Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

wah that is nice, imagine we go to cruise club and the theme is army, imagine all guys naked with just the bOOts ON.... wahhhhh then go into the dark room, people hump onto each other boots and than ........ wah that is nice

wah that is nice, imagine we go to cruise club and the theme is army, imagine all guys naked with just the bOOts ON.... wahhhhh then go into the dark room, people hump onto each other boots and than ........ wah that is nice

I also imagine we have the numbers to book the a cruise ship organised by MeowP.....what a turn on. :thumb:

be it a chalet or we go to the GAY SPA which is call CRUISE CLUB, maybe they can have a theme which call ARMY, guy who enter the club maybe wear army boots or SCDF boots or anything, we can get into these club with our uniform but we can wear the boots cover by the jeans, than guy enter the club will change and left with their boots on, be it SCDF or POLICE oor ARMY BOOTS, and i believe some of u love the GORETEX BOOTS, so all the guy will go into the dark room, and they can cruise with their leg, hahahah mean that they can use their own leg to rub onto the other person dick, if both party agree, maybe can go and have a nice fun in the room, can hump onto each other boots and cumm onto it, just imagine all guy wear the boots and after that can see their boots full of different people's cummm, wahhhhh and also those who love to lick the cum, may do so tooooo :P

hahahahaha my dick stand liao loh hahahaha, we can have uniform theme with school shoes too, each of us must be able to give and take, we need help from each other to have our fetish play, i do agree that some like uniform, why not put in this way, maybe GUY A wear uniform, and GUY B wear army boots, than GUY A can hump onto GUY B boots as GUY A LOVE army boots, then GUY B can rub his dick onto GUY A uniform and cumm onto the uniform tooo, that is part of it....

same goes to school shoes and those canvers shoes, i also know that some of u like sneakers and other, we can try that too...... but before u want to try, u must be able to let people cumm onto your boots or uniform or sneakers.... if u mind people cumm on it, than what for having uniform or boots or sneakers fetish fun, might as well have normal oral and anal fun right...

Well, I prefer roleplay+bdsm sessions, not into mass orgies, thank you. And I prefer my playmates (subs) to be lean, with military uniforms, without the attitude. I do my sessions discreetly, privately, and my boys' identities will remain private. Sessions are always clean and safe, max of 3 pax. And yes, I have a long blacklist of idiots.

Instagram @the_meowprince

I was from Saints too...hahah

But I always had a fetish for the RI uniform :)

I like whte uniform too!

Fantasy wear school unif and tying up army officer in his uniform n then milk him slowly until he cum.

Make him cum into his undies then rip them off to stuff in his mouth!

• 2 weeks later...

wahhh, can go to take pic on the first week of the month, than can see those guy in MP uniform with boots.... imaine asking 2 MP to hump each other boots and suck each other with the zip open :P

Like to wear no4 full unif wif lbv and get tie up by another guy in no4. Then he jerk me off until i cum all over... :P

Then he leave me tied up while he j/o and shoot his cum on my face....

Like to wear no4 full unif wif lbv and get tie up by another guy in no4. Then he jerk me off until i cum all over... :P Then he leave me tied up while he j/o and shoot his cum on my face....

wah that is nice, i would like u to cummm onto my boots :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

what uniform does you guys owned?

got new and old army unif. got pcg unif. got mp unif. got rsaf and rsn coveralls. got ww2 german unif. got ww2 british army unif.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

According to newspaper report, the Changi Hospital doctor loves VJC Girl Uniform so much that he wore it and then flashed his xxxx to two girls. I am thinking why flash to the girls since he already dressed like a school girl?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest James

At school like generations of children I hated my school uniform.Today I have a collection of them that wear out and about.I like them from the fact I am

both an asexual and an androgyne.School uniforms are very unsexualised and not gender specific.

Guest james

Has anyone else tied wearing a school uniform out and about,my experience has been positive.Shop assistants in my local supermarket have said how

smart I look.When Ive dressed "normal"theyve requested me to wear my school uniform.

At school like generations of children I hated my school uniform.Today I have a collection of them that wear out and about.I like them from the fact I am

both an asexual and an androgyne.School uniforms are very unsexualised and not gender specific.

Hi James,

Is interesting that you like to collection school uniform and wear out and about.

What type of school uniform did you collect lower sec or upper sec?

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic