Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

2 minutes ago, Wandai said:

"Sauna" as in dry sauna with wooden bench with heating element nearby the seat or "sauna" as in steam room where steam circulating the entire area making it moist and hot or "sauna" as in darken steam room for people cruising? 

If it is the first two, you will have better luck getting it at an upscale hotels or gyms. If it is the latter, then the answer would be no, as far as I know. 

Any popular one can recommend for the first one you mentioned?

1 hour ago, genjo said:

Any popular one can recommend for the first one you mentioned?

I don't have much experience to share regarding sauna in hotel/gym in Penang. I would suggest you ask the hotelier staffs for more information. 

There is one sauna available in Spice Aquatic Centre. It is under repair currently. The staffs said that it may be available mid-May. 

In addition to that, there are two "traditional" sauna in Penang. Basically it is herbs infused sauna. One is near Kongsi, Balik Pulau while the other is on the hill on the way to Balik Pulau. I'm unsure the operating hour for the former and I couldn't find the location for the latter. 

I'm sorry I couldn't help much. 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.