Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Was at Batam for about a month (Late June to Aug), went to gym at Harmoni Hotel every weekdays, and yes the sauna is down, their repair service is very slow. You can hardly find hot guys, mostly straight uncles and lots of girls. And yes can get cruised only if you are really lucky. 

On 8/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, J0Boo said:

Was at Batam for about a month (Late June to Aug), went to gym at Harmoni Hotel every weekdays, and yes the sauna is down, their repair service is very slow. You can hardly find hot guys, mostly straight uncles and lots of girls. And yes can get cruised only if you are really lucky. 

it is less cruisy lately, i think because the sauna is down. It is cruisy around evening 6-8pm. but you have to lower your expectation, not everyone there is good looking and have slim toned body like you JOBoo :) 

many uncles and local malays.

I usually go there around 7-9pm

• 3 weeks later...

Was in Nagoya Hill Hotel over the weekend and swam in my G string between 11 - 2pm. Even walked to the bar to order a drink. So yeah they are quite friendly as long as your bits are covered.

Telegram: minion_sg

LINE ID: minion_g

Flickr ID: bare4all

• 2 weeks later...
On 4 September 2018 at 2:33 PM, yuquidam said:

Any cruisy encounter for Harris Hotel Batam Centre (just adjacent to the Batam Centre ferry point)? Once was there to visit a straight friend (with his family) and bumped into a young caucasian (late 20s) totally naked. He opened his room door to put out a room service tray of crockery as I passed by. He just smiled and went back into his room. Nice smooth lean bod. Also noticed that all the housekeepers are young and good looking dudes. No ladies housekeepers at all. And most service staff are in their early twenties.

Most of them are male and judging from their appearance, they look quite gay to me.

Once told by a friend, the hotel's manager is a gay caucasion, so it is pretty gay friendly. I didn't do any fact check regarding the manager though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest creambath boy
On 9/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, curiovan said:

The sauna at Harmony hotel is under renovation, hopefully done by next week

Anyone knows the sauna has already opend?

And Is it available for outside guests?

Guest Creambath boy
1 hour ago, curiovan said:

the sauna is reopened for more tahan a week, and Yes, it is open for non member visitor. 

U can visit any day u want

Thank you for your information. I will visit there tonight.

32 minutes ago, Guest Creambath boy said:

Thank you for your information. I will visit there tonight.

the best time to cruise around 4-7pm, but it is a mix crowd of mid 20s-30s S8 and gay, but there are also some mid age uncles. they are loud and obnoxious. 

juz don't set your expectation high. good luck mate :)

Guest Creambath boy
1 hour ago, curiovan said:

the best time to cruise around 4-7pm, but it is a mix crowd of mid 20s-30s S8 and gay, but there are also some mid age uncles. they are loud and obnoxious. 

juz don't set your expectation high. good luck mate :)

Thank you for your additional useful informations. And do you know how much is fee?

On 9/22/2018 at 9:49 AM, Guest Creambath boy said:

Thank you for your additional useful informations. And do you know how much is fee?

sorry, i was not able to reply last weekend.

how was your visit ?

i think the normal day is 60,000 rupiah, weekend and holiday is 80,000 rupiah, but i am not sure, i could be wrong

On 9/22/2018 at 6:13 PM, Whisk22 said:

Will be in Batam for 2D1N next weekend! (29-30 Oct).

Anyone there or will be heading there as well?

Plus, where are the most popular massage places?

i personally like to visit Everyday Massage, which is at Nagoya Hill Mall. There are many at Nagoya Hill Mall. 

They are family Massage Centre, meaning no hanky panky stuffs, you can also request for male masseur though they are straight guys not gay

8 hours ago, curiovan said:

i personally like to visit Everyday Massage, which is at Nagoya Hill Mall. There are many at Nagoya Hill Mall. 

They are family Massage Centre, meaning no hanky panky stuffs, you can also request for male masseur though they are straight guys not gay

Okay thanks!

17 hours ago, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Eska hotel inside Kepri Mall complex is so so. Thou it is just a walking distance to the east gate of the Mall but nothing you can get from the mall....few resto might be goo and just a few Karoke. This place a bit far from downtown Nagoya and other entertainment. And the worst is, you cannot get grab or online taxi as conventional taxi driver there will blocking that area from grab. Not so convenience. Better you stay in hotel around Nagoya and you can visit the Eska SPA at Nagoya Hill Mall. Both place may have one or two male therapist sometimes.

Enjoy your time here in Batam, Alex

Hi Alex, 

Thank you so much, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 9:51 PM, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

I went there when I was in Batam. I think you still can find the happening but just less crowded now....as I think some member or guest thought it was still under repairmen.

Alex

I see. Thanks for this. Will there be more people on a friday or a saturday? How about the timings? Wondering if you know. Haha

On 11/12/2018 at 6:48 PM, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Ah.... went there two times but it was weekday when I was in Batam. Since it opened after renovation, II am not sure about how crowded it is during weekend.

You can try 89 hotel too.......it has been several months i never been here. My last visitation to 89 was with my client from Medan but after the session he left the hotel and ask me to use it till check out time which was next day and took the deposit as part of my tips.

So I enjoy the Jacuzzi facility in the upper floor. I met a shishi Chinese school boy from SG. We were in the pool, it was just both of us after an uncle leave us to shower. I noticed he wast trying to start a conversation. Chatting with him and I could see how horny he is. He tried to get closer to me and ask if could touch my body and chest. We end the Jacuzzi bathing and went to cubical to shower. He came to my cube and asked me if he can shower together and he offered to apply soap at my back. He did it sensually over my body and made me turn on and got harder and harder. He then massaged my tool with the bathing gel. I was almost cum. He is bit chubby with nice sexy pair of white butts. He teased me a lot and I couldn't handle my self so I gave him a nice anal-rimming while shower came down from top. He was almost cum but he couldn't control his moaning so I must stop it afraid staff would caught us. We kissed a lot during last shower. I asked him where his room is but he didn't wanna tell me as he came with family. So I gave him my room number instead.

Within an hour I heard someone knocked at my door. For my surprise, he really came up to my room and gave me his wonderful smile. So we finally had lot of fun till midnight. I told him about this site but not sure if he really join in. I lost his whatsapp contact. In case, if he join in and reads this...I hope he want to contact me again thru this platform. 

Thanks for reading,

Alex

what does "shishi" mean ?

19 hours ago, synergy89 said:

thanks. kinda obvious. I was thinking of night life for locals. Since i have to fine tune my gaydar

No longer active for local nite life, Noname used to be the place to go, u can get locals and foreigners with the mixed crowd of gay and str8 ppl. 

Edited by curiovan

Actually you guys should go to “Hotel Harmoni” , the one beside McD at jodoh.

( not hotel harmoni suites and also not hotel harmoni one. Just Hotel Harmoni ) 

Eventhough the place is not crowded as before. But, there some REGULAR VISITORS AND SOME MEMBERS STILL GO THERE  and SOME OF THEM ARE “PLU” .

AND ALSO IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU CAN FIND STR8 MEN WHO ENJOY GAY SEX!!!!  

Even there is a person almost everyday is going there for hunting mature men (over 30 yrs old ).

Hunting Time :

Around 5/6 pm until 8 pm ( indonesia time )

start from 7pm most regular visitor or member who come there for gym are start to leave. 

before 5 pm no need to come, no one at there.

But most of them ( including me ) are prefer or like  mature men ( over 30 yrs old ) 

most of them don’t like Young blood / twink

For those who like to hunting PLU at mall

You can try go to Nagoya Hill Mall.

( For me , this mall is the right place for hunting PLUv) 

Use you gayradar because at every floor’s toilet (especially the one at LG floor ) everyday you can find PLU . There are many types such as indonesian, chinese old, twick etc

all you can find PLU.

Information from :

Johnston

A gay men who lives at Batam.

Edited by Johnston

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.