Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,631 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Larry

Shibit,

It is time now to report unless this screwing is false. You have been keeping quite since your fist salvo, are you still here or not? Wasting our time giving you all kind of advices.

Yesterdat second price is 5404 & not 1404. What the fish......

Guest Guest

Since your first thread about being screwed, my now, your anus lips should flap like elephant ears. Let us know if you need recommendation for a cosmetic surgeon to close tight your anus, to be a virgin again.

Guest Summary

Hi Shibbit

Are you here? If yes, say something.

We're concerned about what happened to you that very important day. With the long list of advises, did you manage to have a wonderful screw? Please let us know. Is there any mishap which make you cannot even sit down to a reply now -- he must have been too voilent to you huh ?!

We're still waiting to hear from you.

Guest Shibit

Thanks for all concern. I am recovering from the night & no longer a virgin. I am now seriously thiking of going for a sex change so to become his wife.

Thanks guys.

Thanks for all concern. I am recovering from the night & no longer a virgin. I am now seriously thiking of going for a sex change so to become his wife.

Thanks guys.

See clearly lah guys.

The original poster is a registered member who spells his nick as Shibbit.

This current poster is a guest who spells the nick as Shibit.

Go figure it out.

Guest Guest
Oh Shibbit, you owed me $36 for buying that auspicious number which never come out (yet). But all is forgiven. Please come out of the closet now.

Just leave him alone for a while, his throat too painful to speak up.

• 2 years later...
when was the first time you had sex and how was it?

i am 19 and have yet experience my first time.

My first experience was when on summer holidays with a classmate. Our natural youthful curiosity was enhanced by our raging hormones - we were both ten years old. After cycling to the beach we were resting lying side by side on are deserted sports field. He had been describing a new activity to me and offered to demonstrate it. I then felt his fingers stroke my bare leg and slide under the leg of my shorts. The effect was electrifying. As his fingers gently explored my smooth hairless scrotum I felt my cock promptly rise in response! My head was buzzing and it felt so good. Sensing my appreciation, he unbuttoned my shorts and drew down my underpants to allow him better access. The rays of warm sun on my exposed parts was additionally exciting. Initially he simply fondled my balls with his cupped hands, massaging and tickling them them lightly, causing my young cock to display twitches of pleasure. Only then did he transfer his attention to my distended member. His fingertips danced a feather light touch up and down my stiff shaft.

Having brought me that far, he unbuckled his own shorts and peeled them down, to reveal underpants propped high like a tent over his swollen cock. As he pulled them down off is waist his large erection sprang free. His circumcised cock was beautiful to behold, so nicely shaped and already well developed to almost man size proportions! Around the base of his cock sprouted a few sparse hairs that declared the onset of puberty. I gladly reached out to explore his fine young body. I felt the silken skin of his scrotum, lifting his testicles and fondling them gently. My fingers encircled the shaft of his cock and teased the satin smooth skin till he too was twitching ecstatically. We slowly and deliberately masturbated each other till our cocks jerked and bobbed as we underwent the throes of orgasm, although without ejaculating for we were as yet too young to produce sperm. It was a truly perfect introduction to the joys of sex. In the two weeks that followed we repeated our joint activity at every opportunity. I just could not get enough of it!

My first time was in a secondary school toilet after football... I play play with my classmates (3 of us left) in the toilet and we were naked.. after tat started to grab each others boi boi...till very hard....we promised not to tell anyone after tat... because shy shy..

• 1 month later...

Anyone care to share their first experience in gay sex?

My first time was during my NS days. It happened when I was on a weekend guard duty. When I entered my bunk naked after having a shower, I saw our MT line 3SG was listening to his walkman. He looked at me up & down and smile, I walked passed him and started to get change into my uniform. SUddenly he walked to me and said "Did you ever get your cock suck by someone?" My answer was no. He asked me if I wanted to try. I did not reply him. Next he was down on his knee and took my dxxx into his mouth.....Wow, it felt so good!

We had some wild sessions together during my arm days - I fxxx him several times in our bunk during weekend duties.

Guess what? I heard from a friend that after we had ROD, he got married a girl coz he "short-gun". Met him a year ago on the street, he has 3 kids now. Life is so funny, right?

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

My first was when I was 8 years old. My neighbour was 9. We started playing hike and seek and I would often tease him by touching his cock and he would shy away. But 1 night, he actually let me played with it for a long time. Thereafter, he would invite me to his house when his parents are out selling vegetables, and he would give me blow job every time.

My first anal was with someone from the same camp but different unit. We met through a local TCS TV show host (very very tall, you know who right?) who likes to swim at Yishun pool. That's how I met him. I invited him to my house one night and he analed me. It was darn painful sia because his cock was like wrist thick. so that was why i knew i never quite enjoy been a bottom.

My first love was with my NS seargent who is a total straight before I seduced him at the camp one night. Thereafter, he treated me like his one and only. After a few months, it super stiffle me and I left for my overseas studies. Until now, he hated me like hell, and I still wished we are together sometimes because first love is always always, the most beautiful. :P

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

I was a teenage and was loitering ard some sleazy shopping centre after school, and this middle age pervert guy saw me walking alone at some quiet corner and he approach me and trying to create a conversation by lecturing me abt some teenage issue and health stuff. I was pretending to listen cos i was shy and naive and innocent at that time.

After a while on the health issue, he said he is a doctor and can examine my body in the toilet if i got illness or not. I pretended to be worried and took his offer.

When in the cubicle, he direct me to take off all my clothes and then uses his doctor / molester hands to touch and admire my teenage body every single inch. Then he asked me to jack off while he watching. No oral. Just touching and rubbing. I dont even get to see his cock, he was fully clothed the whole medical checkup in the toilet session.

After the incident, almost for a month or two i went back to the same corner the same time everyday hoping to bump into the fake doctor again, but it didnt happen....

doctor... where are u doctor... miss u and i didnt get to say this to u 13 years ago, thanks for everything and for being my first crush and ill be thinking of u once a while...

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Looks like I have experienced it much later than most of the ppl in here.

In my JC days, I was very closed to one of my classmate - H. We basically went to school together (he stayed near to my place), stuck together during school, went home together, changed and met outside, stuck together again. He once whispered into my ear: How nice if you are my girl friend? And, he liked to tickle my legs when sitting together on the bus. He also like to put his arm over my shoulder which gave me the "shiver" as I could smell the odour from his armpit. One night in the class chalet, we were sleeping together on the same bed, he suggested that we hugged each other to sleep. That night, I could not sleep well as I was having a super hard-on and I could feel his too. I remember before dawn, his hand moved to caress my dick. We could not have big movements as other classmates were sharing the same room. We did not cum. But, we made it up after the chalet in school on a hot afternoon.

We had some problem and broke off for a while and met again in NUS. We went together again and finally broke off again before we graduated. The last time I saw him, he was in Raffles City shopping with a woman (his wife?). I almost could not recognize him as he had grown 2x the previous size. I was certained that he saw me too and his eyebrow jumped when our eyes contacted.

Looks like I have experienced it much later than most of the ppl in here.

In my JC days, I was very closed to one of my classmate - H. We basically went to school together (he stayed near to my place), stuck together during school, went home together, changed and met outside, stuck together again. He once whispered into my ear: How nice if you are my girl friend? And, he liked to tickle my legs when sitting together on the bus. He also like to put his arm over my shoulder which gave me the "shiver" as I could smell the odour from his armpit. One night in the class chalet, we were sleeping together on the same bed, he suggested that we hugged each other to sleep. That night, I could not sleep well as I was having a super hard-on and I could feel his too. I remember before dawn, his hand moved to caress my dick. We could not have big movements as other classmates were sharing the same room. We did not cum. But, we made it up after the chalet in school on a hot afternoon.

We had some problem and broke off for a while and met again in NUS. We went together again and finally broke off again before we graduated. The last time I saw him, he was in Raffles City shopping with a woman (his wife?). I almost could not recognize him as he had grown 2x the previous size. I was certained that he saw me too and his eyebrow jumped when our eyes contacted.

I know this too well. Same experience but mine was in Sec school.

Anyone wants to share about first time having anal sex?

Edited by recklessbootlegger

• 2 months later...
Guest absforyou

Hmmm you would like to try KK hospital? u bound to find alot.. haha nowadays finding a 100% virgin is almost impossible...most kids already know sex by 18...some as young as 13... anyway is no anal b4 consider virgin? haha

Hey, I'm curious about taking it from behind.. need someone experience to guide me and show me. =)

Guest hokkien-beng

Of course very important. First-hand item guaranteed satisfaction and brand new. 2nd-hand item no warranty, so it comes with higher risk. :whistle:

Unfortunately you are unused- cos no one wants to use you....

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.