• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

theidealboy

Fetish For Uniforms (Schools & Army) (Compiled)(Not Office Safe)

410 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms?

Does anyone wear uniforms to sleep as well?

Also, does anyone wear uniforms out on the streets?

Share your experience... =)

god 87 raymond likes this

I like guys in school uniforms. not in military wear though.

I like guys in school uniforms. not in military wear though.

haha i'm still in school, so i wear school uniforms 5 days in a week :D :D

Btl and slimgayteen90 like this

I like sporty young guys in school uniform too

haha i'm still in school, so i wear school uniforms 5 days in a week :D :D

Wear for us to see, would u? :)

Wear for us to see, would u? :)

haha wan me put as profile pic ah?? or meet up with u wear ;)

haha wan me put as profile pic ah?? or meet up with u wear ;)

Up to you. Lol. You want to put it as a DP or you want to wear and meet me also can. Hahaha. =x

Hahaha why not 2 years ago I have been wearing school uniforms a lot and now I have been wearing army uniform a lot.

Worse, my school uniforms were all white/close-to-white based, it's always translucent. :/

My dp is in army uniform hahaha... In camp just take off no. 4 shirt and walk around...

Edited by GKarl

I have fetish for most uniforms, but nothing beats tight business suit.

Also, restaurant and hotel service people, esp. the vests. omg omg lol

For school uniforms, I only think ACS & ACJC uniforms look nice.

I don't know why, it just looks good. :rolleyes:

And hopefully, various states of undress will make it look good.

I like the typical Japanese salaryman kind of office wear.

Probably explains why I only have dull colours and patterns for shirts, ties and pants.

guess no one has the fetish to be wearing uniforms in bed =)

well, if i'm with anyone who has a fetish for unis, i'd definitely be ok with lying in his bed with it, and slowly taking it off as we progress ;)

slimgayteen90 and sgbb like this

well, if i'm with anyone who has a fetish for unis, i'd definitely be ok with lying in his bed with it, and slowly taking it off as we progress ;)

you cheeky boy hahaha

For school uniforms, I only think ACS & ACJC uniforms look nice.

I don't know why, it just looks good. :rolleyes:

And hopefully, various states of undress will make it look good.

Ahhh... mindreader!

I was just discussing this with a friend last night about shooting him in ACS unif! :ph34r:

Me, I prefer to look at military/paramilitary uniforms (ie army/police/etc). However, the person wearing it has to be able to carry it well.

0122.jpg

0106.jpg

have to say my uniform fetish was broader the older i grew. when in sec sch, i found uniforms like acs,ri,tchs,mshs arousing, esp mshs, somehow their whole uniform gives a very complete feel, from the pe attire inside till the badge, nametag and tie outside. acsi was nice too, esp the pe attire, but i rank it second next to mshs. at that age, i dun really find jc uniforms any nice, and army no4 was a total turn off.

but after going through army, i now have a fetish for no4 too. always loved the idea of wearing everything, the lbv, the helmet, with camo on. i guess it's because i had a somewhat semi-gayish friends while inside army. had some very light fun inside, but it's just so weird that none of us explictly stated that we are gay the whole time. a few times when my friend and i were early in camp waiting for life run, i was just sitting in the empty office, he then comes along an sit on me. i reached for his crotch and touched it, then started digging into his running shorts feeling his underwear, then into his bareskin. but that's the most we normally get into. both of us just try to cheat ourselves into trying to act like it's just playful fun and supress any feelings we had. on hindsight after ording already, i kind of regret not being daring enough. never in my entire life will i have the chance of being with someone on hours at hand daily doing nothing in a storeroom. now whenever we meetup outside for lunch or dinner, it's just normal chatting, like nothing ever happened during our army time.

Ahhh... mindreader!

I was just discussing this with a friend last night about shooting him in ACS unif! :ph34r:

Me, I prefer to look at military/paramilitary uniforms (ie army/police/etc). However, the person wearing it has to be able to carry it well.

wow, it takes quite a bit of courage to bring a fetish shoot into a public place. nice!

wow, it takes quite a bit of courage to bring a fetish shoot into a public place. nice!

Hehe, thank you. Several times was more than just a shoot, though those would be in private (obviously).

With the right company, we'd usually play around a bit too. So uniforms to bed is not unusual to see. ;)

Ahhh... mindreader!

0122.jpg

0106.jpg

how are these photo shoots done in the public? super curious man ...

Hehe, thank you. Several times was more than just a shoot, though those would be in private (obviously).

With the right company, we'd usually play around a bit too. So uniforms to bed is not unusual to see. ;)

just interested. i believe you definitely had the "model" all prep up inside the car. did you guys had any protocols to follow if say he meets random passerby while walking from the car? or just let them see since the worst that could happen is weird stares from them? haha.

Edited by wax

acsi was nice too, esp the pe attire

Thank you ;)

Fray likes this

you cheeky boy hahaha

i pride myself on it ;D

I'm still studying in sch, anybody wanna meet me? I'll wear school uniform to your house hehe.no sex though.

I'm still studying in sch, anybody wanna meet me? I'll wear school uniform to your house hehe.no sex though.

which school you fr?

Secret first :( but none of the above schools though :(:(

Secret first :( but none of the above schools though :(:(

hi :)

so if u have an encounter, would u rather be top or bottom??

I don't know though :( I have never met any guys before, I'm a pure virgin. But I suppose btm though! ^_^

I don't know though :( I have never met any guys before, I'm a pure virgin. But I suppose btm though! ^_^

*hi 5* i'm a pure virgin too, never had anything done to me (yet)...

School uniforms... *drools*

wanna see me in mine ;)

wanna see me in mine ;)

:lol: Why don't you post here?

how are these photo shoots done in the public? super curious man ...

One of those was done in the studio. The other, very obviously, on the railway tracks.

just interested. i believe you definitely had the "model" all prep up inside the car. did you guys had any protocols to follow if say he meets random passerby while walking from the car? or just let them see since the worst that could happen is weird stares from them? haha.

Nope, no car. The model took public transport and met me there. Both were just for photoshoot only, just like the one below.

0104.jpg

The "play" parts are separate affairs altogether. A sample from a play session + shoot.

0107.jpg

got more photoshoot photos? haha ...

0109.jpg

the rest slowly lah

Edited by MeowPrince

Thank you ;)

hahahaha. but i don't really like the new one they have now. prefer the all yellow cotton one. dri-fit seems less kinky for a school uniform. but for running attire, that's a whole new catagory by itself. :rolleyes: it's like how hwa chong changed their pe attire, i know hte old one looks ugly to most students, but i preferred the old one.

I love to wear my school uniform! It´s the very first time that I know somebody that have the same taste as me!

Where are you from?

I´m Brian from Brazil!

See ya!

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms?

I have a fetish to play a school fight with another guys in uniform and being gutpunched. I love 2 on 1 fights. Or someone hold me by the shirt collar and threat me by the collar. I have this strange fetish since I was at school some years ago. I´m 29, just for all of you to know about it! :lol: :smokin:

trumpboyer86 likes this

I totally agree with you! It´s so hot being dominated like that! :twisted:

omg i love getting pulled by the collar by some hot hunk...then i'll be intimidated but deep inside i'll feel so aroused...hehe

offsite likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Similar Content

• forced workouts and edging
      By subject
      hello there,
      I would like to try a forced workout on a guy. Basically have him do exercizes till he's exhausted and then proceed with a slow edged session followed by more work outs. The point is to increase his frustration level and have him produce more sweat.. If he's cool, we can do it to each other too.  I am not into anal play or hard core type BDSM. I'm 44, 173, 72kg.
    • Test
      By tailored_desire
      This is a test. Man this site is very slow. 
    • Video me blowing you
      By hornyFatBi
      No more, thankks
    • hairy asian
      By Choki
      So, this category of bears. Not common amongst Asians.

Some Indians are pretty hairy. ( sorry for profiling but it is inevitable. No intention to be racist). I know a Chinese dude who has no arm hair, little leg hair, reasonable facial hair ( for a chi) but has chest hair leading down his abs culminating in a heavy bush that spills over onto his thighs! He said an angmoh described him as a panda once. 

I like some hair on my man. Not the bushy angmoh kind but a completely smooth surface seems a little too sterile! What about you?
    • Sensual Fun For Young Guys
      By Ebminor
      Seeks SENSITIVE lean, slim, fit or athletic young boys for tough bondage and SM sessions. Also looking for subs that are willing to get your cock caged   

Looking for young boys for BONDAGE, SENSUAL/FUN TICKLING, CUM CONTROL AND LONG BONDAGE SESSIONS. Love caressing the smooth bodies of the subs. Love YOUNG (actually the younger the better) and NEW guys especially and anyone that wants to try tickling!!  
      I'm 23c 183 70. Being in the scene for more than 2 years now. 

My sessions which will include different bondage positions including predicament bondage, with long edging and milking, polishing your sensitive dickhead, mindfucking you with different sensations, balls tied up to make the cock even more vulnerable.

Intensity can be varied according to one's personal needs or liking 

Love intense dickhead polishing on the slaves, especially after they cum  

Love SAF uniforms too, would love to have some army boy in ropes to let me molest and grope their bodies  

New guys, I'll rock your world:)  

Feel free to PM me, I only conduct safe and sane sessions  

• Popular Now