Male HQ

Straight / Bi guys Experience or Encounter (compiled)

Guest Just another gay

Guest Just another gay

Could a straight guy kiss another guy? Not just a peck on the cheek but a full blown kiss with lips biting and tongue. To be fair, he kinda gulped down a glass of Blue Spin before doing that, and his date (a girl) instigated the whole thing. But I am still very confused, and have been wondering if a straight guy can really do that under the influence of alcohol?

Does anyone have any similar experience?

as a human, you can kiss anybody, anything... if ur that unaware or lost control of ur wll

my bicurious classmate however... gave me a peck on the cheek today.. twice. ugh it was so embarrassing though i'd admit it's kinda nice cos he's really cute lol

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

哈哈,一定是小鹿乱撞!

本来就是啊。人家已经有了4-5年的女朋友了还这样顽皮不过那一杀那还蛮爽的 :whistle:

裤内有没湿啊? 哈哈! 好羡慕哦 :lol:

我没有那么容易受诱惑哦。。。"童年“ 的戏弄和玩乐就是那么的惹人怀念!

Guest sexwithstr8

Reminds me of an encounter back in my poly days about 10 years ago. We had a cca chalet and it just so happened that only me and this guy (lets call him michael) were able to stay overnight. We were from the science club and we only had a member count of 15, which explained the abysmal attendance for the chalet.

Micheal was slightly bigger size than me and he wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, just like a typical otaku(of course this term wasn't coined back then). Although we were both from the same class and CCA, we had never interacted much as we belonged to different cliques. I remember we were chatting about this girl whom he was interested in and I asked if he was still a virgin. He replied "of course, im so pure", with this irritating smirk on this face. Of course I didnt believe him and hit him with a pillow. He retaliated and hit me back with another pillow. And short pillow fight ensued and both of us are laughing like crazy, running all over the room and hitting each other. And the next thing we know, I was pushing him down on the bed.

Our faces were only a few centimetres away from each other. As I tried looking elsewhere to avert the awkward gaze, I commented to him that that he smelled very manly. I remember he had this musky manly smell which totally drives my testoterone level crazy. The next thing he said kinda took me by surprise. Almost immediately without batting an eyelid, he pushed my face towards his chest and said "smell loh". Horniness too over me then and I believed he must have felt my bulging crotch too. So I decided to take the plunge and nibbled on his nipples(through his shirt btw). He said "Wah, dint know you like to do this. Thought you are a guai kia. Everytime like to act shy like that". I looked up at him with a smile and replied "Yea loh". He gave me this naughty smile and flipped me onto the bed, with his body pinning against mine. He moved his lips towards mine and we shared a deep passionate kiss. It was my first kiss so i totally let him took control. What surprised me was he seemed quite skilled, even though he later claimed that it was his first french kissing as well. One thing led to another and we ended by cumming into each other's mouth in the 69 position.

So what happened after that was the both of us just pretended that this incident have never occurred. We did not become especially close or distant. And half a year or so later, I heard that he was attached to this girl in our class(a very girly type of girl btw) and after graduation, we totally lost contact with each other. Of course I've had many sexual encounters after that, but this one was especially special to me as it was both my first sex and with a straight (or at least bi) guy.

Could a straight guy kiss another guy? Not just a peck on the cheek but a full blown kiss with lips biting and tongue. To be fair, he kinda gulped down a glass of Blue Spin before doing that, and his date (a girl) instigated the whole thing. But I am still very confused, and have been wondering if a straight guy can really do that under the influence of alcohol?

Does anyone have any similar experience?

You pretty much answered your own question.

And no, I'm not into straight guys. Kissing lips that are pussy tainted aint my thing.

Reminds me of an encounter back in my poly days about 10 years ago. We had a cca chalet and it just so happened that only me and this guy (lets call him michael) were able to stay overnight. We were from the science club and we only had a member count of 15, which explained the abysmal attendance for the chalet. Micheal was slightly bigger size than me and he wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, just like a typical otaku(of course this term wasn't coined back then). Although we were both from the same class and CCA, we had never interacted much as we belonged to different cliques. I remember we were chatting about this girl whom he was interested in and I asked if he was still a virgin. He replied "of course, im so pure", with this irritating smirk on this face. Of course I didnt believe him and hit him with a pillow. He retaliated and hit me back with another pillow. And short pillow fight ensued and both of us are laughing like crazy, running all over the room and hitting each other. And the next thing we know, I was pushing him down on the bed. Our faces were only a few centimetres away from each other. As I tried looking elsewhere to avert the awkward gaze, I commented to him that that he smelled very manly. I remember he had this musky manly smell which totally drives my testoterone level crazy. The next thing he said kinda took me by surprise. Almost immediately without batting an eyelid, he pushed my face towards his chest and said "smell loh". Horniness too over me then and I believed he must have felt my bulging crotch too. So I decided to take the plunge and nibbled on his nipples(through his shirt btw). He said "Wah, dint know you like to do this. Thought you are a guai kia. Everytime like to act shy like that". I looked up at him with a smile and replied "Yea loh". He gave me this naughty smile and flipped me onto the bed, with his body pinning against mine. He moved his lips towards mine and we shared a deep passionate kiss. It was my first kiss so i totally let him took control. What surprised me was he seemed quite skilled, even though he later claimed that it was his first french kissing as well. One thing led to another and we ended by cumming into each other's mouth in the 69 position. So what happened after that was the both of us just pretended that this incident have never occurred. We did not become especially close or distant. And half a year or so later, I heard that he was attached to this girl in our class(a very girly type of girl btw) and after graduation, we totally lost contact with each other. Of course I've had many sexual encounters after that, but this one was especially special to me as it was both my first sex and with a straight (or at least bi) guy.

This is actually pretty hot.

Maybe your sexual encounter with him turned him into a full 'man', give him experience. ;)

I had an encounter with a straight guy in the past too.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

A kiss could just be that, a kiss. Perhaps, one shld not think to much abt it, eh?

yea some straight guys are just more naughty. its the gay guys that tend to read too much into it.

Guest kickass
A kiss could just be that, a kiss. Perhaps, one shld not think to much abt it, eh?

Totally agree. From what i understood from your post, it was kinda like a game? no? If it was, then probably he was just being a good sport. :)

Alcohol do makes people do things, that they usually do not / won't do. One very good example is drunk driving. How many will actually crash their own cars under normal circumstances?

It seems more like a bet or something that the guy planted a kiss on another guy. In this context, a kiss, maybe just a kiss. Enjoy the kiss and do not read too much. :)

Guest Just another gay

Yea I guess I have overly interpreted the whole thing. It wasn't really a game or a bet, more like he's more open minded.

It's a lesson learnt anyway, never play with fire if you're not immune to it. They may not have the intention to cause any harm but they never know how fragile (combustible? haha) you can be.

I was (trying not to be) a silly moth. Knowing very well that the sparks and light ahead is a Dead(ly) end but still naive enough to go towards it. Oh well... At least I know when to wake up frol fantasy right?? Haha

Guest lightzep

This is actually pretty hot.

Maybe your sexual encounter with him turned him into a full 'man', give him experience. ;)

I had an encounter with a straight guy in the past too.

what happened??

Are gay men so undervalued compared to straight men that kisses from the latter group need much debating?

Some gays feel proud of it -- like a kiss from the Pope.

Guest Ironrod
Falling for an allegedly straight guy is more trouble than what it's worth.

LOL AGREE! Some guys just like the idea having other men worship them.

A kiss is just a kiss, no biggie.

Real man doesn't fear to be labelled, only those closeted "str8" guys have tons of issues and being homophobic.

Could a straight guy kiss another guy? Not just a peck on the cheek but a full blown kiss with lips biting and tongue. To be fair, he kinda gulped down a glass of Blue Spin before doing that, and his date (a girl) instigated the whole thing. But I am still very confused, and have been wondering if a straight guy can really do that under the influence of alcohol? Does anyone have any similar experience?
Once when I went to Zirca on a Wednesday night with my camp mates.

We were at the corner of the reserved area there.

One of them got so high he started smooching my neck and chin.

Of course I was shocked, and I was like, "zomg wtf is he doing? Everyone is looking zomg. :oops:"

But I didn't stop him because he's my eye candy. :smokin:

However, the rest of my camp mates didn't even bother/be bothered by the situation so I let continued to let him kiss. ;)

It was when he started to put his tongue into my lips he got pulled back.

And guess what happened?

He punched the guy that pulled him away and come clinging back to me and started to kiss me again.

And when the guy tried to pull him away again, he got another punch.

And he gave up trying.

The last thing I heard from him was, "You good luck.", and he went off to the dance floor.

Our kissing continued till the club closed whereby everyone grabbed him and pulled him away, and I faked them saying "what a nightmare tonight."

Something I couldn't forget eh. Kissing with my straight eye candy for more than an hour. :D

A kiss is just a kiss, no biggie.
For me what I think is whether if there's feeling attached to it.

Just like "Having sex" VS "Making love".

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I agree that some straight guys just like to tease you here and there...

I have a friend who likes to pinch other guys nipples. Some of my other straight guy friends are not very comfortable with that though.

That chalet story is quite hot...

I bet the guy must be some kind of hunk...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Well, if you see sexual orientation as a spectrum where one can be at any position, you can then probably understand why a kiss from a "straight" guy - which is just a generic and convenient label - together with other seemingly "irregular" behaviours that are deemed out-of-the-boundaries given one's sexual orientation label, are not as confusing as they might seem. Every human, no matter genetically or psychologically, is unique. Hope this helps =)

Edited by leo724

Once when I went to Zirca on a Wednesday night with my camp mates.

We were at the corner of the reserved area there.

One of them got so high he started smooching my neck and chin.

Of course I was shocked, and I was like, "zomg wtf is he doing? Everyone is looking zomg. :oops:"

But I didn't stop him because he's my eye candy. :smokin:

However, the rest of my camp mates didn't even bother/be bothered by the situation so I let continued to let him kiss. ;)

It was when he started to put his tongue into my lips he got pulled back.

And guess what happened?

He punched the guy that pulled him away and come clinging back to me and started to kiss me again.

And when the guy tried to pull him away again, he got another punch.

And he gave up trying.

The last thing I heard from him was, "You good luck.", and he went off to the dance floor.

Our kissing continued till the club closed whereby everyone grabbed him and pulled him away, and I faked them saying "what a nightmare tonight."

Something I couldn't forget eh. Kissing with my straight eye candy for more than an hour. :D

For me what I think is whether if there's feeling attached to it.

Just like "Having sex" VS "Making love".

How sweet is that. I wished i were you xD

• Guest locked this topic
  • 4 years later...

Wondering if you all have had any encounters with straight or bisexual or bicurious guys and can share your experiences?

I have had married & divorced men, straight and bi guys with gf. I think I can almost conclude that bi guys are the most fun ones. Though many gay guys seem to have straight guys fantasy but to me after awhile it just gets really boring. My experiences with bi guys are the best haha

anyone to exchange stories?

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

• G_M changed the title to Straight / Bi guys Experience or Encounter (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
15 hours ago, wkayz said:

Wondering if you all have had any encounters with straight or bisexual or bicurious guys and can share your experiences?

I have had married & divorced men, straight and bi guys with gf. I think I can almost conclude that bi guys are the most fun ones. Though many gay guys seem to have straight guys fantasy but to me after awhile it just gets really boring. My experiences with bi guys are the best haha

anyone to exchange stories?

I don't have exciting stories to tell about bi/straight/bicurious guys. My encounters are mostly from dating sites anyway, so it's not like a chanced encounter on the streets or acquaintances etc. I have had guys who accepted their status as bisexuals, a couple of them are married, a couple of them have girlfriends. But most sexual trysts with those who aren't willing to admit they're bi made me feel cheap tbh. A lot of them wouldn't kiss nor suck. They would only lick or suck my nipples like they do with women's breasts. Then it would be mostly fucking.

I once found someone from this forum who was curious about any sexual contact with guys after he accidentaly encountered a gay offering him a blowjob in a public toilet of a mall, so he had his first real sex with me and a few others are that. But he doesn't kiss nor suck...so I'm kinda like his alternative release which made me feel kinda dirty.

Once I had a bi guy who is engaged to his gf, who was planning his wedding at the time. We met a couple of times before that. One time when I was giving him a bj at his place, his fiancee called him to vent her frustration about wedding plans, he was consoling her on the phone while I was sucking him. It was such a turn on.

1 hour ago, Guest btm said:

I don't have exciting stories to tell about bi/straight/bicurious guys. My encounters are mostly from dating sites anyway, so it's not like a chanced encounter on the streets or acquaintances etc. I have had guys who accepted their status as bisexuals, a couple of them are married, a couple of them have girlfriends. But most sexual trysts with those who aren't willing to admit they're bi made me feel cheap tbh. A lot of them wouldn't kiss nor suck. They would only lick or suck my nipples like they do with women's breasts. Then it would be mostly fucking.

I once found someone from this forum who was curious about any sexual contact with guys after he accidentaly encountered a gay offering him a blowjob in a public toilet of a mall, so he had his first real sex with me and a few others are that. But he doesn't kiss nor suck...so I'm kinda like his alternative release which made me feel kinda dirty.

Once I had a bi guy who is engaged to his gf, who was planning his wedding at the time. We met a couple of times before that. One time when I was giving him a bj at his place, his fiancee called him to vent her frustration about wedding plans, he was consoling her on the phone while I was sucking him. It was such a turn on.

Imo they r mostly in denial mode and want to conform to social norms.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest btm said:

This is hot haha. I used to have a hot bisexual buddy but he's now married and has disappeared. Sadly, missing him sometimes for the fun we had. 

I agreed with the first part you said. Like one of my buddies is straight and got a gf, despite he's really good looking and fit but he doesn't suck or touch touch, like you said I sometimes feel like he's only using gay to release for free. Maybe I should stop meeting him.

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

• 6 months later...
Guest Confused321

Hi guys just wanted to share a true incident that happened a few days back. Been so so so confused since.

I met my good buddy for a drinking session and he came over to my place. It’s been some time since we caught up as he was in NS. He has a gf as well. So we were drinking and chilling when I suddenly told him ‘I miss u bro’ and he said ‘I miss u too man’ and then i kiddingly said ‘are u gonna gimme a kiss then’? We laughed it off a few times and after joking with him a few times he leaned in to kiss me on my lips. Just a light peck. I was a little surprised and then our conversations turned a little more sexual. One thing led to another and we both were soon in a passionate kiss. We french kiss bout 2-3 times that night, each time lasting a few mins.

Im very confused. I don’t know what to do actually. Is he bi? Or what?

We are going to meet again after CNY. So far no awkwardness between us. Cos we promised to keep whatever that happened that night between us, but it was one of the most surprising experiences ever.

hes extremely str8 and good looking btw; and has only slept with girls as Long as I’ve known him. 

Should i act normal the next time we meet or take things to the next level?

46 minutes ago, Guest Confused321 said:

Hi guys just wanted to share a true incident that happened a few days back. Been so so so confused since.

I met my good buddy for a drinking session and he came over to my place. It’s been some time since we caught up as he was in NS. He has a gf as well. So we were drinking and chilling when I suddenly told him ‘I miss u bro’ and he said ‘I miss u too man’ and then i kiddingly said ‘are u gonna gimme a kiss then’? We laughed it off a few times and after joking with him a few times he leaned in to kiss me on my lips. Just a light peck. I was a little surprised and then our conversations turned a little more sexual. One thing led to another and we both were soon in a passionate kiss. We french kiss bout 2-3 times that night, each time lasting a few mins.

We are going to meet again after CNY. So far no awkwardness between us. Cos we promised to keep whatever that happened that night between us, but it was one of the most surprising experiences ever.

hes extremely str8 and good looking btw; and has only slept with girls as Long as I’ve known him. 

Kiss again n see how far it goes.

9 hours ago, Guest Confused321 said:

It might be u 2 are into each another, maybe

Guest Curious

Had an encounter with a straight or bi man when peeing in toilet. 6 urinals in a roll at the side and 3 urinals in a roll at the back. I went to the 3 urinals at the back and took the right 1. Half way peeing, a mature man came in and took the center urinal standing next to me. Feeling a bit weird why he stood next to me when the other urinals were empty. His urine shot out very fast with strong loud sound splashing on the urinal and it really turned me on. From the corner of my eyes it seems that he has a huge cock. After his pee, he kept flipping and flipping his cock non stop. I took a peek and indeed a long and fat piece of dark flaccid meat hanging. He knew I m looking at his cock and his cock start growing big. He was fully erected in seconds and me too. A really huge 1, I swear. After showing me his big hard cock, he sprung it a few times then put it back into his underwear, zip up and left. After exiting the toilet I saw a lady went to him and they both hold hands and left. 

Feeling curious why a straight man doing this or is he bi ? 

I realized I was bi when growing up I found myself in situations where predator older guys were searching for kids like me.  I grew up in France in the late 70s when early teens where free to roam around.  After school, I, like many other kids, would hitchhike from the bus stop, to try to get home sooner and save the money from the bus fee.  Hitchhiking was a pretty common way to get around then, at least for a while.  By the early 80s it became clear that it was dangerous and the practice stopped.

Of course, for predators, driving by the bus stop after school was like catching fish from a barrel, and one day I got caught.  Almost a year later, I was picked up by another guy on my way to a friend's house and found myself again pleasing an old man in his car.  Over the next several years and after having moved to other countries, I found myself in other totally unexpected situations where men bold enough seduced me in ways I simply couldn't refuse.  

Eventually, I started creating those situations and later sought out men who advertised their desires.  All the while, I had a very active sexual and/or romantic life with women.

On 2/7/2021 at 11:47 PM, Guest Confused321 said:

Obviously he is a closeted bi, like me.  I would not initiate anything until he does, if he does again.  A bi needs to be in the mood for man to man.  If you push and he isn't ready for it, he will push back.  Let him initiate again until this becomes a more common occurrence.  You should find out soon enough if this was a one off or not.

Guest Straight confused

Recently hooked up with a straight confused guy. No good bod but straight looks with confused mind. He told me he liked my thick 7” cock while his only 3”. When I diy for him, he shoot within minutes while I can tahan his rub rub for longer time.   He keeps saying my cock is thick and long and he loves it but he says he’s is straight confused. Tired of his flip flop but quite like his straight looks who look like my straight colleague in office. Playing him is like playing with my straight colleague whom I lust for a while. See how it goes! Happy new year!

Guest A whore
1 hour ago, Guest Closetta said:

Uh huh. Makes me feel like some unpaid whore....

When a guy sucked for me, I can’t help but thinking he’s a whore. And I felt so aroused that I want to shoot my cum in that whore mouth. Singapore got a lot of whores who like to suck cocks FYI . That’s why I don’t like to suck because I don’t want to be treated as a shore. 

Guest Derelict
8 hours ago, Guest A whore said:

When a guy sucked for me, I can’t help but thinking he’s a whore. And I felt so aroused that I want to shoot my cum in that whore mouth. Singapore got a lot of whores who like to suck cocks FYI . That’s why I don’t like to suck because I don’t want to be treated as a shore. 

Someone called Derrick posted on Keybox thread that all their patrons are $10 whores. Quite insulting. The market rate for whores is a lot higher. 

If I sense that the other party is lazy, I'll just leave him dangling.

17 hours ago, Guest Closetta said:

So many straight guys at saunas. They just lie there and expect you to do all the work. PLAIN LAZY!

They make you a sucking machine.

You make them a fucking machine. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.