Male HQ

Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]

chub btm

Guest Guest

Funny to see so many people against orgies but supportive of going sauna at the same time... Got difference meh..? Pretty much two sides of the same coin, right? 

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Funny to see so many people against orgies but supportive of going sauna at the same time... Got difference meh..? Pretty much two sides of the same coin, right? 

saying is one thing

while doing is another thing 

therefore they say and do to them is

different thing lor.

hahha - that is why i ask for mutual respect !

Guest Peter Pan
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Don't generalise. Sauna can have both orgies and singly.  Going to Sauna is also considered cruising for a one on one sex in a confined location.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Most of them are HIV+ :( thats why never dare to try.

Not sure.  Probably a group of HIV get-together "meeting"?  Anyway, it takes only one person to have HIV to infect everyone in the room. 

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Peter Pan said:

Don't generalise. Sauna can have both orgies and singly.  Going to Sauna is also considered cruising for a one on one sex in a confined location.

Who pays entrance fees with the intention of just a single one-on-one sex encounter, right? If the market is right, they will target multiple encounters, even if it is one-on-one each time. 

It is the same logic like you like Solo Private dining or you prefer to go for Inter-Continental Buffet with a spread of varieties to choose from.

It is just preferences. 

In my view, it is like some people just more comfortable in dining at their own privacy, while other like to try more varieties and indulge in more choice rather than just leave with no choice or just going for the same menu everytime unless you keep going for different restaurants all the time.. 

Edited by HydroNaut

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

of cos got difference.

not fair to comment if you havent been to both before.

in sauna, you can be totally selective and engage in 1-to-1. you can even leave if you cant find anyone.

in orgy session, not that you cant be selective but not easy and hard to engage in 1-to-1. you can be kissing, being sucked, being rimmed, f or being f, all at the same time.

Why do we want to judge others in how they enjoy sex?

And, I hope no one is coming up, it is a gay thing.

There are swinger clubs in the straight world.

For sure, it might become an obsession for some and they cease enjoying 1 to 1 sex.

On thoughts on people practising into group fun, as long as they don't engage in drugs, I have no issues.

Anyhow, if you are dating a guy for fun, you wouldn't know whether he engaged in group fun before. I m not sure if he informs you on his sex habits or liking.

Try it out, get your own experience, it might be something for you, it might not.

I came across guys who seem to only enjoy group sex, the sort of the more dicks, the more asses, the better the fun experience. I doubt it is correct. 1 to 1 can be a satisfying experience too. I would conclude, many guys who indulged in to group play often came home with little satisfaction, because it all depends on what you seek and what you get. Because not everyone who you desire in a group will play with you or the mix might not be that thrilling as you hoped.

But I m not here to judge on guys.

Guest lao tzeeeeeeeeeeeee
9 hours ago, Guest No fever said:

They are there to check each other’s temperature 

spacer.png

except that the tool they use is a meat thermometer, LOL

Guest Pei Fu
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who pays entrance fees with the intention of just a single one-on-one sex encounter, right? If the market is right, they will target multiple encounters, even if it is one-on-one each time. 

You sure can cum multiple times on the same day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 3/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, Guest John said:

They're sad, pathetic and depressed

Oh why do say that? These orgy hunks are sad? Pathetic? Depressed?

Guest Samuel Kokkokkeh Tan
1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

i salute them. If all are cute, good looking, still ok.

But if ugly, sigh...... it feels like being raped.

you must be the rapist

Guest Uncle
3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

i salute them. If all are cute, good looking, still ok.

But if ugly, sigh...... it feels like being raped.

Exactly... But for some, the feeling of being raped is heavenly. Yummy

Bored, lonely and/empty.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Thoughts
On 3/10/2020 at 5:54 PM, Kimochi said:

So whats your thoughts? 

The tall chinese guy with short hair looks yummy n sweet. He's like dont care n can still give a sweet smile.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:40 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Honestly those who can be invited to orgy must be of certain calibre e.g young hot gd looking, muscular fit etc. Yeah they are slutty but even mundane guys can be slutty too. So whatever float their boats. 

To bad i always get rejected at the door steps (laugh)

Sending virtual hugs.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

31 minutes ago, Guest Tony Chen said:

Orgy Is an addiction. 
once you go 10, it’s hard to be satisfied with one 

It depends ~ again like what @HydroNaut posted, its up to individual preference. 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

It depends ~ again like what @HydroNaut posted, its up to individual preference. 

Don't forget the exposure to STDs too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Harley
2 hours ago, Guest Tony Chen said:

Orgy Is an addiction. 

Celine Dion can go to 11.

People who started a chat topic should FIRST be the one to contribute their opinions  and not being plain lazy , conveniently asked , WHAT DO U THINK 

DO it first , set example 

Guest Thhccc
3 hours ago, Guest Thoughts said:

The tall chinese guy with short hair looks yummy n sweet. He's like dont care n can still give a sweet smile.

That's because Thailand and China the same, nothing that cannot be settled later with money.

These types of orgies usually have a pair of honey couple, very handsome pair to attract straights, bi and gays.

Those who organised here seldom successful bc too dangerous. 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:40 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Honestly those who can be invited to orgy must be of certain calibre e.g young hot gd looking, muscular fit etc. Yeah they are slutty but even mundane guys can be slutty too. So whatever float their boats. 

To bad i always get rejected at the door steps (laugh)

I am about to post the same. Really!! Those who get invited to such private orgy are of some calibre. So is not some cat or dog can go. 

Guest Masc btm
On 4/12/2020 at 7:20 AM, Guest Tony Chen said:

Orgy Is an addiction. 

Not 10 so exaggerated.

3 to 5 are enough. 1 on left, 1 on right, 1 doing the fucking, 1 fucking my mouth, 1 resting or standby or helping to shift my body about or adding more lube. 

Everybody must be engaged.

But after 5, really really badly sore. Then no more fun. Don't be too greedy otherwise you'll be damaged.

The only bad thing that can happen in the orgy is that u r being isolated and neglected. 

Guest Orgy Queen
1 hour ago, tyan said:

The only bad thing that can happen in the orgy is that u r being isolated and neglected. 

I always make sure all participants' cock are sucked by me and shoot out at least one round. I never neglect anyone . All gets my royal blowjob and go home sleep like a baby.  

I have a tagging system so no one is left out. I get the tile Orgy queen for a reason.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:58 AM, Guest Orgy Queen said:

I always make sure all participants' cock are sucked by me and shoot out at least one round. I never neglect anyone . All gets my royal blowjob and go home sleep like a baby.  

I have a tagging system so no one is left out. I get the tile Orgy queen for a reason.

Wow. When do u host ur orgy?

Guest Orgy is fun

Orgy is fun. Tried that before a few times. Miss those days. I am a top. The pure btm will feel bless to be probed the whole night by different dicks

1 hour ago, semb23chn said:

went before hosted by this btm uncle at his place. he managed to get his friend and 2 other dragon boater young hunks to join. basically I went there and got serviced by the bunks while the btm uncle rode on my cock

lucky you - but i got a question is btm uncle rode your cock and u got only one cock so how the other of 3 service you ?

i presume one kissing you, the other two lick your nipple is it ?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • IkuTube locked this topic