Male HQ

Sex In Lanes Near Boat Quay

Guest maninsg

Hi people,

Discover a new cruising place, in the lanes near Boat Quay and Carpenter street (near Safra) and all the lanes. i think once the guys get drunk in the pub they go behind the pubs pretend to pee (like no loo in pub...ha ha ha) and then allow u to suck and scew as well). now become a fav haunt with a lot of st guys...so anyone any more stories about the lanes near Boat Quay let us know.

Maninsg

mostly late evenings is when u get the st/ bi guys for a fast job, but in the past ive managed to take 2 st guys back to a hotel for a full job. U pass the resturants along B Quay (circular road) make eye contact esp along the very popular Malay stall (Shah Alam) a lot of horny guys in the eve 7 +

Cruising mostly gay/ bi guys is anytime of the day. Try River Walk app opp 1/7 sauna a lot of guys hang out there, some too scared to go inside sauna, some just cruising.

The Toilet at Raffles place just below UOB is the new HOT spot, but beware of some of the Dragon Uncles....can follow u around as if u super cock....know one day i reach their age but for now Uncle just accept a no as a no.

U can pick up nasty Thai/ Vitenamees boys from out side the Bata Shop on N Bridge road close to Boat Quay. Invite to get them a beer and some rough talk and its not diff. The old mall inside is cruisy too.

The walk from Esplanade to Kallang along the river is VERY Cruisy in the evenings esp on the weekend when a lot of guys hang out there. its a bit creepy as it has a mini forest but if u want it u go there for open sex. A lot of Straight Fillipana couples go there too, but they dun mind as long as u do your job n dun disturb them.

Guest Glory Hole

I need a quick blow job but not sure where to go. Nowaday all the big hole has closed down. Last time Foutune centre(Bugis) and Golden Mile used to have. Just wait and a dick will stick out from the hole for you to suck. Golden Mile are those Thai men who need a release will allow you to suck through the hole. Some thai men their cock is quite huge and very rough. They just shoot in your mouth or face.

I heard Pearl centre got old uncle sucking cock at the staircase. UOB center better dun go. security very tight, they know what you doing , all exit door got alarm, you can go in but not out, you have to walk all the way down to exist. Also got camera everywhere.

Anyone know which place got big hole, please recommend. I am not talking those small peek hole, I mean big enough to insert a dick.

Guest waistbelow

Hey, I know you can get sucked in Suntex City toilets. IT's happening in Suntec City toilet on the 2nd level opposite of the Reds Saloon or at the ground floor level toilet next to the Photo processing shop.

The cubicle go very high level open on the below and you can kneel down and put you whole waist and below for the other guy next to you to be sucked or vice versa the guy can kneel down his lower half for you to suck him. But you must check that he is one too.

Normally the signall is to move your shoe over and if he is one he will move his shoe to get intouch with your shoe then things will happen.

Enjoy the adventure then....

Hey, I know you can get sucked in Suntex City toilets. IT's happening in Suntec City toilet on the 2nd level opposite of the Reds Saloon or at the ground floor level toilet next to the Photo processing shop.

The cubicle go very high level open on the below and you can kneel down and put you whole waist and below for the other guy next to you to be sucked or vice versa the guy can kneel down his lower half for you to suck him. But you must check that he is one too.

Normally the signall is to move your shoe over and if he is one he will move his shoe to get intouch with your shoe then things will happen.

Enjoy the adventure then....

Doesn't this means that other cubicles can see both of you too?

Or the people outside?

A bit dangerous?

Yes, the toilets at Suntec are hot....but not all are convenient. The one on 2nd floor of Tower 2 is kinky during lunch and in the evening. Got bj and hj many times there myself....matured executives and young guys.

Yes, the toilets at Suntec are hot....but not all are convenient. The one on 2nd floor of Tower 2 is kinky during lunch and in the evening. Got bj and hj many times there myself....matured executives and young guys.

maybe you can be more specific with the directions to the toilet? for instances it is situated near to a WHAT shop? Thanks for sharing :clap:

The happening toilets are (1) near Towers Record...next to the Courts shop, during lunch time in Tower 2 Second Floor, and (2) think 3rd floor, above Carrefour...next to the shop selling artificial guns, swords etc.

• 4 months later...
U can pick up nasty Thai/ Vitenamees boys from out side the Bata Shop on N Bridge road close to Boat Quay. Invite to get them a beer and some rough talk and its not diff. The old mall inside is cruisy too.

Are you referring to Peninsula Plaza? I know there's a Bata shop on level 1 and level 2. But those people there are mainly Burmese, certainly not Thai. Yesterday saw one very cute Burmese guy there anyway. Hee...

Maninsg

pls share more of y9our encounters at the Boat quay lanes and carpenter street.

PL give more descriptions so we can go and try.

Is is dark in the lanes?

What is the signals used?

what is the best time and day?

As far as I know, many years ago where the 1st gay sauna named as 'Spartacus' was at South Bridge Rd, many PLUs used to hang around the area included the OCBC Headquarter at Chulia Str and all the back lanes nearby which used to be also cruising area and sex on the lanes like North Canal Rd, Canton Str and Boat Quay (long before they converted the Boat Quay into touristic attraction).

What is the latest, maybe those areas near 1-7 sauna? However I've never heard before.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

still remembered 'Spartacus', went there once coz an overseas friend requested to see the SG scene. the crowd wasnt our type, but what's really awful was the cleaniness state. the carpeted floor was so sticky that i had a feeling it was strained with cum...

end up both of us went up to the open air rooftop and chatted.

As the streets nearby, it used to be very cruisy quite some years ago.

there was once i went clubbing and supper. it was 4am in the moring and in order to save some cab fare, i decided to hang around to wait for the 1st bus back. i loitter to the back lane near 1 7 and was cruised by this 40+ man in his business attire. he told me that he worked OT to finish some project and came by to release some stress.

As it was early in the moring, there wasnt anyone in the lanes, he just unzipped me and gave a good BJ.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

So pls share more details where and how I can get sucked off or have some uninhibited fun at the area of carpenter street. Pls name the street and described which part of the street and how actions happen.

Any 1st hand experiences to share?

dear guest:

no one can tell you detailed instructions on where and how to release your load there... there isnt a step-by-step guide.

it is not a "sure-eat" place, many times i have curised without results.

so now that you have the streets name, turn on your gaydar, go for a late night walk...

ur natural instinct will kick in place soon enough, just remember to play safe.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

doea all this mean that all ann siang hill cruisers have shifted over there.... last time i visited ann siang, all back lanes and the hill are all so bright :swear: .... no more cruisers hanging around :blink:

Yeah, one night a few weeks ago, I went with a friend for a supper at Maxwell Rd Hawker Centre and on my way back, we passed by the Ann Siang areas, so quiet and nothing was happening now ... ?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Yeah, one night a few weeks ago, I went with a friend for a supper at Maxwell Rd Hawker Centre and on my way back, we passed by the Ann Siang areas, so quiet and nothing was happening now ... ?

Cruising is separately taking place all night at:

1. Telok Ayer Street (Shogun/Oso Restaurant)

2. Amoy Street

3. Surrounding alleys

do these cruising take place in cars or on foot? what time does it usually begin?

I walk past these streets quite often at night on my way home when I 'm taking the mrt, I don't notice any action going on at these places.

I thought the backlanes around the former 'Spartacus Sauna' are history, the one left which still active till now is Hong Lim Park and maybe one time was Ann Siang area, after URA did the spruce up and lighted up, all PLUs move to other darker place ...?

ya... hong lim park dead after CC upgraded :angry: and so is the favour ann siang hill where lights everywhere :swear:

Really, Hong Lim Park already dead? Never been there in the evening for many many years.

So, the matured guys had shifted to some where else? With the closure of V-Club, it would make worse, isn' it?

So any one with more info to report about the lanes.

Any particular part of the lanes is happening?

The dark lane next to the 7-Eleven is always promising; not forgetting that all the drivers outside the store is also there for a purpose besides buying parking coupons at that wee hour.

what about the swings and staircases outside RAW. Always see people hanging around there but never seen any action taking place...

Not forgetting that "hole in the wall" somewhere near the cross junction of Boon Tat Street and Stanley Street! It's quite dark and sometimes people like to go in to do their business. Also the back lanes of the shophouses just opposite the street.

Not forgetting that "hole in the wall" somewhere near the cross junction of Boon Tat Street and Stanley Street! It's quite dark and sometimes people like to go in to do their business. Also the back lanes of the shophouses just opposite the street.

Is it still happening there?

I used to go into the hole for a free BO. Quite easy. Just walk in and if there's someone inside, he will do the necessary stuff. When finished, then walk out and go home.

It's really a good relieve.

:thumb:

Guest Woohoo

weewee......so near my orpit somemore! :P:ph34r:

Wat time shd I be there? :unsure:

Wah... you made it sound as if someone's forever "on duty" there to service people. Hahaha... :lol: It's not so happening now, I think. But there're still people lingering around that area. All they're all waiting for someone to go in first before they follow suit. Hee...

where this hole :blink: cannot find leh :blink::blink:

Hahaha... I went scouting around during lunch time yesterday and found it. There's a powersubstation next to the coffee shop located at cross junction of Boon Tat Street and Stanley Street. Walk down Boon Tat past the power substation and turn into the alley beside the substation and you'll see the 'hole' (read=enterance/doorway sans door).

where this hole :blink: cannot find leh :blink::blink:

Hahaha... I went scouting around during lunch time yesterday and found it. There's a powersubstation next to the coffee shop located at cross junction of Boon Tat Street and Stanley Street. Walk down Boon Tat past the power substation and turn into the alley beside the substation and you'll see the 'hole' (read=enterance/doorway sans door).

Or make it simpler. If you're outside Tian Hock Keng, walk towards the direction of the mosque that's under renovation. Turn right at the junction just outside the mosque. The hole is on the edge of the shophouse to the right of you (in between 2 shophouses)

What is the hole for? can fit ppl?

This hole in the wall is actually the size of a conventional door, and beyond this "door" is the enclosed backyard of a shophouse, which I think is about 3m x 3m square. There's no light inside, but it's still not completely pitch dark as the backyard is roofless and the light from nearby street lights can shine in.

Oh ya, talking about the back alleys of near the 7-11, there's a particular restaurant along that stretch of shophouse of the left operates till very late, and usually there'll be people working at the kitchen (with the door directly facing the alley). So please be discreet when cruising or doing "something" there, to avoid complaints from the staff there! Hee..

Guest Guest

so how big is the space inside the hole in the wall. what time does action start? wont people see you going in and know what is happening? What about the boys in blue? Dont they know?

so how big is the space inside the hole in the wall. what time does action start? wont people see you going in and know what is happening? What about the boys in blue? Dont they know?

As I've said, it's about 3x3m square inside (rough estimation, I never really measure it before). There's no fixed timing for the action to start, because people just come and go.

Guest bleah!
Does it happen in the daytime too?

With so many str8 office workers walking around in the daytime, it's common sense that there'll not be any actions then! <_<

Guest aycee lah!
day time is definitely ot for weekdays. But Weekends ispossible as the areas is quite quiet. Any one with experience?

This place is afterall a very public place, don't think it'll be cruisy even on weekend daytime. Not forgetting that the weather can be a hinderance also. But you never know! You might meet some ppl who just came out from Raw or Shogun and is still hungry for more action, if you're damn lucky! Hee... :P

Guest Guest
Went to look for the hole in the wall earlier tonight - wah lau eh - walk round & round still no clue

Any one got better directions?

Wah lau eh! Come on lah! Boon Tat Street and Stanley Street are such short streets, it doesn't take much brain cells to find out where the junction is! Please go check the street directory! <_<

Went to look for the hole in the wall earlier tonight - wah lau eh - walk round & round still no clue

Any one got better directions?

Eh.... the building next to the hole has got this stall/ shelf or something similar on the walkway, and if you're there late at night, sometimes you'll see people sleeping on it or on the floor next to it. Hee...

• Guest locked this topic