Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Has anyone else tied wearing a school uniform out and about,my experience has been positive.Shop assistants in my local supermarket have said how

smart I look.When Ive dressed "normal"theyve requested me to wear my school uniform.

Hi James,

Is interesting that your shop assistants in your local supermarket asked you to wear school uniform that's make you look smart.

Guest james

Hi James,

Is interesting that you like to collection school uniform and wear out and about.

What type of school uniform did you collect lower sec or upper sec?

Upper second and sixthform if they differ,but my school had the same uniform from 1st year to sixth formers reditting ther A levels at 20

The girls were allowed to wear trousers so girls looked little different to boys so it made us pretty androgynous

Upper second and sixthform if they differ,but my school had the same uniform from 1st year to sixth formers reditting ther A levels at 20

The girls were allowed to wear trousers so girls looked little different to boys so it made us pretty androgynous

Hi James,

Oh I see, do you collect any others school uniform?

You like Singapore guys school uniform?

Guest james

Hi James,

Oh I see, do you collect any others school uniform?

You like Singapore guys school uniform?

The site have just discovered is in Singapore,I am in the UK where school uniforms probably differ

Guest boi-milker

I get turned on seeing a strapping fit ns boy in full uniform being forcibly stripped and milked against his will. Hahas. :P

Guest james

I was surprized to see this site appears to be in Singapore,it seems to be discussing a very British thing.I was confused by the fact members seem

to use metric as in mainland europe but something like school uniforms would not be an issue as continental schools tend not to have uniforms so I

assumed metric was used due to some over active official having got an EU directive and took leave of his senses as they do in the UK

Also I thought being gay is illegal in Sigapore

Guest boi-milker

I was surprized to see this site appears to be in Singapore,it seems to be discussing a very British thing.I was confused by the fact members seem

to use metric as in mainland europe but something like school uniforms would not be an issue as continental schools tend not to have uniforms so I

assumed metric was used due to some over active official having got an EU directive and took leave of his senses as they do in the UK

Also I thought being gay is illegal in Sigapore

You are obviously very unaware of how much more the rest of the world is like. Haha.

It isnt illegal to be gay in Singapore. Though gay-bashing or any form of discriminatory violence is, and would land the perpetuator inprison with a stiff sentence.

Fetishes like school uniforms are very common in Asia too. Military and leather, serious bdsm, and bodysuits as well.

School Uniform is my fetish too. I love cute boy in uniform. A bonus if they're wearing specs. :P Love watching the crotch move in those pants. Turn me on a lot. If I had the chance, when any of the boys had changes, I secretly take it and smell those fresh uniform they wore. From shirt, pants, and shorts. Smelling those just make be hard like crazy. The fetish started when I was in sec sch and my first "fun" with friends was in uniform in school, And many more fun I had, was in uniform at school too, till I grat. Oooooh MEMORIES... I need to relive it badly. :P

<span style='color: #ff0000'>It's the thought that counts. :D</span>

School Uniform is my fetish too. I love cute boy in uniform. A bonus if they're wearing specs. :P Love watching the crotch move in those pants. Turn me on a lot. If I had the chance, when any of the boys had changes, I secretly take it and smell those fresh uniform they wore. From shirt, pants, and shorts. Smelling those just make be hard like crazy. The fetish started when I was in sec sch and my first "fun" with friends was in uniform in school, And many more fun I had, was in uniform at school too, till I grat. Oooooh MEMORIES... I need to relive it badly. :P

Thanks for sharing, like your sharing.

Guest james

You are obviously very unaware of how much more the rest of the world is like. Haha.

It isnt illegal to be gay in Singapore. Though gay-bashing or any form of discriminatory violence is, and would land the perpetuator inprison with a stiff sentence.

Fetishes like school uniforms are very common in Asia too. Military and leather, serious bdsm, and bodysuits as well.

Singapore must be more progressive than I thought. In UK singapore is not seen as being in the forefront of

liberal thinking,so I naturally thought being gay there would be seriously illegal,as Singapore doesnt tolerate what is

tollerated in the UK

Guest ongwsjackson

What he said is not true. Singapore's way back in time.

Having gay sex is illegal. Thus implying being gay is. Just not actively enforced. Gay bashing is not illegal per se. Assault is. Other than that, it's not a hate crime.

Also, we're still not protected against employment discrimination. And it's almost DADT in our military.

Edit: We're so out of topic, but yeah.

Edited by jacksonongws

Guest james

What he said is not true. Singapore's way back in time.

Having gay sex is illegal. Thus implying being gay is. Just not actively enforced. Gay-bashing is not illegal per se. Assault is. Other than that, it's not a hate crime.

Also, we're still not protected against employment discrimination. And it's almost DADT in our military.

EDIT: We're sooo out of topic, but yeah.

Here in the UK gay sex has been legal since 1967.Once you are 16 in Uk there is few retrictions on what youcan do sexually

Since the year 2000 gay and trnsgender people have been protected from discrimination and hate crime.

Last year the rules on sentancing murderers were amend so if someone gay or transgender is murdered in a hate crime they serve a minimum

of 30 years.Also gays have the right to for civil partnerships which esensially civil marriages

Today parliament is debating full gay marriage.

Aditionally gayrights are in shrined in EU law and by the European court of humanrights.

Guest james

Here in the UK gay right took a step forward in Scotland where the Scotish parliament intend to force through legalization of gay marriage.

In England and Wales there is a hold up because although churches are exempt from the law they fear human rights law will force them to perform

gay marriages.But in the UK,we have rights and freedoms not known in Singapore

i always like people in uniforms, especially in ns. Will be good if they are young, cute and handsome. Bonus if the body fits in nicely to the uniform.

Similar taste. I'm so into military and paramilitary uniforms, but not into school uniforms. :D:D:D

Instagram @the_meowprince

i always like people in uniforms, especially in ns. Will be good if they are young, cute and handsome. Bonus if the body fits in nicely to the uniform.

U r rite, guys who have nice bod really looks very nice and hot in uniform. Imagine unbutton his button on his uniform to reveal his defined toned chest!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

U r rite, guys who have nice bod really looks very nice and hot in uniform. Imagine unbutton his button on his uniform to reveal his defined toned chest!

No need to imagine. :yuk:

Once he is nicely tied and gagged, I do just that. :whistle:

Instagram @the_meowprince

Only gay sex is against the law in Singapore. Oogachaga, a non-profit organization for LGBTIQ in Singapore, has been actively promoting awareness out in the open. Even gay saunas are operated in quite a fairly large number in Singapore.

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest samtan

i like guys with airforce uniform.

esp those fits one with their muscle popping out.

and their blue pants are damn sexy.

sometimes u can see the bulge coming out and can imagine.

everytime i see those bulge coming out, i will tink and go hard immediately.

i like guys with airforce uniform.

esp those fits one with their muscle popping out.

and their blue pants are damn sexy.

sometimes u can see the bulge coming out and can imagine.

everytime i see those bulge coming out, i will tink and go hard immediately.

Exactly! Air Force my fave oso. Civil Defence very close behind.

Haven't seen MP tho, but a lot of ppl saying it's very good too

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

Guest captured soldier boi

Met this guy on a fetish site and went to a hotel room with him.

We changed into our no4 and I wore my lbv and helmet. Then tied me up on the bed and took his used undies to gag me.

After that he slowly pull down my pants and briefs to insert a buttplug up my arse before pulling my pants up again. He spent a whole hour or more teasing and torturing my nipples and cock..... arrgghhh! Take cock out. bring to the brink and then stuff it back into my briefs. Until finally he pull my cock out of my pants and let me cum... the evil thing is he stuff my cock back in my briefs when i started to cum....... And left me like that thru the nite though he did remove the gag...

Next morning cummed two more times for him.... omg, just writing about the memory is making me hard again!

• 2 weeks later...

The old army uniform is comfortable.

Never really had army uniform fetish but today while packing my cupboard , my slighly over sized uniform is just soft and cold to touch.

Also found spare toggle rope (yum)

1 hammock black in color wonder if it can take weight of 2 guys. (looks quite strong anybody with place to hang it?)

Certainly never thought about that while in camp last time as uniform reminds of heat and sweat.

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic