Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

18 hours ago, wintersnow said:

i had been sleeping nude for a few years since i have my own room but i made a discovery last night.

i saw my brother wrapped himself with a towel to shower. then i was shocked to see him walked passed me naked to his room.

few hours later when he was still asleep, his son was crying so i went in to take a look, gosh he is sleeping naked and i wonder if my grandmother saw that cos she was inside the room as well

anyway, probably its programmed in the both of us since my dad used to the same thing when we were young. he's probably naked b4 the both of us are born and/or we are still an infant but maybe feels that his 2 son are already growing up so he changed to just only underwear and that's what we can recall

since young has been "programmed" so you shouldn't be too shock to see him naked, Wintersnow

How about his wife?? your grandma and bro share the same room? how about your mother?

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

since young has been "programmed" so you shouldn't be too shock to see him naked, Wintersnow

How about his wife?? your grandma and bro share the same room? how about your mother?

@lovehandle u sleep naked? 

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

my grandmother is in another room, happened that she woke up and took a look at the child

of course the wife is dressed since she has to go to the kitchen to get milk

well, i was shocked cos i didnt see him like that before

your case is a bit weird with old folks around.  I am just wonder since he wrap with towel to shower why not wrap with towel back to his room?

since he walk pass u naked means he was naked outside his room. in that case your parent or grandma would have seen him without going to his room.

normally does he goes to shower just wrapping towel or that was the first time?

I haven been to friend house he and his bro naked and their parents allows it. of course when i am there he will wear cos his parent say got guest have to wear its manners.

But once his parent went oversea n i go over both of them naked.  I guess for guys is okay since the weather here so warm.

58 minutes ago, bradlee said:

your case is a bit weird with old folks around.  I am just wonder since he wrap with towel to shower why not wrap with towel back to his room?

since he walk pass u naked means he was naked outside his room. in that case your parent or grandma would have seen him without going to his room.

normally does he goes to shower just wrapping towel or that was the first time?

I haven been to friend house he and his bro naked and their parents allows it. of course when i am there he will wear cos his parent say got guest have to wear its manners.

But once his parent went oversea n i go over both of them naked.  I guess for guys is okay since the weather here so warm.

it was in the middle of the night where all had slept while im working on some stuff

I guess we all do have our fair share of curious-ness about guys being naked, topless at home. But based on what i have observed so far, most straight guys are pretty comfy going topless at home. And sometimes even just in underwear in their own room. My korkor does that at home too... But i am pretty opposite, i do feel wierd being topless etc, when my mum is home. Last time when my AJ cousin comes over, he keeps looking at him. But i can't tell it to him.

When I was young, I ever walked to my korkor's room and got a scolding from him... Becos.. he was wanking... LoL...

19 hours ago, Jianhao said:

Sleeping nude is the best..but its the laundry load (more frequent bedsheets washing) that sometimes become a deterrent. Sigh.

that's why i don't use white bedsheets cuz the moisture from our bodies make the sheets yellow after some time.
you wash yourself or your mother or maid wash for you?

5 hours ago, supermann said:

that's why i don't use white bedsheets cuz the moisture from our bodies make the sheets yellow after some time.
you wash yourself or your mother or maid wash for you?

Hotels also uses white bedsheet and it doesn't become yellow after some time? Why?

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hotels also uses white bedsheet and it doesn't become yellow after some time? Why?

chambermaids change the sheets daily unless the guest is eco friendly and request for them not to be changed daily.

and they probably use bleach in every wash too.

not sure about you but i don't change my sheets daily.  too extravagant and not eco friendly.

and i don't like using bleach too.

8 minutes ago, supermann said:

chambermaids change the sheets daily unless the guest is eco friendly and request for them not to be changed daily.

and they probably use bleach in every wash too.

not sure about you but i don't change my sheets daily.  too extravagant and not eco friendly.

and i don't like using bleach too.

If you sleep naked and do not have aircon, it is good to change sheets often as your sheets would be stink with sweat. Even you no sleep naked, if weather is hot and no aircon, you also will sweat like bucket after a night sleep.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

If you sleep naked and do not have aircon, it is good to change sheets often as your sheets would be stink with sweat. Even you no sleep naked, if weather is hot and no aircon, you also will sweat like bucket after a night sleep.

even with aircon on, our bodies have natural oils and some people apply lotion and they will somehow transfer to the sheets too. 

On 9/5/2016 at 9:57 AM, cutejack said:

So is he big down there?anything in yr mind seeing him like that?just wonder.

was in shock nv really take note. probably not bad.... ahhha

On 9/5/2016 at 11:21 AM, kinkythrillz said:

Wintersnow, is your age gap between you and your brother big?

just 1 year

On 9/5/2016 at 10:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

hotel's bedsheets get changed and washed almost everyday

7 hours ago, Jimmy Lee said:

I used to sleep in just my undies in bunk during NS. I sleep on the bottom bed, so it's not like I get the fan.

But probably not the best idea. we get bees and mosquitoes.

It is common for guys to sleep in undies only in NS as inside bunk is very hot.

47 minutes ago, reinbowl said:

I like to walk around naked or sleep naked whenever I am alone 

Careful when you walk around naked if you dont draw your curtains, your neighbours can see your naked body.

Guest Jt_bandit
22 hours ago, Jimmy Lee said:

I used to sleep in just my undies in bunk during NS. I sleep on the bottom bed, so it's not like I get the fan.

But probably not the best idea. we get bees and mosquitoes.

Used to do the same when I was in NS too. The bunks just get too hot and stuffy to wear a shirt or even shorts for that matter.

One night after shower I was resting in my bed with just a towel around my waist. It was a very tiring day so I ended up sleeping. Woke up in the middle of the night to find my towel had come off me and was on the floor. To make matters worse I had an erection.

Quickly put on my underwear before going to sleep. Don't know if anyone saw. But since we had an option to stay in, the bunk had not many guys that night. Just two guys who were fast asleep when I discovered my naked state. Lol.

4 minutes ago, Guest Jt_bandit said:

Used to do the same when I was in NS too. The bunks just get too hot and stuffy to wear a shirt or even shorts for that matter.

One night after shower I was resting in my bed with just a towel around my waist. It was a very tiring day so I ended up sleeping. Woke up in the middle of the night to find my towel had come off me and was on the floor. To make matters worse I had an erection.

Quickly put on my underwear before going to sleep. Don't know if anyone saw. But since we had an option to stay in, the bunk had not many guys that night. Just two guys who were fast asleep when I discovered my naked state. Lol.

doesn't matter i mean if u sleep in undies when erect is also obvious furthermore i believe u guys have seen each other naked b4 

10 hours ago, Guest Jt_bandit said:

Having erection also no need to scare, it is common for guys to have erection.

Guest Jt_bandit
On 08/09/2016 at 0:48 AM, bradlee said:

doesn't matter i mean if u sleep in undies when erect is also obvious furthermore i believe u guys have seen each other naked b4 

Yes it can be obvious but at least your cock will be covered in the undies. So it doesn't look like you're doing it On purpose. Yes we have seen each other naked but I don't think it's a norm to see each other hard.

On 08/09/2016 at 11:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

Having erection also no need to scare, it is common for guys to have erection.

Having erection is normal but parading around with one isn't common. It's an army camp not a nudist camp. I think it's about respecting each other. You may be an exhibitionist but ur buddy might not. 

On 9 September 2016 at 7:31 PM, Guest Jt_bandit said:

Yes it can be obvious but at least your cock will be covered in the undies. So it doesn't look like you're doing it On purpose. Yes we have seen each other naked but I don't think it's a norm to see each other hard.

Having erection is normal but parading around with one isn't common. It's an army camp not a nudist camp. I think it's about respecting each other. You may be an exhibitionist but ur buddy might not. 

I don't remember i saw my camp mates had erected dick when back in army?

• 2 months later...

Well, I will sleep naked when Family is not around, like when i send them for holidays, or when I travel alone.

Since Friday, to next weekend , I will be naked alone in my room, from the time I get back home to the time I leave for work next morning. Shiok. Love the freedom of being naked.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 2:20 AM, Guest LUCAS said:

Uncle is not back home yet. I m sure later he will walk out of toilet naked after his shower.

Shall i also naked myself with a hardon, then walk out from my bedroom to the kitchen creating a 'coincidence bump into him'? Feel so horny now.

It has been more than a year but I still not dare do anything naughty to uncle. Just continue to admire his well build dark skin bod & enjoy seeing him in his underwear walking around at home. But 6 mths back on a Saturday he got really drunk after attending a wedding dinner & has been carried home by his 2 friends. I open the door & let them carry him to his room then 'throw' him on his bed & left. I try to wake uncle up by slapping his face but no response. The next naughty thing I did was helping him remove all his clothes. To make him feel that he has removed everything by himself last night, I took off his Polo tee & throw it on bed then took off his jeans & throw it on the floor & last pull off his undie & throw it on top of the jeans. I went to wet a towel before I 'molest' him, so in case if he feels awake & ask what m I doing I can say helping clean his body...haha!  Cleaning his long thick flaccid cock & playing with it really makes me go hard. I even did a BJ on him, rub my cheek & feel his bushy pubic hair but his cock has got no reaction. After everything I off the light in his room & close the door but leaving a small gap so that I can still peep inside. Next morning 8am+ I woke up & slowly open my room door & went over to peep inside , uncle still sleeping soundly with his legs widely open & having a morning wood. I knock on the door but no response then I call him a few times uncle, uncle & too no response so I went into his room tap him a few times to wake him & confirm no response. I did try touching his raging hard cock with lots of veins clearly seen protruding out. It really feels hard & warm in palm then I stroke it a few time before I close the door & left his room. Went back to my room lay on bed & masturbated myself. I heard his door opening sound at about 11+am,  half an hour later I came out my room & walk to kitchen. As usual he is in his underwear & greeted me when seeing me. Seems that nothing he remember last night! 

if I were you, I will turn him over and rim his ass, then use my hardon cock to rub against his ass cracks and rub my cock over his hole and then turn him back again. This time I will use my hardon cock to rub over his mouth and then to his nipples and finally cock rubbing cock and I will masturbate and shoot my sperm over his cock and stomach and then licked it dry...

would love to molest and caress him all nite since he is so freaking drunk .... what a waste

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.