Male HQ

199X

janth

YES! paintball! omg, i rmb that 3month bruise and scar. it's so fun.>.< hahahahahaa. omg. 

Alright, paintball is a must! hahahahaaha. Prepare to get bloody, smelly and dirty.

It's a must and always to target the 'experience' one first! Hahahha!!! 

Dylan so cute ;)

Josh so random and smexy!  :D  :D

Guest JUSTrand

Hi guys. I am new to this forum and this scene (since Dec 2013). 1990/23/M/ChineseLocal

Juz wondering will you guys be having any events soon? I look forward to join ya guys!

newbie?  :twisted:

Guest JUSTrand

There's an outing planned for this sunday! Though it may probably only interest the swimmers or gamers.

awwww. i love swimmer bods.

:oops:

ok...  -_-

199X outing this Sunday 16/3. Take your pick.

1. Swimming outing @ Jurong East Swimming Complex

Basically we will be playing with the slides, wave pool etc and not really swimming per se

Meeting time in the morning @ Chinese Garden MRT, PM me for more details

Body ugly also nvm. My body also not nice that's why my profile pic is my face. Makes sense? Lol

Currently 12 people, don't be afraid to join as a newbie we are all friendly people

2. Gamer's outing i.e. LAN @ Selegie road

Meeting time in the afternoon @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT, PM me for more details

Currently 14 people

3. Dinner

Please PM me! Don't reply here! I'll be involved with NUS Open House for full day tmr so I will only check my messages, not this thread.

PS. Advertising for NUS Open House. Tmr 9AM - 6PM. See you there! lol

Gosh I will like to join d swimming outing but I got smth on dis wkend! >.< hais hav to w8 4 nxt one bo pian hahas

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Guest jasperembrace

Sup:) ya'll wanna go karaoke? Teoheng or something, I was thinking next week? The promo is $18 for 3 hours.. max 4 pax and only monday to thursday before 7... anyone interested? if more people, can increase the room size:D

Guest JUSTrand

Sup:) ya'll wanna go karaoke? Teoheng or something, I was thinking next week? The promo is $18 for 3 hours.. max 4 pax and only monday to thursday before 7... anyone interested? if more people, can increase the room size:D

no point getting a bigger room. If you want to have a gathering we could go other places. Singing max is 4person. 

if i go for singing session, i will not want to wait for more than 2songs for my turn. it'll be a waste of my money. else, i go there is just to enjoy my friend's voice.

Hey guys

I wanna organize an outing/fun and games session for a small group 6 - 10 at hotel in central area on Saturday night. Can go clubbing together. Anyone has ideas or organized one before can guide me?

Note: This is not a sex or orgy session

I love your disclaimer at the end haha!

Guest JUSTrand

Hey guys

I wanna organize an outing/fun and games session for a small group 6 - 10 at hotel in central area on Saturday night. Can go clubbing together. Anyone has ideas or organized one before can guide me?

Note: This is not a sex or orgy session

I love your disclaimer at the end haha!

So it's not a sex or orgy session....... But it'll be 'FUN'?  :oops:

:twisted:

So it's not a sex or orgy session....... But it'll be 'FUN'?  :oops:

:twisted:

Hahah ya. Cos we play some games. Mingle make new friends. The reason why I don't wanna call it a sex session is cause then people will ask about everyone else stats this and that. That is quite a hassle to organize. Unless anyone wants to help hahaha

Guest JUSTrand

Hahah ya. Cos we play some games. Mingle make new friends. The reason why I don't wanna call it a sex session is cause then people will ask about everyone else stats this and that. That is quite a hassle to organize. Unless anyone wants to help hahaha

Well good luck then. ALL THE BEST!!

:thumb:

Thanks everyone for coming! As always, the attendance was much greater than expected.... almost a situation of too many people lol.

Well, that‘s all from me. Time to retire temporarily for exams. Do look out for other organizers and other outings, but as for me, this will be it for a while.

Regards!

Nice nice

Hope. This post doesn't offend anyone here. But I'm looking for more 199x to join my gathering session. To get to know more friends.

Sorry that by including other ages previously some people here were offended. So if you're friendly and don't mind meeting others in mid to early 20 PM me

Guest JUSTrand

Wow this looks like a cool group.

May I join?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLL

LOL

LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

samuel93 see u later or tmr.

Edited by JUSTrand

Hi Guys, we are starting a support group/alliance for gay youth/men, and we'll be meeting on 19th April, 4pm onward at a center in Aljunied for a discussion on the objectives and purpose of our new group.

I would like to invite yall :3 Inbox me for exact location!

Thanks!

• Guest locked this topic