Male HQ

How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)

Guest light

First sexual encounter  

1,634 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aiyor ! When you are in this line, nothing to talk about whether virgin or not. Nowadays, who wanna stay virgin till get married or found a BF. Anyway, most men will always say they are virgin. After sex, go wash your cock or ass and it is as good as new. Virgin again :whistle:

• 2 months later...
Guest NiceDick

Was reading a thread about our first experiences masturbating and realised that most, if not all of us, remember vividly our first experiences maybe because it was so special.

Then i thought of the first time i was sucked and realised that i remember quite a bit about it too...:)

From a young age (think in primary school), i was quite curious about some of the drawings in the toilet cubicle walls about cock sucking. There were drawings of a guy sucking another guy's dick too...and I was curious if people really did such a thing...

When I progressed to secondary school, I was in the school swimming team. I hate this team mate who was dark and stocky built. Once, we were just playing with each other (as in really playing - shoving and pushing etc.). I suddenly jumped on his back and he started to piggy back me around. For some reason, my dick became hard and it was pressing against his back...After a while I cummed. I came so much that the cum went through my underwear, through my school pants, onto his shirt and through it onto his back. When I got off his back, my friend was reaching to his back and was feeling what was it on his back. I told him I could have dripped saliva as I was too embarassed to tell him what happened.

Well, anyways, we kept in contact and for a long time nothing much happened till I was in army. I was on either MC or off...that same friend deferred army to complete his studies and was back in Singapore for a while. He happened to call me that day, and we decided to meet up at his place. At his place, we happened to talk about sex and the topic of oral sex came up. I told him I had not experienced oral sex before and he asked me if I would like to try it. I said "Why not?" and the next thing I knew, he took my pants and underwear off and started to suck me. I remember he sucked me for a long time and even though he was a good sucker, I couldn't cum. Maybe because I was nervous. He even asked me to sit on the bathroom counter top, while he sucked me sitting on the toilet seat...that was how long and tiring it was for him...

Haha...anyways...he managed to suck till I cum the next time he sucked me...guess its his reward due...

Any others have experiences to share? Your first oral experience?

Guest LooseAss

Of course very important. First-hand item guaranteed satisfaction and brand new. 2nd-hand item no warranty, so it comes with higher risk. :whistle:

Tight Ass is in the house! All fake ones plz f... off.

hahahah

How to tell if someone is a virgin (1st time getting fxxk)

1. They will usually be worried; will it hurt, will I bleed, will I get infections, will it be too big, too thick, too...(everything they can think of).

2. They will always be anxious.

3. They will always tell you to take it slow and will not hesitate to push you away if they feel pain, etc.

4. They will later tell you that their ass is sore, bleeding, pain, etc. Some will love it, some will hate it.

Some time back, I met this guy in one of the sauna and went into the room to have sex. After sex, he told me that it was his first time with a guy. I was stump, because he did not exhibit any of the above signs. I can't say I don't believe him as I dun want to sound rude or insensitive. So I probed him further with some questions. Later, it was revealed that I was really the first guy to enter him, but before me, he had gotten a dildo to "get ready" himself prior to having sex with men. Hehehe...I just took his words for it and did not ask further.

yes, i know of a friend that is still a virgin( no anal with any guy). But he played with dildo once a while to create the excitement of being penetrated. He says is quite enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

If a man is sucked by someone, is he still a virgin?

Boyish, innocent & sincerely --- thats me ~~~

Glad to make friends with you ~

I don't care about your appearance, background and wealth.

What I need is just your love.

总是在没有事情做的时候感觉到孤单

总是想着如果身边能有一个人陪着,做什么都开心

总是想惦记着某个人,同时被他惦记着

我想交好多好多朋友,心想着一定会找到命中注定的他

我想结束自己孤单的旅程,为自己的灵魂找到一个家

祝大家都幸福,也祝我自己会幸福。

----------------------------

只想找一个人好好爱。

see below from dictionary.com... so i guess the answer is yes.

vir·gin   /ˈvɜrdʒɪn/ [vur-jin]

–noun

1.a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

2.an unmarried girl or woman.

3.Ecclesiastical. an unmarried, religious woman, esp. a saint.

4.the Virgin, Mary, the mother of Christ.

5.Informal. any person who is uninitiated, uninformed, or the like: He's still a virgin as far as hard work is concerned.

6.a female animal that has never copulated.

7.an unfertilized insect.

8.(initial capital letter) Astronomy, Astrology. the constellation or sign of Virgo.

–adjective

9.being a virgin: a virgin martyr.

10.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a virgin: virgin modesty.

11.pure; unsullied; undefiled: virgin snow.

12.first: the senator's virgin speech.

13.without admixture, alloy, or modification: virgin gold.

14.not previously exploited, cultivated, tapped, or used: virgin timberlands; virgin wool.

15.without experience of; not previously exposed to: a mind virgin to such sorrows.

16.Informal. being a mixed drink resembling a specific cocktail but made without any alcoholic ingredient: a virgin piña colada.

17.Zoology. not fertilized.

18.(of a metal) made directly from ore by smelting, rather than from scrap.

19.noting the oil obtained, as from olives, by the first pressing without the application of heat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:

1150–1200; ME virgine < AF, OF < L virgin-, s. of virgō maiden, virgin

—Related forms

un·vir·gin, adjective

—Synonyms

2. maid, maiden. 11. chaste, unpolluted. 13. unalloyed, unadulterated. 14. fresh, new.

—Antonyms

11. defiled. 13. mixed, adulterated.

The question reminded what I saw in an very old TV series - a "teenage" girl asked her mother: "xxxx kissed me today, will I get pregnant?"

From Wiki comes another definition

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sexual_intercourse

sexual intercourse (plural sexual intercourses)

Sexual interaction, usually involving genital and/or anal and/or oral penetration, between at least two organisms.

So oral sex can be consider as sexual intercourse and hence no longer be virgin... :P

Now let me add another question, if a man been jerked off by another, is he still a virgin? :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

As long as you have not let a guy poke your hole with his thingy, you are technically still a virgin.

Oral not counted, jerking off not counted.

You can go on sucking or be sucked, JO everyday alone or with buddies, you are still a virgin as long as you did not fxxk or were not fxxed!

Remember that famous Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinsky case?

Lewinsky sucked the US President while he was on the phone (a new meaning to phone sex?)and also many other times in the office.(must be in the office, otherwise Hillary would suspect).

During the trial, it was ruled that "oral sex" is not "having sex" per se.

Clinton escaped impeachment and got fully acquitted of all charges and remained in office till term end.

So here you are, oral sex is NOT sex so your virginity is still intact if you're only an oral/69 person.

Yes he is still virgin as long as he follows the ritual as stated:

头戴老祖母未洗红内裤一条,(切记-越臭越灵)

口含柚子叶浸泡的童子尿一包,

脸涂狗屎半陀,

手持马桶盖一个,

以肛交姿势跳大火盆七七四十九次,(除非烧死,不然一定要跳完)

这样,就算是一天结240客人的老野鸡,也会变成《超级无敌处女派小公主》

加油!

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a rather pressing problem that somehow I can't decide how to solve.need some advice and opinions on this.so here goes this long story...

I met this guy through icq and we chatted up pretty well.so we decided to meet up and we had sex last week at his place. I was sucking him and he claimed he liked it (claim because I felt his tone of speaking's a bit different before we had sex). he took like 1 hours of sucking and he only cum after he yanked himself. so my sucking a bit redundant la.

then he msned me and wanted to have sex again which I felt sceptical about but he sounded real despo so I didn't have much choice. this time we did anal and he placed his dick into my ass. it felt real pain and I just ignored it for a while. then no pain at all before he stopped. it went on for about 15 mins and he didn't cum. that was on top of 1 hour suck again. after he removed his dick my ass was bleeding. I felt bad because I dirtied his place but he insisted it's okay and it was his fault that I bled.

now that this happened I'm worried about the scenario where he feels very bad but he will still ask me to his place for me to do redundant sucking. like my one hour of time is very important and I can do lots of things. of course the other scenario is he don't msn me and I would like that.

but since I had sex a second time I think the first scenario is very likely. what kind of intention should I put across? and how should I say it? I'm really confused about what to do... I admit I was a bit stupid to say yes so easily to his request but what's done can't be undone. what am I going to do?....

oh and another question: is it common to bleed during anal????? my first time doing that so I'm not sure about this.

Edited by heavyheart

errr...he didn't use any...would it help if he did?

apart from getting HIV and stuffs...i think.

If you do not know if he is negative (HIV status wise) when he entered you with no protection, I suggest putting off sex for now and getting yourself tested. This is if you have not thought of it. If I remember correctly, you should go get tested about 3 weeks from the date of the possible exposure. (If this is not right, forumers please correct me.)

With regards to your other issue, if you are not enjoying the sex, you can either be brutally honest or just avoid him. Either say it wasn't good and you think that you are wasting his time (or vice versa) or anytime he asks for sex, can always just say you are busy (many deadlines to meet and stuff) and even just totally ignore him.

Might not be very well thought through on my part. Maybe there is better advice out there.

Take care of yourself.

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

Guest Jefzebel

errr...he didn't use any...would it help if he did?

apart from getting HIV and stuffs...i think.

Oh sweetie, you always need to use protection. Never agree to anal if neither of you has a condom at hand. Safe sex to save sex.

Like Coolspecs said, get yourself tested if you're in doubt.

Take care and good luck.

If you do not know if he is negative (HIV status wise) when he entered you with no protection, I suggest putting off sex for now and getting yourself tested. This is if you have not thought of it. If I remember correctly, you should go get tested about 3 weeks from the date of the possible exposure. (If this is not right, forumers please correct me.)

With regards to your other issue, if you are not enjoying the sex, you can either be brutally honest or just avoid him. Either say it wasn't good and you think that you are wasting his time (or vice versa) or anytime he asks for sex, can always just say you are busy (many deadlines to meet and stuff) and even just totally ignore him.

Might not be very well thought through on my part. Maybe there is better advice out there.

Take care of yourself.

Correct. The window period for HIV testing after a suspected exposure is 22 days (approx 3 weeks) to six month's time. TS, please get yourself tested during this window period and abstain from any further sex, protected or not.

Regarding TS dilemma with your partner, just for you to know that you have all the right to say no when you feel uncomfortable. Somebody's gotta give and take at one time or another, right? :)

Edited by hazilyhasty

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

I believe you did not enjoy the sex with him. How could you not insist on a rubber?

With regards to the bleeding, I think he was not very skilful and you were not relaxed enough.

You should refrain from having sex for a couple of months and go for the medical check-up at Kelatan Road soon. In the meantime, ignore him.

• 1 month later...
Guest V.Mary

Hello,

don't really know how to put this. I am close to my 40's and my virginity is still intact. Be it the front or back, neither has been deviled. I don't know what to think here, but i have always felt that love making must be committed between 2 people whom have genuine love and affection between them, shouldn't that be the case? I have had people wanting to sit right on top of me or have their digits make a beeline for where the sun doesn't shine but i will always squirm and reject such advances. People ask if I am a top or bottom and i can never provide them with a straight answer...truth is, i don't even know. I feel like a loser sometimes, why is it so difficult to find someone right?

I bet i will still be in the same situation when i hit my 60's...

sigh

I feel like a loser sometimes, why is it so difficult to find someone right?

i won't say it is good or bad, but if this is what your belief then do not give up easily.

believe in fate & remember, if you are looking for " mr Perfect ", " mr Perfect " also looking

for same too, eventually, there are no mr perfect exist at all.

Guest Once in a Million

Well...its really really remarkable of u to hold on to ur belief till this very day and overcome all the temptation and worldly lust... End of day, its still ur choice whether to keep it anot....u can be a loser or winner either way depends on how u see it....

U can keep it till u find ur love or come to worst, keep it intact till you r 6 feets underground but u r proud to have such strong belief. If not, you jux lose it and try the taste of life but come to think abt it...it might not even make u happy...end of day do wads makes u happy...

Love may not be easy for some of us...some not even meant to love unfortunately...still believe in wad u believe, do wads make u happy...End of day, when all is said and done, one shall not have any regrets.

Guest Guest

i won't say it is good or bad, but if this is what your belief then do not give up easily.

believe in fate & remember, if you are looking for " mr Perfect ", " mr Perfect " also looking

for same too, eventually, there are no mr perfect exist at all.

I agree with snowball. You just feeling like shit because of people around you already loose it and you haven't. They may have been very adventurous in their early years or have luckily found someone they wanted to be with. Either way, it should have no effect on your faith. I'm as well a virgin like yourself but younger than you are though. But I don't live on other people expectations. I live my life the way I wanted. I just could careless of what others think of me.

Think of your virginity a roller coaster ride. Being a virgin is like never ridden one, you just watch the people screaming their lungs out as they go up and down the tracks. Losing your virginity is like going for the ride. You climb into the carriage and experience what everyone is experiencing. You can either enjoy it and want to go for more rides, or you hate it, that you never want to do it again. At least you have done it, you know what it is like and you can decide.

Love. 

Guest Once in a lifetime

Well...its really really remarkable of u to hold on to ur belief till this very day and overcome all the temptation and worldly lust... End of day, its still ur choice whether to keep it anot....u can be a loser or winner either way depends on how u see it....

U can keep it till u find ur love or come to worst, keep it intact till you r 6 feets underground but u r proud to have such strong belief. If not, you jux lose it and try the taste of life but come to think abt it...it might not even make u happy...end of day do wads makes u happy...

Love may not be easy for some of us...some not even meant to love unfortunately...still believe in wad u believe, do wads make u happy...End of day, when all is said and done, one shall not have any regrets.

WELL SAID! APPLAUSE!

Do you think virginity is overrated? I think you think it is so, otherwise, you won't be asking that question and certainly u would hv lost ur virginity a long time ago.

To be or not to be (a virgin), that is ur prerogative. You don't need our approval or otherwise.

Just make sure u read up on "How to be a good btm" before u give ur first time to whoever that lucky/unlucky guy.

I did mentioned the last time I fcuked a "virgin" in Ten Men. He says his first time was given to me but I don't feel it because he wasn't that tight. In fact his ass was rather loose. After some Q & A, he told me he use dildo to loosen up. So I don't know what to say. Just take their words at face value lor.

Virignity.. what an overrated virtue?

So outdated...

I mean to say, if you choose to be gay - abstaining yourself from having sex (casual or otherwise) sounds foolish and wasted... remember that thread "TOO LATE"...

Well to use the phrase "愿赌服输“。。。remember to savour each moment when you meet your Mr Right...

just make sure "天亮了,我还是不是你的女人?“ wont happen to you...

Dear V.Mary,

What is your stats?

Are you good looking or ...?

How often do you masturbate?

Hello,

don't really know how to put this. I am close to my 40's and my virginity is still intact. Be it the front or back, neither has been deviled. I don't know what to think here, but i have always felt that love making must be committed between 2 people whom have genuine love and affection between them, shouldn't that be the case? I have had people wanting to sit right on top of me or have their digits make a beeline for where the sun doesn't shine but i will always squirm and reject such advances. People ask if I am a top or bottom and i can never provide them with a straight answer...truth is, i don't even know. I feel like a loser sometimes, why is it so difficult to find someone right?

sigh

Hello,

sigh

Looks like you are a virgin by default rather than by design.

I wonder if you are still living in Enid Blyton's fairy tale love story where prince charming one day appear on a white horse, sweep you off your feet, melt your heart and finally had you both riding on his white horse into the sunset and live happily ever after.

Wake up! you are 40 soon and please be real.

In this circle, if you think you need to date first, get to know each other better and later get "married" is almost impossible.

And being 40 soon don't help.

Unless of course, you have a charming face and personality, a great body and not stingy then only your chance might improve.

However, it is also not that difficult to look for that ideal person.

You just need to be more aggressive in your search

Expand social network to get to know more people and go on lots of dates to discover.

Post your pictures and stats here, you'll never know, he could be reading it.

But if you just keep dreaming and no action, chances are you'll remain status quo till you are too old and feeble to even think about it.

Looks like you are a virgin by default rather than by design.

I wonder if you are still living in Enid Blyton's fairy tale love story where prince charming one day appear on a white horse, sweep you off your feet, melt your heart and finally had you both riding on his white horse into the sunset and live happily ever after.

Wake up! you are 40 soon and please be real.

In this circle, if you think you need to date first, get to know each other better and later get "married" is almost impossible.

And being 40 soon don't help.

Unless of course, you have a charming face and personality, a great body and not stingy then only your chance might improve.

However, it is also not that difficult to look for that ideal person.

You just need to be more aggressive in your search

Expand social network to get to know more people and go on lots of dates to discover.

Post your pictures and stats here, you'll never know, he could be reading it.

But if you just keep dreaming and no action, chances are you'll remain status quo till you are too old and feeble to even think about it.

i have to argee with you on your statement.. :thumb: v.mary you never know unless you go out and give it a try, but i wonder how you could be "afraid" if someone is touching u in the "special" areas

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 22 yr old innocent virgin

"I'm not so sure, I'm just not ready yet." thats what I thought to myself.

Recently, I went to Blue Heaven to explore the 'scene' on sunday nude night. (It was my first time there)

It was really cool when everyone walk around naked, its like 'nudist paradise'

Suddenly, there is this middle age man who looked like an uncle touch my chest

and signalled me to come to the room. I don't know why but I just followed him to the room.

He gave me a hug and whispered: "you're cute."

And I was like: 'erm..umm thx? so what we're doing here?' ( trying to be cool )

He looked at me and let out a laugh -_-....and he pushed me to the bed and started to lick my body.

and I was a little uncomfortable and I just lay there doing nothing. Finally, he was caressing my ass and

said: "so you wanna do it ? or waiting for someone special ?"

I said shyly: "sorry, I'm not ready yet." He said: " thats okay,..."

He gave me a handjob instead... after that I don't know why, I feel a little guilty you know?

Its just that I'm not kind of person who flings around and have sexs casually ,

I'm those kind who likes to have a relationship, trust him and then consumate ( like a husband and wife) . Maybe I'm kinda naive to actually think that such long-term relationship still exist. Nowadays, people just wanna use you and your body and after that they just move to another man.

Sorry about my whining, I still somehow believe in true love. Hopefully one day I will find someone who really loves me, treat me well and become my husband......

What do you think guys?

Guest darkflame

Just like you, I'm clinging on to this ideal of having a loving partner. I find the idea of consummating a union very romantic.

However, I will never know if this will be a reality.

My friend (who is gay) has been through so many failed relationships that I'm starting to develop a cynical view on true love between gay men. But my ideal has not collapsed yet. Only problem is that sometimes those people whom I think would make great partners are straight. I envy their future wives.

I think that uncle was really nice in respecting your chastity.

• G_M changed the title to How Old When You Had First Gay Sex + First Sexual Experience (Jo, Oral, Anal) + Whom Did You Lose Your Virginity To? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.