Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Wow - he definitely looks a lot younger than his age...hahah

So how many years earlier was that?

Less than two. ;)

The same cute guy... Got erection just by looking at the pic.. Can't share the non pixelated one? Pm?

Actually, both NPCC are different guys. The last one and the NCC one are very old pics, more than 2 years old. Both boys were 16 then.

Want some BB/scouts? :P

Instagram @the_meowprince

Actually, both NPCC are different guys. The last one and the NCC one are very old pics, more than 2 years old. Both boys were 16 then.

Want some BB/scouts? :P

Oh different guy... Both I like... So one was 21 one 16.. Now should be deliciously 18 and 23 lio... U nv keep in contact with them? The new Picts not attract me leh any more of that 2 particular boy haha??

Oh different guy... Both I like... So one was 21 one 16.. Now should be deliciously 18 and 23 lio... U nv keep in contact with them? The new Picts not attract me leh any more of that 2 particular boy haha??

The older one, have. Commissioned photos, both artistic nudes and underwear shots.

Instagram @the_meowprince

I wanna feel 'schoolboy' & 'JJMel' ahaha.. I got a v v strong school uniform fetish. Thus love students in sch uniform alot.

As for those army unif pics.. Mr. Meow, i don mind taking decent pics of me in USMC or SWAT full loadout but no sm pics n no putting in this thread even for these guys to drool over hor.. Respect for usmc n swat is my main priority.. Saf i don really care. Lol

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

please dont be angry with me. these two guys look like starving children. not sexy or a turn on. they look like a bag of bones. that guy in police uniform looks like a corpse.

The guy in no. 1 uniform looks so slim n sexy.. Yum lol.. Cute

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic