Male HQ

Guest kumar250974

Pardon Me.. You said "you wont regret by calling me too".. hah.. looking at your spec.. at 1.65m and you are 78, dont you think you are quite off in your weight..

Guest sushibomb

Pardon Me.. You said "you wont regret by calling me too".. hah.. looking at your spec.. at 1.65m and you are 78, dont you think you are quite off in your weight..

How about yourself?

He is honest at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Way back when he started his craft, there had been one too many things said of Kumar! And he just kept replying to all the jibes! I intervened too and made him see reason not to reply to all those idiosyncransies. I'm sure he went through a hard time. But at the same time he would have created his clientelle base of his own as he went along.

When I intervened through BW, I had not even tried his massage. He took GM's and my advice, gradually the jibes dropped and stopped altogether.

Then I decided to try his massage some time after that. I have to say he is humble and sincere guy at what he does. His massage skills would not have been excellent then but by now, he have would gained the necessary experience and developed his skills further.

He has a regular day job and the massage he does is part-time after work. He needs to make the extra to sustain the high cost of living and help his large joint-family.

I also see he has not replied to anyone's quote here. I am pleased he is maintaining his decorum and not to be taken in by jibes anymore.

Well done Kumar, you should be proud of yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • G_M changed the title to Kumar the Indian Outcall Masseur
  • 1 month later...