Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

haha i'm still in school, so i wear school uniforms 5 days in a week :D :D

Wear for us to see, would u? :)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

haha wan me put as profile pic ah?? or meet up with u wear ;)

Up to you. Lol. You want to put it as a DP or you want to wear and meet me also can. Hahaha. =x

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

My dp is in army uniform hahaha... In camp just take off no. 4 shirt and walk around...

Edited by GKarl

"A weak man has doubts before his decision. A strong man has them afterwards."

For school uniforms, I only think ACS & ACJC uniforms look nice.

I don't know why, it just looks good. :rolleyes:

And hopefully, various states of undress will make it look good.

I like the typical Japanese salaryman kind of office wear.

Probably explains why I only have dull colours and patterns for shirts, ties and pants.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

For school uniforms, I only think ACS & ACJC uniforms look nice.

I don't know why, it just looks good. :rolleyes:

And hopefully, various states of undress will make it look good.

Ahhh... mindreader!

I was just discussing this with a friend last night about shooting him in ACS unif! :ph34r:

Me, I prefer to look at military/paramilitary uniforms (ie army/police/etc). However, the person wearing it has to be able to carry it well.

0122.jpg

0106.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

have to say my uniform fetish was broader the older i grew. when in sec sch, i found uniforms like acs,ri,tchs,mshs arousing, esp mshs, somehow their whole uniform gives a very complete feel, from the pe attire inside till the badge, nametag and tie outside. acsi was nice too, esp the pe attire, but i rank it second next to mshs. at that age, i dun really find jc uniforms any nice, and army no4 was a total turn off.

but after going through army, i now have a fetish for no4 too. always loved the idea of wearing everything, the lbv, the helmet, with camo on. i guess it's because i had a somewhat semi-gayish friends while inside army. had some very light fun inside, but it's just so weird that none of us explictly stated that we are gay the whole time. a few times when my friend and i were early in camp waiting for life run, i was just sitting in the empty office, he then comes along an sit on me. i reached for his crotch and touched it, then started digging into his running shorts feeling his underwear, then into his bareskin. but that's the most we normally get into. both of us just try to cheat ourselves into trying to act like it's just playful fun and supress any feelings we had. on hindsight after ording already, i kind of regret not being daring enough. never in my entire life will i have the chance of being with someone on hours at hand daily doing nothing in a storeroom. now whenever we meetup outside for lunch or dinner, it's just normal chatting, like nothing ever happened during our army time.

Ahhh... mindreader!

I was just discussing this with a friend last night about shooting him in ACS unif! :ph34r:

Me, I prefer to look at military/paramilitary uniforms (ie army/police/etc). However, the person wearing it has to be able to carry it well.

wow, it takes quite a bit of courage to bring a fetish shoot into a public place. nice!

wow, it takes quite a bit of courage to bring a fetish shoot into a public place. nice!

Hehe, thank you. Several times was more than just a shoot, though those would be in private (obviously).

With the right company, we'd usually play around a bit too. So uniforms to bed is not unusual to see. ;)

Ahhh... mindreader!

0122.jpg

0106.jpg

how are these photo shoots done in the public? super curious man ...

Hehe, thank you. Several times was more than just a shoot, though those would be in private (obviously).

With the right company, we'd usually play around a bit too. So uniforms to bed is not unusual to see. ;)

just interested. i believe you definitely had the "model" all prep up inside the car. did you guys had any protocols to follow if say he meets random passerby while walking from the car? or just let them see since the worst that could happen is weird stares from them? haha.

Edited by wax

Guest JJMel

I don't know though :( I have never met any guys before, I'm a pure virgin. But I suppose btm though! ^_^

*hi 5* i'm a pure virgin too, never had anything done to me (yet)...

how are these photo shoots done in the public? super curious man ...

One of those was done in the studio. The other, very obviously, on the railway tracks.

just interested. i believe you definitely had the "model" all prep up inside the car. did you guys had any protocols to follow if say he meets random passerby while walking from the car? or just let them see since the worst that could happen is weird stares from them? haha.

Nope, no car. The model took public transport and met me there. Both were just for photoshoot only, just like the one below.

0104.jpg

The "play" parts are separate affairs altogether. A sample from a play session + shoot.

0107.jpg

Thank you ;)

hahahaha. but i don't really like the new one they have now. prefer the all yellow cotton one. dri-fit seems less kinky for a school uniform. but for running attire, that's a whole new catagory by itself. :rolleyes: it's like how hwa chong changed their pe attire, i know hte old one looks ugly to most students, but i preferred the old one.

I love to wear my school uniform! It´s the very first time that I know somebody that have the same taste as me!

Where are you from?

I´m Brian from Brazil!

See ya!

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms?

Does anyone wear uniforms to sleep as well?

Also, does anyone wear uniforms out on the streets?

Share your experience... =)

I have a fetish to play a school fight with another guys in uniform and being gutpunched. I love 2 on 1 fights. Or someone hold me by the shirt collar and threat me by the collar. I have this strange fetish since I was at school some years ago. I´m 29, just for all of you to know about it! :lol: :smokin:

I was wondering if anyone else has such a fetish to always want to see young guys in uniforms?

Does anyone wear uniforms to sleep as well?

Also, does anyone wear uniforms out on the streets?

Share your experience... =)

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic