Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,631 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mine was during the nus day. i met up with my ns officer. he was also in the ntu then. he 'deflowered' me in his hostel. later, we had more whenever we met. ouch but very lovely. slowly he got his own friends and i had mine. i really miss him now. :(

Given my first time to my bf, when I was age36. Can get addicted. Was top before, now flexi. Also my nipples become sensitive after anal f, previously no effect. Anyone has the same on their nipples, ie. become sensitive after kenna f!

hi all, just hope all can share your experience on your first time..

got mine during my ns... got it from my buddy... painful but song... now addicted must have it once a week if not more... :)

I am juz curious ... You said you must have once a week ... you got a bf? otherwise, where you find those ppl to do it? Me no bf now and also do not go suana ... so sometime got cob-web liao. :D

jeez - I dunno

OK first time - got picked up in a bar

drunk

when he did the dastardly deed I didnt feel a thing

kept asking - is it in??

the idea of it all is exciting

but the actual fact and deed on subsequent occasions just feels discomfort

now will just stick to fingers and rimming

hi all, just hope all can share your experience on your first time..

got mine during my ns... got it from my buddy... painful but song... now addicted must have it once a week if not more... :)

Hi,

Curious to know how did your buddy knows that you are? How I wish some of my camp mates can be more open and we could have fun too. Regret now.

:P

Plan to write on my blog later... But never mind lah... Maybe I will post more details then... :P

The first person who get something into me was my first ex... He got his cockhead inside me before I expressed great pain and he stopped... <_<

The one guy to have his WHOLE cock inside is a friend of mine whom I engaged to take my virginity away and help me explore if I like to be fxxked... He evetually fxxked me on another occassion, not just have his cock in me...

The first guy who made me really gian being fxxked was my 3rd ex... His cock was small but it made me HIGH... And HARD... I just stroked it once and the cum just pour out like no tomorrow... :lol:

Basically, I sometimes still desire to be fxxked because of that experience, but I had never felt anything like that ever again... I don't quite like being penetrated now... usually, I am now only comfortable with the guys shallow fxxking me...

I gave my cherry when I was 40. I was a top before. There's this guy I had sex with for a few times but we don't do anal then. He's about 22 yo lowly educated and always horny. We talked during and after sex. I told him I was virgin anally and he was too.

Then one day we got round to talking about anal sex again. He said he didn't believe I'm virgin because since I'm sure to be taken by somebody after all these years. So we explored each other's ass for signs of penetration. It was meant to be a playful thing since we don't know what we're doing. But that was how we got more curious each time and secretly wanting to try but not sure who want to be the bottom. I'm older so I thought I'll be the top. But he's usually more aggressive in bed and really sometimes I'll lay back and enjoy being touched all over by him.

One night we had too much to drink and booked into Hotel81. I was drunk and passive. He was drunk and still horny. I didn't want to have sex and turned around to get some sleep. That's when I felt his fingers on my bottom. This time I never pushed him off like before. Let him do what he wanted, I don't think he'll dare to do it anyway. By the time I sensed that cock pushing into me, I realised he's really wanting to do me. I wanted to push him away but he really held my shoulders down. What really happened

I gave my cherry when I was 40.

Did you cry after that like what we normally see in the movie? Also, was it raining and having thunder storm outside the window? :D

..the flower petals withered as it is battered by the rain and wind.

The next morning, cluthing the blanket with tears streaming down your cheek; "我已經是你的人了! 你以後要照顧我哦!" (I'm yours already, you must take care of me hor!)

He sat next to you smoking, puffing into the air and smiling. :lol:

.... he opened his cheque book, wrote some numbers, torn the piece out and left it on the table. He dressed up, walked to the door and turned around to say: "... we will not meet again, I am actually getting married soon". :o *Please continue the story*

Sorry for the break, was interrupted ;)

Yeah right, joke about it. Fact it we joked about it too before. Seems like this type of cliche was always weighing on our mind. We joked about it but we are also frightened yet excited about the naughty forbidden act.

What really happened was still a blur to me. I didn't say yes or no, I just seemed to be in a trance because frankly I was unsure myself. Then I felt this very sharp pain in my ass. He's already in me, too late. He stopped and held me tight. We breathed very heavily from the excitement and tension. Cliche or not, he panted into in my ear, "how? pain is it? You are now no more virgin and you are my woman." We may joke about it like that before but when he said that in heavy breath, I panicked inside.

Slowly he moved and I was only feeling sore and funny. Within 10 strokes, I felt his cock pulsed as he cum inside me. I panicked even more. I got off the bed, rushed to clean up, dressed up and left avoiding his eyes.

After that day, I avoided his calls. Soon he stopped calling when he went for resevist training in Taiwan. I regretted doing it and worse was we forgot about safe sex and let him cum inside me.

It was not fun for me. I was sore for a whole week. But I kept thinking about it. Since this thread is about 1st time, I shouldn't go into 2nd times and more.

Sorry Shy2 about the joke. Anyway, jokes aside, I think you did mention that you were drunk, so basically that guy took advantage of the situation and "makan" you.

I guess you were also bit curious but then as you were top, I think it did bruised your ego and at the same time confuse as he did not have protection, so it made you angry because he cum inside you. That is why you refused to answer his call and later, lost contact and now you regret because you missed him.

I can understand that, with so much emotion involved, it is not easy to forget him.

hmm... about this question...

My reply is:

My 1st fxxk is done during a trip to JB by whore.. haha! (on that time i m a str guy ok>?)

My 1st Been suck is by my first bf-Jasper(I will not tell more...)

My 1st Been anal is by my 2nd bf.

My 1st fxxk is by ONs(A guy who i used to love but now he is with someone) :(:(

But lucky i still got my lao po with me who i loved the most! :lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

my first time was by someone who lives in portsdown rd. he has the biggest cockhead Ive ever seen. i told him it looked like lingzhi...LOL...he was a very experienced and considerate guy and he fxxked me in the spoon position which he told me was less painful for first timer. at one point when he was inside me, i distinctively felt something split inside me and i was like scared to shit I thought my ass split or something. it was a very passionate experience, I thot the lovemaking would not end. In the end, he laid his full body weight on top of me with his cock deep inside me and exploded. i was already in heaven underneath him and his weight was making me breathless too. I havent seen him since then but I always play back the experience in my mind when i jerk-off.

one guy.one lifetime

Guest Holey

Like that also you don't know :P

Spoon position is the bottom lie on his one side and one leg up, the top also same behind him. The good thing is someone watching can see the mating parts clearly not blocked by the legs or body. If nobody watching, it is also fun to watch the top mating your hole from the mirror.

Guest broke virgin

my virgin was broke by my poly teacher during one of our bbq gathering at a chalet... that night everyone went disco and left me and him at the chalet... after i came out from my bath with only my towel... we started to talk and he started to touch me...than he started to kiss me and blowinf my ...., he then finger me until i nearly cum and he stop... he ask me want to try get fu..ck... if want, dont cum he told me after cum it will be painful to get fxxk....,,,,, he then taught me how to blow for him... i did what he told me to like a sex slave,,, he then finger me again and surpisingly he reach under the pillow and there he pull out a tube of ky.... while he ky me...he told me he had been secretly eyeing me for very long already... and he actually paid all the other to go disco so that he can be with me because he know i will be the only one that wont go disco.......

so... my first anal and bj was given to my poly teacher....

btw... after he fxxk me the first round, its me that make him fxxk me another two more round that very night...... and now i cant live without getting anal... :)

my virgin was broke by my poly teacher during one of our bbq gathering at a chalet

Hmm ... lucky teacher who got away unlike the poor one who kana brought to court. Life is unfair. Btw, is poly recruiting any new teacher? :D

My first fxxk was by this guy i knew from a friend party. He invited my to his house after the party. We started with oral fun and slowly he started to finger and rim mi. Was very shiok and ageed to let him fxxk when asked. He got difficulty to enter as i dont know how to relax then. Finally he got in. It was painful and my ass bleed for next 2 days when i shit.

Guest Closet Btm

from 6pm 888 with lk01 then sleep until now, cannot sleep already.My backside still wet and his smell still inside me....

1st time get anal? Hahaha always so many men ask this question to me. Must be 6 years ago, who else but this lk01.

Actually I not stupid. That time he said he good with massage, ask me to try. Have free massage of course must try. 1st time he very gentleman, massage me then we jo together. 2nd time, he asked me want to try dragon cave massage very good for sex performance. Of course I agree. He still gentleman only use fingers massage my cave, never use his dragon. But still very song. 3rd time, 4th time still the same. Actually I quite disappointed he still never use his dragon because I know his massage is not that simple one. But I too shy to ask him to tiu me.

5th time, after he massage my body and my hole, I already very excited. Even my ninin also very hot. He play with my ninin then asked me want or not? I too shy to say. He press my ninin harder and massaged my hole. I so song I just nod my head. I see him put on condom I both scared and excited.

I hear so many people say sure very painful. I see his cock seems so big, like that can enter my hole? He tell me relax like he give me dragon cave massage like that. At first was very tight but slowly I can relax he pushed and got inside me.

Then he stopped and kissed me. Slowly he fxxked me. I can feel it's nice but not as nice as what people says. Then he cummed quickly. After that he jo for me.I was wondering, is that all? where got fun? My first time I so excited about it but so below expectations. He more excited than me that's why he cum so fast.

Then he say very sorry to me because my hole so tight and hot he cannot tahan long. He had to wait for 5 massages before he fxxked me because he wanted me to learn to relax and get used to the dragon cave massage. Everytime he had to see my hole but cannot eat me. This drives him crazy.

I feel so touched by his patience. No wonder I don't feel the pain.

The 6th time, no need massage already. We kissed, he massged my ninin and my hole, add lub...put up my legs and enter me. It's nice but still not as good as I thought. Then suddenly it happened. I feel like something crawl up my belly to my ninin like many itchy ants. Then like those HK cat3 movies, I moaned asked him to fxxk me faster and harder because I feel that growing more and more. Suddenly my whole skin is so sensitive like I'm on fire. Difficult to explain but it's like his cock is pumping the feeling into me somewhere. I want more and more that feeling to grow.

Somehow he very experted when his played my nipples and massged my body , jo my cock when fxxking me. My whole body want to be touched. He said now I really can enjoy it we can try new styles. Then he tell me try the gao chai - doggy style. I on my hands and legs and he climb on top of me. This time he fxxked me deeper and harder I almost want to faint from the song feeling. So I lowered my head down to rest on my hands and feel like I am flying to heaven.

Suddenly I feel like I want to cum like very strongly want to urine. Then I see my cock shooting sperms like urine. He saw also and fxxked me so faster till he also cummed.

After that my whole body is sweating and I feel like I almost fainted. Sooooo song I cannot breath properly even. We kissed and kissed like mad. After that we have bed talk together. He touched my hole and said this is now his property and I am his lo po. Wah after that experience, I no more shy already. So I called him lo kong. I will always serve him in bed.

After that I got addicted. He don't call me my skin like have ants crawling. He call me, I fly to the hotel, open my legs and let him fxxk.

Like some people post here said, my ninin also seemed to grow bigger and bigger after many anal sex. But my 2 lo kongs like it very much to play with.

Guest Wiserly
Then like those HK cat3 movies, I moaned asked him to fxxk me faster and harder because I feel that growing more and more.

Ahemmm.. as someone who's being around the block as well, let me explain why you behave as such.

First of all, the pleasure nerves in the ass are more widely spread out around the opening and the prostate. The pleasure nerves of the cock are more concentrated around the cock head with some spreading to the balls.

All of us had jacked off before, right? You would mostly rub the cock head, first slowly then as you feel your orgasm builds up, you start to jack like mad. Finally, you shoot your load.

The pleasure nerves in the ass are more spread out and so seems less sensitive to stimulation. But they cover a much bigger area and so there are just as much pleasure nerves in there as in the cock head. In fact I believe most bottoms have more pleasure nerves in there than in their cock head so it's likely to be biologically set if you'll be a bottom.

Unlike the cock head nerves which seem to only stimulate the orgasm directly, the ass has also other nerves connected to other parts of the body like the feet and the nipples. So when you stimulate these nerves, the pleasure also spread to other pleasure centers. Hence the feeling is that the pleasures are everywhere and all over the body. You cannot really pinpoint where is the pleasure, unlike the cock head.

Getting fxxked is also very similar to jacking off. The big difference is that the ass nerves are less sensitive and spread out over a wider area. That's where the cock is a perfect natural tool for stimulating these nerves. First it's long and sliding it in and out makes very intimate contact with lots of nerves. It's hard so it can hit the prostate repeatedly. You start out slow stimulating the nerves through contacts. Being less concentrated, it takes a longer time for the nerves to get stimulated. If your top cums too quickly, then they will be barely stimulated much and you barely feel any pleasure.

The fun only starts when the the nerves are stimulated enough but they are not directly linked to orgasm. You will feel one set of nerves will spread the stimulation from one place to another. You'll feel an orgasmic feeling spreading out into a wide area but you cannot find one spot where you can stimulate like mad to achieve orgasm like the cock head. Even though the prostate have enough nerves to get you to ejeculate but you really can't hold it in your hand and rub it like mad. You can only keep contacting it with the cock. Imagine you using one thumb to keep trying to stimulate your cock head to orgasm, you'll take a very long time to reach orgasm for sure. You'll rather grab the whole cock head in your hand and give it vigorous jerks.

Hence you need the sliding action of the cock to bring in the sensations from other nerves to supplement the feeling from the prostate. It will also helps tremendously that you are turned on by your top that will add even more nerves being stimulated.

If the top keeps up the stimulations well, soon your nerves will be screaming for more and more. If that is jacking off, you can grab your cock harder and jerk it faster and do it all automatically. Unfortunately the cock in your ass belongs to another person. If he's experienced, from your submissive actions ( for want of a better word. You really need to experience it to realise that at this stage, you are doing all sorts of fem like actions to bring out his wildest sexual instinct to attack a hot wet hole. If you don't believe me, at this stage you try telling him that you hate his hairstyle : :lol: No way right? You'll do or utter the unmentionables that will make even Madonna blush. )

The most common unmentionables would be to "moaned asked him to fxxk me faster and harder". Just like jacking off, you have reached the stage of wanting to madly stimulate the nerves to get to orgasm. If you ever get the bad luck of doing it with a lousy top who don't or cannot pick up speed, you'll feel like pulling off his cock and use it to madly plug yourself.

This is the final sprint that will decide the success of sex between you and him. If he can keep up with your demands then you'll both complete the act of spiritual and carnal fullfillments blissfully.

If he cannot keep up with you or is always doing the wrong thing, then very often the feelings just dissipate away. ( Again using the jo analogy, try jacking off till you feel that you must accelerate and jack madly. Then ask a friend to quickly put your hands in gloves and tie them together. You'll still try to grab your cock in your hands but failing which you'll try to stimulate it with your hands tied. Just moments ago your cock is raging hard and pulsing but with your failure to keep up the stimulation, you'll watch it slowly turn soft. ) You'll want to kick that top off the bed and never talk to him again. :lol:

So you see, anal sex is not easy. It requires both to act together ( unlike oral or mutual jo, you only need to keep stimulating the cock head and you'll surely satisfy your man. Success is almost 100% guaranteed) . In fact success of anal sex is more likely to be less than 50%. But if it succeeds very well, just you watch a man of steel dutifully turn into your kitten and gladly let you do the unmentionables to him. :whistle:

Guest light

dont forget the first thing is to be able to overcome the initial pain, than the song song will come later... :) than the not enough feeling... than addiction... kekeke..

Guest Lulu used to be a top

Let me offer a bit of my own personal insight to this topic.

The anus muscle will open and close automatically based on our faecal (read shitting) needs. It will open when we need to shit (oralB once describe a pushing action) and automatically closes when it is done. These painless actions no need to teach your body.

For your ass to recieve a pounding from a foreign object is a totally different subject matter. It is just not use to it. It had to be trained. Training in this case can be done passively or in some cases aggressively.

Passively is self discovery using small dildos or similar objects. No one knows your ass like you do. Using different safe objects like vibrators and small dildos (NOT coke bottles or lightbulbs!!!), even firm hard veggies like brinjal (bananas is too soft) you can always try at home how it feels like to get something up your ass. You will realise how your ass reacts to a foreign being introdued into it. You will have to do it slowly and gently. Try shoving a brinjal straight into your ass (read aggressively trained) without preparation and you will know how painful it is.

Being aggressively trained is giving your ass to some idiots who just wears a condom, apply saliva (YUCKS) on his dick and want to poke in in deep immediately. You will feel lots of pain, you will probably bleed and you might get infected from germs (that idiot might have just eaten durian) from his saliva. Having said that, there are some men who like being treated that way.

Some tops are good, some are just average and some are pure evil. The evil stupid ones are those that I had just described - aggressive and thoughtless. They are that way because insatiable bottoms made them that way.

I would classify Gachi Muchi's top as average performers - not a critique but an observation:

1. Enter slowly

2. Warm up with slow action

3. Pump with constant speed and different positions

4. Pick up speed

5. Ram like no tomorrow

6. Cum

7. Recover

The basic difference between an average top and a good top are the attention the top pays to prepare the bottom for the fxxking. Closet Btm's lao kung in his earlier posting is a damn good top. Master class in my opinion.

A good top will usually prepares the bottom for his intentions by either licking the bottom's ass (I know most of you think it is dirty and sway) and later GENTLY introducing a well lubricated finger or two into his partner's ass.

Remember the following if you don't remember anything you read here:

Leave your fingers (NO movement!) in your partner's ass for a full minute. Not many people know this. Leaving your fingers up in his ass allows time for his anus muscle to get used to closing it around the new object. It will be much less painful for him when you finally enter. After the one minute, then you can slowly move your fingers around and perhaps even massage his prostate. While probing and massaging his partner's ass, a good top will often licks his partner's nipples or blow him.

After preparation then the top can go ahead and do what Gachi Muchi had described.

Something else I want to add. Based on my conversations with other tops, it seemed a very high number of them do not bother to insert their fingers into the bottom's ass to lubricate and prepare it for fxxking. I can understand the laziness, or the thoughtlessness but I cannot understand the absolute lack of hygiene.

One of the reason why a top must insert a finger or two inside his partner's ass is to check if the other party is clean down there. If it is not, then the whole damn act is gonna be one huge mess. Very often people don't care (they are the ones that get infected with all kinds of difficult to spell venereal diseases, or have to regularly buy new bedsheets) and complain later that the bottom was not clean.

Anal sex for the bottom can be truly be fun and absolutely addictive if done the right way. Closet Btm is right. If you had been really well prepared and then thoroughly fxxked by a good top, you will not forget him. You belong to him. He owns you.

Guest Guest

A real Good Top with Good Skill that able to fxxk long does not mean that he is suit for all flexi & btm,some btm can't get fxxk long & some don't like big thick cock or get finger fxxk,all depends :P That's y some btm don't mind just suck for the Top & just get fxxk hard,as long they can get fxxk,we can read there is quite afew in BW

Lulu, thanks for the rating. Since I have not fcuked you before, I guessed you could only rate from what I have typed. Anyway, I usually do more than what I have typed. :lol:

Some tops are good, some are just average and some are pure evil. The evil stupid ones are those that I had just described - aggressive and thoughtless. They are that way because insatiable bottoms made them that way.

So can I say that you are not those insatiable bottoms that made those aggressive and thoughtless Tops what they are?

The basic difference between an average top and a good top are the attention the top pays to prepare the bottom for the fxxking. Closet Btm's lao kung in his earlier posting is a damn good top. Master class in my opinion.

Yes, I totally agrees that Closet btm’s Lao kong is a class act by my standard too.

A good top will usually prepares the bottom for his intentions by either licking the bottom's ass (I know most of you think it is dirty and sway) and later GENTLY introducing a well lubricated finger or two into his partner's ass.

I think you got it wrong Lulu, no Top in his right mind will put his tongue to the ass without confirming if the btm has clean himself.

1. Make intelligent guess.

Note: Calculated guess, depending on where you are. There is a difference where you find the btm. i.e. someone you know, someone you met in Sauna, someone you pick up, while cruising, etc. Also, you need to feel the ass (there is a difference in feeling a seasoned ass and those not seasoned, it's a whole new study all by itself). Those regularly get fcuked btm will know how to do house cleaning, those who dun regularly get fcuked, won’t think about cleaning, etc.

2. Smell test. (yes, it beats tasting shit on your tongue)

3. Finger test. (only when u cannot confirm all the above)

4. Condom check, after initial few entries.

Remember the following if you don't remember anything you read here:

Leave your fingers (NO movement!) in your partner's ass for a full minute. Not many people know this. Leaving your fingers up in his ass allows time for his anus muscle to get used to closing it around the new object. It will be much less painful for him when you finally enter. After the one minute, then you can slowly move your fingers around and perhaps even massage his prostate. While probing and massaging his partner's ass, a good top will often licks his partner's nipples or blow him.

After preparation then the top can go ahead and do what Gachi Muchi had described.

It seems to me that whoever had done that to you, Lulu, is also just average. Cos, I think there is lots more room for improvement on his foreplay.

Something else I want to add. Based on my conversations with other tops, it seemed a very high number of them do not bother to insert their fingers into the bottom's ass to lubricate and prepare it for fxxking. I can understand the laziness, or the thoughtlessness but I cannot understand the absolute lack of hygiene.

One of the reason why a top must insert a finger or two inside his partner's ass is to check if the other party is clean down there. If it is not, then the whole damn act is gonna be one huge mess. Very often people don't care (they are the ones that get infected with all kinds of difficult to spell venereal diseases, or have to regularly buy new bedsheets) and complain later that the bottom was not clean.

Talk about hygiene, what make you think that by inserting a finger into the ass is hygienic? Try smelling the finger and see if your finger smell nice. :D

Why can’t the top just ask nicely (don’t assume) if the btm have clean house? It is the job of the btm (read good btm) to clean house prior to sex with a top. Thus, it takes away the guess work. Those who need to be reminded to clean their asses are certainly not a good btm. (read lazy, inconsiderate, dirty) well, some Top may like it, but I certainly don’t.

Anal sex for the bottom can be truly be fun and absolutely addictive if done the right way. Closet Btm is right. If you had been really well prepared and then thoroughly fxxked by a good top, you will not forget him. You belong to him. He owns you.

I totally agrees with you, Lulu. I have to say, you are really spot on. So, Lulu, how many lao kong owns you? :whistle:

Guest Lulu currently a TEN

Thank you Gucci darling, you are so considerate and so man.

Talk about hygiene, what make you think that by inserting a finger into the ass is hygienic? Try smelling the finger and see if your finger smell nice.

Why can’t the top just ask nicely (don’t assume) if the btm have clean house? It is the job of the btm (read good btm) to clean house prior to sex with a top. Thus, it takes away the guess work. Those who need to be reminded to clean their asses are certainly not a good btm. (read lazy, inconsiderate, dirty) well, some Top may like it, but I certainly don’t.

You have to do that dear. For two reasons, one to MAKE SURE he is clean, and two to lubricate and get him ready. If your fingers are well lubricated when you are probing, it will never be too dirty when you take it out even if you encounter shit inside.

I am guessing you have never done that before because shit do not swim around inside. You go in, everything is clear for an inch or so and if that gentleman is not clean, you will feel it. It is like an obstruction in the passage, something firm and warm. Trust me, you know it when you feel it. And then you withdraw your finger/s. Don't go around poking inside anymore. That's why they make tissues and wet ones. Clean your fingers with them.

You see, I will never encounter a messy fxxk. If you trust the bottom and the bottom is lying, or more often not even sure, the the chances of a messy fxxk is high. Do you stop or still go on pounding away......?

Ever see Japanese p--ns? They almost always prepare the bottoms with their fingers or small dildos? And that's why they are the cleanest people in the world.

Btw sweetie Gucci muchi, how do you prepare your lo po/s for love making? Just probe slowly with your python? Nothing wrong with that. In fact many bottoms will lubricate their own ass during the sex session. For me, I just want to make sure that's all.

But if you want to talk about a first rate master top, by the time he is done preparing you for his grand entry, you will be totally relaxed, the pain is minimal and if his cock eventually hits your prostate at the right place, you will surely auto-cummed. That is a master top.

So, Lulu, how many lao kong owns you?

If I tell you none, would you believe me? :oops:

No one own Lulu. Lulu is single and happily so. But my cell phone (no one uses the little black book anymore) is filled with enough names to serve my needs when I need it. But once a while everyone need something new and that's why I was hungry for the tow hway chwee man. :rolleyes:

You have to do that dear. For two reasons, one to MAKE SURE he is clean, and two to lubricate and get him ready. If your fingers are well lubricated when you are probing, it will never be too dirty when you take it out even if you encounter shit inside.

I don't need to MAKE SURE. I AM sure they are clean. I have full trust with those btms. And they are good btms. :) And I have never needed to apply lube on them with 2 fingers. So Lulu, does your lo kong need to use 2 fingers to lube you? Isn't it time for you to go and start some form or exercise to keep your muscle tight.

I am guessing you have never done that before because shit do not swim around inside. You go in, everything is clear for an inch or so and if that gentleman is not clean, you will feel it. It is like an obstruction in the passage, something firm and warm. Trust me, you know it when you feel it. And then you withdraw your finger/s. Don't go around poking inside anymore. That's why they make tissues and wet ones. Clean your fingers with them.

I think I am blessed. So far all the btms I can recall have been good btms. They are all clean when they come over and even if they were rushing over they always remember to go to my toilet and wash themselves before every session. I have never worried about them messing up my bed. That is why they invented hose and hand spray for cleaning your ass, the floor, the toilet bowl, etc. I have one installed inside my toilet. I guess those guys u slept with never install any of that rite? Let them know, that they can buy it from any hardware store.

The only one messy incident I can recall was a guy in the sauna. Which I won't mention here.

Btw sweetie Gucci muchi, how do you prepare your lo po/s for love making? Just probe slowly with your python? Nothing wrong with that. In fact many bottoms will lubricate their own ass during the sex session. For me, I just want to make sure that's all.

Does that bottom apply to you too? Is that what you do for you lo kong, Lulu? Aren't you making him to be a Lazy top? As for me, I am always prepared. My bed side table are always stack with lube, from Durex's peppermint lube to warming KY jell, to flavored condoms, to ribbed condom, and yes, even glow in the dark condom, etc. My fridge is stock with honey, peanut butter, fruits, chocolate syrup, wine, Khalua liquor. You can never be too prepared. One never knows when such things may come in handy during foreplay, isn't it, Lulu?

But if you want to talk about a first rate master top, by the time he is done preparing you for his grand entry, you will be totally relaxed, the pain is minimal and if his cock eventually hits your prostate at the right place, you will surely auto-cummed. That is a master top.

Haha, Lulu, I leave you to your fantasy on ur master top. As for me, I am just a simple guy wanting to make my btm happy. If they are happy, I am happy too. Whether what master top or master whatever, I am NOT interested in those titles.

Possibilities 1

Your tight foreskin may be causing the itch as you may have been rubbing/pulling it during sex, especially so when you have been fcuking. It is more so when you don't use a condom.

Possibilities 2

You might have a tight foreskin and have not been cleaning your cock head regularly, which might have trapped grime during your daily routine. So, after sex, there are lubricant or other stuff trapped within the skin which was not cleaned properly which caused the itch.

Possibilities 3

You may have contracted STD from an infected partner, from BJ or from sex without a condom. Most time, you will know within a week, as there will be pain when during, discharge from your cock, etc.

Possibilities 4

You might have sensitive skin from the use of lubricant, etc.

Possibilities 5

If your itch is around the crouch, then it is possible that you may have pubic lice (aka Crab). But it is only the dick then could be the above possibilities.

The above are just some possibilities from the little information you gave. Any more questions, you can PM me. :)

the itchness is on my outer skin (the place u hold while u mast) heehee..

is on and off... super funny...

You might have a fungal or yeast infection on the skin of your penis. Especially if you had been fxxking bareback and your penis was swimming in shit.

And my friend, it is not funny. Go see a doctor before your penis turn rotten. If you are shy about explaining your sexual activity, just said you had sex with a female prostitute and you definitely wore a condom.

Get yourself checked out buddy. Don't play play with your dick. It is your only source of amusement for the rest of your life.

Let us know how you are doing.

Guest chap 20

My first time was when i was pumped by my bf, that was the most painful and thrilling moments of my life. My bf pushed his dick into my ass and that was real painful but the worse was when he was adjusting his position and he slipped and simply plunged his entire dick into my ass. I screamed so loudly and hold on to his shoulder. But pure pleasure came after that.

Guest Guest

There is something very complex and difficult to describe when you get analed by a stranger.

1. Well, normally when you socialise with a stranger at a market or public places, you'll keep a distance and at most shake his hand. How come now you not only in close contact but he's actually inside your body :)

2. It's taboo and exciting. That part of your body you are embarrased if exposed. It's even more embarrassing to open it up and let his hands touch it- that's level 2. Push the embarrassment up to level 3 because he poked WHAT!! inside it. Push it to level 4 because he's pumping you to spill his seeds inside you ( with condom of course.). Push it to level 5 when he started using filthy words to tell you what he's doing to you - I AM a what!! and you let him.

3. You're so embarrassed, you want to die. Yet you look into to the mirror and wonder if someone sees what you see now, WHERE are you going to hide your face. Why did you let him do it to you?? How undignified to have your legs up in the air with a naked man pumping into naked you. More undignified he turn you over on all fours and mounted you like a b****. And that butt smacking...

4. All that indignity aside, is all that submission not sacrifice enough for you to pay for his pleasures? Yet you cannot be a dead fish in bed. He want you to massage his ego by being more active and vocal.

5. Soon as the act is over, you feel bad because you had traded pleasures for your submission to another man. What happens if you meet him again in the street? What happens if he wanted you again? Or you wanted him again?

Why is it always so easy to bump into them again? because Singapore so small? You can see in his eyes that he's feeling a whole foot taller than you because you had sexually submitted to him before. Now socially submitting to him is expected.

Bump into him again at the sauna? If you are lucky he'll give you another pounding. Yes or no, he decides not you. If you are unlucky, he ignores you. If you are lucky/unlucky, he tells his friends about you. Some may giggle but maybe one will come for you. Yes or no, you feel a spider web forming and more complicated feelings...

• 2 months later...

hello all,

Just out of curiousity, can u remembered how u had ur 1st encounter?

Its always interesting to know under what circumstances that we had that 1st physical contact wif a man & knowing that we are "destined" to like men..

I remembered one sunday evening when I visited a nearby swimming pool(bt merah). I did my usual swim & that evening, somehow strangely, it was unusually quiet.. There was this guy who was hanging around the toilet area. I was curious & scared. I was standing at the urinal when he was hiding in one of the cubicles.

He invited me into his cubicle, and strangely, for the 1st time, I actually went in.

I was afraid but at the same time extremely "excited". All he did was to hug me, and he rubbing his crouch against mine.. Well, I was probably too "excited" that I "exploded" instantly in my swimming trunks after a few strokes! ha! Its amazing how it happened & I immediately got out of the cubicle feeling "dirty" about myself. But it was that incident, that I began to realise I am into men...

Guest curious george

I always had that strange feeling about guys around me since late primary. But I never got to explore this feeling for real until when I was on my own in the states while I was studying.

I had a lot of time after school alone. So I ventured into gay chat one day and started chatting with gays online. Hookups were pervasive in the chatroom and the ang mos really go ga ga over asians when i introduced myself.

One day, I started chatting with this guy online and he is very keen to hook up with me. He suggested bringing me to a deserted school in the suburb to explore fun together. I agreed and waited for him at an agreed junction for him to pick me up.

I waited and waited and waited, he didn't turn up. I went back to my hostel disappointed. Looking back, it is probably a very dangerous thing I attempted to do. I could have gotten myself killed then and nobody knows.

Subsequently, I told myself that I should only hook up if I am going to the guy's place.

My first encounter with a man is at this guy's place. When he opened his door, he wasn't whom I expected. But I let him sucked me. In just a few seconds, I cummed :P

hello curious george..

Seemed like we all had a similar first time( as in we can cum so easily)! ha ha ha...

Now there not sensitive liao.. ha ha.. not so easy to cum as now more adventurous & need more stimulant!! ha ha

To add on.. 1st time encounter will always be the most memorable

(as its like a turning point in life)

I accidentally watch a p--n tape when i was a kid. My cousin din kept it properly and i found it in the drawer. I got attracted to the guy body instead of the girl :P From then onward, i feel tat i like to look at men body.

Encounter? Dun have, i'm slow :D my fren always say that i'm very slow to notice someone who is interested in me and giving signal. First contact is with a guy from the chat room. Last yr only......

Guest Guest

my first encounter was when I was XX yrs old at the Bedok Swimming Pool. It was afternoon after school on a weekday. I was showering in the open showers buck naked when this 30somthing guy started jerking off in front of me. He signaled me to join him at the cubicles which I did. He then gave me the most memorable blowjob. And he then took out a condom, put it on my dick and turned around for me to fxxk him. Since it was my first time, I had to let him lead me in and..err.. well.. the rest came quite instinctively and I shot my boyjuice into him after some rigorous fxxking. I met him two more times at his place thereafter to fxxk him again. But after that, I went on my own and found a regular fxxk buddy my own age.. :)

my first time was in HLP. i got to know if this place on the internet, think about 7 or 8 years ago.

one sunday evening at abt 8 or 9. i drop by there with a copy of TNP. i was sitting at a bench facing the car park direction, thinking of how should i cruise for older man. not long after, a middle aged man came by and ask if he can sit on the bench. i said ok. soon after, while i was still reading the paper, he managed to slip his hand under the paper and begin touching my tight. i didn't react to that and he continue the touching, soon he went nearer and nearer to my didi. by then i was very hard. he then ask me if i want to go to the secluded lane opposite the police station. i said ok and he was me to follow him with a distance behind.

reaching the middle of the lane, i was then lead further in to the left where there is a barber seat with a shade. there , he suck me off and we exchange pager number. we still meet quite a number of times, sometimes at his house.

if i remember correctly, his name is kwok. he stays in sembawang, abt 5 min walk from MRT. if you are him, please PM me. love to meet you again.

My first anal f...ed and cumed was 13

During school holidays, i went over to my cousin( jim ) house to stay for 3 days. I share the same bed with him, on the first night both of us change to pajamas and sleep. Nothing happen on the first night.

Day 2, wake up early morning saw my cousin had a tent in his pants, when he wake up i ask him" why you no wear underwear and why his cock so hard?''

he said he will tell me when he back from camp...that night he ask me to bath with him and i agreed, that was the first time i saw jim naked, he had a huge cock and down there very bushy, ball hang very low..mine at that time only 3 inches and no hair very smooth..while bathing he tell me why he no wear underwear..that night i also never wear undies and sleep.

Day 3, morning when i wake up, my hand can not moved. It was tired up and my mouth was stuck with an undies. i saw jim awake, the next thing he do...pull down my pj's pant, masturbate for me and suck my cock, my cock was hard. i really enjoy it

Later part, he put some lub on my ass and finger it. He strip down his pants and make me suck it as what he did to me...dun no why i never rejected. I was f...ed later on and cumed half way when he f...ing me. So many first time on that day.

nowadays i still dun wear undies to sleep in my pajamas

Guest Ask Ask

When I was 13 yo (pri 6 or sec 1 ?), I had not even know to masturbate yet. Wow, Astroboy -- your cousin very "hiong" one. Is he gay now? Any happening between you two now? Is he handsome? :D Can introduce to people in here? :D

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.