Male HQ

Harrison Homebase Massage @ Tampines

KingCapr

First of all… I’m not Harrison, but he is a friend of mine & he really did a good job in massage… hence I would like to recommend him to all who is keen for a proper yet worth for your $$ massage….

Harrison @ Tampines, a certifed massuer, with few years experience, where is now doing free-lance homebase sports & swedish massage. For the available time slots just give him a call/ text at 83097155.

The charges will be:

Swedish/ Sport massage (with basic oil)

1 hr - $45

1.5 hrs - $60

2 hrs - $75

Aroma theraphy massage (Swedish/Sports with aroma essential oil)

1 hr - $55

1.5 hrs - $75

2 hrs - $95

He is in his early 50's, pleasant looking, friendly uncle & gay-friendly. He is now staying alone, hence privacy is assured, but expect no hanky panky…. Have been treated by him for full body massage, proffesional & proper massage, 2 thumbs up.

He speaks both Mandarin(not so good) and English.

Weight ?

Height?

Me n other fellow bw member will wanna o know?

Can we go naked?

What he wears during massage?

How far can he go I mean manhood massage?

This is only my suggestion, I think hand job still ok la u wanna to ask him?

With that hj come along it be bring him more business I can assure him that haha.

Wang ha

Weight ?

Height?

Me n other fellow bw member will wanna o know?

Can we go naked?

What he wears during massage?

How far can he go I mean manhood massage?

This is only my suggestion, I think hand job still ok la u wanna to ask him?

With that hj come along it be bring him more business I can assure him that haha.

Wang ha

He doesn't do manhood massage as he is not trained on that, & he is only provides proper massage. Of course u could go on naked where u are advised to do so as easier for him to do the massage, & the oil would not stain your clothing...

He is about 170cm/ 70kg. Hope these helps.

Edited by KingCapr

I am allowing this post as I know that uncles in their 50s are not good with computers.

Please be aware of the terms and conditions to post in this Massage Folder. That the masseur posting here has to login with their members ID before they are allowed to post. Which means, the your nick KingCapr will be the official person to post on his behalf. This will eliminate his post being abused by anonymous guest.

So do take note.

I am allowing this post as I know that uncles in their 50s are not good with computers. Please be aware of the terms and conditions to post in this Massage Folder. That the masseur posting here has to login with their members ID before they are allowed to post. Which means, the your nick KingCapr will be the official person to post on his behalf. This will eliminate his post being abused by anonymous guest. So do take note.

Noted with thanks!

Guest Good business

First of all… I’m not Harrison, but he is a friend of mine & he really did a good job in massage… hence I would like to recommend him to all who is keen for a proper yet worth for your $$ massage….

Harrison @ Tampines, a certifed massuer, with few years experience, where is now doing free-lance homebase sports & swedish massage. For the available time slots just give him a call/ text at 83097155.

The charges will be:

Swedish/ Sport massage (with basic oil)

1 hr - $45

1.5 hrs - $60

2 hrs - $75

Aroma theraphy massage (Swedish/Sports with aroma essential oil)

1 hr - $55

1.5 hrs - $75

2 hrs - $95

He is in his early 50's, pleasant looking, friendly uncle & gay-friendly. He is now staying alone, hence privacy is assured, but expect no hanky panky…. Have been treated by him for full body massage, proffesional & proper massage, 2 thumbs up.

He speaks both Mandarin(not so good) and English.

Must be in high demand. Called twice but either terminated or no pickup. Oh ...no call back also leh.

Guess is a norm for new masseurs to be busy for first few weeks or even months .....!treasure it ...

I tried his sport massage and he seems to know what is he doing...he will from time to time check with you on the pressure he is putting in... Great massage i would say...professional massage...no hanky panky...

Would go back to try his swedish massage...

I tried his sport massage and he seems to know what is he doing...he will from time to time check with you on the pressure he is putting in... Great massage i would say...professional massage...no hanky panky...

hi,

is the location nearby to tamipines or simei mrt? i'm interested to book his massage tomorrow afternoon.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried Harrison massage recently, something different I should say. He is a kind to pleased person, who also advise or teach how to prevent injuries.

Definitely worth for the $$, would like to make another appt with him soon!

some good homebased therapist did the same too. :thumb:

Guest massagee

yes fully agreed. there are some homebased masseurs listed that are very good in advising and treating their cust. that are injured. Good to know one more. THe problem is we are not expert so don't know the diff betw sports and normal massage? anyone can tell?

• 4 weeks later...

Went to him twice for different types of massage. Personally I like his sport massage but it was too painful for me because my leg muscles are too tight and was in pain even he didn't have to use too much strength. The Swiss was relaxing for me as I was too tired to go gym that day that I decided to go for massage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi GUys,

On December 2011, I tried Harrison massage at his place. He is very professional and since he is staying alone, there is privacy.

It was about 1 hour and honestly, after that I felt very very refreshed. I am not bull shitting but it is true. If I am not in the USA now, I will surely have called him and make an appointment. I think also his prices are reasonable compared to the others. You guys, can ask me if you want more details, okay?

To Harrison, thanks for the massage...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Yesterday, 13 November, I went for another massage by Harrison. As usual, he is a friendly and respectable kind of guy.

2 weeks ago, while squating, I experienced a sharp pain and it prolonged for more than 2 weeks! I went up to him and with his experience of massaging, he told me that most probably due to muscle strained. I was so relieved to hear from him.

For about half an hour, I was able to walk freely without feeling much strained at my right knee. Today, it had recovered 90%. I am so grateful to him and I am not afraid to recommend that to you. Just to let you know, do not be tricked by someone who offered cheap (real cheap) price for massage. I don't think that would satisfied you !

So, if you guys, have any questions about Harrison's massage, you are free to contact me or directly to him. His number is in the first trait.

To Harrison, thank you for the priceless and professional massage :)

Hi All,

Some of you have been asking me again and again about Harrison's massage. You can asked me how was the massage but I find it is weird if you asked me this and that. I can only recommend you that he is a good massuer and very professional.

About your demands and expectations, you can directly call him or message him.

I hope that clear some of the doubts.

Have fun and happy weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...