Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,631 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Always remembered my first sex partner at the age of 13. I was in secondary 1 and my parents got me a private tuition teacher to teach English at my house every Thursday. He was a NTU student which I think he was 22 then. Both my parents are at work during day so I was all alone with him. I always look forward to see him as he was cute and caring to me like a small brother. 

The first time started when he asked if I masturbate. I didn’t know what was that then so I asked what’s masturbate? He said it’s to play with our dicks and make it make us feel good, it’s something all big boys do and it’s normal.  I was scared and curious but didn’t know what to do. He pulled down my shorts and started blowing me and in no time I was hard. My dick head felt so ticklish. I thought my pee is coming out. Eventually I cum in his mouth. I was so scared as I didn’t know what came out of my dick. He said that’s my sperm. That night, I kept thinking about it and decided to musturbate myself. That’s the first time I felt so good cumming and was addicted to it. From then onwards, he gave me blow job every time and I reciprocate. 

• G_M changed the title to How Old When Realised You are Gay + How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest MyOz84 said:

At what point does a man become a gay?

When he got atrracted to man. When his hormones racing at the speed of light at the sight of a man.

6 hours ago, Guest MyOz84 said:

The predominant theory is that a gay man is gay from the time he is born. This has not been uniquely proven, but even less it is disproven.

When his pole or hole starts itching.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Gay
36 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The predominant theory is that a gay man is gay from the time he is born. This has not been uniquely proven, but even less it is disproven.

When I was young, I dun like or will cry if force to go shirtless or wear singlet. I like to wear dress n pretend to be the girl from tmr. I like to put smthg on my heel pretending to walking on stileto. I like to play with barbie girl. 

My first ejaculation was after watching a gang bang ghost story. When in secondary school started want to go shirtless but shy. 

After started work, I like to peep at guy urinating even ejaculated on the urinating bowl. My first encounter with man was in swimming pool. After a series of encounter with man in swimming pool, then only I realised all my previous behaviour n encounter were actually gay. After multiple time of denial and telling myself that I can change. I finally accepted I am gay.

17 hours ago, Guest MyOz84 said:

Simple, every consideration a male has towards a women... but now want to have all that directed at a male.   Having sex with another male DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GAY. That is just a sexual urge and when it is strong enough in some, considering sex with another male is more than possible. It is after the sex with the cum spent that you then will know if you are still going to keep being around him. It is as simple as that.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 5 months later...
Guest 莱斯特·谭

I was 25 when I first came out but I was already devirginized when I turned 18. I was drunk on my birthday and played with my friend who dared and took my virginity.

• 7 months later...
Guest Peter

I was swimming alone at Yishun Swimming Complex when I was approached by another guy. He corrected my strokes. After shower as we had heading out, he asked if I would like to go to his house which I agreed, not knowing what to expect. When we arrived, he asked if I wanna try being intimate with him and again I agreed without knowing what yo expect. He took lead by undressing me and himself gradually, while caressing me with his nose, lips and tongue till I was fully horned up , this is when he engulfed my erected dick in his mouth and gave me my first ever blow job. I tried to pull away when I was about to cum but he held me back and continue to pleasure my exploding dick with his mouth. 

How old were both of you? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I met a guy at his place one late night around 1am. Being so young and pure then, I was rock hard thinking of getting intimate with a guy. He wasn't wearing underwear so I immediately felt his hard cock when I slid my hand into his shorts. It was so damn hot to touch another man's cock. We took off each other's clothes. The stripping was so erotic to me then. It felt hot when our bodies rubbed against each other, skin-to-skin, while jerking off. 

The rest is history. Anyway, he cummed on my face. He was the first so I couldn't stop getting people to cum on my face for subsequent meets. 

Guest youngboy

first experience was iam invited by a straight friend in a drinking session. all are men (7 maybe) and all are married only me and my friend are single, so i never thought of having my first experience there. it is just like your typical daddy drinking session when they only talked about girls or their naggy wife hahaha (some are late 30s and early 30s). there is this one married guy (early 30s) who keeps talking to me till the end of the night and we got really comfortable at each other. then my friend left me there because he never thought of anything as all are straight and he dont know im gay. me and the guy are left in the living room because he decided to sleep over in his friends place, then when i went to toilet for a while i was shocked he is behind me hahahaha he locked the door and there i got my 1st time. I even remembered while he was kissing me he keeps saying "oh damn this is wrong" "shit why am i doing this" like that hahahaha. his cum taste bitter sweet though.

Mine was my uncle who turn me into a gay.. when young he has a nice gf, and his sex drive has never been enough for him with his gf. And that time i was only 9year old dont know what to do at first when he touches me during my nap at my grandma place. After that happens, every week when i taking nap at my grandma place, he will come to the room and lock the door to pretend he need a nap too. He will undress me and took out his beautiful 'D' and ask me to hold and stroke him. He will come either on my body or his body.. There is one time his gf was having nap beside me and he came in and 3 of us have the fun together. That was the day... I lost my first time to both of them... 

31 minutes ago, Young gun said:

Mine was my uncle who turn me into a gay.. when young he has a nice gf, and his sex drive has never been enough for him with his gf. And that time i was only 9year old dont know what to do at first when he touches me during my nap at my grandma place. After that happens, every week when i taking nap at my grandma place, he will come to the room and lock the door to pretend he need a nap too. He will undress me and took out his beautiful 'D' and ask me to hold and stroke him. He will come either on my body or his body.. There is one time his gf was having nap beside me and he came in and 3 of us have the fun together. That was the day... I lost my first time to both of them... 

How old are you now? U mean mmf? Hahaha....u sure anot?

Guest Daniel

Mine was in Copenhagen when I was on business trip some years back. I have only started to explore the gay world, installed grinder before the trip, chatted with several guys and amongst them, this fateful Vietnamese migrant. We met for dinner in town and were already craving for each others body at the dinner table. We soon head to my hotel room after dinner. Started with showering together and soon suggling into bed with our hairs half wet. He was top and I was inexperienced so naturally we went into that position. He entered me raw assuring me that he is on prep.

Had a memorable time although I didn't really enjoy the penetration, the enjoyment solely just because he is my type and it being my first gay intimacy

1 hour ago, Guest Daniel said:

Mine was in Copenhagen when I was on business trip some years back. I have only started to explore the gay world, installed grinder before the trip, chatted with several guys and amongst them, this fateful Vietnamese migrant. We met for dinner in town and were already craving for each others body at the dinner table. We soon head to my hotel room after dinner. Started with showering together and soon suggling into bed with our hairs half wet. He was top and I was inexperienced so naturally we went into that position. He entered me raw assuring me that he is on prep.

Had a memorable time although I didn't really enjoy the penetration, the enjoyment solely just because he is my type and it being my first gay intimacy

So, continuing or stopped? Still btm or topping others?

I was around 20 yo back then when I was approached by a toilet cruiser when I was pee-ing in a urinal in a toilet in a shopping mall.

I saw an average looking guy around late 20s in the toilet looking around and there was no one else in the toilet. And then when I was pee-ing in the urinal he went to the urinal beside me and pretend to be pee-ing while looking at my tool and when I looked at him he was smiling while looking at my tool and then we went into a cubicle and he started to suck and lick my cock before I proceed to anal his ass.

I totally enjoy every moment that I was screwing him but too bad I did not ask for his contact details and I did not saw him again. I tried to cruise in that toilet occasionally but I did not saw him. instead I have casual sex with a few other men and the experiences is nowhere near to him. 

Sec 2 when my classmate invited me for a sleepover at his place. Big king-sized bed for the two of us. Parents were next door. Lights off at 8pm and that's when he asked if he could see my pubic hair. Cock already hard so he shone a torchlight under the blanket and then proceeded to suck on me. 

We didn't know about cumming or anything then, just enjoyed the innocence in exploring each other's body at that time. 

15 hours ago, hat0218 said:

I was around 20 yo back then when I was approached by a toilet cruiser when I was pee-ing in a urinal in a toilet in a shopping mall.

I saw an average looking guy around late 20s in the toilet looking around and there was no one else in the toilet. And then when I was pee-ing in the urinal he went to the urinal beside me and pretend to be pee-ing while looking at my tool and when I looked at him he was smiling while looking at my tool and then we went into a cubicle and he started to suck and lick my cock before I proceed to anal his ass.

I totally enjoy every moment that I was screwing him but too bad I did not ask for his contact details and I did not saw him again. I tried to cruise in that toilet occasionally but I did not saw him. instead I have casual sex with a few other men and the experiences is nowhere near to him. 

Probably due to the novelty experience of something different and new. That feeling wears off the more you do it, so you start to appreciate sex for what it is than the thrill and excitement of the first time. 

My first sex encounter and also during that session my virgin lost and gone. It happened on that night I went to a gay pub at Tanjong pagar. I was alone and a guy came over to approach me talk to me for a while, he suggest to join his group of friends (5 of them) at the other table. I follow and he introduce me to all of them. We just chatting for a short while. One of them asked me where I go for my workout. I told them not that often I go for gym. I am just ORD last week from Army maybe I am still look fit. He continue to ask me which unit I am from I look muscular and hunk. I replied that I am from Guard and we trained very tough. This guy talking to me suggest maybe take off my t-shirt and show him my chest. I said is not so nice here with so many people. He was so interested he ask me to show in the toilet. So two of us went to the toilet. When we come back, the other of his friends tease him 'So you are happy now? You get to see everything?' Everyone just laugh. This friend who approached me earlier on from my table told me he bought me a peer let's cheer. So everyone just drink. We continue chatting for moments. I feel uncomfortable after a while. My body getting hot from inner and I feel drunk which is not my usual. I told them I got to leave. they know I am drunk. They recommend to get a room for a rest first. So I follow them to a hotel nearby. Once entered the room they just help me to remove my t-shirt and pants. Lay me down with only my underwear. When they removing my pants they shouted  'Wah lau, so sexy', because I only wearing jock-strap. One of them laughing ' OMG so damn convenient, he seems like well prepare for us.'. Although I can hear it clearly on their conversion but I have no strength at all and just let them do whatever they want. I know I was drugged but I am helpless. I beg to them ' Please let me go.' They leave up my legs in the air and explore my butt. What a super firm bubble butt.' one of them even use his finger to check my ass hole. I can feel my ass hole stretching and open. This is the first time people do this to my hole. I can feel the pain but I can only let go for them to play with it. 'Fuck man this is a tight fucking virgin hole that we are going to have it tonight.'  I beg to them again 'No don't do that to me I am not bottom. I cannot take it up my ass please let it stay virgin.' they laughing at me. 'Relax and don't worry we all practice safe sex there are 2 boxes of condoms here let's enjoy and have fun. After tonight it is no more a virgin. We will help u to change the status. You are from Guard Unit right, be a real man take it easy man,'. Immediately one by one come up and enjoy fucking my ass hole. They pull out the condom and off load their sperm on my well build chest. My whole chest flooded with man cum after the session. my ass hole was completely tear n soar. My virgin totally gone forever.

13 minutes ago, bottom4top said:

My first sex encounter and also during that session my virgin lost and gone. It happened on that night I went to a gay pub at Tanjong pagar. I was alone and a guy came over to approach me talk to me for a while, he suggest to join his group of friends (5 of them) at the other table. I follow and he introduce me to all of them. We just chatting for a short while. One of them asked me where I go for my workout. I told them not that often I go for gym. I am just ORD last week from Army maybe I am still look fit. He continue to ask me which unit I am from I look muscular and hunk. I replied that I am from Guard and we trained very tough. This guy talking to me suggest maybe take off my t-shirt and show him my chest. I said is not so nice here with so many people. He was so interested he ask me to show in the toilet. So two of us went to the toilet. When we come back, the other of his friends tease him 'So you are happy now? You get to see everything?' Everyone just laugh. This friend who approached me earlier on from my table told me he bought me a peer let's cheer. So everyone just drink. We continue chatting for moments. I feel uncomfortable after a while. My body getting hot from inner and I feel drunk which is not my usual. I told them I got to leave. they know I am drunk. They recommend to get a room for a rest first. So I follow them to a hotel nearby. Once entered the room they just help me to remove my t-shirt and pants. Lay me down with only my underwear. When they removing my pants they shouted  'Wah lau, so sexy', because I only wearing jock-strap. One of them laughing ' OMG so damn convenient, he seems like well prepare for us.'. Although I can hear it clearly on their conversion but I have no strength at all and just let them do whatever they want. I know I was drugged but I am helpless. I beg to them ' Please let me go.' They leave up my legs in the air and explore my butt. What a super firm bubble butt.' one of them even use his finger to check my ass hole. I can feel my ass hole stretching and open. This is the first time people do this to my hole. I can feel the pain but I can only let go for them to play with it. 'Fuck man this is a tight fucking virgin hole that we are going to have it tonight.'  I beg to them again 'No don't do that to me I am not bottom. I cannot take it up my ass please let it stay virgin.' they laughing at me. 'Relax and don't worry we all practice safe sex there are 2 boxes of condoms here let's enjoy and have fun. After tonight it is no more a virgin. We will help u to change the status. You are from Guard Unit right, be a real man take it easy man,'. Immediately one by one come up and enjoy fucking my ass hole. They pull out the condom and off load their sperm on my well build chest. My whole chest flooded with man cum after the session. my ass hole was completely tear n soar. My virgin totally gone forever.

sigh, i feel very sad reading this :(

Guest Hazily Instructor
1 hour ago, shrugs said:

sigh, i feel very sad reading this :(

I agree. Nobody should ever lose his or her virginity as a drugged gang rape victim. That is absolutely horrifying.

1 hour ago, bottom4top said:

So now u r a top or a btm?

Guest latebloomer

my first sex was quite late

was around 30 when i went to wellington for business trip.

went into a gay sauna and there's only 1 stocky married white in the pool

strike a conversation by asking him if he wan a massage, he nod.

slowly massage his shoulder and move my hands to his cock

sexually aroused, we went into a room and undressed each other

his cock was like 500ml coke bottle. ang mo is really dua ki

my mouth was sore about trying to blow him awkwardly

tried putting his cock into my virgin ass but I was too tight

eventually he blew me off and swallow all my cum without wasting a precious drip

he told me he has a family with kids and recently came out to his family.

this was the 1st time he had sex with a guy.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:39 PM, bottom4top said:

Edited by JW92

Guest TeenBoy
On 6/7/2020 at 5:26 PM, Guest Guest 123 said:

Curious to know how your yr first gay sex (anal or non-anal) get initiated, with who, where, when, what did you do?

When IRC #SGBoy was still popular back then. 

Advertised that I (21 y.o NSF just ord-ed) wanted to lose my first time in the main channel. A JC student (17/18 y.o) PM-ed me to say that he wanted to lose his first time too. 

We agreed to meet at JE swimming pool on a Saturday morning (9am plus). Lucky not much people in the changing room. 

We went to the last shower cubicle, put our bags down, stripped naked and started hugging with our hard-ons (5 inches plus) pressing against each other.

I was quite surprised that he's quite well-developed/endowed for an 18 y.o.

5 minutes in, I initiated kissing and he reciprocated with frenching. He then started to jerk me off furiously while I was touching his body all over.

We switched between hugging, kissing and jerking off until we came on each other's body. 

I then suggested that we shower first, then head out for a swim. 

We did a second round after our swim where I got more bold and squatted down to give him a blowjob. He returned the favour and started to finger me. 

It felt pretty good and I asked him to hump me from the back.

Needless to say, his humping escalated to fucking and I experienced my first (raw) bottom-ing. Soon after, the JC student came inside me. (Didn't know better about safe sex since it was our first times). Other than the initial penetration, bottoming wasn't as bad as I thought. Could feel him sliding in and out of my hole. 

To be fair, he let me cum on his face and I licked it off before we showered again and parted ways.  

5 hours ago, bottom4top said:

claims to be virgin... wears a jockstrap.

claims to be drugged ... remembers every single detail.

Full House Reaction GIF

47 minutes ago, Guest TeenBoy said:

When IRC #SGBoy was still popular back then. 

Advertised that I (21 y.o NSF just ord-ed) wanted to lose my first time in the main channel. A JC student (17/18 y.o) PM-ed me to say that he wanted to lose his first time too. 

We agreed to meet at JE swimming pool on a Saturday morning (9am plus). Lucky not much people in the changing room. 

We went to the last shower cubicle, put our bags down, stripped naked and started hugging with our hard-ons (5 inches plus) pressing against each other.

I was quite surprised that he's quite well-developed/endowed for an 18 y.o.

5 minutes in, I initiated kissing and he reciprocated with frenching. He then started to jerk me off furiously while I was touching his body all over.

We switched between hugging, kissing and jerking off until we came on each other's body. 

I then suggested that we shower first, then head out for a swim. 

We did a second round after our swim where I got more bold and squatted down to give him a blowjob. He returned the favour and started to finger me. 

It felt pretty good and I asked him to hump me from the back.

Needless to say, his humping escalated to fucking and I experienced my first (raw) bottom-ing. Soon after, the JC student came inside me. (Didn't know better about safe sex since it was our first times). Other than the initial penetration, bottoming wasn't as bad as I thought. Could feel him sliding in and out of my hole. 

To be fair, he let me cum on his face and I licked it off before we showered again and parted ways.  

No condom and lube!? 😅

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

u mean a jockstrap wearer will be likely not a virgin? 

but for sure i never will accept skimpy items , the max i can accept is briefs........usu is boxer briefs
kekekekekeke ,  u r the ONLY one who dare to spill the truth

Maybe the jockstrap is a rare possibility that he actually and innocently "likes wearing one" ... but the part where he claims he is drugged but remembers the details of being fingered and getting bukkaked on his WELL-BUILT chest.. I cannot...

My first time at age 14. Happen on a chalet party. I have been chloroform, black out, bound and gangraped.

I have problem to describe it on english because my english level not up to standard. I alway use gif to explain the situation but worry been warned again posting unable gif.

If you want to find out more ask me 

Msg me in person here.

9 hours ago, bottom4top said:

"my ass hole was completely tear n soar."

Not bad liao la. How many of us can claim our assholes SOAR after a session. You must have reached NEW HEIGHTS that night and felt so HIGH then :)

Edited by lean n mean

1 hour ago, lean n mean said:

"my ass hole was completely tear n soar."

Not bad liao la. How many of us can claim our assholes SOAR after a session. You must have reached NEW HEIGHTS that night and felt so HIGH then :)

Anal can take a lot of dick if a lot of lube added and the thickness is within the acceptable range

Example i can use a dildo base on normal asian chinese size you see in porn. I can do it for an hour or 2 non stop by adding a lot of lube. My arse will not soar after that

But if no lube.

Dick too thick😈

Edited by Andrew240577

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

My first time happened during NS. I was in Taiwan for overseas training and since my unit was mostly reservists. So after spending about a week with them, I got to know some of them pretty well, and among them, this 30-something lieutenant whom I got to work with pretty often in the field and on base. Compared to some of the other reservists, he is in pretty good shape and in the mornings while the majority will moan and groan as they go through their morning run, this guy is always gungho and will encourage his platoon etc. Overall, he is well-liked, does not pull rank, and from what I understand, he went to SHATEC then headed to Australia for his degree after NS and has been working in hospitality sales for a while. I admit that I had a man-crush on the guy then. 

Anyway, upon completion of training, we had RNR in Taipei and somehow I ended up sharing the room with him. I will admit that up to that point, my gay sexual encounters were pretty much limited to bj and hj. Some kissing, making out, but never anal. Upon getting to our room, he said he wanted to take a shower to freshen up. I said go ahead and I will shower after him. I watched as he stripped to his white briefs and walked into bathroom. He left the bathroom door ajar so that it would not fog up and after a while I heard him calling for me. I stood outside and pushed the door opened. From where I stood, I can make out his silhouette against the white tiles from the frosted glass panes that surround the shower stall. 

His back was against me, and I can see the tan line created by his tiny swim trunks. Keep in mind, this was during the mid-90s where guys in tiny speedo briefs were the norm. 

The conversation went along like this. It is to the best of my recollection : 

"Ei! I am thinking we go for lunch and then jalan a bit. Is there any place you like to go see?"

"Umm.. nope. I have never been to Taipei and not sure what is available. Have you been here before?"

"I haven't been here in a few years, but I know of a good place where they have great Taiwanese food. Do you like that? We can go there for lunch."

"OK. I am open."

I have to admit, I was pretty aroused at that moment, and good thing, we are not facing each other. I excused myself and went to turn the tv on and watched some entertainment program to distract myself. He came out of the shower with a towel around his waist, still slightly wet, and went ahead to open his suitcase and pulled out a fresh pair of underwear. He pulled those on, and dropping his towel half way, giving a quick good view of his privates. He loitered around in his tiny briefs- Bods, I remember the brand, as I used to wore the same ones as he did. Finally, when i can take it no longer, I said i am going to hop in the shower. 

I was already sprouting a massive hardon even before my underwear was off. The visual of him was just hard to shake off from my mind. I thought I will just wank off quickly in the shower and call it that. So I did just that. I guess with the shower gushing, and me focusing to cum as quickly as I can, i did not hear him coming into the bathroom. 

"Do you need help?" I heard his voice suddenly outside the shower door. 

I was so embarrassed. I was still hard, and have not even cum. I just covered my cock with my hands, and mumbled no. Really wishing that the earth will just swallow me. He pushed the shower door open so that he can have a clearer view. Part of this was I was young, about 20 around that time, and somewhat still going through the process of finding out who I am. I knew I like guys at that point in time, but never thought about having a boyfriend or any of those romantic stuff. 

He swatted my hands away and observed at my semi hard dick glistening as the water jets hit it. Without a word, he grabbed my penis and started stroking it. He stepped into the shower, letting the water hit the 2 of us. My heart was pounding at that moment. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Our mouths found each other, and started making out. Whatever happened in the shower stall was probably the most exciting sexual experience I had at that point in my life. He made me aware of how amazing sex can be with the right guy who knows what to do. He then took squirted out some shampoo and gently finger my hole. I was a virgin up that point. Whispering to me to relax while he fingered my hole. I compiled with no resistance, and sensation of what he was doing felt too incredible. I was rock hard and wanted to grab his cock which was popping out of his wet briefs at that point. He didn't take them off when he entered the shower stall. They now clung to him like a glove, giving me very clear idea of what I have to play with. 

I remember thinking so this is what it feels like, I can handle that. After making me moan and silencing me with his kisses, we both rinsed off and wet to the bed room. It was a twin bed situation, and I remember him pushing me on to my bed, and flipped my legs over my head so that he had a clear access to my hole. His mouth started rimming me, and up to this point, that was a first for me. and he definitely knows what he is doing. I total surrender myself to the pleasure of his tongue. After what seemed like endless amount of blowing each other, etc. He asked if he can fuck me. I told him that I have never been fucked before and I am nervous but open to trying. 

He definitely came prepared. he took out a box of Durex condoms from his suitcase and a bottle of lube. He had me on my back and continue to rim and finger me. One finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers... you get the picture. Finally I said let's do it, and he gently guided himself in, watching my face for visual cues. At first it hurt like crazy but I was determined to pop the cherry. He gently coax me to breath, relax etc. and after a while, when my sphincter muscles got used to his dick, he can started thrusting in and out gently. As I got more used to him being inside me, I started relaxing more and begin to enjoy it more. We did change positions several times, and I learnt something about myself that day. I was no longer a virgin. 

Through him, I learnt how to be a good lover I think. He definitely knows what are the buttons to push and how to please a man. When we got back to Singapore, we would get together sometimes. He will come pick me up when I get my weekends off, or sometimes a weekday evening, and we will go to one of those cheap hotels and to have sex. After he got married, we lost touch and after I ORD, I left for overseas studies and never really moved back.

To me, he has a special place in my life as the man who pop the cherry in me. 

So, last year when i was back in Singapore, I did run into him briefly at the hotel that I was staying at. Apparently he works there. We exchanged pleasantries, but left it at that. 

Oh man. My cock rise up automatically while im reading this. Why dont u have him for the rest of yr life? Btw, He was prepared with lube n condoms means he already planned to screw a guy im sure. Is he married or is he a gay?

With someone here. stayed a few blk away from me.

Only meeting for bj but he's kind of pushy once we are on the bed and wanted to fuck me.

Told him I got shit inside me , he doesn't mind and still do it anyway.

Luckily there were no accidents and things were pretty clean but I was not enjoying it at all.

I was in my early 20s back then.

Hi, my first time was experience received from my uncle when i was a little kid. i used to take nap at my grandma place and my uncle likes to touch me and take naps with me. Until one day he can't resist it, he show me his nice beautiful staff and ask me to stroke for him... that was my first time encounter with uncle and later he tried to bring his gf in to our nap and we did 3 person... which i was very young and didnt know what is it.. but the feeling was a little sad and mix confused. However as i grow older, i used to meet him an his wife... we 3 have fun together quit often.. 

my another first encounter is with my math teacher, he was 20 years older than me and he brought me to his semi-D home where his room is no one able to access.. there he teaches me math and he will start with fingering my nini.. and once my nini pointup, he will pull my pants down and his mouth will go there.... every time when he wants to give  me free tuition...

3 hours ago, Young gun said:

Hi, my first time was experience... However as i grow older, i used to meet him an his wife... we 3 have fun together quit often.. 

my another first encounter is with my math teacher, ....

Uncle & wife ...then now you're bi. Can share how they fun with you? 

Maths teacher, must knock knock his noti head, or rather knock knock his two noti heads.

Edited by yuquidam

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.