Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Guest lonely kitty

I am still looking for a gurkha's seasoned camoflague uniform for a project. I plan to make them into a pillow and bolster. Any lobang?

i did that with their seasoned underwears. i made a beautiful handkerchief, shawl and a matching purse to go along with :)

• 3 weeks later...

lol i used to have fetish for uniforms. Until i realized i was a walking fetish. You see, my sec school uniform was pure white. And none of those thick materials. Thin material shirt and somewhat light weight material pants (for some obscure reason) Its those kinda materials that even if it WASN'T wet and you wore something bright, the color can be seen! I recalled there was once my classmate was wearing bright orange and my history teacher (hot woman) was walking behind him up the stairs. She was comment out loud how brave his color choice was :clap:

As for me, there was practically no shelter from the school gate to the bus stop! And it rains all the time! Would be drenched and transparent when i reach the busstop. Dry (somewhat) when i board the bus. And completely translucent again when i got off the bus (long walk home from the bus stop to my home) Some of you people might be wondering why wont i wanna stay at the stop right? Well im not a fan of squeezing and smelling everyone's sweat! I rather risk being translucent than smell people's sweat for an hour! But god... was it creepy to have the uncles at the coffee shop staring. *shudder*

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

lol i used to have fetish for uniforms. Until i realized i was a walking fetish. You see, my sec school uniform was pure white. And none of those thick materials. Thin material shirt and somewhat light weight material pants (for some obscure reason) Its those kinda materials that even if it WASN'T wet and you wore something bright, the color can be seen! I recalled there was once my classmate was wearing bright orange and my history teacher (hot woman) was walking behind him up the stairs. She was comment out loud how brave his color choice was :clap:

As for me, there was practically no shelter from the school gate to the bus stop! And it rains all the time! Would be drenched and transparent when i reach the busstop. Dry (somewhat) when i board the bus. And completely translucent again when i got off the bus (long walk home from the bus stop to my home) Some of you people might be wondering why wont i wanna stay at the stop right? Well im not a fan of squeezing and smelling everyone's sweat! I rather risk being translucent than smell people's sweat for an hour! But god... was it creepy to have the uncles at the coffee shop staring. *shudder*

Had a similar experience back in school with my all white uniform too. Whenever it rained, the white uniform will get soaking wet and translucent, sometimes had to let it either dry slowly while in class or go to the toilet and use the hand dryer to dry it.

ksoujiro.

Which school is that?? I been keeping a lookout for those white uniforms that are thinner and lighter materials...

RI and SJI uniforms are white. Though not white but beige, VJC uniform is made of fairly thin material. With the light beige colour, it is easy to spot the colour and design of undies. And there are many yummy VJC boys.

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms? Does anyone wear uniforms to sleep as well? Also, does anyone wear uniforms out on the streets? Share your experience... =)

I do wear my school uniform to sleep. I treat it as my home wear attire. If I wear out I will wear only the school shorts out.

Hope to hear from you.

I do wear my school uniform to sleep. I treat it as my home wear attire. If I wear out I will wear only the school shorts out.

Hope to hear from you.

no one at home finds it weird? haha.. my jc unif nt very comfortable to slp in... its like waterproof kind. very hot :\

Guest Curious School Uniform

Anyone knows where can we buy school uniform in sg? Went to search for it this afternoon in Chinatown but could not find any shop that sells school uniforms. Anyone can help?

Anyone knows where can we buy school uniform in sg? Went to search for it this afternoon in Chinatown but could not find any shop that sells school uniforms. Anyone can help?

Chinatown no more selling school uniform.

You may try to go to Orchard Shaw Plaza near Wheellock Place. Shop name call Bibi Baba level 3.

What type of guys school uniform you are looking at?

Beginning yes, now they use to it.

Oh your JC school uniform is poor materials.

Is not very good for your health?

How you all survives for two years in JC?

How about the design?

i also dunno haha. most jc one is monocolour one. well only good thing is when rain.. uniform wont get soaked xD

Hope to hear from you.

Just curious how many sets of school uniform do you have since you sleep in it too?

When younger i always like to wear the school uniform especially the shorts too...especially when it's seasoned n smooth. just feel so good.

I however always liked to sleep in uniform especially ns days...or working shifts sleep in my coveralls etc.

It has always been a turn on and still is... :oops:

Guest Curious uniform

Chinatown no more selling school uniform.

You may try to go to Orchard Shaw Plaza near Wheellock Place. Shop name call Bibi Baba level 3.

What type of guys school uniform you are looking at?

I'm looking to buy acjc school uniform. Do u know if the place you recommend sells? Got any contact number to check with the shop?

How about old photos during our schooldays? Does that anyhow violate the forum rules? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Specifically, the ones I am looking for are Saint Andrew's Uniform.. I alrady have Maris Stella uniform :)) What uniforms are available at United Uniforms (TPY)?

Hi i was from St Andrews. And i still have my uniforms. #justsaying (;

• 3 weeks later...

Naihcnas Ong,

You have been warned via facebook, that if you continue to post your ad on the Main forum looking for young boy, we would not hesitate to hand your email and IP to the authorities.

Let it be forwarned that anybody who intend to use BW to look for young boys would face the same treatment.

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic