Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Heard many horror stories of people using grab or uber services in Batam.  Some beaten by angry taxi drivers. Anyone encounter any bad experiences ? Any tips using such services ?

Was at batam last week and took up Alex's package. He was there at harbour bay to pick me up such a nice n friendly chap. He made sure i was feeling fine throughout the trip. He also provides good recommendations on where to go and buy specific items. His tantric massage was really sensual with excellent setup. He takes alot of effort and pride in the things he does. Happen to stay at harmoni hotel n went to the whirlpool area n indeed it was cruisy there. Overall a nice trip and would definately reccomend you guys to try Alex's massage and his tour package! Thank you Alex !

• 2 weeks later...

I had the privilege of getting the tantric massage by Alex during my trip to Batam on 1-4th December. he made the trip down to my room at Harris Resort and first impression of him was he is friendly and courteous. As all capricorns are, we usually are wary of meeting people for the first time but he put me to ease.

it took him about 20 mins to set up my room and turned it from drab to erotically tantric. candles and scented oil were placed in every corner and the dim lights make it seem blissful and exciting. his massage was alright to me as im more used to hard pressure due to my big body but still acceptable. plus points was how sensual the massage was with usage of feathers and a few other appliances i cannot decipher what it was but nonetheless it  was really good and 'exciting' for me. Thanks again, Alex! 

On 28/11/2017 at 5:13 PM, Guest BatamGuest said:

Seriously, majority local Malay hunks who are training in hotel gym are quite horny & easily hook up.

I have been staying at different hotels in the past year and manage to hook up all these local Malay hunks at the hotel gym, pool, or sauna. 

Normally we play in the shower facilities for awhile after the hook then proceed to my room after that for more. 

Trust me,  look around & use your radar & you can really hook up one. 

For free one right?

Guest Firsttimer
On 15/12/2017 at 7:58 PM, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

HI PEEPS, 

THIS IS DECEMBER OFFERING, 4 TO 6 HANDS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE WHICH ENDS WITH 3SOMES OR 4SOMES, CUSTOMIZING YOUR LUTS AND NOTTI FANTASY. ONLY FOR 19, 20, 21 AND 26, 27 DECEMBER. 

FOR MORE INFO PLS WHATSAPP SOONER I CAN FACILITATE DAY VISITATION PACKAGE. 

ALEX

+628980626551

3somes or 4somes?

On 15/12/2017 at 7:49 PM, Saggiboy said:

For free one right?

Dun think it's safe to pick up guys there in gym.. 90% r not for free.. Even for free later they will ask.. Maybe chn 1 and we'll to do 1 will seek same and do for free.. Just be v careful..

Edited by armed83

Yesterday went to gym at Harmoni Hotel, while showering this pervert uncle just open the door and start molesting me. 

Today went again, same uncle open the cubicle door. I had to push him out before he can come in. Then suddenly another person came in! Like wtf I had to keep push them out and they won't give up one. Keep open the damn door. 

For guys who like thrills, this is the place to go, please play with them so they won't molest me LOL :D

17 hours ago, J0Boo said:

Yesterday went to gym at Harmoni Hotel, while showering this pervert uncle just open the door and start molesting me. 

Today went again, same uncle open the cubicle door. I had to push him out before he can come in. Then suddenly another person came in! Like wtf I had to keep push them out and they won't give up one. Keep open the damn door. 

For guys who like thrills, this is the place to go, please play with them so they won't molest me LOL :D

Wow, only old uncles go there?

On 28/12/2017 at 9:31 PM, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Hi dude, 

Thanks for whatsapp me. Ok meet u soon here in Batam. Alex

Had my session with Alex on 29th. It was a wonderful experience, nice setup in the hotel room and time watching. After the massage, had a great conversation too. Thanks Alex. Will meet up soon.

On 27/12/2017 at 8:54 PM, J0Boo said:

Oh dear, your conclusn

so gd to attach there

I read the news sometimes back that there are many anti LGBT slogan in Indonesia . They catch gay people last year in jakarta for gay party. And lots of places have anti LGBT movement. LGBT is under scrutinized in that period of time.

So my advice is just be careful when having action in public place like hotel sauna, gym, etc. It is always better to be discreet if you are a gay in Indonesia. Batam is part of Indonesia.

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 12:20 AM, Guest Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Indeed, this is the first professional luxurious Man's Massage in Batam, intended for man near down town Nagoya, and can be reach from Batam Center ferry terminal as well as from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. This SPA already open and it operating hours is from 10am to 10pm. Recommended for the member here, I hope it is cruizy too....if you need more info you can contact me too. 

Regards, Alex

Hi 

anybody been to fame spa since this post ?

heard its a man only spa

based on pics and info frm google, got outdoor pool(looks like swimming pool),hot and cold pool 

i also like to know the pricing to use the facilities only. Thanks

On 12/27/2017 at 8:54 PM, J0Boo said:

Are you still going to Harmini hotel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.