Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Guest wlflwr

I'm into uniforms (not sch) too :) Specifically, like MP, SCDF no 3 and no 4, TP, police and no 1 uniform, together with the matching boots, etc. Have a few of my own ;)

To each their own. I happen to think chubs/bears/lumpy/obese in uniforms are a turn-off, but that happens to be my taste, aesthetic or not, it is MY preference. I choose to scroll past pictures of them when they appear, or not to look at them altogether.

More pics :)

0110.jpg

0134.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

please dont be angry with me. these two guys look like starving children. not sexy or a turn on. they look like a bag of bones. that guy in police uniform looks like a corpse.

Quite true, i find guys who are thin dun look hot and nice on uniform, esp those military uniform. I find guys who are toned and muscular wld looks hot and nice on any uniform. :rolleyes:

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

hahahaha. but i don't really like the new one they have now. prefer the all yellow cotton one. dri-fit seems less kinky for a school uniform. but for running attire, that's a whole new catagory by itself. :rolleyes: it's like how hwa chong changed their pe attire, i know hte old one looks ugly to most students, but i preferred the old one.

I tot the old one looks super sexy .. more sexy than new one ..

old one hard to buy liao .. i have ..

I have a fetish to play a school fight with another guys in uniform and being gutpunched. I love 2 on 1 fights. Or someone hold me by the shirt collar and threat me by the collar. I have this strange fetish since I was at school some years ago. I´m 29, just for all of you to know about it! :lol: :smokin:

Sounds interesting. I don't mind ripping off your shirt and gutpunched u. hehehe.

Guest Drama Queen

I would like to play rape game with a stockier army guy. Challenging him to catch me if he can and than ended up both struggling to defeat the other on the floor. I got exhausted and got pinned down forcefully, as he starts tearing my uniforms into pieces and dragged a naked me into a quiet bush to feed his sexusal desire. Than, I will appear looking "bewildered", with two legs forcefully lifted into the air, allowing his dick to thrust inside me, and hear him grunting pleasure. I shook my head vigorously, "begging" for mercy, forcing few drops of "tears" from my eyes, looking helpless overall. The drama ended when both hit climax, with his perspiration and cum poured all over me. I lied there motionless with legs still wide opened, while he slowly dressed up his seasoned uniform and looking down at me, both exhausted and swearing satisfaction.

Ok, last photo to add here for a while....

0126.jpg

This was actually shot on a weekday - a last-minute arrangement with my "model".

He took a bus to meet me at the bridge (in uniform!), and there put on the rest of the gear (camo, LBV, helmet, gloves, etc).

We did the shoot very quickly, and actually got a few curious looks from the handful of people strolling by.

Even had a maid requesting to take a picture with him, though we declined her request.

Afterward the model went home to change, and cabbed back to meet me up for dinner.

Subsequently, we also met up for a couple of shoots and had a fun session together.

Guest high mile club
I'm planning for a couple of uniform sessions on 10/12/13 Sep. A bit of roleplay, a bit of photography. Any applicants to be subs+models? :P (prefer military/paramilitary uniforms, though others may be considered)

I know a macho Cabin Crew who likes to dress in his Sarong Kerbaya and fantasize he is a stewardess being :ph34r: :ph34r: . You want to invite him?

I'm planning for a couple of uniform sessions on 10/12/13 Sep. A bit of roleplay, a bit of photography.

11 Sep overnight play slot taken up

12 Sep slot taken up - 1 sub army uniform play + shoot

13 Sep slot taken up - 2 subs army uniform play

10 Sep evening slot still available.

11 Sep shoot-only slot still available (for regulars only)

As a policy, I do not permit "observers" so don't bother asking for that. And for newcomers, I require a face-to-face meet up and chat first before even considering to allow a session. I do not care for how cute or not your facial looks are. I only care that you can hold the uniform well (ie, not out-of-shape), and are without an attitude problem. And all my sessions and shoots maintain a record of clean, safe fun.

;)

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms?

Does anyone wear uniforms to sleep as well?

Also, does anyone wear uniforms out on the streets?

Share your experience... =)

Ha, I wears suit or shirtntie to sleep, complete with gelled hair, watch, wallet, bracelet, shoes etc...

Done this with my suit pals all the time.

只不过只是...

Damn, this is a little off topic but the berets are so much more better seasoned than mine, sigh I wonder wat techniques did I do wrong

That NPCC one, his batch got their teacher to drive over their new berets..... a little too hardcore IMO, but well, some folks are :ph34r::blink::wacko:

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic