Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,634 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and whatever happen betw me and ikutube, stayed within me and ikutube... hehehehe...

Hmmmm....freudian slip maybe? Stayed within me - Ikutube's body's fluids remaining inside you? :P

Naughty, naughty.... :lol:

Safe sex please everyone.

Just kidding lah.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest IkuTube

To Lulu,

I would love to overhaul your hardware and tweak your software to your satisfaction :D And No!, I am not cute nor do I have nicest bouncy butt that is whitish, soft and silky like baby skin that oralb was talking about Here.

To oralb,

*moans*

*wink wink*

promise? promise?

To Lungker,

And I would love if he can also bronze me in his heart :D:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
If you just a little boy, maybe 14-15 yo I can understand the fear of touching by stranger. Care to tell how old are you, beg you are in your 30s.

I'm in my early 20s

It's my 1st time touched by a guy and we were both naked rubbing each other's body, and jerking for each other. So kinda scared then

First time so close with a guy, that's why i'm afraid of STD

First time so close with a guy, that's why i'm afraid of STD

How do you know that the other guy has contracted the STD? and you might get from him right?

Maybe you just guessing what the other has ? and your mind was possesed by fear :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Worldangel.. You r absolutely rite

I am "possessed" by fear.. To the extend that happy things r happenning in my life but i will just suddenly thought of the possibility of having STD and the happiness gradually reduce

Got a good job, got a few persons showed interest in me, will get to experience interesting stuff this yr.. But i will just let this fear concur me. Fortunately, this fear is decreasing coz i tell myself that I shouldn't let this stupid fear disrupting my life ;)

I'm sure there are guys here that feel the same.

Being anxious and cautious about something is ok, but when all you can think of is "fear" then life is going to be very miserable indeed.

How does one conquer fear? The first thing you must conquer is your ignorance. If you fear contracting disease when you have sex, you must arm yourself with the knowledge of how NOT to get it, by reading and understanding how one CAN contract it.

Telling yourself not to fear is a good start, but then wouldn't it be better if you find out from a higher authority; like a doctor who knows about such things.

Hope the above advise can help you.

Yours truly,

Agony uncle :D

FEAR is all about:

F = False

E = Experience/Expectation

A = Appearing

R = Real

When we understand that, and have the courage to live life, everything will be alright. There are always reasons for everything - it is how we deal with it, with an open mind, and acceptance. And always tell ourselves that the reason is always for good.

Letting fear to fill our dominant thought will always make us a prisoner. We will not only fear of things and people around us, we are also afraid to look at our own shadow.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Worldangel.. You r absolutely rite

I am "possessed" by fear.. To the extend that happy things r happenning in my life but i will just suddenly thought of the possibility of having STD and the happiness gradually reduce

Got a good job, got a few persons showed interest in me, will get to experience interesting stuff this yr.. But i will just let this fear concur me. Fortunately, this fear is decreasing coz i tell myself that I shouldn't let this stupid fear disrupting my life  ;)

I'm sure there are guys here that feel the same.

Come to Uncle Long Ge and I will personally assist you how to overcome your irrational fear of sexual contact. Trust me, no pain involved. :lol:

Special techniques will be taught if you are a chunky Teochew with thick fingers. :D

I have always told people, sex is just like skin touching skin. Just like shaking hands. :hat: :smokin:

i will just let this fear concur me.

I think you meant "conquer". Don't worry, I always let virgins conquer me. They usually get an ang pow too. :P

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BedokBi

I used to be a pure top till my current sex buddy top me. The reason why I let him top me is the way he lick and suck me. Very arousing. Haha. Rimming me for a long time and letting me try with something smaller. A dildo. Ha.

Inserted one small vibrating one in me and boy the feeling was great. After playing for a while, he used another bigger one and once he sensed that I was ready, he asked me if I want the real thing.

Started out in missionary position first and the feeling is different. Feel like peeing when he pump me out but no pee.. All I can say is that the feeling was good.

Now I am flex because of him ba. But I never been top by others except him. When my ex sex buddy ask me for fun, I will still be top. But now at least I know why they look so shiok when I am pumping away at them. :)

I used to be a pure top till my current sex buddy top me... Rimming me for a long time and letting me try with something smaller. A dildo...

I ever tried vibrator & dildo before, but i really hate it & don't like, feel pain even is small, don't feel shiok at all, i don't like people to finger me too but i enjoy getting rim :D , it is really difficult for me to understand what so shiok been fxxk but i definately enjoy fxxking :lol: However it is very turn on when seeing your btm to moan & beg for more :P

Guest BedokBi
I ever tried vibrator & dildo before, but i really hate it & don't like, feel pain even is small, don't feel shiok at all, i don't like people to finger me too but i enjoy getting rim :D , it is really difficult for me to understand what so shiok been fxxk but i definately enjoy fxxking :lol: However it is very turn on when seeing your btm to moan & beg for more :P

Maybe U had not met a good enough top ba. He was not the first one who tried to top me. The rest failed miserably. Like what you said.l I hated it. Not shiok and painful.

But I am sure once you tried it once, you will like and enjoy it ba. I also enjoy seeing my flex partner moaning and asking me for more. That's why I will continue to top people. ;)

Guest Guest
my 1st time was meet a guy at nearby multi storey carpark staircase!!! ( SCARY )

he was rough and pump me like a pro! at 1st feel damn pain, but slowly it becomes shiok... and i wanted more...

but i never want to meet him there again, who knows anyone will see us!...

and worst thing is he don't want to pay for the hotel fees.. :angry:

so never meet him again despite his call..

i miss his big cock thou..

i think u have a mindset that top (man) sld pay for btm (woman).

anyway, if hotel too ex and embarassing..can go to no-frill 'spa' here that offers room for sex. u noe which one im referring?

anyway, if hotel too ex and embarassing..can go to no-frill 'spa' here that offers room for sex. u noe which one im referring?

Yeah, you are right, for a quickie one just visit sauna joint like Y-Club, entrance fee for $6 but very basic facility.

I am top. I have been asking my bf wat the feeling like when I enter him. He told me it's a "complicated" feeling - a mix of pain & joy. Finally one day, after much foreplay, I allowed. It's really a "complicated" feeling. After you overcome the "pain" or "shit" part, you start to feel the high! That day, we switched roles at least four times. Best!

my 1st time was meet a guy at nearby multi storey carpark staircase!!! ( SCARY )

he was rough and pump me like a pro! at 1st feel damn pain, but slowly it becomes shiok... and i wanted more...

but i never want to meet him there again, who knows anyone will see us!...

and worst thing is he don't want to pay for the hotel fees.. :angry:

so never meet him again despite his call..

i miss his big cock thou..

i think u have a mindset that top (man) sld pay for btm (woman).

i don't know which one u refering to..

can tell me? :lol:

but i don't have this mindset lah, but can share right?

my income not alot loh, or i pay this time, he pay next also can right?

i don't know which one u refering to..

can tell me? :lol:

but i don't have this mindset lah, but can share right?

my income not alot loh, or i pay this time, he pay next also can right?

Forumers here refer to Y-Club sauna :blink:

http://www.yclub.com.sg/_sgg/f10000.htm

my first time was with a army boy when i was 17yo. his dick is fat , thick but average length. mayb ard 5inches. it wasn't pleasurable at all. i only remember pain and no pleasure.

then the first time when it was really pleasurable was when F by my seargent who was also my first bf. his virgin was taken by my arse and he came inside me raw. but i remember cos that was his first time doing the F act, i had to direct him every step and when he eventually came inside me cos i could feel the warm liquid hitting inside my hole, he went on to continue pounding me. which i tot was weird cos he was still so hard pumping away.

eventually i had to ask him to stop and withdraw. those hot juice just flows down my thighs when he did. later he told me tat he din even know when he came cos the whole pumping process was so pleasurable for him!

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Guest BedokBi
I am top. I have been asking my bf wat the feeling like when I enter him. He told me it's a "complicated" feeling - a mix of pain & joy. Finally one day, after much foreplay, I allowed. It's really a "complicated" feeling. After you overcome the "pain" or "shit" part, you start to feel the high! That day, we switched roles at least four times. Best!

I think I know what u meant by this. Haha. I also felt pain and shitting the first time I was f. But after the pain and shit part, I felt that high. Something hitting me inside that make my cock even harder.

I think having the best of both world will be more fun during sex. We also changed position a few times everytime we have sex. :)

hi guest,

i seduce him one nite when we were watching tv. arm around him first, then started playing with his chest, then nipples, then ended up kissing and heavy petting. after tat, i've got him ard my fingers! :lol:

Guest Helpless LES

hi all,

it's really suffering 2 b f.... my 3 ex had tried on mi n they gave up ! d pain n shitting feeling was unbearable indeed ! till now, when someone wanna f mi, i still find all sort of excuses 2 reject them.... sad at times cos some r real ppl dat i like :(

hi all,

it's really suffering 2 b f.... my 3 ex had tried on mi n they gave up ! d pain n shitting feeling was unbearable indeed ! till now, when someone wanna f mi, i still find all sort of excuses 2 reject them.... sad at times cos some r real ppl dat i like :(

wad u felt was wad i felt the 1st i got f**d... i lost my virginity when i was 16 and that time, the guy, who is a beutician, f**d me raw... yes, initially, the shitting feeling really unberable, esp the 1st part where the dick started penetrating ur hole... n i asked him to stop, even before he came... that time, i remembered his you-disappoint kind of look, and hence, aft that day, i started to practise, for the sake of satisfying my top...

u can try by holding your shit coming out when u got stomach ache, hold till 10 sec at 1st then cont 15, 20... for the pain itself, ask ur top to put on more liquid and insert theirs slowly. That works 4 me!!!! :D

Anw, being a bottom myself, i felt that this part is the best... hehehe, so Helpless, jia you!!!!

Formerly known as desparado

i oso dun like to be f. 3 out of 4 experience is pain and no pleasure. the only one is when i was drunk :D

i think its possible to have a relationship w/o doin anal stuff and just get by on romantic feelings and mutual respect.

TopChinese calls the anal duct as "love canal", but lets not forget that its oso a canal for smelly shit and gas! :ph34r:

how to be romantic in a relationship when one is constantly reminded by such things??? :lol:

Guest Helpless LES
hi all,

wad u felt was wad i felt the 1st i got f**d... i lost my virginity when i was 16 and that time, the guy, who is a beutician, f**d me raw... yes, initially, the shitting feeling really unberable, esp the 1st part where the dick started penetrating ur hole... n i asked him to stop, even before he came... that time, i remembered his you-disappoint kind of look, and hence, aft that day, i started to practise, for the sake of satisfying my top...

u can try by holding your shit coming out when u got stomach ache, hold till 10 sec at 1st then cont 15, 20... for the pain itself, ask ur top to put on more liquid and insert theirs slowly. That works 4 me!!!! :D

Anw, being a bottom myself, i felt that this part is the best... hehehe, so Helpless, jia you!!!!

tks, adv noted n do hope dat i can njoy being f veri soon... :)

jia you ! basically will try my best 2 pleasure my top then :)

If you really are interested in doing anal sex with your partner.. Perhaps you can try using a dildo or fingers to get yourself more comfortable with insertion.

My first 3 relationship, we never had any anal sex before and we are just as contended. It really depends on what you are looking for. DUn force yourself to do something you dun want to.

If you really are interested in doing anal sex with your partner.. Perhaps you can try using a dildo or fingers to get yourself more comfortable with insertion.

It's not True frogprince, i know some guys that totally don't like finger or dildo, but they don't mind real cock deep inside

It's not True frogprince, i know some guys that totally don't like finger or dildo, but they don't mind real cock deep inside

PSS,

I not saying that all people like dildo, just a suggestion to pre-train yourself if you really want to do anal and yet dun like the feeling of being penetrated. The more u do, the more "comfortable" you will be. But then, the next problem will arise, will your bf think that your ass is too loose.. Guess Nothing is perfect.....

Weibi

will your bf think that your ass is too loose..

I dunno true or not, but someone say before, if the ass too loose or abit loose, just put ice cubes inside & it will be tighten, anyone can confirm?

errr not just loose...why also can be darker also...

last time when younger, tops say my puntat so pink and soft to play...

now ... here scared too dark there scared too loose...very pressure when the top make me open my legs..

use ice cube? no wonder one top put ice cube inside me..quite erotic and feel different but lucky he never use hot tea for fire feel...

very funny feeling,, like him to be try new things but feel he play me like a toy

will your bf think that your ass is too loose..

I dunno true or not, but someone say before, if the ass too loose or abit loose, just put ice cubes inside & it will be tighten, anyone can confirm?

er..... where you get the wrong info wan? that person really think the concept of "Hot = expand, cold = contract" concept is accurate ah? jsut take your balls for example, on a cold day, the skin down there is tight, but starts loosening up when the weather turns warm. no difference wan. jsut becos yesterday's weather is colder doesn't make your scrotum skin less loose today.

inserting ice might be a fun foreplay..... make sure the Ice is attached to a stick, and will not just break and stuck inside your arse. the frostbite itself will cause serious implications.

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

i oso dun like to be f. 3 out of 4 experience is pain and no pleasure. the only one is when i was drunk :D

i think its possible to have a relationship w/o doin anal stuff and just get by on romantic feelings and mutual respect.

TopChinese calls the anal duct as "love canal", but lets not forget that its oso a canal for smelly shit and gas! :ph34r:

how to be romantic in a relationship when one is constantly reminded by such things??? :lol:

one str8 bi-curious guy ever asked me the same question when we were exploring his curiosity...we got to the part where I opened my legs and he went soft immediately after seeing my hole...

he liked me but cannot ever imagine putting his precious manhood inside there...

I knew he was too polite to say my smelly manhole though I showed him with my fingers that it was very clean..

That is why I appreciate most tops who so excited to fxxk me...something they like about me turned them on so much that they never even think my hole is actually for shitting...even though it's clean but no matter how clean, there is some groin smell that's only a man can produce and this turned them on even more..

yes the feeling is very complicated more than just pain and pleasures...somehow I get turned on because he wanted my hole some much...he gets turned on because I like him so much that I offer my submission to him as his "woman"...both must have this chemistry to make the fxxking so enjoyable and then the dirty talking so fun and not insulting...complicated right?? hehe

Guest Guest
errr not just loose...why also can be darker also...

last time when younger, tops say my puntat so pink and soft to play...

now ... here scared too dark there scared too loose...very pressure when the top make me open my legs..

Is that true?

You get fxxk too much and it will turned darker?

thanks

is it possble to be together w/o being f'ed?

Why not? I was with an ex for more than 3 years and we never engaged in anal sex...

But I must also say that a lot of men, once they tried penetration, will want to fxxk...

But if they never enjoyed it when they first tried it, they will be ok not to have any at all. Even in a relationship. :)

Then what would you say to someone who likes to rim others? :P

At first I never entertained the idea of rimming, I thought it was disgusting... But when I am with my partner, it's just natural... I rim him to make him feel high and to prepare him for the penetration... And I like to do it, but only with him... Tried it with someone who was very clean, but I just cannot continue after the first lick... No smell, no taste, but just cannot carry on to do it... I guess it is because I love my partner, that's why I dun mind at all and even like doing it with him...

Thus, with love, things change. :)

If your love canal is full of s**t and gas, I doubt even your lover will want to put his manhood in there, let alone his tougne.

Rimming can be very pleasurable. Having your man spread open and totally vulnerable to your mouth. Getting him all warmed up and hungry for you to enter him.

A good bottom should know how to take care of himself. He will clean himself from within. Douches, good sensible diet, cleaning up before the act. This has all been covered elsewhere. For the sake of a good f**k, please make preparations for you and your lover(s).

Nothing is more gross than an unclean bottom. Like the one I had last Saturday in OneSeven. From the outside, he looks like another hunky masculine guy. Tall, well built, not gym bod but someone experienced who we thought had taken care of his body. He was a slut bottom and wanted us to pound him. But everytime one of us tops pulled out, the rubbers were messy and he wonders why we were in a hurry to change condoms/shoot/leave. Really no mood to finish... :o

yes yes i oso have same experience like top chinese! its can be so turned off when the bottom din cleaned himself b4 hand and goes wondering in the middle why the tp has stopped doing him. they can be so self-absorbed and look u in the eyes and wonder why this top has stopped half way doing such a great bottom! :blink:

no matter how much a top love doing an a sh*t chute, once that smell and mess appears, it can be really hard to stay focus and stay hard lor. of course i am not asking for my bottoms to smell like strawberry, but they can surely understand that for a top to stay hard long enough so that they can get the ultimate pleasure (as well as for the tops), such details can be quite important.

of course i have experience bottoms who are squeekly clean and that makes a hell of a different experience! :smokin:

Guest jericho

i remember d first time i got fxxked...i was 19. I was cruising in a shopping centre when i made eye contact with a caucasian guy standing abt 20metres away. He smiled but i didnt respond. I was too shy and inexperienced at that time. But i kept eye contact nervously. He then turned to walk away and looked back. I forced myself to follow him although my heart was thumping. I followed him out of the shopping centre and he walked to the main road. All the while I was keeping my distance. He then stopped at the bus-stop. I too stopped but didnt go close to him. We continued to make eye contact. A bus came and he boarded it with me following behind. I sat about 4 rows behind him. A few stops later he alighted around selegie and i continued to follow him as he walked into a shophouse. All this while we had not even spoken to each other. We went up these dark stairs and i was getting really nervous by now. Thots of turning back to leave kept running in my mind. But dat is what i alawys did..chicken out. This time i forced myself to keep following. Up the stairs, I saw him speaking to an elderly man and then he motioned me to go into one room. It was quite run-down w a bed. I cant remember much about what happened next as its been sometime already but I remember that we were both naked on the bed when he turned me around in a doggy position. I was wondering what he was up to as i heard him fiddling with some stuff (later i realised it was condom and lub). Suddenly i could feel his cock near my ass and soon he very gently and rather quickly entered my virgin ass. Up till today im still surprised at how fast he could get his cock in my ass and how it was not painful. He was so gently and so loving as he conitnued to fxxk me that I was so enjoying my first anal fxxk. Even at 19, i never knew that a man can fxxk another...he continued to slide in and out of my ass, as I was just so enjoying it as i rocked my body with him. Then his hands came and grabbed my hard cock. there were alot of lube and i was in estacy havin a cock in my ass and having my cock slide in his grip. It was so good that soon enuff i was shooting loads of cum onto the bed while his cock rammed harder into my ass. It was so good. He stopped and i turned around to see him take off his condom which was filled with his cum.

Dat was a great first time, up till today (15 years later) only 4 other guys have been able to fxxk me easily and with me enjoying it. Dats why i prefer to top.

Guest Guest

I too lost my anal virgin to a caucasian guy. When I was much younger, maybe only about 17 (can't really remember) I used to cruise around Raffles City. Mostly just looking and jerking off. One day I followed this guy up to one of the hotel rooms. Turns out he's an air steward from Air New Zealand. We did the usual, me shy of cos but while I was lying face down and he was just caressing my back and then he lie on top of me. Somehow I could feel his dick on my entrance. I didn't resist and slowly I felt really full and I knew he was inside me. He went on to fxxk me till I came on his bed.

What I never understood till this day is even though that was my first time kena fxxked, I never felt pain at all. It was smooth all the way. I'm still a btm till this day and even after 20 years I still feel pain when some guys starts to insert his cock in me. So I conclude that my virginity was lost to an "expert" and secondly there's no such things as a loose ass just because you get fxxked too much. I can't say I'm damn proud of it, but its been THOUSANDS of times.. probably.. almost 20 years. For some, it may have become loose due to some other reasons. Maybe never even get fxxked also can become loose for some people.

Guest Guest

i that most caucasian guy has big cock but a smooth one, remember i once met a caucasian guy with 7" fat cock and he could enter my virgin ass without much pain.... it was like heaven feeling the fullest in my ass with him fxxking me so gently and with passion :B)

Guest Guest
i that most caucasian guy has big cock but a smooth one, remember i once met a caucasian guy with 7" fat cock and he could enter my virgin ass without much pain.... it was like heaven feeling the fullest in my ass with him fxxking me so gently and with passion :B)

i mean a big one but soft one ... not that rock hard like asians

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.