Male HQ

Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]

chub btm

On 4/18/2020 at 11:05 AM, Avrux said:

My first orgy was a spontaneous event that happened in one of the FF gym. Started with a group of 3 and 1 other joined in afterwards. Can't deny that it was a great experience; partly due to the thrill of doing it in public too. It's totally a different rush to have a few people servicing you at once.

Anyway I do see a more people asking for orgy on grindir nowadays too hmmm. Still kind of skeptical though

Wow! Which ff gym? I had once in PL branch but we just jerk off each other... 4 ppl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 5/3/2020 at 10:51 PM, Boybibtm said:

I never been to one before but would love to try one.. Think would be batman who will be itching to be pounded

Why batman?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

A friend invited me to go to a 4 sum but everyone need to take ART self test before play. 

I am really horny and thinking of joining. 

Who’s been to an orgy before ? What’s the experience like ? 

Depends on the organizer and the theme....fit n jocks only or any shapes...

For me as organizer/host I love to organize different themes like jockstrap btm and harness for top or m&s etc....and shapes it is my preferences make it interesting...for fit-jocks-musculars  only or skinny to bodyfats...etc...

It is good that the organizer do the ART self test for everyone safety. 👍

Hope you enjoy...

On 9/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, BudakFit said:

Depends on the organizer and the theme....fit n jocks only or any shapes...

For me as organizer/host I love to organize different themes like jockstrap btm and harness for top or m&s etc....and shapes it is my preferences make it interesting...for fit-jocks-musculars  only or skinny to bodyfats...etc...

It is good that the organizer do the ART self test for everyone safety. 👍

Hope you enjoy...

I always thought I am muscular .... until someone says I am stocky. 😭

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Threesome (3Some) / Orgy / Group Sex Experience + 1St Time / Never Experience 3Some / Orgy (Compiled) [ No Ads Allowed ]
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 9/13/2021 at 12:50 AM, Guest Guest said:

I always thought I am muscular .... until someone says I am stocky. 😭

That is why for me I rather meet the groups first for anything..so we have this understanding...so when comes to the sex part it will be so shiok and passion...why? Coz the mutual and connection is there...make sense isn't it? 

Being organizer is never easy. You have to up your game and make it interesting bonding etc...so they trust you...efforts is there...happy moments is there... connection is there...so all is good. So at the end of the session...all feel satisfied and would like to repeat it again....💦🚿🥂

Guest Organiser
On 9/13/2021 at 9:32 AM, BudakFit said:

That is why for me I rather meet the groups first for anything..so we have this understanding...so when comes to the sex part it will be so shiok and passion...why? Coz the mutual and connection is there...make sense isn't it? 

Being organizer is never easy. You have to up your game and make it interesting bonding etc...so they trust you...efforts is there...happy moments is there... connection is there...so all is good. So at the end of the session...all feel satisfied and would like to repeat it again....💦🚿🥂

Yes, agree. Definitely not easy to organize especially good ones where it is safe and everyone have fun. 

I have been to ones with stocks, cubs and chubs. So much fun and it’s all very safe sex only and friendly. 

But it’s very awkward whether to get people to split the bill or pay for the hotel room. 

Otherwise group sex is a lot of fun with the right crowd. Miss the old days before COVID !

On 9/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, Guest Curious said:

A friend invited me to go to a 4 sum but everyone need to take ART self test before play. 

I am really horny and thinking of joining. 

Who’s been to an orgy before ? What’s the experience like ? 

On 9/13/2021 at 9:47 AM, Guest Organiser said:

Yes, agree. Definitely not easy to organize especially good ones where it is safe and everyone have fun. 

I have been to ones with stocks, cubs and chubs. So much fun and it’s all very safe sex only and friendly. 

But it’s very awkward whether to get people to split the bill or pay for the hotel room. 

Otherwise group sex is a lot of fun with the right crowd. Miss the old days before COVID !

On 9/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, Guest Curious said:

What do you like about orgies and group sex? 

1. your friend invited you for orgy
2. you organiser of orgies.

3. what do you like about orgies?

Shouldn't you answer the question and give us your opinion since you were also an organiser and participated in many orgies?

What is your point of posting as guest asking about orgies?

The above 3 posts are from the same IP address.

Members take note.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, repressednerd said:

The variety of men? Or maybe the joy of being in a 'meat market'.

A group of horny men being naked with each other, showing each other their aroused bodies and pleasuring each other's multiple erogenous parts at the same time.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 10/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, PlayersGroup said:

A group of horny men being naked with each other, showing each other their aroused bodies and pleasuring each other's multiple erogenous parts at the same time.

No reply 

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Guest Suzuki said:

Do you think intimacy is where when doing orgy? Isn't it a bit awkward when too many?

I don't think people go for orgies for intimacy. It's more of the feeling of being wild and being part of a group of men just adding to one another's pleasure. Something intimate but in a communal sense where you are lost in it but yet someone still helps you feel good? That's the kind of vibe I get being in a three way kiss. Not romantic intimacy but a sense of being in a larger group of horny people 

1 hour ago, Guest Jaded said:

I don't think people go for orgies for intimacy. It's more of the feeling of being wild and being part of a group of men just adding to one another's pleasure. Something intimate but in a communal sense where you are lost in it but yet someone still helps you feel good? That's the kind of vibe I get being in a three way kiss. Not romantic intimacy but a sense of being in a larger group of horny people 

Yep. Kind of like an MMORPG. Massively Multiplayer ORifice Primal Game.

• G_M locked this topic

I’ve never been in an orgy, but would like to try it at least once.  I think it would be amazing to get fucked and sucked at the same time. The best would be for one guy to cum in my ass. At exactly the same moment I would cum in another guy’s mouth. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 5:42 PM, Guest AdamSF said:

I’ve never been in an orgy, but would like to try it at least once.  I think it would be amazing to get fucked and sucked at the same time. The best would be for one guy to cum in my ass. At exactly the same moment I would cum in another guy’s mouth. 

Hot!!

On 12/10/2022 at 11:11 PM, repressednerd said:

I love the feeling of being used. Especially when men take turn to cum on my body then I felt really well used.

Yeah....me too. I remember after first and second guys cum on my chest and abs, the third guy came mixing those cum by rubbing them with his hand over my bod before he bang me in missionary and later shot his cum on my abs too. The smell of those cum from the 3 guys were really strong. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2023 at 11:54 PM, snowbeef said:

I recalled a threesome with 2 fit Chinese guys in their 20s. Both of them were very good looking. I think they were from China, could be here on holidays. The bottom guy like me a lot but his bf top is not very keen in me as i am a lot older. He pleaded many times with his bf to let him go ahead with me. I was flattered. He was really so cute that i decide to wait for his bf to agree and it took quite a while.

We enjoyed making out so much and he was so passionate in sex and moaned so loudly as the top bf watched us with a stern face. When our session ends, the bottom boy left to wash up. I thought everything was over when the top bf suddenly grabs me and wanted to fuck me. I was taken aback but this top is such a good-looking chap. Just that i cannot understand why he wouldn't fuck his cute bf instead since he doesn't like me in the first place.

hot 

Guest Chub cub orgy

Went to a recent orgy session at a local hotel. So much fun, two guys sucking my nipples and another sucking my cock. Then we had 3 person French kiss and it was so hot seeing the other guys being fucked whilst fucking. I just hope we didn’t moan so loud that next door room can hear. 

• 2 months later...

The recent 7some was brief but nice enough. Watched 2 tops enjoying 2 btms while the 2 btms kissed n shared a 5th guy big dk  top in the middle who was with a side. I went for one of the btms after the first top pulled out (always love a well-lubed hole just loosened by another dk). The other top came over to play with my nipples from my back until I cummed inside the btm (in condom of cos).

Deep throated the 5th big dk guy in my mouth at some point but unfortunately didn't get a chance for him to top me (not sure if i can take his girth actually). Didnt interact much with the other top either except briefly sucking his  nipples but he looks kinda cute.

Ended the session hugging n kissing the side until he cummed on himself then I cleaned up for him.

Edited by PlayersGroup

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

even if no touching there at all? just nipples sucked all over the place

Of cos if it's just sucking my tits I can edge but if things move further of cos I would go all over if esp if the girl or guy is hot as I am pure bi top!

21 hours ago, Veloster said:

Of cos if it's just sucking my tits I can edge but if things move further of cos I would go all over if esp if the girl or guy is hot as I am pure bi top!

Oh to me nipples are nipples, and ass is an ass doesn't matter, bi or not or tops haha... have seen how supposed str8 people moan when their asses are rimmed or fucked.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 4:25 PM, Guest marriedorgy said:

how about a group of married daddies having regular orgies? anyone heard of such stories? 

Like the folks saying,  没听过,没看过,不等于没有。

Guest Married Orgy Club

I think there are a few members only married couples club where they meet to wife swap and orgies. Many married guys like to be sandwiched... ie... They fuck wife or a pussy while they get fucked at the same time. The sensation of being sandwiched is out of this world. 

On 9/24/2023 at 4:25 PM, Guest marriedorgy said:

how about a group of married daddies having regular orgies? anyone heard of such stories? 

Wasn't there a case in Singapore where a group of men were fucking each other's wives?  I am not sure if they were going for sloppy seconds and thirds though. 

The wives were drugged, but that's not the point - the married men were doing it, and apparently, rather regularly too. 

I think those guys are in jail now. 

That's one story/actual event that I am aware of.

Thread is now closed.

Members are taking advantage to self promote themselves to get into the action.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 9/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, poxster said:

i wanna suck your tits hahaha

On 10/19/2023 at 1:44 AM, mly99 said:

I would join 

On 10/19/2023 at 1:23 AM, kamal29sharma2938 said:

Hi indian bottom here

On 9/26/2023 at 10:03 PM, poxster said:

anyone up for a group sesh on friday evening? just looking for one or two more. non-anal. dm me.

On 9/26/2023 at 10:03 PM, poxster said:

anyone up for a group sesh on friday evening? just looking for one or two more. non-anal. dm me.

1 warning point for posting ad and disrupting the discussion.