Male HQ

Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)

blackberryz

if it's your first time wearing cockrings it might feel uncomfortable.. i wld recommend u try on normal cockrings first to get used to the feeling of wearing one.. if i remember correctly the last time i was there.. sportsmenasia has samples u can try on..

Just bought 7 cockling yesterday fm Sportmanasia.

Use 4 for scrotum stretches(will like to see whether can have more low hang scrotum). Th other 3 for normal use.

Currently wore all 7 rings... Feel uncomfortable initially, once get use it feel ok and the tight feel. Hehe

Hey there bro,

I've used a leather ball-stretcher that is filled with weights, got good results wearing it, and it is more comfy than the rubber cockrings. Also the weighted stretcher can be warmed up and then when you wear it, the heat helps the skin to stretch more.

Go on give it a try, you'll get better results bro. Cheers, Mike ===8

Hey there bro,

I've used a leather ball-stretcher that is filled with weights, got good results wearing it, and it is more comfy than the rubber cockrings. Also the weighted stretcher can be warmed up and then when you wear it, the heat helps the skin to stretch more.

Go on give it a try, you'll get better results bro. Cheers, Mike ===8

Hi bro, Any pic of the stretcher...?

Guest Guestslut
I went to buy my rings.. No one mention that help to measure leh...������

You look too smart la.

Act blur a bit, act virgin, say you first time, ask what size should you get, ask how to put on ........

Hi bro, Any pic of the stretcher...?

Yeah I have a pic of me wearing the weighted(300g) soft leather stretcher....which is more for wearing to the office, as it gives a gentle stretch, perhaps I could post the pic... but it is kinda x-rated.

For more heavy duty stretching, I wear my leather "parachute" with a weight hooked on... presently using a 2kg wt.

By the way, how do you attach a pic here?

Edited by miketop_amk

Yeah I have a pic of me wearing the weighted(300g) soft leather stretcher....which is more for wearing to the office, as it gives a gentle stretch, perhaps I could post the pic... but it is kinda x-rated.

For more heavy duty stretching, I wear my leather "parachute" with a weight hooked on... presently using a 2kg wt.

By the way, how do you attach a pic here?

You may send to my email account... zeithkeith at yahoo.com.sg

Where you bought it fm?

Hey there ZKeith,

I've sent the pics already hope it is useful.

I forgot to mention that I bought the weighted soft leather strap from SMA some years ago.... and the wide hard leather stretcher, is actually a wrist cuff that now doubles as my balls strap....hehehe...looks cool huh!

As for the parachute, SMA has it but rather expensive though... try looking for that in the adult shops here in sg... or online.

Or you could cheat a little... as in my pic with the 2 kg weight, I'm actually using a 10snap leather cock strap to attach the weight.

If you find the info useful plse click the "Like This" on the right of this post.

Cheers, Mike stretch away bro ===8

Unfortunately i found that most of the other straight adult shops are actually way more expensive than SMA, think they are targeting the tourists and uncles who don't know any better..

Unfortunately i found that most of the other straight adult shops are actually way more expensive than SMA, think they are targeting the tourists and uncles who don't know any better..

Yeah I guess that may be the case here in Sg... anyway, just shop around or on-line, try to google " Reds Leather" they have lots of gear... or just search for leather cock straps, it will show up stretchers too. I find that the S&H charges are quite reasonable.

I've bought a fair bit of stuff from SMA over the years... their service is just great and so friendly... and you can actually see and feel the stuff you need to buy... of course, it is fun just listening and watching the young sales chaps trying to explain how to use the stuff... to a "master" is so nice... give them 5 stars for effort. :thumb:

Stretch away ===8 Mike ;)

Hey there ZKeith, I've sent the pics already hope it is useful. I forgot to mention that I bought the weighted soft leather strap from SMA some years ago.... and the wide hard leather stretcher, is actually a wrist cuff that now doubles as my balls strap....hehehe...looks cool huh! As for the parachute, SMA has it but rather expensive though... try looking for that in the adult shops here in sg... or online. Or you could cheat a little... as in my pic with the 2 kg weight, I'm actually using a 10snap leather cock strap to attach the weight. If you find the info useful plse click the "Like This" on the right of this post. Cheers, Mike stretch away bro ===8 .

look good. duno sma still got sell the weighted soft leather strap.... :(

yup.. the other adult shops in s'pore are always so overpriced and usually have female sales staff.. i think the prices at sportsmenasia are lower n more reasonable.. word of advice, for leather gear, the prices vary according to what type of leather is used.. the cheaper ones are usually PVC, not genuine leather..

Mike, i envy you, i am one of those Chinese guys with tight and small balls which cannot be stretched with most ball-stretchers, the only one which i have found to be able to wear is the parachute also bought from Sportsman Asia. Felt good with the weights stretching my balls but i don't dare to wear too often cos i m afraid to damage my balls since they don't hang low naturally. Guess I'll stick to cockrings....

There's a story about cockrings in a gay comics I read before.

It's the gay version of Cinderella called Cinderfella. Anyone read this before?

Prince Charming had a party and all attendees wear only cockrings. Cinderfella had a magic cockring but at 12mn he had to rush back to do housework and he dropped his ring when he hurried away. Prince Charming went around the country to find the right person who could fit into the ring. He had a hard time finding the right guy but he succeeded in the end. :)

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

There's a story about cockrings in a gay comics I read before. It's the gay version of Cinderella called Cinderfella. Anyone read this before? Prince Charming had a party and all attendees wear only cockrings. Cinderfella had a magic cockring but at 12mn he had to rush back to do housework and he dropped his ring when he hurried away. Prince Charming went around the country to find the right person who could fit into the ring. He had a hard time finding the right guy but he succeeded in the end. :)

i wonder how many people the prince had fun with to find the person with the right fit! and i supposed the person with the right fit was either damned one helluva huge or one helluva small to have such a customised fit required for a cock ring!

lol!

I having the same problem that tight n small ball. Parachute with weigh can only be wear without short right?

You can wear the parachute under your jogging shorts... just buy a slightly larger size so there is enough leg-room for it to hang down one thigh. That's what I do when at home.

Guys, just start with a small weight first, it took me a couple of months to get the initial stretch goin before switching up to a heavier weight... don't rush it.

Stretch away , Mike ===8

Hey guys, thanks for all the PM's.

I've managed to upload a few via photobucket that you could check out.

Weighted soft leather stretcher, http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff391/miketop_amk/My%20Stretching%20Pics/Weightstrap02.jpg

My Leather Parachute Stretcher with weight: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff391/miketop_amk/My%20Stretching%20Pics/Parachutewith2kg.jpg

My Wide Leather Stretcher: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff391/miketop_amk/My%20Stretching%20Pics/joxstrchr1.jpg

My Leather Cock Strap used as a stretcher with a 2kg weight: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff391/miketop_amk/My%20Stretching%20Pics/Redteen2kgballweight.jpg

I hope the direct photo links work, let me know if it was useful guys.

Cheers, Mike ===8

Nice...thanks!!!

Most cock rings are worn over your cock plus balls but there are also some which are just for the base of the cock, some just under the glans (cock head), some just for the balls and some with a Tri-ring design which fits over ALL of the above. If in doubt, can always ask the cute salesboys at the SportsmenAsia gay shop to explain to u in vivid detail :P

didnt buy any but i exper with condom.. cut away after using to mast.. left the rim and it kinda became a cock ring though it may not be tight enough.. but if wear it over the balls should be ok..

Wonder if any one tried Velcro Cock Ring b4?

Yeah, I've used the velcro leather cok straps when I first got interested in wearing them. I have a velcro leather cok strap and velcro ball strap.

I bought these more out of concern, as my workplace has a metal detector weilding guard who swipes everyone entering the secure areas.... I did not want to have a *beep* over my crotch...LOL !! also, whenever I fly, I wear my velcro ones cos my 10-snap leather cock strap did set the metal detector off at the airport.... had to do a fair bit of explaining ... thankfully I carried a spare in my briefcase, and showed it to the security guy.... whom I could tell, was not amused by my fetish gear....LOL!!

The velcro closer does wear out rather fast, as compared to the metal button snaps.

Mike, mind sharing how u managed to explain when your metal cockring set off the metal detector alarm? Sounds like a nightmare but yet somewhat amusing

Just unroll the condom and loop the condom over the cock shaft and under the balls and do another loop over and under and tie the knot of the two ends and wah lah, instant cock ring. Adjust tighness accordingly. It works for me when I need one.

alternatively, just break the condom and use the thick condom ring as your cock ring

may be a little tight for some though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Most cock rings are worn over your cock plus balls but there are also some which are just for the base of the cock, some just under the glans (cock head), some just for the balls and some with a Tri-ring design which fits over ALL of the above. If in doubt, can always ask the cute salesboys at the SportsmenAsia gay shop to explain to u in vivid detail :P

Went to the Sportsmenasia shop to check out their storewide sale and saw one very cute eurasian salesboy there....wonder if he does cockring fitting service too?

• 3 weeks later...

yes I did.. had a massive erection aft that.. very

intense till every slight touch seems to be pushing u to the brink of ecstacy.. warning: i wld recommend that u experience regular cockrings first before this. Not for the faint hearted.

Mike, i envy you, i am one of those Chinese guys with tight and small balls which cannot be stretched with most ball-stretchers, the only one which i have found to be able to wear is the parachute also bought from Sportsman Asia. Felt good with the weights stretching my balls but i don't dare to wear too often cos i m afraid to damage my balls since they don't hang low naturally. Guess I'll stick to cockrings....

I hv the same problem of small tight balls. Would love to hear from others how they overcome this problem.

Mike's photos of the stretched rounded balls are so hot n sexy but I think the parachute ones look kinda scary.

Edited by delon

i tried a rubber cock ring. Put in behind the balls. Can sort of keep my erection. Goes 3/4 hard when i leave my cock alone but when i touch it, becomes hard again in 2 secs.

Wonder how long can we wear the cock ring. Seems that my balls feel a bit cold while my cock is still warm. Is it normal for the balls to be cold? Any guys managed to do multiple cum with cock ring??

Guest HungryBottom

I bought the u-shaped hardware cockring from Sportsmen Asia specially for my top to benefit both of us - makes his lanjiao more swollen and hard and he feels more shiok when he shoots his lanjiao juice :)

i tried a rubber cock ring. Put in behind the balls. Can sort of keep my erection. Goes 3/4 hard when i leave my cock alone but when i touch it, becomes hard again in 2 secs.

Wonder how long can we wear the cock ring. Seems that my balls feel a bit cold while my cock is still warm. Is it normal for the balls to be cold? Any guys managed to do multiple cum with cock ring??

Hey bro, I think your ring is too tight, that's why your balls are cold.... the circulation has been restricted in that area.

Get a ring one size larger if you intend to wear it for extended periods.

Cock rings are mostly worn during sex so you can keep an erection for a long time without much effort.

Safety always comes first.

Cheers, Mike ===8

Guest Guest

cockrings r very personal and perferences varies alot frm person to person.. some like it tight, some like it looser.. some prefer metal to rubber kinds.. i think sportsmenasia has a range of samples that u can try for sizing n fit..

Guest BedokBi
alternatively, just break the condom and use the thick condom ring as your cock ring may be a little tight for some though ;)

diyring.jpg

Is this how it is done?? Tried it last night.. Quite uncomfortable at the beginning but got really hard fast when I touched it. Came faster than usual and shot far.. :)

• HendryTan changed the title to Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic