Male HQ

Malay Men / Lelaki Melayu - Gather Here (Complied)

didi

I am bottom chn who loves malay dicks.  I recall 2 places where I used to pick up groups of malay guys for orgy - one is Changi beach in the 80s and the other is jalan besar stadium in the 70s.  Groups of young malay boys used to hang around changi beach till early hours of the morning during the weekends.  i remember one weekend when i bumped into a group of about 8 virile malay boys with ages ranging from 18 to 25 (just estimation) and had a wild time sucking all of them one by one.

Also love hanging around the bathroom of the old jalan besar stadium in the 70s before it was renovated in the evenings when the groups of malay boys would go for their shower  after their football games.  several of them are really horny sporting erections while showering and they know i am there looking for cocks.  have sucked several of them over a period of about 5 years.

Those were the days when Singapore felt more free when it came to gay cruising.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

I am bottom chn who loves malay dicks.  I recall 2 places where I used to pick up groups of malay guys for orgy - one is Changi beach in the 80s and the other is jalan besar stadium in the 70s.  Groups of young malay boys used to hang around changi beach till early hours of the morning during the weekends.  i remember one weekend when i bumped into a group of about 8 virile malay boys with ages ranging from 18 to 25 (just estimation) and had a wild time sucking all of them one by one.

Also love hanging around the bathroom of the old jalan besar stadium in the 70s before it was renovated in the evenings when the groups of malay boys would go for their shower  after their football games.  several of them are really horny sporting erections while showering and they know i am there looking for cocks.  have sucked several of them over a period of about 5 years.

Those were the days when Singapore felt more free when it came to gay cruising.

Wow. Lucky daddy leh :clap: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aynie Nor changed the title to Satin
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic