Male HQ

Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)

Guest ayiamorij

Make sure to lock the door if sleeping naked. On a few naked sleep, I woke up to find the door was not locked. This few rare occasion, I always wonder if I had forgotten to lock it the night before or if someone had entered my room.  :(

I also make sure to have the blanket or clothes on 'standby' beside my bed, just in case the night turn cold. 

Make sure to lock the door if sleeping naked. On a few naked sleep, I woke up to find the door was not locked. This few rare occasion, I always wonder if I had forgotten to lock it the night before or if someone had entered my room. :(

I also make sure to have the blanket or clothes on 'standby' beside my bed, just in case the night turn cold.

Maybe someone "helped" you to sleep :P

Urn I think it would be super embarrassing just being caught naked... Even thou they had shower us since young and seen it all but it might just comes as a surprise why their grown up son still smooth down under... Lol

I only sleep topless, but with baggy shorts and no undies. Nights can be quite cold for completely nude i guess. I rmb once in NS i slept with just undies on cos of abrasions after route march, and i had my first wet dream then lol 

I will lock my door if I sleep naked... else I will always leave my door open when I sleep with bxr brief.. which I always do...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Sleeping naked is something that can be very enjoyable especially when you share the same bed with your lover.

Waking up in the morning and hugging each others' warm body under the covers is something very enjoyable and erotic.

Or when you are woken up by your lover sucking your cock that leads to a good hearty morning "exercise".

:whistle:

Edited by GachiMuchi

Isnt it disturbing?

Actually very relaxing ... If we are not having sex, my other half and I will fondle each other while going to sleep. I actually sleep naked, he just wear a t-shirt... but then we have our own place though when I was staying with my parent, I also slept naked.

Edited by allmyimages2020

Yup, my bf's ideal morning is sucking me awake and then try to make me cum! If he is very horny, in the middle of the night, too ... and  most times, I ended up fucking him.

Yes, I also love to have my dick sucked by my lover while I was sleep and to wake up with a raging hard on and followed by lots of pounding and moaning. Super turned on. Although it can be rather tiring after a session. Need to rest to recuperate lost energies.

when i stayed over with my ex that time, he din like me playing with his dick in the morning :( but i will still touch him everywhere, he's usually in shirt and shorts while im wearing only a shirt

• 8 months later...

I always sleep naked since young although my brother in the same room like to do that as much as I do.

It can be really health beneficial as you can always goggle about it.

However I hardly sleep naked in hotels or any other beds (except you know whose) - coz I'm always worried if those germs and viruses do travel up my penis through the crack.

Urinary infection is no fun, so who knows what other diseases? Is there someone to tell me otherwise? Scientifically or from your own experience?

However I hardly sleep naked in hotels or any other beds (except you know whose) - coz I'm always worried if those germs and viruses do travel up my penis through the crack.

Urinary infection is no fun, so who knows what other diseases? Is there someone to tell me otherwise? Scientifically or from your own experience?

I have been sleeping naked since I was in my teens.  When I am away, I continue to sleep naked in hotels and hostels.  Never had a problem with urinary tract infection.  Not even when I slept naked in hotels and hostels in China.

Edited by yhtang

I always sleep naked since young although my brother in the same room like to do that as much as I do.

It can be really health beneficial as you can always goggle about it.

Actually I did have urinary tract infection for sleeping naked, and on top of that, I was drinking tap water since it was considered to be clean.

It struck me suddenly with a 38 degree fever on one Friday morning.

And the place where I got the infection? Japan.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

when i stayed over with my ex that time, he din like me playing with his dick in the morning :( but i will still touch him everywhere, he's usually in shirt and shorts while im wearing only a shirt

My bf slept and feel the same way. Are we having the same bf ?

I used to fantasize about being 'raped' by a hot guy while I sleep naked. That has become a reality now that I've got my own place. Have arranged for quite a few hotties to 'sneak' in on me. 

Fun buddies who spend the night in my bed risk of getting "raped" in the middle of the night or in the morning  :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 10 months later...
Guest Amos Yee

It will be super embarrassing if ur Mum walks in to see u naked w a morning hardon!

Anything wrong?

My mum saw my naked body from baby to now....nothing wrong, she borne me...she is my mum.

I love to sleep naked. Cooling and it's so free....

Sleeping naked have a lot of benefits and advantage s.

Guest Ener

First time tried slping naked last night.. end up being damn tired now at work... Couldn't keep my hands to myself.. was fondling my hubby's the whole night, kept him awake, kept myself awake... Shitty experience... Lolz!

Guest Amos Yee

First time tried slping naked last night.. end up being damn tired now at work... Couldn't keep my hands to myself.. was fondling my hubby's the whole night, kept him awake, kept myself awake... Shitty experience... Lolz!

First time is like this....and you are not relaxed. ....

Second or third time should be better......slowly and relax yourself when you are sleeping naked.

Guest Ener

First time is like this....and you are not relaxed. ....

Second or third time should be better......slowly and relax yourself when you are sleeping naked.

Uh this sounds weird but anyways, thanks Amos. Lolz...

I will usually be nude in my room after my shower and then sleep naked every night also... So much so that I realised that I am so used to being nude that don't get hardon so easily even when I shower nude opening in the public pool... Anyone had the same experience?!

I agree. I think once you are so used to being nude alone or public, and you are very comfortable with yourself, the experience normalises. 

Love. 

Guest Guest

i used to be able to bath without closing the door, walk around nude from showers to my room, jarga the bathroom naked while my bf bath whenever he comes then walk back naked to my room because my family sleeps early but recently, a guest (female somemore) from overseas is here for long stay... hai lost my freedom and i dont even dare ask my bf come my house now cos its going to be very paiseh if she overhear us while we make out

i've been sleeping naked for years.  and dun even lock my door when i was staying with friends last time. one morning my house mate opened my door when i was still in bed and saw me naked and closed it quickly. hahaha

it's no big deal to me though.

these days i sometimes sleep with a tee on but bottomless.

i apply lotion after bath and find that it makes the bedsheets yellow after some time together with our natural body oil.

i also don't get it when people say they feel cold so they wear underwear or boxers... covering the hip area doesn't keep one warm.

covering the upper body and feet does.  

Edited by supermann

Guest SLEPTNAKED

I sleep naked since I moved to an Ang Moh country because my partner also does the same thing and it is a nice feeling to be able to hug and cuddle under the bed sheets...lol. But when he's out of town especially in winter, I wear a t-shirt and boxer. 

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Being Naked / Sleeping Naked at Home (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.