Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,634 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First time before you're doing anal you have to learn how to clean up your ass first. I never knew this at the first time but I spent some time to study how to be a nice clean bottom. You need to use use the jetspray that people use to wash their ass after poop, preferably the one that has smaller round head. Put it at your rear entrance and push the handle to let the water run inside the canal and hold it for 3 seconds and let it out. Do this as many times until you think that you have cleaned everything. Make sure that no water is left inside. I personally prefer to do this while standing up because I want the waste water to completely get out of my body. It won't be a nice memorable experience if a top is enjoying you and you're enjoying it too, but then suddenly you're letting out something that is not too pretty to see.

And for those who is wondering how being penetrated anally feels like...I can tell you that it is not a pleasant experience at all. There will always be pain, at the entrance (when you're not experienced and still too tight and not relaxed, OUCH!!!!!) or inside (when the top goes too deep and touched a certain part, ARGH!!!!!). However, I cannot deny that the pain is worth the pleasure of getting dominated. And it can be addictive.

I suggest first timers to go with a gentle, experienced, and understanding top or you're going to have a traumatic moment and turn straight.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Guest Robocop

First time before you're doing anal you have to learn how to clean up your ass first. I never knew this at the first time but I spent some time to study how to be a nice clean bottom. You need to use use the jetspray that people use to wash their ass after poop, preferably the one that has smaller round head. Put it at your rear entrance and push the handle to let the water run inside the canal and hold it for 3 seconds and let it out. Do this as many times until you think that you have cleaned everything. Make sure that no water is left inside. I personally prefer to do this while standing up because I want the waste water to completely get out of my body. It won't be a nice memorable experience if a top is enjoying you and you're enjoying it too, but then suddenly you're letting out something that is not too pretty to see.

And for those who is wondering how being penetrated anally feels like...I can tell you that it is not a pleasant experience at all. There will always be pain, at the entrance (when you're not experienced and still too tight and not relaxed, OUCH!!!!!) or inside (when the top goes too deep and touched a certain part, ARGH!!!!!). However, I cannot deny that the pain is worth the pleasure of getting dominated. And it can be addictive.

I suggest first timers to go with a gentle, experienced, and understanding top or you're going to have a traumatic moment and turn straight.

I have been following the BW thread about people advising people who want to experience a nice anal penetration to shove and push a shower hose or douching hose or the CHEBOK hose into the anal opening of bottoms to flush water inside and some even advise to do it repeatedly with a gush of water.

This is the most dangerous advice to give to inexperienced bottoms , in fact I think it is not medically sound for both inexperienced virgin bottoms and ultra experienced loose holed slut bottoms.

Please stop these loose cannon advice that assumes this practice carries no risk to the recipient .

Please do a google search for all who may want to do this drastic practice.

You will find that most doctors will advice not to do this dangerous and some times fatal pratice.

The anal and colon canal is very delicate and their function besides to store feces , is also to reabsorb liquids or water back into our body system.

Our lining in the anal canal is very thin is is probably epithelial cells of one cell thickness allows quite easy absortion of unwanted nasties.

Think for a moment of the hose used in the bathroom , its been there for ages ,many other people in the house or building uses the hose for washing backsides, legs , shoes, floors , let your imagination be creative, some of these are conveniently left on the floor where floating feces with outside bacteria of thousand other strains are left to forment around the hose head and you still wanna shove it up your ass to wash your delicate insides.

Flushing the insides of the anal canal with cold water in large amounts may cause the bodies electrolytes balance to go out of Whack if done in a hurry( hence some people feel a bit giddy if they do it repeatedly in the belief that they want to get their anus clean and spotless and the water amount is too big , may cause a rupture of the intestines , or colon .

All these may cause a serious emergency that may be life threatening.

Last but not least , shoving a commonly used by public hose up your butt will introduce exteranal bacteria into your gut that might give your gut flora a big jolt or inblance hence stomach trouble.

Please be gentle to your own anus and treat it like any other part of your body that you lovingly treasure.

My solution to the above will be in the next post.

Don't use high pressure hose on your bottom, you are not cleaning the external surface of your car. LOL.

Guest Robocop

Continued from previous post,

about the medically unsound practice of cleaning the insides of the anus with a common douching hose and ill advice given by "well meaning " posters who also practice this procedure themselves are both at risk of all sorts of nasties in the environment into unwanted places.

Stop and practice self love, love your anus like you love your face, although you don't see your anus in the mirror unless there is a sudden boil or pimple growing there.

Hygiene and cleanliness should be utmost priority, even if all the hygiene practice is followed to the dot , I also agree there is no 100% safe way to wash your anus. People proceed forward at their own risk but please be aware of the ricks first and make a calcculated decision to shoulder the risks I mentioned in the previous post.

Firstly , no one mentioned to take a shower and clean the whole body and then the external anal region with clean warm water and clean soap or shower foam.

But before these , I forgot to mention , go to the pharmacy and buy the biggest plastic syringe you can buy from the pharmacy without the needles. If the ugly old clerk asks what is it for, just say you have a sick dog and it is for feeding medicine to the sick dog, by now said clerk will be so touch by your humane nature she will show you her entire collection of plastic syringe all strilised and sealed in airtight plastic packaging.

Choose one with a size you think your ass will be comfortable with , and smile thankfully at the ugly sales clerk and quickly get out of said pharmacy and remember the size number and price for self reference.

I live on my own and i have absolute privacy and no rush time for toilet ( no sharing ) . I have two toilets. One for dry use and one for wet use, go figure.

Guest Robocop

Continued,

Lay a thick towel on the floor of dry toilet , long enough for you to lie on, prepare pillow and prop for backside area so that butt area is slightly elevated ,

prepare a container filled with boiled sterilised clean water and cooled to a warm temperature of near human body temperature 36 degrees C ( invest is a digital thermometer), lie down on the towel and and fill the syringe with warm sterilised water and gently insert sterilised plastic filled with said warm water and gently insert into anal opening (use ky gel if neccesary at the entrance area to smoothen insert of syringe ) fill up syringe and repeat a few times.

Lie back and do a clock wise motion of the free hands and gently rub the abdominal area and wait until the urge to go to the toilet comes , get up slowly and sit on toilet or squat even better and let it all out.

Go to shower area and rinse anal area clean , wipe dry and lie on towel and repeat the steps until the water comes out clean.

Approximately four times will do , a few daYS BEFORE some people recommend a very high fibre diet with psyllium husk to be eaten before the washing of anus step.

The high fibre diet before hand will ensure that the poop that comes out will be in one solid lump and compacted so that there is less sticky stuff on the anal walls.

Always seek medical advice or pharmacist advice if you intend to use a medical grade enema meant for colonoscopy,

remember everything in moderation and err on the side of caution or you will regret overdoing things and ending up in hospital with a big hospital bill.

moderation IS KEY.

Some examples of possible things that may go wrong while doing this your self or done by a colonic irrigation ( PRINCESS DIANA the late pricess used to do colonic irrigation to slim down and keep depression away , so it was said ).Or self administered or otherwise, enema .

1) Puncture of the wall of the anus or the colon if hard metallic or sharp edged items is shoved up the anus forcibly causing unknowned laceration and tear,

This actually happened a few years ago in Singapore, a housewife went for colonic irrigation with a "trained professional" , and then her colon or anus was punctured accidentally , causing her internal cavity to be infected seriously with the feces bacteria, she had high fever after completing procedure rested at home , ate panadol but went to hospital too late, there was septicimia( blood poisoning) and she sufferd many days before she died of massive internal organ failure, the family sued the colonic irrigator , that is how the news got into the news paper.

2) There are so many antibiotic resistant bugs in the environment right now and not to mention flesh eating bacteria right now , so be extra careful with hygiene and strilisation of equipment and bathroom surfaces. Contact surafaces should be washed with bleach if possible ( 1 part bleach to 9 parts water, for 1 to ten fold dilution factor) wash and wipe all possible contact surfaces in the bathroom where anal washing takes place.

Dieing from flesh eating bacteria is no joke, however there was only one highlighted case of flesh eating bacteria is Singapapore of a very old man died after cleaning contaminated crab at home.

3)Too much water in your anus and colon introduced externally is an unnatural process that may cause SODIUM, Potassium imbalance in your blood and hence vital organs like your heart , kidney maybe affected unintentionally so don't overdo the water , part.

If you feel faint , stop and always have someone trusted nearby or easily contacted. And tell them before hand , what to tell the paramedics when they arrived , that passed victim maybe in shock due to electrolyte imbalance due to over infused water , in an emergency situation , always tell the truth to save your own life, the judgemental look can come later , embarassment won't kill you but heart and kidey dailure can be fatal.

Last but not least , some common sense advice , don't eat something super spicy and hot like Extra spicy curry fish head , Super Thai style Chilli crabs and spicy foods before you do the anal cleansing.

The last point , I don't think I need to go into the details to explain, use your Blain ?

Ah yes , someone once said avoid taugeh a few days before the big day also.

Wah lao eh.... so long winded. those virgin and potential bottom read liao all run road.

Maybe we all shld make appointment with Colonoscopist to clean our colon, rectum and whatever shit, so it is safe and clean for fun :whistle:

Then must tell the top: eh, my anus very delicate one leh, more precious than diamond. please pump gently n slowly. best is to treat it like toufu.

Then remember to put a post-it there: fragile, please handle with care~!

And i can't believe "Too much water in your anus and colon introduced externally is an unnatural process that may cause SODIUM, Potassium imbalance in your blood and hence vital organs like your heart , kidney maybe affected unintentionally so don't overdo the water" is being quoted here =.=|||

So risky to clean the backside, might as well dun clean it, and let the top take the shit, haha :D

I'm 18 and A level just ended! I'm the typical super mugger, sit in front row and people will say "you stress what, you confirm get A" kind of guy in school. But I was just thinking of exploring the gay community and indulge in some boy love.

But the question is should I just solicit for sex online or wait for the RIGHT ONE. Ahh, yes the elusive right one.

So, my question to you is, is your first cock from someone you like, or just anyone you meet online? Kinda a dilemma for me.

One sentence of advice. Think & react positively & stay mature.

I'm 18 and A level just ended! I'm the typical super mugger, sit in front row and people will say "you stress what, you confirm get A" kind of guy in school. But I was just thinking of exploring the gay community and indulge in some boy love.

But the question is should I just solicit for sex online or wait for the RIGHT ONE. Ahh, yes the elusive right one.

So, my question to you is, is your first cock from someone you like, or just anyone you meet online? Kinda a dilemma for me.

The only sound advice anyone should give is , hey you are 18 , concentrate on your studies , don't distract your self with these kind of matter of the heart, be responsible to your parents money, you are paid to study, just study .

then NS will come , just bear with it for 2 years , then look for a job , when you start to earn your own money and your parents can see you are responsible to yourself and the family then , start looking for partner.

But I tell you the truth , the scene for the real gay community isn't pretty, those who can't settle down will be endleessly cruising for sex until the day they die,

saunas, cruise clubs, bushes in park , fort road park , toilet , all these are hangouts for lonely gays.

Choose wisely, don't go for looks, the heart is important, look for the real one, but wait until you earn your own money.

But you can ignore my advice, it is your choice.

Guest chicken king

how to tell if someone is a virgin anot? he can fake n lie that no one fxxked him before

Flip him upside down. Take a close at his ass. If the skin around the ass hole is "blackish" and worst of all -- the skin is drooping. This is due to excessive wear and tear, and therefore, he is NOT ! If the skin there is "pinkish" and smooth; and squimmed when you blow air at it. Bingo, you have a virgin ass in your hand !

how to tell if someone is a virgin anot? he can fake n lie that no one fxxked him before

if u don't know then u r not a top :lol:

a good top no need to even see my ass and he know from my respond to his touching and testing he know he catch a btm or not. Of course cannot be virgin if he slowly slide finger down my back I already legs open and waiting for him :lol:

Continued,

Lay a thick towel on the floor of dry toilet , long enough for you to lie on, prepare pillow and prop for backside area so that butt area is slightly elevated ,

prepare a container filled with boiled sterilised clean water and cooled to a warm temperature of near human body temperature 36 degrees C ( invest is a digital thermometer), lie down on the towel and and fill the syringe with warm sterilised water and gently insert sterilised plastic filled with said warm water and gently insert into anal opening (use ky gel if neccesary at the entrance area to smoothen insert of syringe ) fill up syringe and repeat a few times.

Lie back and do a clock wise motion of the free hands and gently rub the abdominal area and wait until the urge to go to the toilet comes , get up slowly and sit on toilet or squat even better and let it all out.

Go to shower area and rinse anal area clean , wipe dry and lie on towel and repeat the steps until the water comes out clean.

Approximately four times will do , a few daYS BEFORE some people recommend a very high fibre diet with psyllium husk to be eaten before the washing of anus step.

The high fibre diet before hand will ensure that the poop that comes out will be in one solid lump and compacted so that there is less sticky stuff on the anal walls.

Always seek medical advice or pharmacist advice if you intend to use a medical grade enema meant for colonoscopy,

remember everything in moderation and err on the side of caution or you will regret overdoing things and ending up in hospital with a big hospital bill.

moderation IS KEY.

Some examples of possible things that may go wrong while doing this your self or done by a colonic irrigation ( PRINCESS DIANA the late pricess used to do colonic irrigation to slim down and keep depression away , so it was said ).Or self administered or otherwise, enema .

1) Puncture of the wall of the anus or the colon if hard metallic or sharp edged items is shoved up the anus forcibly causing unknowned laceration and tear,

This actually happened a few years ago in Singapore, a housewife went for colonic irrigation with a "trained professional" , and then her colon or anus was punctured accidentally , causing her internal cavity to be infected seriously with the feces bacteria, she had high fever after completing procedure rested at home , ate panadol but went to hospital too late, there was septicimia( blood poisoning) and she sufferd many days before she died of massive internal organ failure, the family sued the colonic irrigator , that is how the news got into the news paper.

2) There are so many antibiotic resistant bugs in the environment right now and not to mention flesh eating bacteria right now , so be extra careful with hygiene and strilisation of equipment and bathroom surfaces. Contact surafaces should be washed with bleach if possible ( 1 part bleach to 9 parts water, for 1 to ten fold dilution factor) wash and wipe all possible contact surfaces in the bathroom where anal washing takes place.

Dieing from flesh eating bacteria is no joke, however there was only one highlighted case of flesh eating bacteria is Singapapore of a very old man died after cleaning contaminated crab at home.

3)Too much water in your anus and colon introduced externally is an unnatural process that may cause SODIUM, Potassium imbalance in your blood and hence vital organs like your heart , kidney maybe affected unintentionally so don't overdo the water , part.

If you feel faint , stop and always have someone trusted nearby or easily contacted. And tell them before hand , what to tell the paramedics when they arrived , that passed victim maybe in shock due to electrolyte imbalance due to over infused water , in an emergency situation , always tell the truth to save your own life, the judgemental look can come later , embarassment won't kill you but heart and kidey dailure can be fatal.

Last but not least , some common sense advice , don't eat something super spicy and hot like Extra spicy curry fish head , Super Thai style Chilli crabs and spicy foods before you do the anal cleansing.

The last point , I don't think I need to go into the details to explain, use your Blain ?

Ah yes , someone once said avoid taugeh a few days before the big day also.

Thank you, bro. After reading, I have decided to remain a virgin bttm and only masturbate. (Seriously I have been using Bidet to shoot jets of water inside to clean up and use an extra thick 4-coloured pen to expand the entrance to get it ready.)

I was about 13 it was with a friend at school, I was round his house his parents down stair, we in his room playing and I noticed a pair of his underwear under the bed I picked them up to throw at him and noticed they had cum stains on them, this got me hard and my friend noticed and asked if I wanted to wank off together, so we did and ended up sucking each other then we both cum over each other cock, we did regular for about 2 years then he got a girlfriend and it stopped, I see him now and again and he is so hot but he is now married,

Do you think he will say yes if I ask him if he wants to play our old games, like the ones we played when we was 13

erm i was 14 at that time.

It was after school and everyone had left the class except my friend and i. i was busy doing my homework when he came over to sit beside me.

He is average looking but a naturally muscular guy, 6 pecs, a hard chest and a tight butt. well i guess u all can imagine it. anyway we were good friends and played around often. occasionally, we slap each other's butt playfully or grab each other's crotch in good humour, nothing sexual.

Anyway, he sat beside me with his homework. suddenly he rested his hand on my thigh. i thought he was just joking around like last time so i took no heed and continued to finish my homework. he then slowly moved his hand up my thigh and stopped at my crotch which was soft at that time. once again i though he was just playing so i din care.

then he began rubbing my crotch and i got harder. i felt kinda weird, was he serious or just playing? i looked at him and he did not look back just continued to look at his homework. He was serious. i was never touched by another guy before and his rubbing was really good so i did not stop him.

he reached into my pants to release my dick from my underwear and grabbed it with his warm palm. As he jerked it, i shuddered whenever his fingers brushed against my penis head. at this time, i let my arms lay limp and closed my eyes while he did his stuff. it was 20 times better than when i was jerking myself.

suddenly i felt something moist and warm against my penis head. i opened my eyes and i was fxxking shocked. he was under my table between my legs and his tongue was rubbing against the underneath of my penis shaft. i told myself "shit fxxk this is wrong". i thought that it was crossing the line so i kept pushing his head away. he shook his head and took my entire penis in his mouth and sucked while his fingers tickled my balls. "its wrong...... but oh god its so dam good" i kept thinking.

he was relentless. while his head pumped up and down, his palm cupped my balls and his fingers rubbed the area behind my balls. his other hand slowly reached under my shirt over my stomach and up to my nipples. he lightly pinched and flicked my hard nipples with his fingers. at that point i cant keep quiet any more. i just let out a long suppressed moan.

soon i was about to cum and i whispered to him "im cumming, go away" while pushing his shoulders. he shook his head once again and sucked even harder and faster.

"oh fxxk go away, im gonna cum already." he continued to suck.

"go away..... oh fxxk oh fxxk...."

i dont know what took over me but i pushed his head towards my crotch. i could hear him gag a little and in the next second, i cummed right into his throat. he continued to suck as my penis slowly became flaccid.

after the he came out of the table and i zipped my shorts up. he kept telling me he is very sorry for what happened and that he has loved me from afar for very long and that day he just could not take it. he apologised profusely and said that he hope that we could still be friends. that time i was still dating my ex girlfriend and i told him that there cannot be anything between us cause i love her alot but we can always be friends and something like that cannot happen again. he kissed me lightly and whispered "thanks". i hugged him and said "i am so sorry" then left the room with my bag. the next day we just pretended that nothing happened and went back to our usual teasing even though we both knew very well that something is different. we split classes in sec3 then went off to different schools after that.

Guest Happylark

last year. on my 21st birthday. he brought me to a meal before we headed to mount faber to chillax and ponder over our chanced encounter and how it brought us thus far. dont know what came over us. we hugged. the close intimacy made us came. we were each others' first and innocent as we were then.

• 2 months later...

Hi BWers. I was just wondering if there are still gay virgins of my age out there...

I am a 22y/o gay who believe (naively?) that the first time should be given to someone special.

but clearly this is not the case when i first asked around in Grindr.

I am pretty sure it's just the Grindr community right?

Actually I'm new to the community and i'm just wondering generally about the views on virginity.

When did you lose it? Given a second chance, would you have done it any differently?

Guest Guest

the sooner u lose it the better it is, u can then decide whether u enjoy being btm or whether u wanna move on to top.

first time btm usually will experience pain and discomfort if dunno how to wash before hand and can get messy, very messy until the special someone finds it disgusting. Best to lose it with an experienced top from ONS who specialized in deflowering virgin.

To satisfy ur top if he is the hungry special someone, it is best that u learn how to tighten and loosen ur ass muscle by command. That way, he get to enjoy you without having to worry for ur safety. It's a turn of if the top fxxk u abit and u go 'pain pain' and because out of love he stopped. It should be 'fxxk me fxxk me' then he will love u more because u enjoyed his fxxking more.

My two cents.

Guest Guest

What is the exact meaning of virgin here? Anal sex? To penetrate, being penetrated or both? Or sexual experiences like oral sex and petting etc?

I know of tops who have never been penetrated before. So are they considered virgins (or half virgins) too?

Anyway, if you are not ready, then wait till you are, dun be pressurized. Although for the younger gen gays, most already have sexual experiences at a young age.

• 2 months later...

I have this very close friend of mine. He and I do all sorts of stuff together. We have seen each other naked, slept together. We usually have blowjobs together when I'm at his place. I would suck him eat his load. We're straight. He likes me to suck his dick. To us, it's just for pleasure sake. NO strings attached.

We wanted to try anal once. But because my hole wasn't relaxed. So it failed. Subsequently, we dropped the subject. I'm planning to ask him again.

Any ideas how to convince him in a nice STRAIGHT manner? I wanna try just for fun.

I have this very close friend of mine. He and I do all sorts of stuff together. We have seen each other naked, slept together. We usually have blowjobs together when I'm at his place. I would suck him eat his load. We're straight. He likes me to suck his dick. To us, it's just for pleasure sake. NO strings attached.

We wanted to try anal once. But because my hole wasn't relaxed. So it failed. Subsequently, we dropped the subject. I'm planning to ask him again.

Any ideas how to convince him in a nice STRAIGHT manner? I wanna try just for fun.

u can also feel free to ask someone here from BW, bet many would like to register to assist. :lol:

haha, kidding. If u want to get screwed by him, just suck him n get him hardon. Dunt make him jo. then u'll have a chance by offering a request to try sth new, say bcz u r curious...

Guest guest1234

so mean a guy having sex with another guy is not called gay?

im not sure, but in our country. my first, 2nd, 3rd and so on sex experience are with straight guys. u can tell the difference if he's gay.

Guest guest1234

im not sure, but in our country. my first, 2nd, 3rd and so on sex experience are with straight guys. u can tell the difference if he's gay.

just here in singapore i first experienced, gay to gay sex.

Guest guest

Exactly. Some straight guys just wanna try. There's a difference between being gay and "try try"

You're only gay if you fantasize or have a special attraction to guys.

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.