Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest batam holiday

I have never been there for the past 20 years...

Wonder how's life there?

Really not interested in the very "gay" thing discussed here.. just want a place to relax and unwind...

Any particular places to recommend and please, include the budget too.

Thanks.

saw from the above got people take boat at

Berlian ferries counter / Wave Master [ $48 two way ]

Harbourfront Centre

1 Maritime Square #03-39/40,

Singapore 099253

tei 62720501

stay planet holiday hotel residence SGD 88.00 per night or Pacific Palace Hotel SGD 75.00 per nigth

Guest batam holiday

I have never been there for the past 20 years...

Wonder how's life there?

Really not interested in the very "gay" thing discussed here.. just want a place to relax and unwind...

Any particular places to recommend and please, include the budget too.

Thanks.

saw from the above got people take boat at

Berlian ferries counter / Wave Master [ $48 two way ]

Harbourfront Centre

1 Maritime Square #03-39/40,

Singapore 099253

tei 62720501

stay planet holiday hotel residence SGD 88.00 per night or Pacific Palace Hotel SGD 75.00 per nigth

juz cam back from Batam.

Stayed at Novotel.

Forget the gay scene ... totally non existent.

Went to the Spa Secret at Nagoya Hill for a 2.5hrs spa treatment package by male masseur. Very very good.

If you need to find someone or moneyboy, try chatting up with the receptionist at the hotel if he u feel he is broken wristed. For me, i engaged my hotel chauffeur to drive me around as I felt safer with someone from the hotel to follow me around. He went to contact his friends who brought in a few boys for me to pick and choose for the night.

Rates are up to u to negotiate. Still I find affordable and the boys are interestingly not as mercenary as those u find from China (back in Singapore). And they really go thru the extra mile to make u a happy man lol.

juz cam back from Batam.

Stayed at Novotel.

Forget the gay scene ... totally non existent.

Went to the Spa Secret at Nagoya Hill for a 2.5hrs spa treatment package by male masseur. Very very good.

If you need to find someone or moneyboy, try chatting up with the receptionist at the hotel if he u feel he is broken wristed. For me, i engaged my hotel chauffeur to drive me around as I felt safer with someone from the hotel to follow me around. He went to contact his friends who brought in a few boys for me to pick and choose for the night.

Rates are up to u to negotiate. Still I find affordable and the boys are interestingly not as mercenary as those u find from China (back in Singapore). And they really go thru the extra mile to make u a happy man lol.

Do you have the contact of the chauffeur?

Guest relax holiday

Berlian ferries counter / Wave Master Harbourfront Centre 1 Maritime Square #03-39/40, 62720501 1030 am 8 oct sat stay Pacific Palace Hotel http://pacificpalacehotel.com/ - http://www.agoda.com...lace_hotel.html - http://asiatravel.co...otel/index.html - reach hourbor bay batam will walk around there for shopping first before go hotel then swim and spa maybe at night go seafood

BODY & SOUL 4 HOURS Rp 450 000,- Ritual : Foot Bath 30mins Foot Refelexology 60mins Ear Candling 30mins Full Body Massage 60mins Body Scrub 30mins Milk Bath 30mins

anyone going to batam on 8 oct till 9 oct 2011 sat till sun just for relax going to stay Pacific Palace Hotel http://asiatravel.co...otel/index.html near harbour bay pier batam

I'm going too. Can chit chat during the journey.

Berlian ferries counter / Wave Master Harbourfront Centre 1 Maritime Square #03-39/40, 62720501 1030 am 8 oct sat stay Pacific Palace Hotel http://pacificpalacehotel.com/ - http://www.agoda.com...lace_hotel.html - http://asiatravel.co...otel/index.html - reach hourbor bay batam will walk around there for shopping first before go hotel then swim and spa maybe at night go seafood

BODY & SOUL 4 HOURS Rp 450 000,- Ritual : Foot Bath 30mins Foot Refelexology 60mins Ear Candling 30mins Full Body Massage 60mins Body Scrub 30mins Milk Bath 30mins

index.php?showuser=7868

How much money did you pay usually?

usually i don have to cruise around. i go with my friend and sometime i just take his friend. i just ask him whether he want to go hotel with me. he know wat i mean and wat i want. i don really worry if he gay or not. take and eat la. usually i don pay them too much, only rp200k. but need to buy makan for them.

as for hotel i have my own regular hotel ( grand palace, hotel bali, hotel standard). only average. i not choosy about hotel just can sleep and kongkek, rate is about rp 80k to 160k. normally i go there once a month. can sms me if u r keen eight one six two zero wight three five. good luck

• 3 weeks later...

What is your friend's friend type?

When u going again?

usually i don have to cruise around. i go with my friend and sometime i just take his friend. i just ask him whether he want to go hotel with me. he know wat i mean and wat i want. i don really worry if he gay or not. take and eat la. usually i don pay them too much, only rp200k. but need to buy makan for them.

as for hotel i have my own regular hotel ( grand palace, hotel bali, hotel standard). only average. i not choosy about hotel just can sleep and kongkek, rate is about rp 80k to 160k. normally i go there once a month. can sms me if u r keen eight one six two zero wight three five. good luck

Edited by wind

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asian boy

Hello! I'll be going to batam on december 21-23. Might be staying in Goodway Hotel. Is anybody going there? And I always go to the Sports Massage Centre near Goodway Hotel. Have tried to seduce one of the masseurs but is either they arent gay or it is very strict there. Anyone had experience in Sports massage centre?

Hi there.. I'm a new comer at Batam, move from Jakarta.. Wanna be friend? I'm chinese 25 176 69 2685AC98(BB) for chit chat. Thx Mite,

Hi will be in Batam 23 to 25 Dec like to meet up . your contact nos

Guest harrywei

have you all known about hotel harmoni? some of my fren tell me that in their fitness centre got a lot of PLU, maybe next time u come to batam can stay there who knows you can make frens there...

Where's the place to catch a ferry go BATAM Island?? How much the ticket cost?? Any attraction over there?? What about Bintan island if compare with batam??

you can take ferry from harbourfront. The two-way ticket cost around $40-$48 dollar depending on what ferry you take.

Where's the place to catch a ferry go BATAM Island?? How much the ticket cost?? Any attraction over there?? What about Bintan island if compare with batam??

for me i prefer to go to batam then other places in indonesia. it near and easy to reach. most important is the guy there ar nice compare to other places although some are money boy i don mind cos i can enjoy.

Guest newbies

Hello! I'll be going to batam on december 21-23. Might be staying in Goodway Hotel. Is anybody going there? And I always go to the Sports Massage Centre near Goodway Hotel. Have tried to seduce one of the masseurs but is either they arent gay or it is very strict there. Anyone had experience in Sports massage centre?

Hi there, I am a new coming here...Sports Massage is not gay massage and they are very strict...I go there just for relax

Guest asianboy
Hi there, I am a new coming here...Sports Massage is not gay massage and they are very strict...I go there just for relax

Hey, so which massage centre have you been to? Had any experience before?

Guest Newbies

Nop, but I think one of our friends mentioned the "secret massage" near Nagoya Hill....Most of services in Batam is calling massage. You can call them to your room for any services that we requested.....you can find them in the newspaper...

any contact?? I'm in Batam..

Too bad just read this

went to maroon massage got the guy to strip for the massage and had fun with him no sex. Can book them to the room as well. Nagoya hill just go to the toilets can pick up guys but not all good looking. Met 1 and went to a quiet place for him to suck me. Seems they like indian cocks

Is it safe there?

Safe u mean toilet or massage. As mention in previous discussions there is a lot of opportunity in batam depends what you like.

Also met one of Christopher saloon massage guy in Batam Centre Mega mall. He suck me off in the toilet outside the ferry terminal.

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.