Male HQ

Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)

blackberryz

• 3 weeks later...

Start with the silicon ones that stretches, they are easier to deal with for first timers. They stay in place and won't fall, but they can be very tight. They are good for short-term play but prolong wearing can cause burst blood vessels.

The non-stretchy ones, you have to try till you find one that fits without falling off when you are soft. If it falls off when you are soft, then it is too big for you. You need a smaller circumference.

However, if you insist on wanting to wear a larger cockring for personal reasons, there are those with a buttplug that can help in securing the cockring in place. Just checkout any online selling adult toys for research.

Have fun and play safe.

Love. 

Would love to try wearing cock rings. Anyone can share more about it? Eg how to select, experiences, etc... Thanks!

it is always cool to see someone with a cock ring on and i am very curious how will i feel with a cock ring on ....?

last year, i went to the shop Sportsmenasia at chinatown point (now already shifted to a shop opposite) as i was told by my friend that the shop assistant

will help you to try on and get the right size....

when i went into the shop, i looked looked at the various cock ring in the display shelf and one young shop assistant asked me whether i want to take a look so i told him i want to buy but do not know which one is the right size so he said he can help me to put it on and i agreed to it...

the thought of a cute young boy putting on the cock ring made me feel very kinky so when i went into the changing room, my dick was half erected and he told me to relax as he can help me to put it on when the dick is soft ....i was embarassed and apologize and he left me for one min ...

after one min, my dick is fully soft so he bring in a measuring tape to measure the circumference and take one cock ring to try it on for me ....maybe, he is not experienced as he has difficulty to put it on for me so he asked if he can get his another colleague to help me and i said ok ....his the other colleague is very experienced and he put it in for me effortlessly within seconds...one ball in and another ball in and press the shaft in and that's it!

i paid $20.00 for a metal cock ring and leave the shop happily ...(before this, i already have a rubber cock ring given by my colleague)

frankly, i only wear 3 times as i have a hard time putting the cock ring on ... when one ball is in, it seems very difficult to press the other ball in, afraid i will 'burst' my ball and get myself injured ...

in addition, having the cock ring on while pressing against someone body (whether fxxking or hugging), it does cause some discomfort .....

end up, my 2 cock rings (rubber and metal) were kept in the drawer without using them.

this is my experience and view of cock ring .....

Edited by tampguy

For sex-related stuff, i usually go to Sportsmenasia cos most of their salesboys are gay and easier to get advice and recommendations. Many of the things i ordered online i end up not knowing how to wear or whether got the correct size while the straight sex toys shops will try to sell me the salah "pussy toys" :(

it is always cool to see someone with a cock ring on and i am very curious how will i feel with a cock ring on ....?

last year, i went to the shop Sportsmenasia at chinatown point (now already shifted to a shop opposite) as i was told by my friend that the shop assistant

will help you to try on and get the right size....

when i went into the shop, i looked looked at the various cock ring in the display shelf and one young shop assistant asked me whether i want to take a look so i told him i want to buy but do not know which one is the right size so he said he can help me to put it on and i agreed to it...

the thought of a cute young boy putting on the cock ring made me feel very kinky so when i went into the changing room, my dick was half erected and he told me to relax as he can help me to put it on when the dick is soft ....i was embarassed and apologize and he left me for one min ...

after one min, my dick is fully soft so he bring in a measuring tape to measure the circumference and take one cock ring to try it on for me ....maybe, he is not experienced as he has difficulty to put it on for me so he asked if he can get his another colleague to help me and i said ok ....his the other colleague is very experienced and he put it in for me effortlessly within seconds...one ball in and another ball in and press the shaft in and that's it!

i paid $20.00 for a metal cock ring and leave the shop happily ...(before this, i already have a rubber cock ring given by my colleague)

frankly, i only wear 3 times as i have a hard time putting the cock ring on ... when one ball is in, it seems very difficult to press the other ball in, afraid i will 'burst' my ball and get myself injured ...

in addition, having the cock ring on while pressing against someone body (whether fxxking or hugging), it does cause some discomfort .....

end up, my 2 cock rings (rubber and metal) were kept in the drawer without using them.

this is my experience and view of cock ring .....

Just a thought came across my mind.

If the cock ring doesn't find you, does Sportsmenasia wash or sterilize those unsold items, before they try putting on to another customer's dick?

Not saying you, but some guy's dick are not very clean you know.

They may have other stuff attached to their dicks........ :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just a thought came across my mind. If the cock ring doesn't find you, does Sportsmenasia wash or sterilize those unsold items, before they try putting on to another customer's dick? Not saying you, but some guy's dick are not very clean you know. They may have other stuff attached to their dicks........ :blink: :blink: :blink:

They only help you to put it on after you have purchased the cockring....but u can ask them to help you measure to get the right size before you confirm the purchase. So no worries..

the Speed Shift Cockring is only us$3+ but the shipping is us$80+. What a nasty ripoff.

Is this available in Singapore?

lol I certainly didn't pay $80 for shipping. maybe you selected the super fast shipment?

I bought it along with a few other stuff from amazon etc so I had it all delivered to a forwarder comgateway and everything was shipped together. I chose the cheapest delivery method and it arrived in about... 2 weeks?

lol I certainly didn't pay $80 for shipping. maybe you selected the super fast shipment?

I bought it along with a few other stuff from amazon etc so I had it all delivered to a forwarder comgateway and everything was shipped together. I chose the cheapest delivery method and it arrived in about... 2 weeks?

there is no cheaper option for delivery and u yourself didn't deliver to sg for the same reason. Only one option for air delivery even more expensive.

there are a lot of different responses in tis thread and i believe the different responses is based on different take on the size of the cock ring used and how it is used (pse correct me if i am wrong cos i am really keen to wanna try it but there are questions unanswered after doing my reading in the various articles suggested).

i read that one should put on the cock ring when one is soft. and when aroused, the ring will restrict the blood from flowing back thus prolonging the erection. but one must be careful not to put on a cock ring that is too tight lest the erected cock does not soften (ie, literally get strangled).

the question is, if one is wearing the correct size, one should be able to leave the cock ring on on a prolong period. yes? no? i am not able to find any articles that talks about prolonged wear yet.

the Speed Shift Cockring is only us$3+ but the shipping is us$80+. What a nasty ripoff. Is this available in Singapore?

Sportsmenasia in chinatown is selling this same brand if i'm not wrong, can just buy directly from them then don't need to have to wait for shipping.

I now have 3 C-rings of various types and quality and I love them all. However due to the new situation with my busy work schedule, I hardly have time to use them. But my advice to people who wants to get them, be prepared to spend coz I went through many trials and errors to get the right size and the right kind (i.e. quality, aesthetics and comfort) to find the perfect ones that suits me. All in all I think I may have bought like 10 rings or so, found out that they are either not the right size or kind that I liked, and usually ended up giving them away :) hope this helps....

Oh! BTW....C-rings MUST buy metallic ones....

Edited by Avecinfuser

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

• 2 months later...

actually for first timers (or even those who are simply experimenting and/ or adventurous), you can try many other things that gives you the constriction effect of a cock-ring. for a start, you can get those rubber hair/ponytail-bands from john little. size is very similar to the small - medium size cock rings. and they come in packs of 6. you can use different numbers of the bands to give you the different level of constriction feel that you are comfortable with. eg, if you want the constriction to feel less tight, you can use 1 or 2 bands at a time, or if you prefer good firm constriction, you can use up to 6 at a go.

and it cost only $3.50 for a pack of 6. a very small fraction of what a cock ring costs!

and there are multiple colours to choose too!

:-)

enjoy!

LOL I did just that. Unfortunately the rubber don't retain their shape after one use, it will stay stretched wider. Ahem like certain parts of the anatomy lol.

Is the one made from silicone better?

Was told that Sportsmen Asia has sample c-rings which they allow customers to try on to choose the rite size. Anyone tried this before, can we seek a helping hand from their salesboys to do the "fitting"?

Was told that Sportsmen Asia has sample c-rings which they allow customers to try on to choose the rite size. Anyone tried this before, can we seek a helping hand from their salesboys to do the "fitting"?

What happens if you hv an erection during their fitting service....

The best part abt wearing a cock ring for me is that it pushes out my balls and throbbing cock to maximum effect and I can feel more shiok when shooting out the cockjuice with more force :)

I can't resist a guy asking me to go down on my knees to suck him, ESPECIALLY if he wears a cockring. I just go weak... anyone with similar experience/taste?...

Yeah, but I want to suck a Chinese guy wearing C-ring. So far I haven't met someone wearing it. Maybe it will get more popular with Asians soon.

I love leather cock straps. I've bought mine from "Reds Leather" via online shopping cost just S$ 19.00 including postage.

the biggest is the 10 snap, very nice soft leather and comfy.

I've got a couple of rubber rings and leather cock ring with ball-splitter.

The most accidental purchase was a calf leather wrist strap... which I now use as a ball strap, super soft and comfy,

can be worn a long time without discomfort.

Just bought 7 cockling yesterday fm Sportmanasia.

Use 4 for scrotum stretches(will like to see whether can have more low hang scrotum). Th other 3 for normal use.

Currently wore all 7 rings... Feel uncomfortable initially, once get use it feel ok and the tight feel. Hehe

Wow! Hope to see a picture of yours in those rings.. So kinky.

Care to email me at: rado980d at gmail dot com

Thanks

the Speed Shift Cockring is only us$3+ but the shipping is us$80+. What a nasty ripoff. Is this available in Singapore?

the shipping is around 9.9 only but im not sure whether is USD or SGD, i wanna buy that too

yup.. that's always the problem with ordering online frm those shops based in europe or the states.. u spend all that time putting items into the cart and when u finally check out, the shipping charges are always so so expensive as they wld usually use companies like UPS to ship internationally.. sometimes it's so frustrating..

l tried the teardrop previously.. felt kind of strange when i first wore it but subsequently it

did provide a nice rubbing sensation to the perinium.. keeps me harder.. but if u r a beginner, i would recommend a regular c ring first..

• HendryTan changed the title to Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic