Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

hey was wonderin if u guys usually sleep in the nude? since when? cos for myself I really enjoy it, n have been doing so since my secondary school days..

Similar and relevant topic was posted too earlier .....

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=670

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 3 years later...
Guest Latecommer

I have been sleeping nude since age 21, I am now 53. So used to sleeping nude that I now could not fall asleep with clothe on.

Guest Guest

Love sleeping nude esp if the bedsheet and quilt is high quality cotton, feels fantastic against the skin. When sleeping over at bfs, used to fight for the quilt but dont anymore as have 2 quilts now. Not as good as 1 quilt though as good to spoon together and occasionally feel his skin against mine.

Love sleeping nude esp if the bedsheet and quilt is high quality cotton, feels fantastic against the skin. When sleeping over at bfs, used to fight for the quilt but dont anymore as have 2 quilts now. Not as good as 1 quilt though as good to spoon together and occasionally feel his skin against mine.

agreed. The egypt cotton would be good.

Silk quilt is good too.

If you could, have a mixture of two: Egypt cotton bedsheet, Silk quilt.

pillows in all sizes. Dim the light and on your fav music.

ZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZ :thumb: :rolleyes::o:B):ph34r:

When sleeping over at bfs, used to fight for the quilt but dont anymore as have 2 quilts now. Not as good as 1 quilt though as good to spoon together and occasionally feel his skin against mine.

Should have one king size and feel the passionate with masculine scent in the air..Colour play a part here. select a colour both of you prefered. Normally white is good.

Tried sleeping naked once when I was about 15, very hard to sleep because I kept having erection... :P

i totally agreed ....i would like to sleep naked but i will have the erection and feel horny for the whole night and can't sleep.

when i can't sleep, i will need to go toilet so many time and i need to put on my shorts and shirt going to

the toilet in the kitchen :) it is so troublesome .....

not only that, since i will have the erection for the whole night, i realise that my bed and .....are stained with

patches of precum all over .... :P

Guest guest

I love to sleep in nude but always wake up early morning feeling cold... When i am sleeping with my bf, we like to sleep naked and hug each other but after a while, we were sweating due to body heat... even after sex..anyone having this problem??? Saw movies always sleep naked while hugging each other but we cannot leh... must wear clothes then can hug without perspiration

Guest Guest

leave the xiao on your body and let them dry naturally. you will sing marikita even louder. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

前进吧,鸟鸟

good bedding helps alot we have 650 thread count bedding and it feel's great sleeping naked... so nice and soft,but yeah i often get a hard-on when sleeping nude...... but my bf handles that in the morning :whistle: :thumb:

i totally agreed ....i would like to sleep naked but i will have the erection and feel horny for the whole night and can't sleep.

when i can't sleep, i will need to go toilet so many time and i need to put on my shorts and shirt going to

the toilet in the kitchen :) it is so troublesome .....

not only that, since i will have the erection for the whole night, i realise that my bed and .....are stained with

patches of precum all over .... :P

Hmmm, maybe this is the one reason to not envy people with lotsa precum :P

The experience is kind of similar to first time wearing boxer... after a while, the horniness subdued and it became enjoyable LOL~

Tried sleeping in nude but juz couldn't sleep. Erection whole night. Eventually still sleep but then sleep really late and always end up fever the next day. Must have catch cold.

Guest guest

I live alone so can be naked around the house (with curtains drawn of course). But for hygiene reasons most of the time I wear underwear.

I always sleep naked with my bf. Whenever I sleep I will have erection so I am used to it. Sometimes my bf is naughty and he will suck me when I am sleeping, if not he will put my dick around his man hole to rub against his hole and I will have lots of precum around his ass. The feeling is very nice. Sometimes he rubs against me too.

Hi... =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skeleton

Anyone here loves sleeping nude?

yep i do, since 2 years ago when i was 19. started out hard (literally) to sleep but after a while, got used to it.

sometimes, i wake up to wank straightaway coz of the morning hard on ;)

Edited by skeleton

Guest aaron

I try to sleep nude but can not, always hard on. So i stick to sleeping in silk pyjamas without underwear. I have fetish for silk pyjamas now.

LIke to see guy wearing silk pyjamas and having fun in pyjamas.

Guest Zhi JIang

I try to sleep nude but can not, always hard on. So i stick to sleeping in silk pyjamas without underwear. I have fetish for silk pyjamas now.

LIke to see guy wearing silk pyjamas and having fun in pyjamas.

I like it vey much with pjyamas, especially the china made pyjamas.

Got saw a china factory worker wearing it to sleep o/s at a HDB foyer at Hong Lim area.

It just 'burn'me up to want to walk closer to talk a look at him. So nice.

• 9 months later...

I do it every night. :P I started sleeping naked when I was about 18. I used to have a thin blanket back at home, and the feeling of the fabric on my skin is just wonderful, gives me all the good reasons to have a hard-on.

Who else sleeps in their birthday suit here? Hot stories are especially encouraged. :twisted:

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest weijie

my friend suprise and shiok when i sleep nude when sharing a room at hotel during the travel .

he looking me like shiok eye and asking me .

hope find someguy can sleep nude when travel...hahaha

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.