Male HQ

Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]

chub btm

Having just had one last week with 3 other very hot and sexy guys..  here are my observations about orgies:

- Which orgy do you prefer? There are orgies and there are spontaneous group sessions that can happen suddenly in the sauna, the MRT toliet or swimming pool. Organised orgies take a lot of work but can be more rewarding!

Wow! TopChinese u seem to be a big orgy-goer. Whenever there is orgy fun, i will try to go. My fren is quite gd in organizing. Ppl he gets are sporty, fun, hunks. Love to go to his. :clap:

To Top Chinese

totally insightful description of what needs to be done to get max fun out of the big O.

Must add that people joining in must not be there to see see look look... else they should be targeted for instant S&M :lol:

:whistle:

Guest Guest01

Sorry, to be honest, 5 or more then consider orgy, if less, ppl will just say 3s or 4s, u never heard ppl say 5s right? Very normal to have orgy la, even more than 10 persons, some even got doctors, lawyes etc, bur that type is real fun but is special type of orgy la :P

Most important is all click, u can turn the world up side down, some u can even see them very often in TV or magazines too, :D

• 3 weeks later...

kinda not liked my first orgy experience... and only one...

nice initial group of about 8 ppl. stocky mature / middle aged / late 20s... in total about 12 odd ppl fit into the hotel room by the end of it.

sucking a while... and once someone started to put his cock into my ass... suddenly i end up servicing everyone...

ok la trying out 2 cocks at the same time was quite an experience... never managed to enter both la... hahaha too pain but interesting experience of trying to get into position...

but anyway the point is... when end up being the person doing the favour to the other person and no one return the favour become very...

sian...

• 2 weeks later...
well pls be safe when hving orgy sex cos the risk of getting AIDS and stds are higer

Agree with what Guest said - must be careful. Using condom is safe but just imagine this. One btm is infected with HIV or STD, a top penetrates him with condom, and with the same condom, he proceeds to penetrate another btm. The risk of the second btm getting infected will be higher.

Oh please... if the orgy organiser is so kiam siap to insist on 1 condom per top, then I won't bother to go. :angry:

There is no excuse for you not to stick to safe sex. Its your body, you take care of it. Always use a fresh condom for a fresh bottom. Especially after multiple tops sharing same bottom, always change for hygiene purposes. :whistle:

Bring your own condoms and lube if you must, u can always stock up again in OneSeven or TC. You don't expect the orgy organiser to provide for you everything is it?

Orgies can be safe and exciting fun. Very interesting way for you to meet various people and enjoy. Don't let these people ruin your fun for you. :swear:

I know what you are saying lah Top Chinese, Ideally that is the case but sometimes you can't be sure mah.......Some Tops maybe too high (not say they intentionally) they for a moment forget to change, not say they stingy or don't want to change lah.......So taking part in an orgy has a higher risk in that sense....

Vy fun last weekend. Im not gd in story telling. Sorry. There will be one again dis weekend! :clap:

You are a cocktease. Only know how to make people steam and then walk away. Its like sucking someone's cock in the dark room... get him so close to shoot and then you pull him out of your mouth and leave him alone with his hard on.

No thanks. Life is too short for people like you.

• 10 months later...
Guest ozboy9999

You guys have not seen what real orgy is like with 100 of guys in a room,everyone having hot session sucking, fxxking and rumming,etc.The smell of hot sex stining the whole place and the noice woo,when u are there u have totaly forgotting whats ur name.Thats a hotttt orgy. :D

• 5 months later...

I had a 3some and ended in a physically awkward position.

A bottom (Mr X) was on top of me and we were smooching. And then the third (Mr Y) joined and started humping Mr X, while I was squashed right at the bottom.

Part of it enjoyed the fun... apart from nearly being suffocated and some slight chest discomfort afterwards....

This is why you should stop the bottom from kissing you.. and get him to support his own weight.

Also an ideal position to enjoy double penetration.

3somes are meant to be fun and wholesome... not strength training exercises.

Guest Only Me

The whole thing is to communicate, they wound know that you are not comfortable if you dont tell them or him... yes double penetration feels shoik, I was lying on my back f--king this guy who is on top and then the other top entered him from behind the feeling of 2 dicks rubbing while still in a hot arse ... hhuuuhhh!!!!! HOT and JUICY and SLURPY!!!!!!

Guest hot hot dbl fxxk
The whole thing is to communicate, they wound know that you are not comfortable if you dont tell them or him... yes double penetration feels shoik, I was lying on my back f--king this guy who is on top and then the other top entered him from behind the feeling of 2 dicks rubbing while still in a hot arse ... hhuuuhhh!!!!! HOT and JUICY and SLURPY!!!!!!

yeah dude... tel me about it... i enjoyed it so much cos its really like getting a handjob in side someone's ass... but be careful, a few time our condoms came off inside, once we managed to pull out both... the other time one was stuck inside, we were so woried for him, and he looked so scared... we just lost the mood after that. I helped massage his abs till he felt like shitting then it came out, a bit gross but hey.. fxxk buddies are buddies too...we have fun together and sometimes we gotta go thru shit together...rite?

the most awesome grp thing we ever had was a 5 sum.....my btm fren being fxxked by 2 cocks in ass and 2 in his mouth... was at a hotel so din have to clean up after... but boy did we make a mess!!!!!

Guest Only Me

Well I thought I was lucky... now I know someone else are luckier then me you lucky guy 'hot hot dbl f--k" ... it was an unblievable experience, could never forget, since there are no more chance for me .... shall we try it together mr 'hot hot dbl f--k"

Guest hot hot dbl fuck
Well I thought I was lucky... now I know someone else are luckier then me you lucky guy 'hot hot dbl f--k" ... it was an unblievable experience, could never forget, since there are no more chance for me .... shall we try it together mr 'hot hot dbl f--k"

wud be glad to but my btm fren found a steady BF in Dec, guy is haf Chinese and haf Russian.... he is 188 cm so u can gez, he has the length and girth of a super sized dong and the hardness and strength of his chinese genes... tats enuf to keep him happy for a long time, coupled with the fact the BF is only 27 yrs old and cant get enuf sex. My fren has so much sex that he does need to hit the gym for cardio anymore... go figure!!!!

Diff to find a btm willing to get dbl fxxked. My fren told me that he needed a lot of time on kegel exercises to keep himself tight.

U know any more willing btms?

double penetration..... ;) I want to try..... anybody?

I enjoyed being double-fxxked - especially when the two do a rhythm of one thrusting in while the other is pulling out! Once they reach a a certain rhythm, my urge to cum is so intense ... the sensation is incredible! However on one occasion, I had a one couple with large cocks and I squealed all my way through the coupling!! Not that I did not enjoy it but it was really difficult to walk the next day!!

I was a top in a double penetration once but the sensation is not as intense as being the bottom!!

• 11 months later...
Recently , i have been receiving invitation for 3some fun by gay couples..well , so far i have not tried out yet .

Had anyone tried before ? any advice ?

LUCKY YOU! ha ha ha

Recently , i have been receiving invitation for 3some fun by gay couples..well , so far i have not tried out yet .

Had anyone tried before ? any advice ?

My encounter having fun with a couple wasnt a good experience.

One of them got so engrossed with me that his other half got pissed off and slammed the door. I felt bad and ended the session shortly. :ph34r:

Think of yourself as a guest star. Expect VIP treatment and attention. Be generous to the 2 of them. Remember this is as much a fantasy of yours as it is theirs (hopefully). Be respectful.

Very important to establish the boundaries prior to getting down to your undies. I.e. no kissing on the mouth, etc. Ask them how far you can go with them. The key to having a good time is that the 3way is to be a fun experience for all 3 of you.

Love. 

Guest -snowball-

They can be very drama, either one or both like you alot then they jealous with each other & want you to be his, so far only having 2 or 3 real good hot one, some will

want to meet you secretly, i ever meet some ask me not to tell their bf & both meet me at different time :lol:

They can be very drama, either one or both like you alot then they jealous with each other & want you to be his, so far only having 2 or 3 real good hot one, some will

want to meet you secretly, i ever meet some ask me not to tell their bf & both meet me at different time :lol:

3some can be really fun, esp for the btm...who must play an active part in engaging all...i love best to be sandwiched when i fxxk, get fxxked, nimple stimulated and I suck cock all at the same time...leaving no room for any body to be not aroused....

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest horny

Wonder if anyone experience those above and if yes, where did you all do it, how did it happened and who were those people that you did it with??

Guest imseeker

Wonder if anyone experience those above and if yes, where did you all do it, how did it happened and who were those people that you did it with??

We don't kiss and tell baby!

Guest Guest

The hands that touch you, the lips that kiss you, the cxxk that penetrate you, the mouth that sxxk you, the teeth that bite your nipples -- all belong to different person. Kinky huh ?! Then, you realize your face is showered by cum - from another person :whistle: :whistle: Luckily, nine months later you don't have to worry who's baby you're bearing :lol:

Guest horny

Wa sounds kinky. I am just curious how did you get all those people to do it with you and where can you all do it since it involve so many people. Room or anywhere?? Haha

The hands that touch you, the lips that kiss you, the cxxk that penetrate you, the mouth that sxxk you, the teeth that bite your nipples -- all belong to different person. Kinky huh ?! Then, you realize your face is showered by cum - from another person :whistle: :whistle: Luckily, nine months later you don't have to worry who's baby you're bearing :lol:

Worry who's STD u are carrying, worse still multiple STD.

• 1 month later...

Ohhh I just love orgies. I recall my 3-year stay in London where I shared the apartment with a local male celebrity (no names mentioned and don't ask). He was a party creature and organised wild parties almost every weekend at our shared apartment and yes, they were gay parties (it was the rage in the 70s). After the party is over, usually a few chosen guys would stay overnight and that's when the orgy begins. It can be just a threesome but more often than not, the orgy comprises about 5-6 handpicked guests. The local celebrity was into ang-mohs whereas I was more interested in Asians so the orgies were quite international in flavour.

Really missed those days.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]
  • IkuTube locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • IkuTube locked this topic