Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,634 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

interesting all share thing. 

i also share even ppl dnt care but for fun. 

i first time touch dick is 9 yr old too >.< 

starting to fk ppl when i am 11yrs old mostly my close buddy. but that time just do it for fun so dont know if did go in or not. but the feeling is nice. 

when 13yrs in sec 1 i start doing it with one of my cca mate and class mate >.< happenng life stage for learning haha

Hi everyone,

Out of curiosity, I would like to find out what was our first sexual encounter like when we were young and foolish. Having my first sexual contact with the same partner at the age of 16 (all the way to the base 4), I'm wondering if this is also the majority's experience in Singapore. Vote away!

Just out of curiosity, how does the classification of bases go? I mean what's first base, second base and so on if someone could help enlighten me. Thanks

It is our choices…that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

I had sex when I was 15. During that point of time, you weren't that matured enough what is sex especially doing it with a guy. So you're mainly adventurous and curious. I told my partner that since it's my first being a bottom and having such experience, it would be advisable to wear condoms since he wasn't someone special and the session was impromptu. I ended up hurt and being in pain with my ass sore when he did me raw (YES RAW) and didn't lube me up properly. He did me in missionary position and he told me that everything's gonna be alright. So, I was leaking cum all the way till I get home eventhough I cleaned myself afterwards. Was a good and bad experience at the same time although the weird walking did turn a few heads. LOL :P

Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe? Le sexe. Je veux dire, l’activité physique. Le coït. Tu aimes ça? 

I had sex when I was 15. During that point of time, you weren't that matured enough what is sex especially doing it with a guy. So you're mainly adventurous and curious. I told my partner that since it's my first being a bottom and having such experience, it would be advisable to wear condoms since he wasn't someone special and the session was impromptu. I ended up hurt and being in pain with my ass sore when he did me raw (YES RAW) and didn't lube me up properly. He did me in missionary position and he told me that everything's gonna be alright. So, I was leaking cum all the way till I get home eventhough I cleaned myself afterwards. Was a good and bad experience at the same time although the weird walking did turn a few heads. LOL :P

Leaking all the way back home? Oh god. Hahaha. 

Just out of curiosity, how does the classification of bases go? I mean what's first base, second base and so on if someone could help enlighten me. Thanks

First base: kissing, including open-mouth (French) kissing

Second base: petting above the waist, including touching, feeling, and fondling the chest, breasts, and nipples

Third base: petting and/or orally stimulating below the waist, including touching, feeling, and fondling the vagina, clitoris, penis, and testicles

Home run (Fourth base): sexual intercourse

A church uncle i know offered to drive me home but he brought me to a beach and asked me to suck his cock... which i refuse... then he hj me.. 10 years later i saw in the church news he pass... somehow i was happy..i don know why... can you tell me why...

If it's a church, you ought to report for sexual abuse to a minor.

13yo with a girl. 17yo with a guy.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Wow, some of you were real young to have sex! Kuku could stand fully meh! I pehseh jerk off myself until I was 25 then one fine day when I had my eyes closed in a steam room, someone put my kuku inside his mouth. It felt so good that I pretended to continue sleeping so he could continue sucking me. From there on, I got addicted to getting sucked............now I go to sauna looking for people to suck me all the time....which worries me a lot as I am in constant fear of catching something.

Wow, some of you were real young to have sex! Kuku could stand fully meh! I pehseh jerk off myself until I was 25 then one fine day when I had my eyes closed in a steam room, someone put my kuku inside his mouth. It felt so good that I pretended to continue sleeping so he could continue sucking me. From there on, I got addicted to getting sucked............now I go to sauna looking for people to suck me all the time....which worries me a lot as I am in constant fear of catching something.

get yourself a vacuum pump then, safe n good

Wanna experience my first time as gay top. Actually in kuala lumpur. Who is interested?

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

I already had dick fondling sessions with other frens under their pants but nvr in full view. I was 15, my family was out and i rang up my fren staying nearby to come over for no reason. I let him in and he was looking at my trophies when i grabbed his crotch from behind. He was taken aback at first and i chased him upstairs to my bedroom. He no longer gotten shy and we stripped down to full frontal. That was he taught me how to masturbate. I couldn't feel anything yet on first try but he proceeded to cum in d toilet bowl. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest confused exhibitionist

My first time was 19 at katong park. Stopped there for a break after cycling and and an guy in his 30s approach me at the bench. After some chit chat I got up to go pee. Lights in the toilet was all off so I entered the toilet on the left which happens to be the female toilet. As I was wearing cycling tights, I had to pull down to pee. 

Saw a shadow nearing and my heart dropped. I was still peeing when the shadow approached and started carressing my butt and I realised it was the guy from outside. He just started tugging and give me a hj and asked me to remove my cycling gear. Felt excited and yet scared. At that time I didnt think about asking him to use protection but thankfully when he said he was going to cof, I saw him pull off the rubber.

What was scary was that another guy appeared and joined in to realease on my face too, apparently both knew each other. But when my eyes were closed due to the cum, I saw a flash of light. Questioned them about it and they said they didn't take any picture. Still dreading the day when my facial picture turns up somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Mine was at a hospital with an intern. I was a cute looking lean body boy at 14, tall for my age. I had some sort of skin allergy so was hospitalized for observation over night. The cute looking intern must have seen me in the morning when he was in a group session. He came back in the evening in the pretext of checking on me. He asked if the itching was still there and proceeded to look at my hands,legs, body then he lowered my pyjama pants to see my balls and dick. He caressed my balls when he lifted them to see the underside if got rashes. Then he asked me to turn around to see my ass cheeks and lightly brushed against my hole. I was so thrilled I had a hard-on pretty early on. He smiled and held my hard-on to check for rashes and with no warning, he sucked on my hard dick.....I exploded almost immediately! That's was my first suck experience and I am now hooked on it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tupolevwicjh

I lost my viriginity to my friend's bf. Was totally drunk(wasted) and woke up without my undies on. LMAO

I only consider losing the virginity to a guy only if he really fucks the virgin bareback, flesh to flesh, cock skin rubbing against virgin asshole skin and at the end he breeds the virgin by shooting wildly his seeds in to the as virgin.

Fucking with a condom does not take a virgin's virginity away, only when the virgin feels his ass being penetrated by a real flesh stick and having his breeded by semen is he well and trully deflowered.

I only consider losing the virginity to a guy only if he really fucks the virgin bareback, flesh to flesh, cock skin rubbing against virgin asshole skin and at the end he breeds the virgin by shooting wildly his seeds in to the as virgin.

Fucking with a condom does not take a virgin's virginity away, only when the virgin feels his ass being penetrated by a real flesh stick and having his breeded by semen is he well and trully deflowered.

That's more like how STDs spread widely and effectively.

Not such a good idea despite all the shiok-ness.

Guest naughtyboyforyou

I did raw once with a friend, won't happen again. Raw to me is more painful than with a condom on. ;)

Yup that's exactly what it was like for me.. That first night my man put all his 7 inches deep inside me and shot his seed in me was really incredible. Really felt like i was all his, especially as he cuddled me afterwards with his manhood still inside me. Then when he pulled out, i could feel his warm juice leak out of me... gave me a sense of bliss, as i knew this was the man i loved, who had taken my virginity and made me his. He did the same thing to me again the next morning. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Think there's already a topic like this somewhere before...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boys-pleasure

my first time was whnen I was 21/22? with a businessman. it was an understall toilet fun... he gave me my first bj... it was hot cause it was sloppy n he really enjoyed my dick...

Edited by boys-pleasure

• 1 month later...
Guest Bonafide Gene

My first was my first gay real friend that i got to know from IRC and we were both 15  :whistle: 

We met up @ Bugis Junction and being 2 curious and horny boys, well we both had our first experience @ the once accessible staircase of Bugis Junction to the top of the rooftop garden and had our first experience of mutual jerk off and sucking.  :whistle: 

Till today we are still friends and will always be my closest friend  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

In chalet with my JC classmate. Everyone went for night trail from east coast to changi point. Two of us did not join as I sprain my leg earlier that morning. I can't remember his reason to stay behind. I was on bed and he blew air into my ear, then poke poke to tickler, got hard on, stroke each other cock and did some sucking ...... lying on bed and cum on own body while squeeze each other nipples :D

My first encounter happened at punggol park approx 8 years back. I always jog during the late nights and back then I wasn't aware about things going around at that hour.

Then there was this stranger, wearing a polo tee and jeans, stocky built with average look, tanned Chinese at his mid or late 20s, sitting on a chair along the pathway, kept looking at me when I run pass him.

At the moment I was doing my cooling down, he stood up and went to the back pathway near the bushes area. Curious, I went over and take a look.

When I reach to the back of the bushes, quite dark. I saw him standing there, looking at me, then slowly approached me. I was kinda hesitant and puzzled, he grabbed on to me and kissed me on my cheek. And I felt like... " you serious?"

Then he started taking everything off from me. And asked me to BJ him. And at that moment I'm so shocked that he really have a pretty big sized tool! So I went ahead, pleasure him with whatever I could.

The next moment, the turned me around, standing behind me, don't know what he's doing. Only heard some unwrapping plastic sound, and what came after that was he grabbed on to me from behind and took my virgin. It was really and intense sharp pain in the ass!! I tried not to shout or scream to express my pain as it might just attract crowds and endured it. While he continues...

After that he pinned me down on the floor, facing him on the top, and he continued. He pulled up his polo tee and I was pretty enjoying myself, touching his nice firmed sweaty muscular chest and arms, and soon he released himself...

After we're done. He asked if It is my first time, and kept apologizing if he was too rough, asking me if it's very painful, and kept apologizing. At the same time feeling happy about it. Probably he's happy that he took a virgin's first time...

That indeed, was my first, and painful, yet the most memorable first sex experience that I could never forget. And sometimes thinking about it feels like it was yesterday. I'd really regretted not asking his number to establish a contact with him. Hope I'll get to see him around someday...

And that made me a bottom... Lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.