Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

On 3/15/2017 at 8:54 PM, Benny Starter said:

Soliciting for your suggestions where to stay in batam this Friday night until Sunday morning. preferrably a cruisy place. 

What ur cruisy place means?

any preferer?

i can suggest u,,,

i am local chin batam

Guest johnsonklt

I am planning to go Batam to relax & destress 

sometime in May.    Anyone can advice where to 

get a gay guide with car.  hopefully can hv massage 

& fun with him.    Planing to stay for 2Nite.      

tks

On 1/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, suckmeoff1985 said:

I actually had Alex for his tantric services. He's the nicest therapist I've known. I'm not sure why the bad review on this site. I was cautious but he assured me he's nothing like what was said online. True enough and he made the session enjoyable. I was so relaxed and the effort he made to make me feel good was commendable. I hope my good review on him would put this to an end.

Have tried his service too. He is a very nice person. Like his hairy muscle body. The ambience he set up with candles and essential oil was very comfortable. Enjoyed the session so much. Very sensual. :D

9 hours ago, Cruise Sinchan said:

Have tried his service too. He is a very nice person. Like his hairy muscle body. The ambience he set up with candles and essential oil was very comfortable. Enjoyed the session so much. Very sensual. :D

Good one buddy. Yes, he is great at what he does huh? :)  He's far from a shady character but the nicest therapist/friend in Batam.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2017 at 6:16 PM, Guest Tarun said:

Hi 

i am young college student coming to Batam on 16th and 17th April.

any suggestions for hot fun? massage? sauna?

let me know

batam no sauna like singapore

mostly are massage from outcall or incall

wanna know more. can txt me in message

Guest Tantric Sensual Msge Batam

Hi All,

I am Alex here, I am providing Genuine Tantric Sensual Massage in Batam for guys who wanna come for relaxation, sightseeing and fun.

I offer some packages:

1. A DAY VISITATION: TRANSPORT + 3 HOURS CITY TOUR + FREE LUNCH AT SEAFOOD BY THE SEA + HOURLY HOTEL + 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) = HAVE FUN IN BATAM  ------ ONLY WITH $200/PERSON

Note: I will fetch you at any ferry terminal

2. OVERNITE STAY FOR 2 GUYS: TRANSPORT + 8 HOURS CITY TOUR + VISITING BARELANG BRIDGES + FUN CAR RIDE + NIGHT CLUBBING + FREE LUNCH AT SEAFOOD BY THE SEA + FULL DAY HOTEL (2PM TO 11AM NEXT DAY) + 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE FOR EACH (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) = HAVE FUN IN BATAM  ------ ONLY WITH $350/PERSON

3. JUST AN OUT CALL MASSAGE TO YOUR HOTEL IN BATAM: 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) -------ONLY WITH $110

ROMANTIC, SENSATIONAL, SENSUAL, FULL OF FANTASY, RELAXING, ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF SENSATIONAL TOUCHING FROM A TANTRIC SPECIALS IN BATAM

Motto:
Your Satisfaction Is My Desire: An Integrated Body Massage Service(s) Which Is Creative and Innovative for The Highest Pleasurable Achievement

Regards,

Alex

email: massage4enjoyment@gmail.com SMS/Whatsapp: +628980626551

Thanks for some reviews from:

On 3/21/2017 at 11:38 PM, Cruise Sinchan said:

And from:

On 1/3/2017 at 4:51 PM, suckmeoff1985 said:

I actually had Alex for his tantric services. He's the nicest therapist I've known. I'm not sure why the bad review on this site. I was cautious but he assured me he's nothing like what was said online. True enough and he made the session enjoyable. I was so relaxed and the effort he made to make me feel good was commendable. I hope my good review on him would put this to an end.

On 4/18/2017 at 11:17 AM, crayon said:

Wanna go Batam on 29apr to 30apr or 1may. 

Looking for a driver for touring seafood, massage scenery :D

Hi Crayon,

You can hit me at: massage4enjoyment@gmail.com I will share you my Whatsapp or wechat...thanks. Alex

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Visitor
16 hours ago, Kesy said:

I'm heading to batam on 4 & 5th may 17 

anyone can recommend some good places to cruise or good plu massager

Go to planet Hollywood at jodoh area.

Hi All,

I am Alex here, I am providing Genuine Tantric Sensual Massage in Batam for guys who wanna come for relaxation, sightseeing and fun.

I offer some packages:

1. A DAY VISITATION: TRANSPORT + 3 HOURS CITY TOUR + FREE LUNCH AT SEAFOOD BY THE SEA + HOURLY HOTEL + 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) = HAVE FUN IN BATAM  ------ ONLY WITH $200/PERSON

Note: I will fetch you at any ferry terminal

2. OVERNITE STAY FOR 2 GUYS: TRANSPORT + 8 HOURS CITY TOUR + VISITING BARELANG BRIDGES + FUN CAR RIDE + NIGHT CLUBBING + FREE LUNCH AT SEAFOOD BY THE SEA + FULL DAY HOTEL (2PM TO 11AM NEXT DAY) + 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE FOR EACH (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) = HAVE FUN IN BATAM  ------ ONLY WITH $350/PERSON

3. JUST AN OUT CALL MASSAGE TO YOUR HOTEL IN BATAM: 3 HOURS SENSUAL TANTRIC MASSAGE (LINGAM AND PROSTATE MASSAGE) -------ONLY WITH $110

ROMANTIC, SENSATIONAL, SENSUAL, FULL OF FANTASY, RELAXING, ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF SENSATIONAL TOUCHING FROM A TANTRIC SPECIALS IN BATAM

Motto:
Your Satisfaction Is My Desire: An Integrated Body Massage Service(s) Which Is Creative and Innovative for The Highest Pleasurable Achievement

Regards,

Alex

Guest Senior David
On 5/1/2017 at 11:30 AM, crayon said:

Just came back from my warmest and most enjoyable till date of my 2 nights stay at Batam. Met up with Alex and he was always early if not on time with the meetings, fetched me from the ferry terminal. Warm, friendly and sincere friend you can trust during your batam trip. Always accomdating to your needs and trying his best to fulfil them. One thing i liked abt him is he always "dedicated" to you during the hours booked. 

Although never took his massage package but i got him as driver.. driving me around to eat seafood at the cheapest price and then proceeded to some "crusing" 

Can try him if u guys go batam, not only for tours around, but also to fulfil some of your wildest fantasies. 

Hi Crayon, how much did you pay him for a tour guide cum driver?

Hi guys, (member and visitor)

Thanks for your queries of my services for both the massage as well as the transport and tour guide.

I am always happy to help you.

Motto:

Regards,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

anyone been to Montigo Batam recently?

any recommendation of gay places and/or male massage in or around the area? 

might be going but accompanying some straight friends so checking what options available when we are not in group activities and am on my own

thanks

Hi Greemph78,

How are you? Hope you are doing great.

Montigo is a huge resort located far a way from downtown like almost 25km away. You need 20 to 25 minutes to reach the nearest crowded of people. That is the nice resort I ever visited in Batam, thou we have lots of resort here, to serve some of my gay client there when they enjoy their party gay+girls.

Batam has no place for gay massage specifically, but you may find lots of outcall here, including me, the only Tantric sensual masseur+Lingam massage. let me know the exact time due to the high occupancy session I have. Do let me know in advance so I can prepare a slot and transport to fetch you from Montigo and drop you back. Contact me in my email: massage4enjoyment@gmail.com or my whatsapp: +62 898 0626 551

Cheer,

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Bbatok,

Let me know if you need land transport, Genuine Sensual Tantric Hot Oil massage.

Whatsapp: +62 898 0626 551 (Alex)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 3:26 PM, onlymen4me said:

Going to Batam on 8 Aug. Staying at Harmoni Hotel. Anyone keen to meet.

Hi..... am available on August 8th, let me know, in case you need land transport I can make it for you. Alex (+62 8980626551) Whatsapp me.

First time in Batam! Took Sindo ferry from Harbourfront. Stayed at Harris Hotel nearby Batam Centre ferry terminal. Checking out today. Seems like a new hotel. Nice spacious room all by myself while my sis and mum in the other room. Costs 60sgd/night. Stayed at lv4. Strong free wifi..but not fast enough to attach photos to this post haha. Super happy with the room except the sink was leaking a bit whenever u use the tap.

I did not do any research on what to do at Batam since im only here for 1 night. Took a 80k idr cab to Nagoya Hill mall from Batam centre ferry terminal. Walked around and ate. Food is definitely cheaper compared to sg and tasty too. Going back to Harris hotel costs 70k. Then went to Mega mall which is walking distance away for dinner. The mall is new and less people maybe because it's friday. Checking out at 12 later.

IMG_5497.JPG

Edited by singapore83

• 2 weeks later...

Had a massage from Alex yesterday. I must say that after reading all the reviews here, I was not sure what to expect exactly but decided to take the risk and to make my own conclusions. I'm super glad I did: it was a fantastic tantric massage, extremely sensual and perfect customer service. The room is first prepared to create the right ambiance and then the massage starts. Thanks so much Alex. I was your "Mon 04th, 2pm customer". I had such a wonderful 3 hours, I really have no words to express how I satisfied I was yesterday afternoon. 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:41 PM, Je3 said:

Had a massage from Alex yesterday. I must say that after reading all the reviews here, I was not sure what to expect exactly but decided to take the risk and to make my own conclusions. I'm super glad I did: it was a fantastic tantric massage, extremely sensual and perfect customer service. The room is first prepared to create the right ambiance and then the massage starts. Thanks so much Alex. I was your "Mon 04th, 2pm customer". I had such a wonderful 3 hours, I really have no words to express how I satisfied I was yesterday afternoon. 

Hi Je3,

Thank you so much for your comment as well as trust you gave to me.  I am happy to know you and expecting for your next coming getaway here in Batam.

Regards,

Alex

Whatsapp: +62 898 0626 551

massage4enjoyment@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 4:57 PM, Cruiseboy said:

Hi, Alex here. Send me your email and I will get to you with my pic or just whatsapp me but please tell me that you are from BW so I may know. I cant send you all face pic but body and half face will be still OK for me.

I am wating to hearing from you.

Alex

+62 8980626551 (WA)

massage4enjoyment@gmail.com

On 9/20/2017 at 2:35 PM, chubby79 said:

Any recommendations for batam massage? Gay friendly. Clean. As I never been there for quite some time. 

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

Alex here, I a m ready to help you. You can check some testimony from some of my fellow gay friend here who ever enjoy the warmest of my service when they are here in Batam. Let me know a bit in advance so I can help you in a better way. Just tell me what you need from me:

Land transport, Hotel, Tantric massage, Fun, Sightseeing, and all things you need your your wonderful getaway here. You deserve to experience it and I am willing to help you to get it.

Alex

+62 8980626551 (WA)

Only for Serious Client!

The Legacy of the Ancient Sensual Tantra massage! The ONLY ONE in TOWN

Authentic & Genuine Sensual Tantric SPA & Hot Oil Massage Services (Totally Relax)

Includes, Lingam Massage + B2B + Sensual Full Body at Man's Hot Spots Areas + Sensual and Gentle Prostate Massage + Sensual Bathing

Come and Experience it with me!

3 hours ago, Guest Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Hi,

Alex here, I a m ready to help you. You can check some testimony from some of my fellow gay friend here who ever enjoy the warmest of my service when they are here in Batam. Let me know a bit in advance so I can help you in a better way. Just tell me what you need from me:

Land transport, Hotel, Tantric massage, Fun, Sightseeing, and all things you need your your wonderful getaway here. You deserve to experience it and I am willing to help you to get it.

Alex

+62 8980626551 (WA)

Only for Serious Client!

The Legacy of the Ancient Sensual Tantra massage! The ONLY ONE in TOWN

Authentic & Genuine Sensual Tantric SPA & Hot Oil Massage Services (Totally Relax)

Includes, Lingam Massage + B2B + Sensual Full Body at Man's Hot Spots Areas + Sensual and Gentle Prostate Massage + Sensual Bathing

Come and Experience it with me!

Thank you. Will pm you soon

On 9/23/2017 at 9:53 AM, Guest Guest 1990 said:

There is a new Men's spa in Batam called Fame, has anyone tried that yet?

Indeed, this is the first professional luxurious Man's Massage in Batam, intended for man near down town Nagoya, and can be reach from Batam Center ferry terminal as well as from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. This SPA already open and it operating hours is from 10am to 10pm. Recommended for the member here, I hope it is cruizy too....if you need more info you can contact me too. 

Regards, Alex

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.