Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest DevilBed

I am interested on these guys .. Actually I want them to screw my wife while I watch ! Do they go to rooms ? Where else can I find these people .. I am bi- sexual

Guest DevilBed

I am interested on these guys .. Actually I want them to screw my wife while I watch ! Do they go to rooms ? Where else can I find these people .. I am bi- sexual

Guest Chinese boy

Or u only interested in 3P together with ur wife??? U at Batam?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chinese boy

Lets from a small group - Bi's having good clean fun !

I have promotion vouchers /// get in touch if keen. PM me.

Cheers/ Peter

Will be going on 18-20 July. Should be staying at iHotel...

I am bi... YEAH...

Guest Chinese boy

Cool !!!

Will try to gather some guys and be there same day.

I have 3 groupon vouchers 2D1N + seafood treat + 1hr massage + hotel

- Price @60 SGD ( T&C / Two to travel - One go with me and need another pair )

Anyne keen ?

Cheers/

Oh, I've changed my schedule. Will be there from 13-15 July...

Guest Jaydan

this is the gay massage boy at SARI JAYA HOTEL BATAM named Adit +62853 6338 6748. The massage place called Marron Massage House. Actually over there the have rafly around 6 or 7 guys. an Extra service during massage they only charge SGD 30-40. Is really worth it. You may try it.You can request the boy called Rizal, Rafa or Adit. they're AWESOME.

Guest Shy_shy

Harbour Bay is the nearest one in town, however,

a two day one night trip relax holiday trip to Batam

3 sep 2011 till 4 Sep 2011

Sat till sun

Interested just book the same

stay planet holiday hotel residence --- http://asiatravel.com/en-us/hotels/indonesia/batam/planet_holiday_hotel_residence/index.html

cost per night $88 per night

take boat at wave master horbourfront [ 62720501 ] 940 am ( 3 sep 2011 ) to batam ( harbour bay ) [ 4 sep 2011 1300 ] -- $48 two way per person

Berlian ferries counter / Wave Master

Harbourfront Centre

1 Maritime Square #03-39/40,

Singapore 099253

tei 62720501

hotel ----

Blue Horizon Fitness Clubs

Blue Horizon Fitness Clubs Finding your center of health in the city is easy. A comprehensive health and fitness club offering a wide range of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities including a swimming pool, whirlpool, aerobics room with experienced trainers, sauna and steam rooms.

Sky Lounge and Restaurant

Sky Lounge and Restaurant Offering a breathtaking view of Batam island, this restaurant in the 21st floor offers a great dining experience with live band performances. The Sky Lounge and Restaurant is open daily until 2am

go there relax of mind ( get away for a short holiday ) shopping , relax , massages

Guest Chinese boy

have their Pics ?

I tried the massage. Call Adit into my hotel room for massage. Only Rp200k. After the massage, he tried to f**k me, but I rejected. Afraid of STD. But we did kiss... So I'm damn worried now. Is it normal they have sex with clients even we never request??

He told me, he is bisexual...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LookingMassage@Batam

Asia...hotel...

Behind lucky plaza... Nagoya

Mostly are gays... But only budget hotel.. About 30$ per nite. the FO are realy friendly... But not sure if they are Gay also... Can approach them if u want.

good Day dimpboy, when u say mostly are gays mean the hotel? or the hotel also provide massage?

I remember read somewhere 3 weeks ago, someone sharing a massage place located at a hotel name, the massaeur let u happy ending the session

But cant find it anywhere anymore, deleted?

Anyone know? so it is in Batam somewhere in hotel area, non exclusive g massage place, but masseur can be choosen (male/female), and they will make you happily leaving Batam without need to worry big whole in wallet

Hi Chinese Boy / Jaydan,

Is the massage place Maroon Massage House located inside Sari Jaya Hotel Batam? Is it correct to take the ferry from HarbourFront to Batam....? Appreciate if you could furbish more information, so that can plan a weekends getaway sometime and would love to try the massage! My email - subkc@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Guest arynfn

Hi Guys.. There will be a small group (Min 6 Guys) (20 - 30 YO) (Average Looking Guys) arranged in 4 stars Hotel at Batam this Sunday.

Anyone interested? Fee just $SG 20 / Pax. All in (Hotel, Condoms, Gel, Gay's Movie)

Please reply to this thread if you are in, next step will get all details from there....

Let makes our life FUN!!

Cheerios smile.gif

I regularly go to Batam. I never have any problem meeting guys for fun and have made good friendships with some of the guys I've met. If you're a bit of a size queen, then try to go for Batak guys as many are well hung (but not all).

Check out Gayromeo/Planetromeo for available guys. I have a good friend I met through there who does a great massage followed by one of the happiest endings I've ever had!

Batam is really a melting pot for many, many gay guys from all over Sumatra. I'm sure you can find one to suit your tastes there! Brush up on your Malay as many don't speak much English at all!

NB....remember to play safe as the rate of HIV in Batam is skyrocketing over past couple of years!

Edited by thick.white

• 2 weeks later...
who going batam on 8 oct till 9 oct sat till sun

I have never been there for the past 20 years...

Wonder how's life there?

Really not interested in the very "gay" thing discussed here.. just want a place to relax and unwind...

Any particular places to recommend and please, include the budget too.

Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.