Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hmm... until now, i still find being f**d is painful, but the pain is the one that causes the excitement, isn't it??? hehehe... only once i did not feel pain at all though, it is when i am on top of the top, hehehe... that time, the top assured me tt it wont be painful, n yes, it is not painful, but the thing is wad makes me as a bottom "satisfied" is when the cock penetrate deep enough to touch the G-Spots, hehehe, not whether it's painful or not...

Formerly known as desparado

Well when i get anal for the first time.

It feel pain... and actually feel weird also when the guy is fxxking.. The starting pain damm pain also and it doesnt help that i feel weird.

Thats why i don really wanna get fu*k anymore.

Maybe when meet someone i really like then let him fu**

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Larry

Like a virgin girl preparing for the big nite, so exciting.

1. Don't take too much meat especially beef & mutton.

2. Take more fruits & vegetables,

3. Clean your body thoroughly,

4. Rinse your ass thoroughly 1 hour before screwing,

5. Stop taking solid food at least 3 hours before the screwing,

6. Trim the hair around the area for neatness,

7. Inject lot of KY to your ass half hour before screwing.

And last & not least, relax & enjoy. First time is always painful. Like a virgin, you may have bleeding.

Good luck.

Guest Guest

:o:o:o

-- Fast one day before so that your tummy will not "pop" out. Drink only water.

-- Shower with flower water.

-- Undress, wrap yourself in blanket and get carried into his bedroom.

-- Put a white cloth on the bed to adsorb the blood stain so as to proof that you're virgin.

-- Fake your orgasm even if you're not enjoying.

-- Lub, lots of lub

:D:D:D

Guest Guest

Shibbit

What day is tomorrow? So, the Fengshui master has told you that it is an auspicious day to be deflowered?

Need anyone here to gather and "song(4)" you into the "Dong(4) Fang(2)" ???

Guest love machine

Wear a chastity belt and give him the key tomorrow for him to unlock. :D Whatever you do, just say that his dick is the biggest you've seen (and you have seen those in the ponro films, never in real life). That should make him happy.

Guest Guest

If your bf has a small cock then bring along a magazine to read.

If he has a seven inches cock, then get an ambulance to standby. Also we give you ang pows if you can introduce him to us. :lol:

Guest Guest

Me think these are important

The top. Trust him. If and are able to relax, you have helped yourself.

Clear your bowels - you go toilet and shit until clean clean before the fxxk.

During the first fxxking, you get this feeling you want to shit when his cock goes in.

Since you know you are already ultra empty inside, you know it is the fiucking feeling.

Wash the ass clean clean. There are some articles on internet and this forum on how to use water to clean it. Read it again.

Relax and enjoy. Please don't use drugs/poppers.

Guest Guest

shibit, please tell the truth are you still a virgin or what VOCE said you have been f-cked before by others men but the first time with this b/f,if true why you post???

Guest Guest
Gwad..... You guys make it sound like a ceremoney.... :lol:

That's why we need to know the time tomorrow when he will be screwed .... people here will be dancing around fire with drums beating ..... :D:D

Tomorrow 10 big 10 small on the date 1404. And 1 big 1 small on the box combination. If that guy virgin sure strike one. :lol:

I already prayed at Wat Hua Lamphong and contribute money to coffins so my luck should be quite good. :lol::lol:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest Larry

Shibit,

Where is the place? At a hotel room, his place or yours? This is a very important day, so the room decoration is very vital. Also make sure the bed sheet is white to show your virginity blood stain.

Also, you must act shy shy, like a virgin girl. Understand.

So happy for you.

Guest Guest

shitbit, better buy some pampers incase your piles break up and all the blood flow out.But yourb/f still think you are a virgin,not knowing the blood come from your piles.

hi. i will be screwed by my bf for the first time tommorow. what kind of diet do i have to adopt so i wont have a messy ass?

You better do the 'house cleaning' before the show, if not your bf would lost interest :unsure:

http://tperkins.com/anal/rinsing_out.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Frigid

shibbit,

so happy for you. do not enter BW after 12 am tonight cos your nickname kinda 'no good' after i check the fengshui book -- if you break the rule, your deflowering ceremony will have an impact with your nickname which, according to the book, is "shit-a-bit". your bf may not have good impression.

do anus breathing - contract expand, contract expand .. and you will have alot of fun tomorrow :D

In olden days, virgin guys gets an ang pow for their 1st time.

For virgin girls having their 1st time, a piece of white cloth are placed under the girl when having sex, after that, the cloth will be checked for blood. Which mean, it's virgin blood for the girl. If no blood are found, it will signify that the girl is not a virgin.

Shibbits, remember to bring a piece of white cloth.

hehehe, i fond it funny when i was reading the thread... it seems that the event today is so important that needs to be celebrated, hehehe

anw, shibit, a piece of advice, if later you rally cannot stand the pain, u better not pretend that u enjoying, k? if not, ur bf can be quite harsh in pumping you when you seem enjoying the thing, hehehe...

anw, gud luck!!! and as wad gachi muchi has said, bring a piece of white towel, :P

Formerly known as desparado

hehehe, i fond it funny when i was reading the thread... it seems that the event today is so important that needs to be celebrated, hehehe

anw, shibit, a piece of advice, if later you rally cannot stand the pain, u better not pretend that u enjoying, k? if not, ur bf can be quite harsh in pumping you when you seem enjoying the thing, hehehe...

anw, gud luck!!! and as wad gachi muchi has said, bring a piece of white towel, :P

dun 4get 2 ask him 2 prepare a hong bao 4 u ?

u lao cu nv....

:)

Aiyoh white cloth so inauspicious like hospital towel like that. Very obvious for messy stains some more. Maybe better to stick to red for good luck f**k.

Please please please stay off the strong stuff like rempah, sambal belachan and garlic. Really cannot tahan the smell ok. And don't over douche. Skarly like Vivocity water fountain upon entry.

Maybe GM and I should organise a Good Bottom practices workshop with live demo. GM keen to volunteer? :)

Guest Guest

Hi shitbit... yr bigday number : 1404 & 0414 becomes "HOT Favourite" for this week 4D. Both sat & sun, these 2 numbers total SOLD OUT!!!

Perhaps wat yr age and yr bf's age, tell us and we go and buy tomorrow.

Guest Unknown
Hi shitbit... yr bigday number : 1404 & 0414 becomes "HOT Favourite" for this week 4D. Both sat & sun, these 2 numbers total SOLD OUT!!!

Perhaps wat yr age and yr bf's age, tell us and we go and buy tomorrow.

Shibit,

Let him enter you at 1404hrs on 1404..

Guest Larry

Shibit,

Time to report the deflowering ceremony. I think the screwing does not taken place as the hot number turned out to be 5404 & not 1404 on Sunday consolation. Shibit, time to pay back all our betting.

Damn I bought 6013 for farewell f**k session at Diamond on Friday 13 with 60 being the last 2 digits of the bottom's HP number and 13 being my locker number.

Pity I bought Ibet.. only won enough for free thai massage at Diamond one more time before they close this month. Wonder if I lucky to meet another cute uncle btm this time also!

Guest love machine

You're lucky TC. At least got lucky at Diamond and also strike lottery. I bought 1404 and nothing came out. Sigh. Maybe this wed lah. Or coming weekend.

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.