Male HQ

Tony's Incall Massage @ Admiralty

Samson82

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just visited Tony for a massage. It was a good proper massage.

Call at least 2h in advance as he needs 1h to travel if he's not at People's Park.

He had some interesting skills that I've not experienced before and the pressure was strong enough.

It was painful at the tight calves but I doze off the moment he started doing the face and scalp massage.

The set-up was a bit cramp but I'll return for another 90-min massage.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Taken a break fm massage for more than 2 months after losses during worldcup, tried Tony again last week and this my 4th visit to him each time for 90mins. I must say every message was very different and probably he too was hit with slow business and this time paid much more attention to details. With 90mins he space out his massage better and start off with feet wash and his massage also start off with some foot reflect massage. Then he applied his tui na massage for the whole back legs to back, shoulder and neck, no oil though a tower. Throughout the massage had small talk about his competition in the Chinatown area which posted on BW. The oil massage was next and incidentally knowing I do visit BW, his oil massage venture further and towards sensual, which I had no complain.

More techniques which I didn't experience on the other 3 visits and overall I was more relax and he can paced his massage better with the right responses from the client. My first two visits I find him messy and the sequences all wrong, which probably because I usually more tensed unless I am comfortable with the masseure.

Very satisfied with the massage and can now better relate to the positive comments in the earlier post. Will visit him again soon.

• 4 months later...

Visited Tony on Sunday evening for a last min massage, lucky that he is available on such short notice. His massage skills are slightly different from others, but more towards pressure points massage on the whole. During the massage he detected the strains on my legs, from long hour of standing and walking during work, and spent some time working on the acupuncture points that can help to relieve the strains.....which worked wonders! The massage room is very small and feels crammed, and I can occasionally hear the other staff chatting in the next room. But for the massage I would definitely go back next time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear friends,

Thank you for your support, appreciate your kind words of encouragement and compliment.

My massage is TCM styled: more focused on acupressure points to improve blood circulation for better recovery of injury and general well-being.

I can be reached at my mobile: 91004168

Thank you and hear from you soon.

Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are seriously looking to ease some knots in your muscles, i would highly recommend him. 

He's not like the normal massage that you get in those shops, its more of TCM style that really goes into the root of the cause. 

try him.

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

• 2 months later...

Visited Tony again two months ago. After going back from oversea.. from airport headed to People park centre to look for tony for massage. I have visited tony since he operates in marsiling..then home based in admiralty.. and now chinatown.. for me tony skill is different compare to other masseur.. he has his own specialty.. his tuina is the best for me.. and always leave the place relaxed and happy..

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/22/2020 at 1:01 AM, sktopster said:

Hi Guys, 

I have recetly look for Tony for a massage and I highly recommend him. He currently does homebase massages at woodlands. His price is $60/hr and like mentioned by some very early on has a TCM background. Really friendly and accomodating.

so no more at chinatownpoint? too far away if in woodlands

• 4 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Tony's Incall Massage @ Admiralty
  • 1 year later...

In fact Tony is still operating massage homebased in his flat in Admiralty.

His flat is about 10mins walk from Admiralty MRT. He lives with his family.

His mobile still the same.

Last week was my first visit to Tony since before pandemic. He still recognised me even though i do not visit him so often.

For those who has not visited Tony, he is a mature chubby uncle in his 60s. He has long experience in massage and definitely has good skill.

• 6 months later...