Jump to content
Male HQ
Guest light

First Time Sex Experience + Age Of First Sexual Encounter (Jo, Oral, Anal) + How Old (When) & Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity? (Compiled)

First sexual encounter  

1,248 members have voted

  1. 1. At what age did you have your first sexual encounter with the same sex?

    • 15 or below
      308
    • 16-18
      254
    • 19-21
      174
    • 22-25
      122
    • 26-30
      41
    • 31 and above
      39
  2. 2. What was your first sexual act?

    • Just foreplay
      166
    • Mutual masturbation
      387
    • Oral sex
      506
    • Anal sex (protected)
      113
    • Anal sex (unprotected)
      96
    • Others (please specify below)
      13


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Swimboy88888 said:

My first sexual experience was with a JC 1 student when I was a freshman at one of the three local unis. We arranged a meet-up at one of the swimming complexes through #sgboy. 

 

What got me really excited then was when he shared that he represents his JC's swim team. No prizes for guessing which JC that was. From his stats, I can tell he has a lean fit muscular body! Haha.... I told him I don't mind getting my cherry popped by a hot swimmer. Didn't know why I type that in the chatbox then...  

 

I was super happy when I met him in person. Just my type of guy. Tall, lean fit, tanned, geeky (wear specs) and decent looking. And a hot body to boot. I introduced myself and shared that it's my first time. He appeared a little nervous and admitted he's not really a virgin since he "experimented" with his swim captain once. I was getting hard thinking how I was the second person to fool around with him later. 

 

When the deed was done, I turned around to on the showers so we can wash up. That's when he hugged me from behind, his still hard 6-incher against my virgin hole. "Can I fuck you?" he whispered into my ears. 

and your reply is?

 

guys w specs are so tasty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swimboy88888 said:

 

What do you think?

must be having  a good time after the reply!!!!!!!!!! it s so good to be youthful!

Quick leh type your part 2!

We readied our popcorns,standby now, erected too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was 14 and this happened in the late 90s. My dad was in prison.

My mom was out with her boyfriend and my uncle (mom's brother)  came to stay with us for a week. We shared the same room. He went down to buy beer and went down to beer.

When we were alone at night he played a porn movie on the vcr. It was a Brazilian porn movie. Straight porn as well. 

He downed three cans of beer quite fast. He began to ask me if I masturbated?  I said yes.

 

Then he turned fierce and asked me to stand up. He yanked my shorts down. He toyed with my cock which had shrivelled. He cooed and talked softly suddenly and egged me to watch the movie as he stroked me. My dick was hard. It was the size of a pinkie finger. My uncle gulped it and within seconds I came in his mouth. He twirled his tongue around my cock head and sucked me dry 

Then as I became weak, he pushed me down on the sofa and pulled his pants down. He was hard. He kissed me on my lips and I tasted my sweet cum.

He then pushed his big hard dick into my mouth and fucked it. All the while telling me to watch the movie. He came in my mouth; he tasted sweet. He pulled his cock out and wore his pants back 

We sat on the sofa watching the porn movie. Then I got up and went to sleep. He came to sleep half and hour later hugged me. I didn't feel sad or anything.

As I asked, he said that my mom wouldn't mind it as she had plenty of lovers as well.

True enough till today, he doesn't speak about it. We had sucked for each other for many years now and go ladyboy hunting together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Phlashbach   
Guest Phlashbach

I can't imagine having sex with a family member -- not even an uncle or cousin -- yuck. Anyway it's lucky if that episode did not have a negative impact on your life. For many people, it could send them into a downward spiral, especially if it happened violently or at a very young age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2013 at 11:22 PM, WarMage87 said:

25 chn 173 60

 

Looking for above! :-)

 

On 7/16/2017 at 11:20 PM, SwimBoy888 said:

(Part 2)

 

I instinctively pushed my butt back, signalling consent to me getting my cherry popped. Unfortunately, there was no lube around so I knew it was going to be slightly painful during the initial penetration. I was a little afraid of bleeding but I was too horny to care. 

 

He seems to be pretty experienced as he spread my butt cheeks apart and used his tongue to start teasing my hole. "Ugh....." I moaned in delight as his tongue invaded deeper into my warm wet hole. I am starting to leak pre-cum now as his hand reached from the front to jerk me off. 

 

 

 

On 7/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, Swimboy88888 said:

No longer young already leh!

 

But it's good to dig a 17 year old! :-) 


WarMarge87 was 25 in 2013. He should be 29 in 2017.

He is shares the same IP with Swimboy8888 and Swimboy88.
 

On 7/9/2017 at 10:01 PM, Swimboy88888 said:

Seek a swim buddy my age. 

 

23 chn 173 65 here. 

 

On 7/16/2017 at 11:14 PM, SwimBoy888 said:

Seek swim buddy around my age/stats.

 

22 chn 173 65. 

 

So, it is very obvious that he is a predator looking for young guys and even willing to pay guys for sex.

 

He had violated BW's rules and are hereby banned. Together with his 2 other fake accounts.

Those who have any dealings with him.

 

Please beware.
 

2017-08-10_12-58-59.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first experience is nothing special but I thought I'd just share. Met a daddy on BW last year, chatted for a few weeks and decided to have non-anal fun. I got to try stroking and touching a cock for the first time. The whole experience was pretty decent, after we're done he let me shower, which I thought was pretty nice of him(is this the norm?) I was 19 then and after the sex, I needed time to just digest what had just happened. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have had sex and it was a dumb move, and other times I feel like it was worth a shot and now I know what to expect.

Edited by Hollengrhen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hollengrhen said:

My first experience is nothing special but I thought I'd just share. Met a daddy on BW last year, chatted for a few weeks and decided to have non-anal fun. I got to try stroking and touching a cock for the first time. The whole experience was pretty decent, after we're done he let me shower, which I thought was pretty nice of him(is this the norm?) I was 19 then and after the sex, I needed time to just digest what had just happened. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have had sex and it was a dumb move, and other times I feel like it was worth a shot and now I know what to expect.

Lucky daddy. Got 19 yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder who they surveyed?
 (definitely gays are included in this survey below)
Spore is so behind our Asian/SE Asian counterparts like HK, Vietnam, and Land of RISING SUNs
http://sea.askmen.com/dating-news/2709/article/the-average-age-people-around-the-world-lose-their-virginity


DNA play a role too? https://www.askmen.com/news/dating/dna-influences-when-people-lose-their-virginity.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

wonder who they surveyed?
 (definitely gays are included in this survey below)
Spore is so behind our Asian/SE Asian counterparts like HK, Vietnam, and Land of RISING SUNs
http://sea.askmen.com/dating-news/2709/article/the-average-age-people-around-the-world-lose-their-virginity


DNA play a role too? https://www.askmen.com/news/dating/dna-influences-when-people-lose-their-virginity.html

Meaning the cooler the weather the hornier u bcome

Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cutejack said:

Meaning the cooler the weather the hornier u bcome

Hehe

that we ardy expected for the European ctries,

it is the result of the bW survey compared to all (survey), or is that cos of gays....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lost it   
Guest Lost it

First time for me was a Korean hunk who foreplayed me until I was begging for him! We did it over a few months and then he turned out to be what he loved so much... an asshole! LOLz! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest firsttime   
Guest firsttime

hey i just wanna ask something.. having some issues. Tried anal first time. and during erection,the foreskin goes below the gland, exposing the gland and the head of the penis.. When i put the condom and try roll it down, my foreskin also kena pulled down. why will like that at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest firsttime   
Guest firsttime

it the end, feels very uncomfortable and totally cant put on the condom,also abit pain when i roll down the condom,the skin moves same direction as the condom. if u get wat im trying to say.. end up exposing the whole penis with the skin even if i managed to roll the condom successfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest firsttime said:

it the end, feels very uncomfortable and totally cant put on the condom,also abit pain when i roll down the condom,the skin moves same direction as the condom. if u get wat im trying to say.. end up exposing the whole penis with the skin even if i managed to roll the condom successfully.

Condom too tight n its better or normal for yr skin to roll down isnt it? Get a bigger size rubber.  Keep trying n update us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest first time.   
Guest first time.
42 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Condom too tight n its better or normal for yr skin to roll down isnt it? Get a bigger size rubber.  Keep trying n update us

As in, instead of rolling back ,it actually starts to form a small roll once i retract it behind the gland.

U know the condom one part is the tip,  another part is is the end of the condom where u put ur penis in. Before u roll down the condom, the end of the condom looks like a ring of roll right? if u get what i mean. Thats how my foreskin looks like once its retracted behind the gland, it forms a roll, which makes the foreskin bigger in circumference. So instead of having the foreskin retract and stay at behind the gland till u roll finish the condom, my foreskin actually continues to roll also.. my girth is around 4.3 to 4.5inch. cannot be condom too tight eh? cause thats a average or below average size in terms of girth and regular condoms should fit.

 

Or is it because, the penis head circumference is larger than the girth of the shaft, thats why regular fit condoms wont fit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest first time.   
Guest first time.

As in, instead of rolling back retracting back and the foreskin is still flat even when its behind the gland already. ,it actually starts to form a small roll once i retract it behind the gland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest first time   
Guest first time

and it will keep continue to roll further away from the glands till the condom roll finish at the the shaft.by right when u roll down the condom, the foreskin supposed to retract and stay at just behind the gland while u roll finish the condom and not anywhere further down right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guest first time said:

and it will keep continue to roll further away from the glands till the condom roll finish at the the shaft.by right when u roll down the condom, the foreskin supposed to retract and stay at just behind the gland while u roll finish the condom and not anywhere further down right?

I don't see why is that an issue (maybe cos I don't quite get your description of gland when you mention head/glan refer :MALE+REPRODUCTIVE+SYSTEM.jpg)

....& I think you meant "glans"/head/tip (diff - glands means a node/part in an animal's body that synthesizes substances (such as hormones) for release into the bloodstream (endocrine gland) or into cavities inside the body or its outer surface)

 

 

I m cut

 

so imagining for my case , it is as good as it is rolled all the way down...so I don't see why is that an issue in your very first qn

 

 

avoid turning this into a condom usage experience platform, probably take a photo and show us what exactly is the issue, one go explained it all
Alternatively, try to youtube : how to put on a condom
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest first time   
Guest first time

but the thing is after the foreskin goes past the penis head, any furthermore away, will have a discomfort feeling and furthermore with the pressure from the condom = more discomfort.

After the sex, was quite sore and had a slight burning feeling during urination.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Newbie   
Guest Newbie

Had my first sexual experience  with a real guy some nights ago :  011117 past 0001 hours.

 

I know i am sexy handsome so shouldn't have problem getting guys if i so wanted.  Looking 19yish slimfit i wondered how strong can i attract people anonymously.

 

Arrived location around 2330 hrs. Found many people hanging around looking for sexual tryst but would pretend to be on decent business at the same time.  Couldn't execute any plan or make a first move thus.  I was quite sweaty moving around so went on to take a shower;  five cubicles in a row.  Saw this tall person sight fixated at the wet ground in the 4th cubicle.  So i went into the 3rd cubicle to investigate the next door cubicle wet floor reflection.  Could see two guys having some kind of handjob fun.  I decided to leave them alone so I changed to using the 2nd cubicle.  On  coming out, Mr  Tallen was already exhibiting a soft erection.  I used my clothing to cover my full erection.   When showering I heard the sounds of people leaving and coming in.  Again I changed cubicle, now to number one , to get the latest update on what was going on outside my cubicle.  The couple inside the 4th cubicle had left, Mr Tallen's cock had lifted up, two  young handsomes were loitering around. I purposely left a small gap open and began rubbing my erection with soap.  The people peeped at me briefly but not brazen enough to do anything.  I must display my trump card to get these people crazy , I thought.  That in mind, I walked out showing my fully upright light pinkish  near to 6" cock.  To my disappointment, only Mr Tallen was outside.  Fast like lightning, he stood behind me and used his cock to rub on my butt and then wrapped me up in tight embrace.  I re-entered the 1st cubicle with Mr Tallen right behind and he locked the door.  He was very wild at the same time gentle with me.  He sucked and suck and sucked then bend himself as if offering an anal option.  I only poked it without entering. He went back to sucking my cock.  At this time I could hear people outside our door again.  Before my cock exploded, i pushed his mouth away.  But this time he forcefully gulped down my cock like wanting to consume the whitish cum shot out. Streaks of it were on his mouth area as  Mr Tallen walked out of the door.  The two handsome guys looked with envy.  Where did they go earlier on?    The guy without spectacles was practically bewitched with my still standind cock.  I found his eyes opened widely.  I liked that kind of response for appreciation..  Oh there was this uncle too.  Very quickly he hardened his cock to attract me.  Had to try very hard to avoid his cheekopek hands.  Mr Tallen then told him that i had already  shot my load to bring him back to level headed.

What a night.  My first live experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, Guest first time said:

but the thing is after the foreskin goes past the penis head, any furthermore away, will have a discomfort feeling and furthermore with the pressure from the condom = more discomfort.

After the sex, was quite sore and had a slight burning feeling during urination.

 

 

is this your first time, doing sex?

 

try it again to check whether is the same feel after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

is this your first time, doing sex?

 

try it again to check whether is the same feel after that

 

20 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

is this your first time, doing sex?

 

try it again to check whether is the same feel after that

Huahahaha. Good experiment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest first   
Guest guest first

haha yea,first time. supposed to feel like that one ah? discomfort feeling and a lot of pressure from the condom even though it was definitely the right size condom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as u know there r many Caucasians FT in sg, I don't think they only make purchase of big size condoms

if they can fit into normal size, I trust singaporeans or Asians shdnt hve much issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest CHEE BYE senior   
Guest CHEE BYE senior

My first gay experience is at 52. Sucked cock and swallowed sperm weekly for near 20 years. Then at 72, I made a bold step: I let guys fuck my virgin ass. 4 years solid experience being a hot bottom. Haven't gone for cocksucking or fucking skills future upgrade yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Guest CHEE BYE senior said:

My first gay experience is at 52. Sucked cock and swallowed sperm weekly for near 20 years. Then at 72, I made a bold step: I let guys fuck my virgin ass. 4 years solid experience being a hot bottom. Haven't gone for cocksucking or fucking skills future upgrade yet

Sounds cool for someone from Pioneer generation! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest first timer   
Guest first timer

hey , today my first time bottoming.. it hurts quite abit. the stretching of rectum. However, that part still tolerable.. what i want to ask is, each time the top thrust, it will poke something inside and cause a dull stabbing pain feeling. is it supposed to be like that?  he is around 7 inch. or is there smth wrong with my body?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this topic made me think back about my first time. 

 

Guess I was mid 20s. Was swimming at friend's condo pool. Went for shower and then there was a knock on door. Opened door and boy barged in. 

 

Looking back,  I should have shown more restrain. Could get into trouble as the boy was young. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Boydsg said:

Reading this topic made me think back about my first time. 

 

Guess I was mid 20s. Was swimming at friend's condo pool. Went for shower and then there was a knock on door. Opened door and boy barged in. 

 

Looking back,  I should have shown more restrain. Could get into trouble as the boy was young. 

how then did the boy knew u r.........

and your friend didn't queston, where have u been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

how then did the boy knew u r.........

and your friend didn't queston, where have u been?

Friend (female) was playing squash. 

 

How boy knew? Up to now it still baffles me. I am very straight acting and at that time, no interest in guys at all. 

 

However since this incident, this "awakening", I realized I have tendencies to "attract" young boys, despite me not seeking any attention. Looking back, my journey has been an oddity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first time was in Sec 3. Friend (Call him E) and I went to a country club we usually study at after school. Another friend sent E a link to a porno. We watched it together and E dared me to follow him to the toilet to masturbate. We went and he suddenly looked a bit shy, but I had a raging boner and just dropped my pants and started stroking myself. To be quite honest, even then I hadn’t thought about doing anything with him, it was honestly just going to be a jerk-off-in-the-same-room type deal. He saw that I was really going ahead and wanking so he dropped his pants too. That’s where things changed, I would say. He put his hand on my shoulder and stepped closer, his voice hoarse and dropped to a whisper : “Fuck bro you’re big” he said. (Not bragging or anything, just that I’m Indian and he’s Chinese) Sounds cliche but I genuinely felt a spark in the air around us and being as quiet as I could, I leaned forward and pecked him on the lip. He looked a bit surprised and pulled back but quickly leaned in again for another kiss. This time we were making out, I was kissing his lips and sucking his neck and my hand just wandered from my cock to his. He was small but rock hard. Very slow and gradual strokes, I don’t know where I learnt it from but I just decided to do it that way and I think it was what he wanted. Could feel his heart race and his breathing get faster. His cold hands found my cock too, and his cock maybe small but he definitely knew how to stroke. I pushed him slowly around in the handicapped toilet and sat him down on the bowl, got to my knees and took off his pants (we were both wearing school pants)

 

Slow strokes, a soft kiss of the thigh; left and then right, kissed his balls once and let his cock rest on my face as I looked at him and said “E, look at me” 

 

That look in his eyes is one I’ll never forget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sec 3 Teacher   
Guest Sec 3 Teacher
2 hours ago, fallingmuffins said:

My first time was in Sec 3. Friend (Call him E) and I went to a country club we usually study at after school. Another friend sent E a link to a porno. We watched it together and E dared me to follow him to the toilet to masturbate. We went and he suddenly looked a bit shy, but I had a raging boner and just dropped my pants and started stroking myself. To be quite honest, even then I hadn’t thought about doing anything with him, it was honestly just going to be a jerk-off-in-the-same-room type deal. He saw that I was really going ahead and wanking so he dropped his pants too. That’s where things changed, I would say. He put his hand on my shoulder and stepped closer, his voice hoarse and dropped to a whisper : “Fuck bro you’re big” he said. (Not bragging or anything, just that I’m Indian and he’s Chinese) Sounds cliche but I genuinely felt a spark in the air around us and being as quiet as I could, I leaned forward and pecked him on the lip. He looked a bit surprised and pulled back but quickly leaned in again for another kiss. This time we were making out, I was kissing his lips and sucking his neck and my hand just wandered from my cock to his. He was small but rock hard. Very slow and gradual strokes, I don’t know where I learnt it from but I just decided to do it that way and I think it was what he wanted. Could feel his heart race and his breathing get faster. His cold hands found my cock too, and his cock maybe small but he definitely knew how to stroke. I pushed him slowly around in the handicapped toilet and sat him down on the bowl, got to my knees and took off his pants (we were both wearing school pants)

 

Slow strokes, a soft kiss of the thigh; left and then right, kissed his balls once and let his cock rest on my face as I looked at him and said “E, look at me” 

 

That look in his eyes is one I’ll never forget. 

 

Did you both manage to pass your exam that year?  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boydsg said:

Friend (female) was playing squash. 

 

How boy knew? Up to now it still baffles me. I am very straight acting and at that time, no interest in guys at all. 

 

However since this incident, this "awakening", I realized I have tendencies to "attract" young boys, despite me not seeking any attention. Looking back, my journey has been an oddity. 

too attractive in looks and body, I supposed? and u didn't lock the door?


It is either u leave it totally OPEN, if not don't close it yet don't lock it, if not it is too inviting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

too attractive in looks and body, I supposed? and u didn't lock the door?


It is either u leave it totally OPEN, if not don't close it yet don't lock it, if not it is too inviting

"too attractive in looks and body"?? Far far from it. I'm just an average guy. Maybe I have a trustworthy "kor kor" look. But that's in the past though. Inam was past my expiration date already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

huh? maybe younger (cos this is first time right) ? an average is easily able to attract hungry pp? esp at that time?

 

 

kor kor looks is gd! I luv males who put on a pair of glasses or w the "nerd" look

nerd is a positive connotation to me, but many has termed it as a negative one, nt sure why

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Sec 3 Teacher said:

 

Did you both manage to pass your exam that year?  :P

Hahah, no, it was a continued dalliance. I learnt more about sucking cock then I did chemistry or physics. But we did much better in o levels the following year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2017 at 6:47 PM, CCK central said:

I was 14 and this happened in the late 90s. My dad was in prison.

My mom was out with her boyfriend and my uncle (mom's brother)  came to stay with us for a week. We shared the same room. He went down to buy beer and went down to beer.

When we were alone at night he played a porn movie on the vcr. It was a Brazilian porn movie. Straight porn as well. 

He downed three cans of beer quite fast. He began to ask me if I masturbated?  I said yes.

 

Then he turned fierce and asked me to stand up. He yanked my shorts down. He toyed with my cock which had shrivelled. He cooed and talked softly suddenly and egged me to watch the movie as he stroked me. My dick was hard. It was the size of a pinkie finger. My uncle gulped it and within seconds I came in his mouth. He twirled his tongue around my cock head and sucked me dry 

Then as I became weak, he pushed me down on the sofa and pulled his pants down. He was hard. He kissed me on my lips and I tasted my sweet cum.

He then pushed his big hard dick into my mouth and fucked it. All the while telling me to watch the movie. He came in my mouth; he tasted sweet. He pulled his cock out and wore his pants back 

We sat on the sofa watching the porn movie. Then I got up and went to sleep. He came to sleep half and hour later hugged me. I didn't feel sad or anything.

As I asked, he said that my mom wouldn't mind it as she had plenty of lovers as well.

True enough till today, he doesn't speak about it. We had sucked for each other for many years now and go ladyboy hunting together. 

Is your uncle nt too old then? Age diffce? So now both of u like lady boys? Both r tops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Virgin sex   
Guest Virgin sex

Do you remember your virgin sex encounter? It was at the original diamond sauna, some guy approach me and we had sex in the rooms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...for me it was with my secondary school buddy. Our age was 15 and 16. He was a year older and his name Anbalagan .This happened in 1985 at my home.We experiment and talked about sex pussy and jerking off during our time together . AND we kissed ...he was stocky guy and i control the role play.we took turn to suck eachother virgin cock.and shot our cum in eachother mouths.the next meeting we try to fuck eachother.Failed.but we had our hugs kiss masturbations. Now he's gone. I write this as my first-ever gay mate ....my first curved bended downwards cock i sucked his balls i licked. And i am  his first-time cock he sucked.30 years later i still jo to him ..his cock i will remember as he is gone forever .

Edited by sg indian here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 6:48 PM, Guest first timer said:

hey , today my first time bottoming.. it hurts quite abit. the stretching of rectum. However, that part still tolerable.. what i want to ask is, each time the top thrust, it will poke something inside and cause a dull stabbing pain feeling. is it supposed to be like that?  he is around 7 inch. or is there smth wrong with my body?

That’s your prostate - the second hurdle. After getting over the initial discomfort of entry you need to work on getting the angle just right. That stabbing pain means his angle of entry is directly towards your prostate, next time time try and adjust his angle or your position so that it slides past it (that in my opinion is when the magic happens.) After the adjustment he’ll be able to thrust deeper (if you want...trust me, you’ll beg for it) and both of you will enter a new realm of pleasure. 

 

Disclaimer:  This works for me, take your time and find one that works for you. 

 

Happy Experimenting in 2018!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Magnet Can Attract Trouble   
Guest Magnet Can Attract Trouble
On November 19, 2017 at 2:48 AM, Boydsg said:

However since this incident, this "awakening", I realized I have tendencies to "attract" young boys, despite me not seeking any attention. Looking back, my journey has been an oddity.

 

I also have a tendency to attract teenagers without making any effort to do so. Feels like a curse, because I'm afraid of giving into the temptation with the wrong one, and ruining my life someday. I have to admit it is extremely flattering but not wise to actually engage with them.

 

My first time happened when I was 15. The other boy was the aggressor and he was just 11 and I gave in to his advances and sucked him and let him fuck me. Second time we met he wanted me to fuck him but my dick was too big for his small hole so I just rubbed on his hole.

 

This continued for several months all through my last year of secondary and his last year of primary. Luckily it did not affect our studies. We drifted apart the next year because our new schools were further apart. In the years since then lots of younger guys have come on to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

香港家計會研究數字一覽

根據香港家庭計劃指導會每5年進行一次「青少年與性研究」,他們於16年進行有關性交經驗方面的研究調查,只有大約2%的中一至中二學生,與大約7%的中三至中六學生有性交經驗,而有性交經驗的中三至中六學生,他們首次性交的平均年齡為15歲。

各地平均失身年齡

冰島:15.6 歲。
德國:15.9 歲。
瑞典和丹麥:16.1 歲。
紐西蘭:16.4 歲。
挪威、奧地利:16.5 歲。
英國、荷蘭、芬蘭:16.6 歲。
以色列:16.7 歲。
澳州:16.8 歲。
美國、葡萄牙、保加利亞:16.9 歲。
加拿大:17 歲。
日本、捷克、智利、比利時、法國:17.2 歲。
愛爾蘭、瑞士、克羅地亞:17.3 歲。
西班牙、希臘、南非:17.5 歲。
塞爾維亞、蒙特內哥羅:17.6 歲。
波蘭:17.7 歲。
斯洛伐克:17.8 歲。
土耳其:17.9 歲。
泰國:18 歲。
義大利:18.1 歲。
中國:18.3 歲。
新加坡:18.4 歲。
香港:18.6 歲。
台灣:18.9 歲。
馬來西亞:19 歲。
印尼:19.1 歲。
越南:19.6 歲。
印度:19.8 歲。

 

According to the above report, the median age of first-time sex in Singapore is 18.4..oops, I did it much earlier.. 我的性爱初体验也未免“太早”了。。。

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 撸鸡鸡   
Guest 撸鸡鸡

 

可保守妹只因人丑,没人碰,到了四十,花了钱买了个牛郎,牛郎緊闭双眼,才勉强把她给破处……。当然要惭愧啦。

1 hour ago, fab said:

为什么要惭愧嘞?

 

处子之身是应该被推崇的。

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
counter