Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

MANHUNT SINGAPORE 2011

I didn't realize that this was already ongoing.

Man, shud have caught the event at Orchard Central the past weekend.

Too bad down with a cold.

Since there's this swimwear competition event at Tanjong Beach Club this coming Saturday, anyone going? ;)

P/S: Whoever sponsored them the swimwear really had bad taste in dishing out the kind of swimwear for the contestants though

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

MANHUNT SINGAPORE 2011

I didn't realize that this was already ongoing.

Man, shud have caught the event at Orchard Central the past weekend.

Too bad down with a cold.

Since there's this swimwear competition event at Tanjong Beach Club this coming Saturday, anyone going? ;)

P/S: Whoever sponsored them the swimwear really had bad taste in dishing out the kind of swimwear for the contestants though

hmmm... why will a organiser put a BIG RED CROSS over someone face? If the person is disqualified, just removed the picture lo. It is hardly a professional way to treat ex-contestant.

Yr mouth damn CB hor. :D

But you know wot I mean. Some guys are very easy on the eyes but are not blessed with much grey matter.

So the point u wanna prove is that u're more eligible to contest? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Guest junkie

Sadly I hv to agree that this year's Manhunt has lost its appeal for me. The boys are so-so and are put in the most hideously ugly swim trunks. The all important swimwear round becomes like a joke.

hmmm... why will a organiser put a BIG RED CROSS over someone face? If the person is disqualified, just removed the picture lo. It is hardly a professional way to treat ex-contestant.

Second this...

Thought there's some sort of elimination like american idol or something :unsure:

By the way... where are the swimwear? :huh:

Edited by Lovensick

Guest Guest

Their swimwear is so ugly, like they are wearing their mothers panties. Negative sex appeal, why this year's organisers cannot find nicer swimwear? :(

Guest imseeker

Their swimwear is so ugly, like they are wearing their mothers panties. Negative sex appeal, why this year's organisers cannot find nicer swimwear? :(

Where are their swimwear photos?

Actually I'd like to think that the swimwear sponsors must have lost their minds to provide this kind of swimwear for d competition....

And yeah, I liked Alex Ng....and Shahid too! :P

Edited by qedcwc

Where are their swimwear photos?

Find Manhunt Singapore 2011 in Facebook

It's all there

Kenneth Li

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 74 kg

Hobbies/ Interests: Cooking; Swimming

Kenneth once dropped out of his polytechnic education because he was so playful. However, after his stint in National Service, he decided to turn over a new leaf and restarted his studies.

He joined Manhunt because he feels it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and wants to meet new people to expand his network.

i like him more. playful guy is love. haha

Edited by nizal

there's one contestant offering me a ticket to watch them on the final night. i can't decide if i should go or not?

hehe.... i wanna go if u dunwan to..... :P

but u have still to pay the ticket. the catch is, u will meet him in person to get the ticket..lol

cheh..... u said he offer u ticket, i tot he gave u free one.... :yuk:

What... U mean we have to pay to watch the finals?? Wonder how many would turn up... Even the past free ones dun have very good turnout isn't it

They are having it at TAB inside Orchard Hotel this time round, thus the charge of S$ 60.

Tot that the free-to-public past editions had quite good turnout?

why is Henryk disqualified??

henryk1.jpg

Contestant Biography

Henryk Tan

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 78 kg

Hobbies/ Interests: Dancing; working out in the gym

To Chinese-Polish Henryk, it is all about the journey, and this is reflected in his life thus far. His interests range from a love of literature and theatre; to dancing and modelling. Of course, to win Top 3 in Manhunt would be icing on his already rich cake.

Henryk is a proud contestant of Manhunt Singapore 2011.

- Disqualified becos of country of origin perhaps?

went to Manhunt 2011 swimwear competition yesterday

arrived late...

the contestants wore swimwear that were of the same cutting as the one in Manhunt's Facebook page photos, but wif a much more appealing design...

Alex's body is hot! :P

249228_196942057029679_151707654886453_549813_4484773_n.jpg

one of the questions thrown at one of the contestants was What do you think of one night-stand? :lol::rolleyes:

Was at Manhunt Finals today. The guys were hot in swimwear and executive wear! :P

Seriously....whats with the ugly swim wear.....lol....

oh no... the swimwear photos that were posted before the actual swimwear competition event were definitely ugly in terms of design...

the ones they wore on the actual competition itself was much more appealing....

haiya... blame it on their sponsors la.... give this kind of cutting....

but then hor, with good looking bodies, wont have to worry wat kind of cutting is the swimwear

as long the design is not glaringly ugly.... :P

oh no... the swimwear photos that were posted before the actual swimwear competition event were definitely ugly in terms of design...

the ones they wore on the actual competition itself was much more appealing....

haiya... blame it on their sponsors la.... give this kind of cutting....

but then hor, with good looking bodies, wont have to worry wat kind of cutting is the swimwear

as long the design is not glaringly ugly.... :P

The swimwear definately did not showcase their assets. Im not saying me or the judges should literally look at their crotch. But with a tight/fitting swimwear can sure enhance the overall appearance in my own opinion.

What was the brand of the swimwear...hmmm.....

nice bods...but wondering how come sg manhunt look so gay n sissy , not men at all

well, u might wanna note that some of them even have girlfriends d...

The swimwear definately did not showcase their assets. Im not saying me or the judges should literally look at their crotch. But with a tight/fitting swimwear can sure enhance the overall appearance in my own opinion.

What was the brand of the swimwear...hmmm.....

there was one contestant who wore yellow, that was obvious :ph34r:

i think it's Poko Pano... the brand name showed up on the screen when it displayed the contestants pictures in swimwear....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Who is Jason?" :whistle:

He's the recent winner of Manhunt Singapore 2012 last Friday.

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.