Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

32 minutes ago, Justbear said:

Which ferry terminal in Batam have the less crowd? Would like to travel from Tanah Merah terminal. Any recommendations?

Depends on your destination in Batam. Batam center is fine. Less crowded on weekdays. Sekupang is so far from the city

30 minutes ago, tshaypul said:

Depends on your destination in Batam. Batam center is fine. Less crowded on weekdays. Sekupang is so far from the city

i wonder why batam got so many ferry terminal ?

recently i saw at harbourfront, got offer at $17 to 25 or below for passion card to and fro...really competition war.

Guest Someonecall
On 01/05/2017 at 11:30 AM, crayon said:

Just came back from my warmest and most enjoyable till date of my 2 nights stay at Batam. Met up with Alex and he was always early if not on time with the meetings, fetched me from the ferry terminal. Warm, friendly and sincere friend you can trust during your batam trip. Always accomdating to your needs and trying his best to fulfil them. One thing i liked abt him is he always "dedicated" to you during the hours booked. 

Although never took his massage package but i got him as driver.. driving me around to eat seafood at the cheapest price and then proceeded to some "crusing" 

Can try him if u guys go batam, not only for tours around, but also to fulfil some of your wildest fantasies. 

You sure or not? 

Never take alex for massage? 

Heard you learn tantric and B2B from famous Batam guru Alex when bros go to your home spa in CCK

Guest Frequent Visitor
1 hour ago, Guest Someonecall said:

You sure or not? 

Never take alex for massage? 

Heard you learn tantric and B2B from famous Batam guru Alex when bros go to your home spa in CCK

f you hay with small kuku bird.

Guest Someonecall
13 hours ago, Guest Frequent Visitor said:

f you hay with small kuku bird.

Maybe crayon like it small?

but anyway crayon rep also 够力!

steal married man from wife and still go batam do such things, with massage! 

Word of advice: 人在做天在看

maybe you are Christian, but karma will still find you to deliver your retribution.

sauce of info 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Batang
On 22/04/2018 at 2:59 AM, kiki4473 said:

Been too long never go Batam . Need advice ,any nice food in Batam ??? Any nice place to visit ? 

So many. You can go to alexs place. He will serve you food and bring you around for free. 

34 minutes ago, kiki4473 said:

Where is Alex’s place? I have hotel at Nagoya hotel. Normally how much tips for massage ? How about the taxi is using meter ? Any gay sauna around ?

Thank you

Alex is the guy who provides masaage and brings you around batam for free. Sensual tantric massage guy. Just let him know in advance you coming

Guest Dunno
4 hours ago, kiki4473 said:

How much the massage ? 

Dunno.. although if you are hus type i think its free massage and free sex and free bringing you around 

Guest MsiaBoy
2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

actually nothing much esp if u dont like the commercial tour activities

I did a research, there are few resort is nice. I prefer to go for relaxation 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lovestrmassage

Hi. I want to go batam with my bf for a day to get massage. Any one can recommend a str massage place with male massuers ?

For those who have stayed at 89 Hotel, anyone tried booking direct from their website? I just booked 2 days ago and they don't give me any confirmation of booking but expect me to pay 1 day's stay in advance. Has anyone encountered that before? Never experienced booking a hotel that doesn't give you black and white or booking, although I checked the email they sent me requesting for payment and the sender address seems legit.. so feeling a bit paranoid about it.. :unsure:

On 6/13/2018 at 11:01 AM, aycee said:

For those who have stayed at 89 Hotel, anyone tried booking direct from their website? I just booked 2 days ago and they don't give me any confirmation of booking but expect me to pay 1 day's stay in advance. Has anyone encountered that before? Never experienced booking a hotel that doesn't give you black and white or booking, although I checked the email they sent me requesting for payment and the sender address seems legit.. so feeling a bit paranoid about it.. :unsure:

when you come? it should be some connection problem.

try book through other website for more secure

10 hours ago, Leon7 said:

when you come? it should be some connection problem.

try book through other website for more secure

Tomorrow actually. Heh.. Well I thought booking direct from the hotel is more secure, and furthermore because it was a very last minute decision to go, many websites either do not have rooms already, or they are very much expensive, whereas rooms are still available on their website and slightly cheaper.

But anyway back to the issue of the hotel, they finally gave me a link which I just keyed in the email address that I provided during the booking and my booking details all shows up. It is rather strange why they don't let me have access to that in the first place, instead they kept assuring me that my room has been booked and all I need is to just tell them my name during check-in, and all the communication we had via email is proof of booking. How the hell do I even know if you are really a staff of the hotel in the first place?

21 hours ago, aycee said:

Tomorrow actually. Heh.. Well I thought booking direct from the hotel is more secure, and furthermore because it was a very last minute decision to go, many websites either do not have rooms already, or they are very much expensive, whereas rooms are still available on their website and slightly cheaper.

But anyway back to the issue of the hotel, they finally gave me a link which I just keyed in the email address that I provided during the booking and my booking details all shows up. It is rather strange why they don't let me have access to that in the first place, instead they kept assuring me that my room has been booked and all I need is to just tell them my name during check-in, and all the communication we had via email is proof of booking. How the hell do I even know if you are really a staff of the hotel in the first place?

maybe that get few experience with other client which book but did not pay pr not show out

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

@Tantric Sensual Msge Batam You have a hot body. May I ask if you are a tour guide first and masseur second? Or you are good a both?

Please PM me your details, I worked in Batam long time ago and stayed on the old hotels like Hotel Harmoni, Hotel 89 and the 3 Swiss Belhotel/Inn in Nagoya.

My plan is to arrive on Saturday , is Noname Café still happening? Do your recommend new bars?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, curiovan said:

the sauna is under renovation, abit quiet for the last 2 months but you can still meet some guys cruising if you are lucky

thanks for the tip curiovan :-)

This is the Harmoni Hotel in Nagoya am I right? The one near Mcdonalds?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.