Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Reply to the second post: actually, I was sitting near the toilet at the arrival area and waiting to pick up my friend. Then I saw that policeman go to toilet. So I follow him since I am very near to toilet. He should not know that I follow.

Last week, when I just arrived at Serangoon Nex (came out from MRT), I saw the security guard of OCBC Bank went toilet. I quickly followed him. He is tall and hunky.

The toilet only has 3 urinals, and he took the furthest to the left. I took the right one beside him.

Luckily for me, he kept playing something in his phone by his right hand and only hold his dick by his left hand.

So I could take a peek of his whole package. However, it is normal, if not a little bit small.

Last week, when I just arrived at Serangoon Nex (came out from MRT), I saw the security guard of OCBC Bank went toilet. I quickly followed him. He is tall and hunky.

The toilet only has 3 urinals, and he took the furthest to the left. I took the right one beside him.

Luckily for me, he kept playing something in his phone by his right hand and only hold his dick by his left hand.

So I could take a peek of his whole package. However, it is normal, if not a little bit small.

a 3inch soft dick could grow to a 6 to 7 inch security cock!

Is it true that policeman generally has bigger dick than normal guys?

I also heard that in some countries, policeman is trained that they should never pee at the urinal, in case someone attacks them from behind. Not sure whether it is applicable to Singapore policeman?

Is it true that policeman generally has bigger dick than normal guys?

I also heard that in some countries, policeman is trained that they should never pee at the urinal, in case someone attacks them from behind. Not sure whether it is applicable to Singapore policeman?

That is the dumbest question I've ever heard. I don't think having a larger than average penis is part of the job requirement, unless I am mistaken. Usually height and weight guidelines are norm. I do not believe ever that penis length and girth were ever part of the guidelines. It is irrelevant to the job, unless there is some police training that I am unaware of that requires a "bigger dick."

I am not sure about urinal rules either. Unless the attacker is waiting to pounce on them in the toilet, then there is no reason not to. 

Invincible stupidity. 

Love. 

Any more such spamming post and I will delete this thread or lock it.

Get back to the discussion.

shut up lah.....you are the one spamming all around.  stupid......no one is complaining about his post except you and it is your posting that is utterly brainless

Met a guy in university years ago who eventually became my boyfriend and he was perfect. He always had a ready smile for me and overall had a good personality. Best of all, he was horny all the time and as guys in their 20s, it was amazing. He went to Japan to work for 2-3 years to figure out his life. We kept in touch through text messages and since we share a fascination with Japanese men, he kept sending me a Japanese Badi magazine with DVD every month. I always loved his packages. He came back few years later and eventually joined the police force.

It was a complicated relationship with the hyper masculine environment of his job, his wife and fathering 2 children from different women. We haven't seen each other for many years but we kept in communication. There are times he messages me he misses me and it really breaks my heart because he was the first man that I truly loved. But the situation now is different now and I came to realize that I have to be happy for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I met quite a number of them over the years, from nsf to nsman. Ever had a nsf as my regular fun buddy and I always use him to deep throat me in his uniform. His mouth is real good!

Can you share your exp?

Hahaha sure . When I'm in camp , I used the G apps . Was just trying my luck , but however , I saw new faces in the apps , so I decided to try my luck. As in camp area , distance quite near normally is someone in side the same force perhaps . Chatted with this regular , he came for course . Met him up and did with him in the toilet , it was in the afternoon during the lunch break . Very kinky and exciting . How about you?

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic