Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,631 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I was 13 yo (pri 6 or sec 1 ?), I had not even know to masturbate yet. Wow, Astroboy -- your cousin very "hiong" one. Is he gay now? Any happening between you two now? Is he handsome? :D Can introduce to people in here? :D

he is gay, no more happening between me and him now, he is handsome loh got bf already :thumb:

my 1st time was meet a guy at nearby multi storey carpark staircase!!! ( SCARY )

he was rough and pump me like a pro! at 1st feel damn pain, but slowly it becomes shiok... and i wanted more...

but i never want to meet him there again, who knows anyone will see us!...

and worst thing is he don't want to pay for the hotel fees.. :angry:

so never meet him again despite his call..

i miss his big cock thou..

my 1st time was meet a guy at nearby multi storey carpark staircase!!! ( SCARY )

he was rough and pump me like a pro! at 1st feel damn pain, but slowly it becomes shiok... and i wanted more...

but i never want to meet him there again, who knows anyone will see us!...

and worst thing is he don't want to pay for the hotel fees.. :angry:

so never meet him again despite his call..

i miss his big cock thou..

u like big stick is it...

or u pay for him loh

:P:P:P

258yvky.jpg

Guest Guest

Hotel81 is only $20 and give him $10 for taxi fares enough.

$30 is cheaper than a massage. Some more can 2nd round to get money worth LOL

I think most tops r like dat. Expect us to get lub and condoms from the counter at saunas, expect us to pay for hotel. Because they say have to service us from shower to the bed they do all the work for us to enjoy. Quite true actually like they never stop being busy playing us. We must moan and make some noise even if we not doing anything to let them know we not dead fish.

• 5 months later...

I am sure many of us had different first time experiences, either meeting the first guy or doing something intimate for the first time. Do share your experiences.

Well, I knew I like guys since primary school. Had my first experience when I was young with a stranger I met. Still remember the spot though it has been totally transformed now. It was my first time seeing another man's cock. I was so terrified to get caught that I ran away.

Remember your first time? How was it?

well..... my first time.... way back when i was 17-18? anyway... was having this bbq at east coast with ex-classmates. anyway, i remember i took one of the bicycles and just rode over to fort road to check it out...... at Katong park, was approached by a couple of guys (Katong park was very happening in the past).

there was this vietnamese Chn guy who approached me.... can't remember what we talked about, but soon one thing lead to another.. was led to the flyover (with my bicycle in tow!) and he proceed to suck me... stick a condom onto me, and offered his arse to be fxxked by me.... which i did.. strangely, i din know why my dick just went in smoothly, it was years later that i suspect that either his arse was prelubed.... or he was just kenna fxxked a while ago before me...

so with the mosqito biting on my arse, i was fxxking him standing-doggie style..came in less than 5 mins though... when i came, he actually quickly turn around, took the condom off my dick.... and took everything into his mouth.... and i was already cumming halfway... after i finished, he fitted the condom (i cum a bit into the condom) onto his dick and jerk himself into estasy... he was asking me to nibble on his nipple..... when he about to cum, he was like shouting.."bit harder bit harder" haha almost freak me out... cos i tot i'm gonna bit off his nipple already...

anyway the disgusting thing is..... while i was fxxking him. i can hear something drip onto the grass patch below...till today i strongly believe that it was his shit leaked out while i was fxxking him..... gross. LOL

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Guest thatwasrunie

stoner that must have been rather, disturbing for a couple of nights. :blink:

anyways, mine started at my secondary 1 school orientation !

it was during the second night with my school senior and he asked me for a relationship. so we snuck out of the school and headed to a an empty classroom. all we did was just oral and after that, we slept together in that classroom.

nothing much happen except one other senior woke us up and asked why the floor was wet. :D

• 1 month later...

I was at the gym and while walking to the steamroom, there's this guy stared at me with a lusty look.

I headed for a good steam and he came in and tried to touch me. But i was scared so rejected him. But after much touching of my legs and many offers.. I gave in to my lust and went to a cubicle with him.

Had mutual masturbation there.

I wonder, will i get any STD though there wasn't any anal or oral sex? We were touching each other's dick and I'm really scared that I'll have STD.. More scarily, HIV

Really regretted not having any protection :(

Alex_Skylover, as much as I want to tell you that you won't contact STD or HIV from just touching, I think being ignorance is your worst enemy.

Do take some time to read up on how you can or cannot contract those disease by visiting the following web pages.

Action for Aids

ASHA info

Guest Be Calm

Fear is, and will be, your greatest enemy if you keep entertaining your mind to all the negative thoughts. Do know that the mind is like a magnet, it will just absorb whatever your dominant thought shall be.

The past has passed. While it is always good to know about STDs/Hiv, we also need to take extra steps in playing safe. Sex is always good but that does not mean we have to succumb to every available opportunities. Exercising discipline helps us a long way towards a healthy mind and spirit.

I understand your fear but do not let it control you without you knowing what you had actually done. Lack of knowledge/understanding of vital information always makes an individual wrapped with anxiety. Follow your heart - if you think you should go for test, honour it - though it is best to do after few days.

Meanwhile, stay calm, my friend. Prayers are your best friend for now.

Regards.

You MAY contract STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) IF your dick comes in contact with an infected mouth or infected asshole (without using condom).

Mutual masturbation won't let you contract STD lah.

I would like to paint a scenario:

Your admirer is masterbating you in the cubicle. Both of you were aroused...immensely. He puts in 120% effort in masterbating you, yearning for the greatest orgasm out of you. However, he did not apply lube on your dick while he was busying jacking away, and after some time your foreskin began to sore...and you felt some pain. Alas, he lost his grip, and his long nail from his last finger cuts lightly into the flesh of his palm near his thumb. But the two of you were deeply engrossed, and cannot think straight (never straight anyway) you ignored the discomfort on your foreskin,while he totally disregard the slight tickling nibbing pain on his wound on his palm...and then he placed his bleeding palm back in position...

In such a scenario, each and every mary lucy STD also can be caught. Mutual masterbation, when not observed properly, can still caused you to be down with STD. You dun need his hand to be bleeding: if his hand has some germs and masterbate till your dick goes sore, or he is using his spit as lube and jack you until you go sore, there is still a chance.

I can still recall my virgin trip to HK, and a cub masterbate till my foreskin tear. I presented him with a blow in the face for his work, and went for a check shortly after I came back to SG. After that episode I never have a good impression of HK pple.

Gachi and Calm, thanks both of u for ur advice. And chub, thanks for ur view as well!

The reason for my fear is we hugged each other so our dicks were on each other's body, and he was touching my dick. I fear that if he had touched his before touching mine, then I may have risk of STD.

And once again, guys.. Thanks so much!!!

i remember my first gay sex with a hairy mature guy.... we have raw sex and i had an auto-cummed...... quite shiok but scary after i found that i shit sticky liquid :o

many years back liao and i lucky that i am safe after i went for a hiv test, now i still go for bi-yearly full body health checkup and never engaged in any unprotected sex

Wonder how old is this guy. Just touching only scare until like that. He is so childless to think that having sex will contact dieases. So all men dun sex la....worry get Aids.

Are you free clean yourself in the first place. You think people will spread dieases to you, the partner also worry you spread to him too what. He did it to you because he needs it.

GROW UP.

Wonder how old is this guy. Just touching only scare until like that. He is so childless to think that having sex will contact dieases. So all men dun sex la....worry get Aids.

Are you free clean yourself in the first place. You think people will spread dieases to you, the partner also worry you spread to him too what. He did it to you because he needs it.

GROW UP.

:B):B)

It also doesn't help that there are loads of fear mongering here giving him the absolute worse case scenarios... helping to fuel his fear.

:lol::lol:

Telling him to grow up is a tad harsh, the first time experiencing such naughty pleasures are sometimes quickly followed by feelings of doubt and guilt. To many of us more jaded ones, getting/giving a quick handy may not be that big a deal anymore.

:o

Surfed the web and found out that HIV is only detectable after 3months when antibodies are present in the body.

Do you know that it can also ' hidden ' as long as 6 months though is very rare? U don't need to worry about HIV for you case, but you may go & test for STD too in order to ' play safe ', for what i heard HIV & STD test are totally different thing

Provided you do not engage in any other risky encounters during this window period of 6 months. Otherwise you would have to wait 6 months to test for this other encounter, if any.

The encounter you described is considered very low risk. HIV virus does not survive long outside the body. Mutual masturbation is very low risk. No cause for alarm. But go test yourself if you are really bothered by it.

But if even mutual masturbation worries you that much, then you have to remain celibate.

Night listener is right to say that HIV virus are very weak virus and can't survive outside the body.

Don't be frighten by the earlier scenario about cut foreskin while masturbating, etc. The chances of you getting infected from cut foreskin while masturbating is almost like striking the $20 million lottery in TOTO. :D

Maybe IF you suay suay really got it from masturbating, then you better go buy TOTO. ok? :D

Ok, sorry, not cursing you, I just can't help not replying you rhetorically. :D

since everyone is actively talking about this, let me add more to the fear :)

other than AIDS which required direct contact, there are other STDS that can spread via mere contact of the gential.

for example if he touched his cock and precum and then followed by yours, there could be a chance he could spread something to you.

now here's the "good" news, most dieases spread this way are unlikely to be deadly. :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

now here's the "good" news, most dieases spread this way are unlikely to be deadly. :P

Er...any form of STDs, when kena, is never 'good' news la, even though it does not kill.

No wait...Syphillis can kill in the late late stages, and can be easily spread too. Even when cured there is still a trace of it in your blood, and it stays there for as long as seven years before it can be totally cleared.

Wah! Better stick to watching p--n on the computer and DIY liao

:D

Wah! Better stick to watching p--n on the computer and DIY liao

no wait, if your hand has touch some dirty things prior (eg rotten food, rubbish) there could be a chance of infection to your cock...

safest bet is NOT do anything and let your body clear off the sperm via wet dream :P

hahahahaha....

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

alex_skylover

You won't die la.... You want to go and check your body, the list goes on. There so many diease out there, why you only worry you get Aids only, didn't you also worry you get cancer (number one killer in Spore), didn't worry you get diabete (2nd killer in Spore) and Kidney failure, high blood pressure and many more.....

I think you should go to mental health and check your brain. So navie.

If you just a little boy, maybe 14-15 yo I can understand the fear of touching by stranger. Care to tell how old are you, beg you are in your 30s.

Next time a man shake your hands, better go and check up, cos you might get Aids from him.

The golden rules is loud,simple and clear. If you scare ! "Don't Do it".

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.