Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

On 3/2/2024 at 7:11 PM, Guest 琴为何物 said:

"East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet." True?

No.  It is not true.  We all have an East and a West.  If our center is headed North, our right hand is to the East, and the left is to the West.   And hopefully...  one of our hands always knows what the other is doing...   And here on this thread, your beautiful "East" songs meet with my "West" ones.  :) 

And here is a "West" song.  Songs don't need to have words,  the song of a bird does not have any. 

Beethoven's sonata no. 3 op 31 is a very beautiful "song without words", worth being sung by a beautiful pianist.  And this is the reason I post this video.  I have rarely encountered a very talented pianist who is also so beautiful.  ( no big belly, not bald, not wrinkled,... no big boobs etc... )

AngMoh pianist George Harliono has a gorgeous face and figure, if not a pianist he could be a model!  DON'T MISS IT! ->

Guest 唯你青山

我见众生皆草木,唯有见你是青山

Bonus Track:

愿有岁月可回首,且以你我共白头

Guest Love Is Rod Stewart

You're in my heart, you're in my soul. You'll be my breath, should I grow old.

Guest 樱花飞舞飘散时

Intro:

Cover in Mandarin:

最是人间留不住,朱颜辞镜花辞树

Guest Retro Boogie

Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Blame it on the boogie.

Guest 清明雨纷纷

Intro:

Bonus Track:

怀念的是从前,祭奠的是经年,祈祷的是当下,期待的是明天,祝愿的是永远。

On 3/6/2024 at 2:23 AM, Steve5380 said:

And here is a "West" song.  Songs don't need to have words,  the song of a bird does not have any. 

Beethoven's sonata no. 3 op 31 is a very beautiful "song without words", worth being sung by a beautiful pianist.  And this is the reason I post this video.  I have rarely encountered a very talented pianist who is also so beautiful.  ( no big belly, not bald, not wrinkled,... no big boobs etc... )

AngMoh pianist George Harliono has a gorgeous face and figure, if not a pianist he could be a model!  DON'T MISS IT! ->

Nice song

44 minutes ago, sk_2016 said:

Nice song

There are many nice songs which are not produced by the human voice.  Some of the classical romantics are famous for the singing nature of their instrumental music. Schubert is one the most famous, listen to the singing of his Impromptu op 90 No. 3, for example.  Same case with Chopin, and Mendelssohn even composed his "Songs without words".

Guest Peter Lee

sidetrack, any recommendation for singing lessons for a really bad adult singer??? Prefer to learn to sing English songs first. 

Guest Spiritual Music

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." (Beethoven)

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.