Male HQ

199X

janth

It's been a looooooong while since we had any outings. Any input from the floor what you guys want?

1 Beach: swim and play games

2 Town: sing K, movie

3 Nightlife: drinking and clubbing

4 Eat: dinner and desserts

A show of hands who wants an outing! Or anyone wanna volunteer to organize an outing? We could get some discussion going on here and plan something :)

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

walau, 1996 boys. I feel old. 

ooooh, karaoke.

The fault in our stars is coming out, though it's a good date movie, can cuddle up during the sad parts.

"Boo you whore" -Regina George

Me. I love horror. Deliver Us from evil should be out in the summer

I just checked and it'll be out in Cathay and GV on 3rd July. 

On another note, is anyone interested to watch Under The Skin? The trailer looks really interesting.

Guest eepiyyppah

walau, 1996 boys. I feel old. 

ooooh, karaoke.

The fault in our stars is coming out, though it's a good date movie, can cuddle up during the sad parts.

sing k? sing k? 听~~~~~~~~~~~ 海哭的声音~~~~~~

Dear newbies

I will be organizing a seperate outing (josh has something awesome planned for you guys I'm sure) and would like to invite members who are interested to drop me a pm (: do note that there is a maximum vacancy and so it'll be good if you let me know early. Those who are already in the FB group do not need to pm me, just contact me there directly.

Cheers (:

Hello again,

Regarding the outing, I have not yet decided on what will we be doing but possible stuff we did and may do may be picnic, overnight cycling / chalet, BBQ, or just something fun. There may be a certain amount of cost involved but I'll try to keep it low (:

Do remember that this is an informal outing and capacity is limited. for those who have expressed interest, thanks!

P.s it's not one of those sleazy orgy kinda thing. And it'll be fun.

alright alright so how many for movie? (horror show) number yourselves

I'll try to make it!When will we know the details though,cause even for a bookout personnel its hard to catch one during the weekdays D: (plus Pink Dot this Sat)

Dear All,

Thank you for the awesome response! Here are a few things to note:

1) The reason why I request for your FB and pics is for me to send an event invite and to make sure you are who you are. We have incidence, in the past, of older people trying to gatecrash and its not very nice. 

2) Unfortunately, a response does not guarantee a spot /: It is a chalet and there are only so many people I can invite. I want to make sure that the age gap is roughly about the same as well so as to make it more comfortable for everyone. I do apologize for this and I look forward to seeing you guys at subsequent should you not make it this time round (:

3) The tentative dates will be around late july (TBC) and the cost per person will be about 30-40. This will be used to pay for the chalet, the BBQ dinner, alcohol, and other expenses. 

4) You MUST be able to cycle and it'll be done at YOUR own risk (I will get a first aid kit). Night cycling is an annual tradition and yeah, it'll suck if you have to wait behind alone while the rest cycle. 

5) This is not an official BW-sanctioned event or a 199x chalet or whatsoever. This is simply a chill-laugh-drink-network chalet organized by yours truly.

That is about all I have to say. Whoever is reading this and is interested, feel free to bombard my mailbox. I will let you guys know once I've confirmed the people and booking asap. 

Cheerio (:

Nick

• Guest locked this topic