Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Guest curious

I enjoy sleeping naked with my bf when we travel. At home it's a bit inconvenient. I just might try it tonight though.

Inconvenient?

You mean you share room with family members?

Then how sleep naked tonite with them around?

I sleep naked when I live by myself. I do it all year round, even in winter. I like that fuzzy feeling when my body hair brushes on the fabric of the doona cover :lol: Whenever I need to visit my folks overseas, it's such a hassle. I come from a big family. The family home will be packed as all bros, sis, their husbands, wives, kids & maids gather for reunion during CNY. Not only do I not have my own room to sleep in, I don't even get to share. So have to sleep in the living room with siblings who are single as well. This means full clothing on (shorts and undies included) in hot-humid weather!!! We have the air conditioning on, but because the living room is not a confined area, the cool air tends to disperse from the space quite rapidly. I find myself waking up with a sweaty crotch sometimes :(

Does any1 here sleep naked on hotel beds too? I have my reservations, if the sheets look clean and I know they changed it, I'll sleep naked, otherwise I sleep with light clothing and no undies.

Guest Guest

Talking abt that, anyone sleeps nude in the hotel room? I always had this thought to do that and when cute guy comes in for room service, will drop the blanket...

OK but try not to frighten the housekeeping auntie.

Guest Guest

OK but try not to frighten the housekeeping auntie.

Ha ha that remind me when I worked as a mini bar checker during my school holiday in one of the hotel, once I had went for a early morning check as some guest were checking out early morning. I came across this room, I knock before I opened the door since that's no respond, the room was dark I had to on the dressing table light( the dimmer light in the room) as I don't knw whether will that be anybody inside as I still had the duty to check the fridge, as the light was on, I saw that were these two American teenager still sleeping soundly, I carry on on my checking, but when I finished, I turn and look at them again, they had moved a bit , and the blanket had shifted one side, which exposed their leg up to the groin, I realized they sleep in nude, and both also have a massive erection, by this time I already damn horny, I slowly approached one of the teenager, remove the blanket, his rigid tool exposed in front of me, it look huge as for a teenager, pinkish and with a long fore skin cover a big mushroom head, even the dick hair around the groin were blond in colour, I give him a few stroke, and it grown bigger, I turn the other side go down to sniff the other teenager,he had a thicker long dick, it smell good, I almost want to suck it...and he suddenly move a bit, I quickly went out from the room before they wake up....

Yup it can be inconvenient when ur folks come a tapping on your room door :) hurry hurry put on shorts !

Eversince I moved out it's been a luxury to sleep starkers n snuggle under cool quality sheets n comforters :) free of the restrictive banding of underwear or shorts . It's something I enjoy at home in privacy n definitely at hotels too with their cool sheets n the aircon at full blast ! It's the rest time of day that ur lil bro can literally hang loose : which I suppose is gd :)

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

• 4 months later...
Guest JJMel

aiyah i wish i could sleep naked. tried it twice and loved it like mad but always scared that parents/maid come into room then how?? so i just don't sleep nude for safety sake...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone just enjoy being naked? Nothing sexual about it. But just enjoy the feeling of not wearing anything.

Clothes should just serve its practical purpose. Keep us warm etc. But in cases where we don't need such protection we should have the choice to go about naked.

I remember magneto said this to mystic in X men first class. "Have you ever looked at a tiger and thought you ought to cover it up?" and this left a deep impression on me. Everyone is beautiful naked. Why cover it up?

"Have you ever looked at a tiger and thought you ought to cover it up?"
They don't have clothes but have furs. xD

Unless we humans have furs. :P

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest passerby

Imagine you had a cerebral aneurysm/stroke/heart attack and died in your sleep, I wonder if that'll be hard to get that image out of your family/housemates' head being the last impression they have of you - finding you sprawled out across the bed, nude.

I used to sleep naked in my school hostel too. I'll go to bed with shorts and then take them out under the blanket. My straight roommate knows it but he seems okay with it :S

Guest zhongguoren

I have had to share a room with a straight guy from China on two occasions, each time for over a week, and both times (once in Europe and once in China), my roommate slept naked, so I did the same too. One always took out his clothes from under the bed sheet (my roommate in Europe), but the other always walked around naked. Nothing happened. But it was such a nice feeling. :)

Your elder brother sleeps naked in the same room as you. He must be open-minded, I am envious. You must have been too familiar with his morning erections and ejaculations. Cool.

No big deal, he comes into the room in a towel and dries himself naked after shower all the time, I'm seeing it daily. It's been like that since young.

I used to sleep naked in my school hostel too. I'll go to bed with shorts and then take them out under the blanket. My straight roommate knows it but he seems okay with it :S

when i went overseas with a friend, i told my friend that i was gonna sleep nude. kinda like asking for permission just in case he's not comfortable with it. i think i'm too nice -_-" but yeah he's fine with it

when i went overseas with a friend, i told my friend that i was gonna sleep nude. kinda like asking for permission just in case he's not comfortable with it. i think i'm too nice -_-" but yeah he's fine with it

Haha. My roomie even joked that he should lift up the blanket and snap photos of me when i come back drunk.

But wont you feel a bit cold under the quilt if you are naked? :o

on the contrary, you'll feel warmer ... at least that's my experience and my angmo friends also advised me to do that when I was overseas.

Here in SG, the moment i step into my home, i will strip naked after i close my main door and walk around and do my stuff nude.

I sleep naked all the time. I just think it was unnecessary to wear anything unless I have to go near the windows to hang out my laundry hehehehe

No big deal, he comes into the room in a towel and dries himself naked after shower all the time, I'm seeing it daily. It's been like that since young.

Omg is he cute?? my own brother is totally not cute so I wun bother to even wan to see him naked or so ever... But a cute brother is a different story

I once woke up nude.. And the night before, i was drunk like crazy and wen i woke up i forgot i slept nude and walked out of my room to go get a cup of water i forgot that my bro brought a few of his jc frens over to study tgt and i think one of the guys face went white while staring at me.. Only then i was naked in front of that guy i rushed into the room to wear sth. Since then weneva my bro brings his frens including that guy, he would shy shy look at me then cant talk in my face wen i ask them if they wan drink stuff ahahaha.. Awesome-ness

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

• 4 months later...

I once woke up nude.. And the night before, i was drunk like crazy and wen i woke up i forgot i slept nude and walked out of my room to go get a cup of water i forgot that my bro brought a few of his jc frens over to study tgt and i think one of the guys face went white while staring at me.. Only then i was naked in front of that guy i rushed into the room to wear sth. Since then weneva my bro brings his frens including that guy, he would shy shy look at me then cant talk in my face wen i ask them if they wan drink stuff ahahaha.. Awesome-ness

Haha awesome.. I like this.. But they are all horny jc guys...

sleeping in the nude gives me a sense of freedom when i go to bed.. Sometimes my mum would come into my room and if she is lucky enough, i would have at least a boxers on..

if your mum is lucky enough????????????

never again since a mosquito bit my cock until it was so itchy during hall days.

i remember thinking whether it was an aedes mosquito

imagine dead by dengue coz a mosquito bit my cock... :blink:

Can get mosquito bite even if have pants on.. There was once or twice I was awaken by this itch in my cock that I had to scratch... When I went to the toilet to check the foreskin was swollen and red... Suspect is mosquito bite and made me unable to get to sleep..

most of the time i am nude in my room and the whole house if there is no one at home..

she did asked me before why dont i put some shorts on or something.. but somehow i think she got used to it already..

What!! Besides ur mum who else is usually in the house? U mean they see ur dick and all all the time? Omg omg haha

What!! Besides ur mum who else is usually in the house? U mean they see ur dick and all all the time? Omg omg haha

my dad and younger brother. and usually its my mum who goes into my room most of the time. but still, i will cover up if there's people at home. but when i'm alone at home i'll just drop everything off.

never again since a mosquito bit my cock until it was so itchy during hall days.

i remember thinking whether it was an aedes mosquito

imagine dead by dengue coz a mosquito bit my cock... :blink:

Lol..... :lol: now that's a good one...... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Yep almost fell of my chair reading it. Then i thought about it if you had a hard-on....the blood vesselsthere are all swollen...if the mosquito tried to suck blood....it will explode :blink:

Wahahahahaha.......

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.