Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,634 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest First Time to First BF

I gave my first time to a senior in university.

The interesting thing was that it happened neither on campus nor the hostel, but during my attachment.

During my internship, I was assigned to be mentored by a senior of mine who I did not know personally, but I know of his existence as he was 2 years my senior in Uni. He graduated the year before.

Things started rather cordially but it slowly developed into more than just friendship.

We were tasked to run the same project and hence we have to perform OT rather frequency,

As the office was rather inaccessible, we would often go for dinner after work and he sent me home there after.

After dinner one Friday evening, I got a little cost with him after some wine, then we started talking about the birds and the bees.

One thing leads to the other and we ended up in a remote part of Singapore and had a great time in his car.

It was my first time having such encounter.

I was very awkward at first, as I have not exposed myself physically to another man sexually before,

Let alone to be sucked and rimmed by him.

But I have to admit that it was one of the best experience I had.

This encounter blossomed so well that his senior proposed to start a relationship.

He became my first boyfriend for the next 3.5 years.

Guest First Time to First BF

So how many bf u had till now?

Wahahaha...

2 la.

He was the first one.

The second, who is the current one, we have been together for the past 11 years. ;-)

my first time was when i was 17. i was given a blowjob by a friend i made from irc. sneaked into his house at night.

at 21, it was my first time being a bottom. just felt curious to try it. i didn't feel a thing and got bored. lol. maybe he was small down there. again, someone from irc.

at 25, it was my first time being a top. cummed in seconds. hooked up through jackd app.

Guest FeltGreat

Parents were away for holidays

He came over to my place that Friday night

We had light dinner, followed by a romantic movie in my cold ac room

Halfway through his hand was resting on my chest and started kissing me, caressing my dick and stripping me off piece by piece

It was my first time being sucked and it felt incredibly intense every second

Exploded within minutes into his mouth though I tried pushing him away

He swallowed everything and still does this most of the time  :oops:

I repeat after him from the demo; he is my first boyfriend but I wasn't his first though  :yuk:

Guest greattobegay

I had a few pleasant experience with meeting younger guys on a certain handphone app.

He was handsome, slim fit, tall, smooth skin, my type. Just started first year in a local uni, he was alone and agreed on meeting. He looked just his pic in person and we proceeded to chat while I lied on his bed next to him. He kept giving me naughty looks, and we started to cuddle tightly. It felt good, I could feel warm hard body, he let me pull him close as I kissed him gently. We continued touching and hugging, and my hands reach out to pull his shirt. He just laid there and let me lick and touch his body. It was a molest fantasy come true. I could not ignore the huge bulge at the front of his small tight shorts, and reached out. His cock was hard as a rock, and the front of his shorts was wet. His cock was leaking so much precum it was soaked. He gasped and groaned as I reach in to stroke his moist wet cock, it was thick long around 7 inch with a cute mushroom head. He just laid there and moan while I touched and licked all the sensative parts. I took off my clothes and laid on his chest...

to be continued

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic

my first time is 15 years old, which is i always went for swimming after school around 4pm. always saw a man around 30 years old. so we used to chat in pool. day also passes. so that time in the pool he like to touch my dick begin to know that he also a gay. he invite me to his house  i was hesitated to go to his house. since his house near to the swimming complex i went his house bravely. he invite me to his room on the bed, touch my dick and he started to suck. he asked me do you fuck people before i said no. while i lying on his bed he began put condom on my dick apply some lubes and started to ride on my dick. the funny part is not even 30 seconds i cum in the condom. he said wah so fast ah? that time i was super scare leave his house as quickly, he said he dont be scare. i left as quickly. thats is the first and last i fuck him. this is my very first experience and he introduce me as a pure top!

now he aged around 50++ still maintain his body. sometimes he will smile at me if he saw me which is remembering of the past!

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

Lost it to my second bf. We booked a hotel in jb for staycation and had flip sex. It was the first time for both of us. Applied lots of lube but painful for the start. After a few minutes and some kisses on the lips and nipples, the feeling was so great that we both cummed in each other. I think my bf was horny and played with my dick again at 3am. 

24. to my boyfriend at his place. started off as a simple kiss which went on to some licking and full fledged sex it was. ill prepped, no condoms and lube then. we went for a hiv check subsequently to ascertain that we were both fresh for each other

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, btmslut said:

Suddenly he grunted like an animal. The strokes became harder and more forceful. I wish i could tell you when he came - feeling his cock pulse. The truth is i didnt feel anything other than his hard hip thrusts. 

btmslut, his grunting didn't wake his parents up?

Twdpenang, that is very casual and bold

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

My first time was mutual JO and oral with a married man aged around 35 to 37 .... I was 18 yrs old ... Hehe 

so daring , how do u know he s married?

Wedding ring? or your teacher? someone u knw?

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

so daring , how do u know he s married?

Wedding ring? or your teacher? someone u knw?

Knew him thru ICQ lol ... He was wearing a ring and he told me that he is a married bisexual male before he started touching my already hard and wet cock .... Was too horny back then so ... Bahahahah .... It was inside a car ... 

7 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

wow! U must be a young pc of meat that he cannot resist
and it sounded sexciting doing in a car  - which I never got the chance to hitch....

Maybe .. Lol but now no more young pc of meat. Fun in car is quite fun hahaha .. Kinda like it but seriously need to find a very quiet place

Just now, EugeneSin said:

Maybe .. Lol but now no more young pc of meat. Fun in car is quite fun hahaha .. Kinda like it but seriously need to find a very quiet place

cant be lah

u cant be as old as uncle me

u still look gd w ur pic

anyway, I heard there r people who go to quiet carpk to peep at others.....

I m not sure will his wife or daughters smell anything after that? I promised u - women are very sharp when there are something fish(cos u mentioned jerkoff)

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

cant be lah

u cant be as old as uncle me

u still look gd w ur pic

anyway, I heard there r people who go to quiet carpk to peep at others.....

I m not sure will his wife or daughters smell anything after that? I promised u - women are very sharp when there are something fish(cos u mentioned jerkoff)

Thanks for the compliment but I need to put more effort to achieve my goal !

No worry ... It was inside my car :) ... Hahaha 

2 hours ago, roflparadox said:

mine was with my first boyfriend. we were at the playground below my house at night, and we were chatting and staring up at the stars. after a while, he got a bit playful, and we played catching around the playground for a bit. I stopped to rest at the top of the slide (the long circular tunnel kind), and lay down with my legs in the tunnel. he ran up the slide from the other end, and tried to drag me down. I resisted by holding onto the top of the slide tunnel, and.. my track pants slid off. exposing my dick fully. before I knew it, he took it in his mouth and sucked me off.

we were 18. good times, haha. 

I'm surprised no one reported you guys for indecency. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, btmslut said:

I remember my first time voluntarily bottoming. We were both below 20. I was a nsf. He was a poly undergrad. 

He came to my house when my parents were asleep. I remember the precum stain on his underwear, trembling when i lifted the waistband. His cock popped out. I sucked it, probably wasnt very good at it - licking the head and bobbing up and down with no technique. But it still twitched non stop nonetheless.

The lay me on the bed and rimmed me. I remember thinking that it felt so amazing i could have died then and be happy forever. He then lubed up my anus. He smell of the lube filled the air. Then he put on the rubber and i remember he didnt roll it on. He unrolled it, stretched the opening and put his cock in and let it snap around that beautiful meat. 

The kissed me for a while while fingering me. Then i layed back and surrendered to his manhood. He rubbed his covered cockhead on my opening. I knew this was it. I wanted it so badly - to feel him in me. To fill me up. To satisfy this boy. To let him use me in any way he chose. I felt so sexy, i felt like i was glowing.

The feeling of the head popping in. The shaft sliding in slowly. He leaned over and kissed me. Tongue on tongue while he kept his cock still, i suppose it was to get me used to being filled. 

He then leaned back and pumped. Slow. Very slow. Maddening strokes, the friction in my insides causing me to whimper. I lost track of time.

Suddenly he grunted like an animal. The strokes became harder and more forceful. I wish i could tell you when he came - feeling his cock pulse. The truth is i didnt feel anything other than his hard hip thrusts. 

He pulled out - i remember the condom was erm... stained (i hadnt learned how to douche yet) and i felt so embarassed. He assured me my lifting my chin and kissing me. 

We layed in bed where i fell asleep on his chest. 

The i woke up about an hour later staring at him thinking about how much i loved being his woman.

I then took his soft cock in my mouth to wake him for round 2. 

We never met again. I guess i was a notch on his bedpost. :(

poly undergrad -alrdy just like an experienced top!

5 hours ago, playhard said:

Had my first time when I was in the army for NS.  Went to shower after I had finished my DO duty the next morning.  My NCO who finished his guard duty with me was there in the shower too.  He coached me to top him raw in the shower cubicle and I cummed in his manhole.  I had a great one.  Heeee.

Walau eh! Thats was so thrilling. Camp got so happening?

On ‎14‎/‎2‎/‎2014 at 1:07 AM, Bptop88 said:

interesting all share thing. 

i also share even ppl dnt care but for fun. 

i first time touch dick is 9 yr old too >.< 

starting to fk ppl when i am 11yrs old mostly my close buddy. but that time just do it for fun so dont know if did go in or not. but the feeling is nice. 

when 13yrs in sec 1 i start doing it with one of my cca mate and class mate >.< happenng life stage for learning haha

11 yr old is v young!!! how and where do u get to do it?

On ‎19‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 1:42 AM, Abundance95 said:

I got sweaty palms so no need lube ^^ But my first experience haha I regret it T.T but nvr kena anything thk God!

U rub your sweat on ur penis before u penetrate your btm?

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

11 yr old is v young!!! how and where do u get to do it?

at my friend place. i didnt know , ur respond is my own post HAHA 

didnt kept track on this thead for awhile haha 

but great to hear alot of story here >.< 

• 2 months later...
Guest Shumit

From my uncle. Back there in India, my uncle was so horny. He is 10 yrs older than me. One time he asked me to go with him in the field for some fun. I was 16 that time. He said he 'll penetrate my behind and it was good then i can do the same to him. It was painful at first. His dick is long and thick. We always do it every afternoon. It only stopped when he was stepped on by a raging cow.

Guest Shumit
13 hours ago, Guest U were the cow said:

Were you that raging cow who stepped Hin to death so that you could have someone else...

No. it was a real cow. It was the cow of our neighbor who became ill and berserk. They also put him down as not only my uncle was killed but also 3 chickens.

Guest Raped Rabbit

My first time was when in Pri 5 - was home staying in Vietnam in a rabbit farm where another homestay local boy played me till he went inside. Did not understand why he did that, only thought it was not something to be talked about. 

Later heard he was killed by a rabbit that ran amok. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2016 at 3:45 AM, Guest Shumit said:

From my uncle. Back there in India, my uncle was so horny. He is 10 yrs older than me. One time he asked me to go with him in the field for some fun. I was 16 that time. He said he 'll penetrate my behind and it was good then i can do the same to him. It was painful at first. His dick is long and thick. We always do it every afternoon. It only stopped when he was stepped on by a raging cow.

On 23/08/2016 at 6:13 PM, Guest Shumit said:

No. it was a real cow. It was the cow of our neighbor who became ill and berserk. They also put him down as not only my uncle was killed but also 3 chickens.

LOL. Is this serious?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest CoolJJ

I just lost my virginity the other night, on my 39th birthday. At least I’m no longer a virgin when I turn 40. Met him from this forum.

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.