Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

34 minutes ago, Bigthickmix said:

Thick, big and cut here. Multiple cum and can shoot far each time. Need a discreet jerk off buddy desperately. Horny always. Stays at west. Anyone around here into inform too?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

4 hours ago, omgwthwtf said:

anyone got uniform that we can wear to have fun? lol ><

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security) (Compiled)(Not Office Safe)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I get turn on by man wearing those policeman's uniform pants or similar...made from polyester material...if seasoned will be soft and shiny. Usually fitter guys will wear their uniform pants tighter..i find it very sexy...always imagine theyvjust unzip with hard cock sticking out from fly...very macho and manly.

Any guys with same fetish or experience?

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Goh Jun Yuan Aloysius said:

mshs 

Sorry sweetie do u mean Maris Stella High Sch? Correct me if I'm wrong haha

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Guest Singlee
59 minutes ago, MeowPrince said:

Just returned from overseas trip with bf.  We encounter this platoon of soldiers jogging past us on a coastal path one morning.  Ended up with only this crummy phone snap of them as we were busy oogling :(

7501129_zps92zfvmoa.jpg

Where was this taken?

On 2017-4-30 at 10:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

I get turn on by man wearing those policeman's uniform pants or similar...made from polyester material...if seasoned will be soft and shiny. Usually fitter guys will wear their uniform pants tighter..i find it very sexy...always imagine theyvjust unzip with hard cock sticking out from fly...very macho and manly.

Any guys with same fetish or experience?

Yes, me!! :D

There's actually a story (fiction) based on such a fetish, set in our own police force.

I think some of you might have read it before, the one where the more senior police sergeant molests the younger police sergeant in the police station gym  :twisted:

Remember during my sec sch days, sec 1 and 2 will be wearing shorts, and sec 3 onwards be changing to long pants.

So as to save money, most sec 2 boys will continue wearing their old shorts which they been wearing during sec 1, anyway its only for 2 years usage only.

But at that growing up age, some boys grew fast during that 1 year, so often will get to see some who had grown, still wearing their old shorts, but already become tight fit.

Got a close friend back then, and he really grow fast compare to others,  so he have to buy 1 new set of uniform, and the rest are old ones.

For one week of school, only 1 day he be wearing comfort uniform, the rest of the 4 days, all in tight fit.

That time I enjoy sitting next to him, as his shorts will be tight around his thigh and grion area.

Same goes for his shirt, almost ripping apart at his chest area.

At tat age, never ask whether will he feel uncomfortable and why buy only 1 new set, Come to think of it, quite cute of him during that year. Btw, now he is plu too, and we still keep in touch, so often I will still tease him on this incident, and he kind of used to this old joke. Hahah and for sure he will get to see this here. :P

On 23/05/2017 at 10:09 AM, Guest Singlee said:

Where was this taken?

Southern Britain, a scenic coastal path used by locals, tourists and British Army alike.  Apparently during the summer months, the army live-firing grounds are even opened to public, as it has several nature trails in it. 

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first experience with a uniformed man was in the lates 70s at Peoples' Park Centre (the one opposite Chinatown Point).  I was cruising the toilets on the ground floor and a security guard noticed me.  He lured me to the rooftop of the podium block and made me suck his cock until he ejaculated down my throat.  He didn't strip at all but simply unzipped his pants and let his erect cock jut out from his fly.  It was quite large and fat but the real thrill was servicing a uniformed man under the stars.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
Guest Guest

Anyone has fetish for a policeman officer? For me, they look sexy in uniform. 

always want to pee beside a policeman and look at his cock. Does anyone have such experience?

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

What do you guys think of the current SPF/Cisco uniform?

How does it even kook like? YTD I was at Jewel. So many security and police, all looking fat and hunched in their sloppy uniforms. Yuck

• 2 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic