood (pretty basic English). He looks 30 something and has a ponytail. Not effeminate.

4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

Is the masseur Johan still there?

43 minutes ago, Andysmith1977 said:

Heading to evergreen spa and sauna this weekend... anyone interested in going for some fun?

last time there I enjoyed wank and cum in the jacuzzi

image.jpg

Would love to join!! I am available on Friday. Need help getting in tho. 

20 hours ago, hairyindmix said:

Wanna meet?

Bi Top Indian mix male. 25, 185, 85 6.5inch uncut male

i dont trust this guy..i messaged him and than no reply...

anyone else same expererince like dis??

4 hours ago, Guest sad said:

i dont trust this guy..i messaged him and than no reply...

anyone else same expererince like dis??

Haha, I don't simply meet anyone than not my cup of tea. No need to a guest to condemn me. I have met few people in this forum and we had great time. So yeah, good luck to you

On 8/7/2019 at 7:41 AM, Man69 said:

Anyone know any sauna or toilet with glory hole in Penang? 

I don't think there is any glory hole in Penang as far as I know.

However, Komtar ITC toilet Level 3 besides the HP casing shop. There are two cubicles with tiny hole but usually nobody going so don't waste your time.

Any review about the many massage places in Batu Ferringhi zone? Any places when naked massage and/or some hanky panky (from male or female) can be possible?

My only experiences there are at Zen Spa.

Have been there five times, in 2015, 2017 and 2018. Had 1 body massage and four massages plus scrubs. I'm the body massage, which I had in a curtained stall, the lady was rather touchy but nothing happened. I was naked with sarong. 

In the massages plus scrubs, one time an Indian male did the scrub and a lady the massage. She softly proposed h.e. but I declined. The other times, scrub and massages where performed by one lady, and nothing happened. I was naked with sarong for the massage, and with paper undies for the scrub.

Last night after finishing up on the exhibition set up for this weekend, got a nice surprise at one of the toilet on 2nd floor by the quiet walkway. Was walking back to the hotel going thru the air con walkway went into the toilet to wash my hand when another exhibitor was inside with his shirt off washing some stain from the sleeve. That guy was pumped! I wasn’t too bad I a gym regular but he was huge. We got talking a bit and I can sense there were some attraction the eye contact and proximity we were standing from each other. Before long I couldn’t resist touched his bicep admiring him. The flexed for me more and said he don’t mind. When my hand moved to his chest he was breathing hard and I just went for it and kissed him hard. He swallowed my tongue deep and hard. It was actually painful lol but I was so high couldn’t stop. We moved to the cubicle closed it and started stripping. His cock didn’t disappoint me thick and hard about 8 or 9 like mine. We took turn sucking each other kissed and masturbated each other till we came. After cleaned up I thought that was it and regretted didn’t get to fuck him as I am top. We got out walked back to the hotel that I found out he was also staying and when he was about to get off his floor he asked me if I wanted to get a beer in his room. I went for it ofc. We got in his room, he stripped handed me a beer and went to take a bath. After a min or so he called ask me to join him. I went for it. We scrubbed and rubbed each other and got hard again both. This time he rubbed his hard rock arse grinding my now super hard cock. Few time my cock almost sliced in but he was good at just getting my tip on the surface of his anus without entering. A few mins he stopped the shower and we dried each other. He got the condom out of his toiletries bag we got the bed, he gave me another round of super deep throat sucking till I was about to explode  before he wrapped my throbbing cock and sat on top of me sliding my cock into his warm arse. I came after a few minutes and he told me to suck his cock till he came. After that we were both exhausted fell asleep till 4 this morning when I left he was snoring like a bull lol....couldn’t stop thinking was a luck I had eating breakfast this morning. I am still ernergised with the thought of the encounter even now instead of tired haha.....honestly the toilets here are really quiet clean and damn strategic for meeting people.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:59 AM, Guest SPICE said:

Last night after finishing up on the exhibition set up for this weekend, got a nice surprise at one of the toilet on 2nd floor by the quiet walkway. Was walking back to the hotel going thru the air con walkway went into the toilet to wash my hand when another exhibitor was inside with his shirt off washing some stain from the sleeve. That guy was pumped! I wasn’t too bad I a gym regular but he was huge. We got talking a bit and I can sense there were some attraction the eye contact and proximity we were standing from each other. Before long I couldn’t resist touched his bicep admiring him. The flexed for me more and said he don’t mind. When my hand moved to his chest he was breathing hard and I just went for it and kissed him hard. He swallowed my tongue deep and hard. It was actually painful lol but I was so high couldn’t stop. We moved to the cubicle closed it and started stripping. His cock didn’t disappoint me thick and hard about 8 or 9 like mine. We took turn sucking each other kissed and masturbated each other till we came. After cleaned up I thought that was it and regretted didn’t get to fuck him as I am top. We got out walked back to the hotel that I found out he was also staying and when he was about to get off his floor he asked me if I wanted to get a beer in his room. I went for it ofc. We got in his room, he stripped handed me a beer and went to take a bath. After a min or so he called ask me to join him. I went for it. We scrubbed and rubbed each other and got hard again both. This time he rubbed his hard rock arse grinding my now super hard cock. Few time my cock almost sliced in but he was good at just getting my tip on the surface of his anus without entering. A few mins he stopped the shower and we dried each other. He got the condom out of his toiletries bag we got the bed, he gave me another round of super deep throat sucking till I was about to explode  before he wrapped my throbbing cock and sat on top of me sliding my cock into his warm arse. I came after a few minutes and he told me to suck his cock till he came. After that we were both exhausted fell asleep till 4 this morning when I left he was snoring like a bull lol....couldn’t stop thinking was a luck I had eating breakfast this morning. I am still ernergised with the thought of the encounter even now instead of tired haha.....honestly the toilets here are really quiet clean and damn strategic for meeting people.

lucky u, i was in spice also

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.