Male HQ

Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]

chub btm

Am keen to join

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Why not? Because one broke the couple's non kissing rule when the other was not around...no point being the reason things get messy

most likely this is the bastard who will go round fuking BB behind his bf.

Guest Hunkydory1234

There was once I had a 3some with a couple at their place. They were both hot and tops. They were disappointed when i said i was top too but invited me over anyways because i said i like to suck cocks and can do it all nite. They were both very nice guys but they had a no kissing rule as they said it was the one thing that was most intimate to them as a couple. It did not matter to me especially when i saw that they both had very nice cocks to suck and i spent alot of time alternating between the 2 hard, long and thick juicy cocks standing in front of me that nite. And later on in bed things got so hot and heavy that one of them even ended up fucking me while i was sucking on his boyfriend's cock. At the end of everything one of them left to shower first leaving me in bed with his bf. Somehow we ended up cuddling and he suddenly tenderly reached out and gave me a long and deep passionate kiss. It was one of the best and most passionate kisses i ever had but at the back of my mind i knew it was not right. We stopped before his bf came back in. I showered, said my gdbyes and never returned again even tho they had asked me to some weeks later...no point getting involved w couples.

Guest Hunkydory1234

There was once I had a 3some with a couple at their place. They were both hot and tops. They were disappointed when i said i was top too but invited me over anyways because i said i like to suck cocks and can do it all nite. They were both very nice guys but they had a no kissing rule as they said it was the one thing that was most intimate to them as a couple. It did not matter to me especially when i saw that they both had very nice cocks to suck and i spent alot of time alternating between the 2 hard, long and thick juicy cocks standing in front of me that nite. And later on in bed things got so hot and heavy that one of them even ended up fucking me while i was sucking on his boyfriend's cock. At the end of everything one of them left to shower first leaving me in bed with his bf. Somehow we ended up cuddling and he suddenly tenderly reached out and gave me a long and deep passionate kiss. It was one of the best and most passionate kisses i ever had but at the back of my mind i knew it was not right. We stopped before his bf came back in. I showered, said my gdbyes and never returned again even tho they had asked me to some weeks later...no point getting involved w couples.

Wow sound so hot !!!

I am "mostly" top n think tops are more sexy n like having fun tho no anal w other tops

Any top feel the same ? Need not fuck, juz have fun n make them cum !!

I think the optimal combination for a 3some is 2 flexes and 1 btm, followed by 1 top, 1 flex and 1 btm, followed by 2 tops and 1 btm.  Firstly, there should be many possible permutations in coupling.  Secondly, since a btm can last so much longer and can take so much more screwing than a top can give, the top to btm ratio should not be too low.  Flex is counted as both a top and a btm.

Last Sat, I had one unforgettable session.  A manly muscular btm is his 40s, a lean toned flex in his 30s and a super slim top in his 20s.  It lasted more than 5 hours with breaks in between.  We used up 10 condoms.  After which, 3 strangers became friends.

3-some or more require more than dicks and asses. Participants must know how to get along even if he is not giving his ass or dick to everyone. Some even give the attitude ''you cannot touch me!''. I avoid 3-some or more these days unless I know everyone can get along with everyone. You want to have fun not stressed by those thinking they are the most beautiful person in the world and they have the power to behave like idiots in such session.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I think the optimal combination for a 3some is 2 flexes and 1 btm, followed by 1 top, 1 flex and 1 btm, followed by 2 tops and 1 btm.  Firstly, there should be many possible permutations in coupling.  Secondly, since a btm can last so much longer and can take so much more screwing than a top can give, the top to btm ratio should not be too low.  Flex is counted as both a top and a btm.

Last Sat, I had one unforgettable session.  A manly muscular btm is his 40s, a lean toned flex in his 30s and a super slim top in his 20s.  It lasted more than 5 hours with breaks in between.  We used up 10 condoms.  After which, 3 strangers became friends.

Time well spent(5 hours)

I got to know A at a club dat we both regularly go to. Over time i was told by others that A hosts great house parties and I shld get myself invited. I liked A because he is fun to club with, cute, sexy and always happy..The invite eventually happened after some months of partying together. I arrived at the apartment just after 10. There were about 30 pple there already - guys n girls. It was fun. I drank alot and made alot of new friends, spending alot of time talking to different pple. Before i knew it was already past 3am and i left the kitchen where i was talking to this cutie and walked into the living room. It seems most had already left except for 6 guys sitting very closely to each other talking and flirting on the sofa and the floor. I walked around the apartment to look for A. I knocked on his bedroom door and called out his name. A different voice from inside called out for me to come in. I opened the door only to face the stark naked butt of A who was bent over forward in his bed sucking on the hard cock of the equally naked stranger whom i shall call B..'Hey handsome, come join us' B said....flattery works so easily on me..and before i could do anything A turned around from the hard cock he was sucking, gave me his usual huge smile and pulled me over to them by my belt buckle...i landed straight into B's hard chest and he pounced on face and we started kissing hard while A quickly unbuckled my pants. 'Damn u got a great cock!' A said in his usual cheery voice and immediately started sucking my hard erect cock while B continued to suck my face! It was surreal to hv this hottie whom I really liked sucking hungrily on my cock. B's hands started to run all over my hard pecs and abs before grabbing hard on my butt running his fingers over my crack. I pulled my face away from him and smilingly shook my head. He got the message and continued kissing me hard. 'Fuck me' A said and turned around to push his white smooth bubble butt against my hard cock. B grabbed a condom from the nearby table, ripped it open and bent down to suck my hard cock before putting on the condom for me. I didnt see any lube but A was already pressing against my hard cock. I totally plunged my hard 6.5incher into A's pink smooth hole in one quick trust. 'FUCK!' He screamed. 'Slow down you bastard!' But yet he continued to thrust his butt against my groin keeping my cock inside him. B moved over and grabbed A by his hair and shoved his hard and hairy 7 incher into A's mouth...it felt so good to pump A's tight hole while watchin him suck B..i fucked him really hard and very rough and B continued to grab A by his hair while shoving his cock in A's mouth...A was moaning in estacy and so was I..then the door suddenly opened and the cutie I was talking to earlier in the kitchen was standing there smiling...the spot of precum clearly visible on the crotch of the grey boxer briefs that he had already stripped down to...

I got to know A at a club dat we both regularly go to. Over time i was told by others that A hosts great house parties and I shld get myself invited. I liked A because he is fun to club with, cute, sexy and always happy..The invite eventually happened after some months of partying together. I arrived at the apartment just after 10. There were about 30 pple there already - guys n girls. It was fun. I drank alot and made alot of new friends, spending alot of time talking to different pple. Before i knew it was already past 3am and i left the kitchen where i was talking to this cutie and walked into the living room. It seems most had already left except for 6 guys sitting very closely to each other talking and flirting on the sofa and the floor. I walked around the apartment to look for A. I knocked on his bedroom door and called out his name. A different voice from inside called out for me to come in. I opened the door only to face the stark naked butt of A who was bent over forward in his bed sucking on the hard cock of the equally naked stranger whom i shall call B..'Hey handsome, come join us' B said....flattery works so easily on me..and before i could do anything A turned around from the hard cock he was sucking, gave me his usual huge smile and pulled me over to them by my belt buckle...i landed straight into B's hard chest and he pounced on face and we started kissing hard while A quickly unbuckled my pants. 'Damn u got a great cock!' A said in his usual cheery voice and immediately started sucking my hard erect cock while B continued to suck my face! It was surreal to hv this hottie whom I really liked sucking hungrily on my cock. B's hands started to run all over my hard pecs and abs before grabbing hard on my butt running his fingers over my crack. I pulled my face away from him and smilingly shook my head. He got the message and continued kissing me hard. 'Fuck me' A said and turned around to push his white smooth bubble butt against my hard cock. B grabbed a condom from the nearby table, ripped it open and bent down to suck my hard cock before putting on the condom for me. I didnt see any lube but A was already pressing against my hard cock. I totally plunged my hard 6.5incher into A's pink smooth hole in one quick trust. 'FUCK!' He screamed. 'Slow down you bastard!' But yet he continued to thrust his butt against my groin keeping my cock inside him. B moved over and grabbed A by his hair and shoved his hard and hairy 7 incher into A's mouth...it felt so good to pump A's tight hole while watchin him suck B..i fucked him really hard and very rough and B continued to grab A by his hair while shoving his cock in A's mouth...A was moaning in estacy and so was I..then the door suddenly opened and the cutie I was talking to earlier in the kitchen was standing there smiling...the spot of precum clearly visible on the crotch of the grey boxer briefs that he had already stripped down to...

Fairy tales are always a delight !

Personally, I think a 3-somes the best. More than that, it gets messy. I had some good 3somes. When I was in the UK, my English fb and I had a 3somes with another young white guy but I think my then fb felt left out because the third guy was more into me (Asian) than into another white guy. One of my best 3somes was in Singapore when I hooked up with one young Chinese couple both of whom were more like making love to me than just sex. We really enjoy the flip-flops of one guy sucking another while being topped. It was the best because we repeated the 3somes many doze of times over the next two years and stopped only when I was transferred to the US. When I rotated back to Singapore, the couple had split though I did meet up with them again separately for drinks and I did have sex with only one of them ( the other was in a relationship with a very very jealous guy) and though enjoyable was not like before :-)

I only had one threesome before with 2 really muscular and hunky guys. Both adore me to death. So I had a great time with them both.

Easy to adore a hunky guy like you......would you like to be adored to death again by me and my friends he is practically drooling now.....Dr!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The third boy

Years back. Met this guy from roemo. Thought he was a decent 35yo chap, well, at least he spoke like one. He invited me to his place for fun and since there were mutual attraction for each other, I went ahead. SO we met and chatted for a while before play. Was told to keep the tone down as there’s another tenant living in the next room.  This carried on for 3 months and finally saw the other tenant while we were sitting in the living room chatting as the other guy came out to get a drink. he was much older like 45+. Being polite, we introduced to each other and chatted up. Since then, the 3 of us met up every weekend like friends over at their place, catching movies/dramas and the 35yo chap+me would have sex after that. Was told that the other tenant was gay too and he also had his own plan in hooking up with his boy. I was pretty new to this tenants+bringing boys back home kind of things back then, and have my own doubt.

After a while, when we got comfy with each other, the 35yo guy finally opened up to me, saying that the other tenant is actually his boyfriend. I was expecting that already, but still pretty stunned by it as I have never had a first hand encounter and actually got involved in a gay couple open relationship. I was young and naïve, but am very opened and not judgemental. So life was back to the usual routine and we hang out very often. Until it was his bf’s birthday, the 3 of us celebrated together outside, went to their place after that to wash up and rest. Then, I was asked by the 35yo to join his bf in the shower. One thing led to another, and ended up having my first threesome experience.

I have never been able to accept guys who are twice my age, I mean he can be my father. But after that, I think age is just a number (not because the sex was great) and they are just like ordinary couple who got tired of sex with each other and decided to venture out. No hard feeling, and I understood the meaning of gay relationship (not all), so I became the third boy for a year…

Is threesome really about 3 strangers coming together and bang their brain out of their heads, or just the act of filling up of missing gap between gay couples after some time?

I’m in a relationship now and what I’ve learnt, it almost feels like I’m just waiting for the day both of us go out and hunt for the third boy, or even, our own fresh meat.

Guest Raiden Alpha

You have been tainted. :P

If you understand the human mind it is just like a computer when you first install a program into it.

It become your reference and way of life from then onward.

That's why first encounter,impression and experience is so important and defining in people life.

The brain create a memory setting out of these things.

Yes, tainted with beautiful idealistic romantic dreams. If that is the kind of relationship you'd BOTH like, why not? It might take some time to find a suitable one and make everyone comfortable (sexual compatibility assumed already tested). Don't be brainwashed by those who claim monogamous marriages like straight people are the only way. Let them go breed with women.

Is threesome really about 3 strangers coming together and bang their brain out of their heads, or just the act of filling up of missing gap between gay couples after some time?

This is not a clear-cut issue (if you hadn't already realized that) so to claim a dichotomy would be erroneous.

It would be both, it could be either one, and it could be none of the above. It all depends on the parties involved. 

PublicSg, on 29 Nov 2014 - 5:15 PM, said:

are you top or bottom? any pic to share?

What a big cock you have

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest The third boy

am flex btm. anyway doesn't matter. we're all flex.

am not the kind into group. when it all started, i felt uneasy. at the end, the 2 of them will get jealous over who gets to have sex with who. when i'm having with one on 1-1 nights, the other will feel dejected and desperately seek hook up, which can be hard given his age. and when the bf is having fun with another boy, the 35yo will not be happy and text me to come over. when I can't make it, he will resort to hooking up with others. i think it's quite damaging to their mentality. same goes to the time during 3some. one will hurry the other to take time out and swap for his turn to screw me. i didn't have the mood to entertain such behaviour so told them i'm moving on. of cos not a big deal to them, they are rich professionals and have other boys to play with. you know, if you guys wanna play, make sure you can take it emotionally.

I think each should find what they like in a relationship. Love need lust n vs versa in gay LTR. Rather than hide n each find their own game, some couples agreed to include a third who is consensual and willing.

Some people like it. It's just lustful desires by two people instead of one. Haven't heard of a steady three though.

am flex btm. anyway doesn't matter. we're all flex.

am not the kind into group. when it all started, i felt uneasy. at the end, the 2 of them will get jealous over who gets to have sex with who. when i'm having with one on 1-1 nights, the other will feel dejected and desperately seek hook up, which can be hard given his age. and when the bf is having fun with another boy, the 35yo will not be happy and text me to come over. when I can't make it, he will resort to hooking up with others. i think it's quite damaging to their mentality. same goes to the time during 3some. one will hurry the other to take time out and swap for his turn to screw me. i didn't have the mood to entertain such behaviour so told them i'm moving on. of cos not a big deal to them, they are rich professionals and have other boys to play with. you know, if you guys wanna play, make sure you can take it emotionally.

Edited by Swimming

Years back. Met this guy from roemo. Thought he was a decent 35yo chap, well, at least he spoke like one. He invited me to his place for fun and since there were mutual attraction for each other, I went ahead. SO we met and chatted for a while before play. Was told to keep the tone down as there’s another tenant living in the next room.  This carried on for 3 months and finally saw the other tenant while we were sitting in the living room chatting as the other guy came out to get a drink. he was much older like 45+. Being polite, we introduced to each other and chatted up. Since then, the 3 of us met up every weekend like friends over at their place, catching movies/dramas and the 35yo chap+me would have sex after that. Was told that the other tenant was gay too and he also had his own plan in hooking up with his boy. I was pretty new to this tenants+bringing boys back home kind of things back then, and have my own doubt.

After a while, when we got comfy with each other, the 35yo guy finally opened up to me, saying that the other tenant is actually his boyfriend. I was expecting that already, but still pretty stunned by it as I have never had a first hand encounter and actually got involved in a gay couple open relationship. I was young and naïve, but am very opened and not judgemental. So life was back to the usual routine and we hang out very often. Until it was his bf’s birthday, the 3 of us celebrated together outside, went to their place after that to wash up and rest. Then, I was asked by the 35yo to join his bf in the shower. One thing led to another, and ended up having my first threesome experience.

I have never been able to accept guys who are twice my age, I mean he can be my father. But after that, I think age is just a number (not because the sex was great) and they are just like ordinary couple who got tired of sex with each other and decided to venture out. No hard feeling, and I understood the meaning of gay relationship (not all), so I became the third boy for a year…

I’m in a relationship now and what I’ve learnt, it almost feels like I’m just waiting for the day both of us go out and hunt for the third boy, or even, our own fresh meat.

dun like those guys who are nice with you (more like act nice) but who hv a motive right from the start.

i rather those who let me know from the start what they want

Yes, that i agree. At least it will make it easier to decide whether or not to get involve with them at the beginning, than facing an awkward situation of rejecting his bf in front of them. Fortunately they are nice guys, so i can deal with it.

So that leads on to the next couple i met. 2 tops, i always wonder about a rns between 2 tops. They have been together for about 10 years before i met them. So 15 years now. Met up for chat, both nice guys, then got down with the business. I liked one guy better than the other, but i tried not to favour either side else create discontent. But i enjoyed the 3some much better than the previous couple because they opened up at the beginning. Anyway, same problem, been together too long, sex got boring, somemore both top, hence they seek a third btm boy. We carried on for yet a year too, because one guy really liked me and the other didnt feel good about it and gave a negative treatment towards me. I told them i didnt know how to respond to this kind of treatment because i didnt deserve it honestly, and it's something the 2 tops need to settle. So, i left and vowed never to get involve with couples again.

Didn't u enjoyed the attention n lust both of them give u? Was it all pain n no joy at all? Hmmm

Yes, that i agree. At least it will make it easier to decide whether or not to get involve with them at the beginning, than facing an awkward situation of rejecting his bf in front of them. Fortunately they are nice guys, so i can deal with it.

So that leads on to the next couple i met. 2 tops, i always wonder about a rns between 2 tops. They have been together for about 10 years before i met them. So 15 years now. Met up for chat, both nice guys, then got down with the business. I liked one guy better than the other, but i tried not to favour either side else create discontent. But i enjoyed the 3some much better than the previous couple because they opened up at the beginning. Anyway, same problem, been together too long, sex got boring, somemore both top, hence they seek a third btm boy. We carried on for yet a year too, because one guy really liked me and the other didnt feel good about it and gave a negative treatment towards me. I told them i didnt know how to respond to this kind of treatment because i didnt deserve it honestly, and it's something the 2 tops need to settle. So, i left and vowed never to get involve with couples again.

Had experience with a 30s hot guy and a 18 year old boy and im in my 20s. quite siok! 

So basically me and the 18 yr old guy were the one who are gonna meet for fun then suddenly something pop out to our mind why dont we try threesome.

After going on grindr a hot guy suddenly message me and ask him to have threesome with us.

After we met, it turned out the all the three of us are first timer for threesome. So it started with shyness like "so what are we going to do" haha

Tried before. All three have to be proactive. If one just wanted to be served and just waited for "things" to be done on him, too bad, he will be left alone like a neglected wife ! Haaaaa

i had a 3some last week. My fren and I were top. both of us in 30s

The 25yo bottom had good time blowing dicks, alternating between mine and my fren and of course, the btm must be clean and enjoy getting topped.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]
  • IkuTube locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • IkuTube locked this topic