Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

On 29/09/2017 at 11:23 AM, mlywez said:

Hi i will be in Batam from 4th Oct evening till Sat 7th and staying at Hotel 89. Need some tips and recommendations places for massage/seafood and other activities there.  Thanks in advance!

Any recommendations especially from the locals there? Looking for nice long massage sessions. Can host in my hotel rooms too.

14 hours ago, Looksee82 said:

i think i like Batam now after my recent trip (first time) 2 weeks ago..

Stayed in a cheap hotel but clean and good service. Went to ESKA massage. It's a chain massage brand.. very good and cheap.. family friendly -_- 

I wanna go again.. 

Is the male masseur available in ESKA ? I hardly find massage places in batam where the massage is done by male for family type of massage. Mostly massage done by female masseur and foot reflexology is done by  both male/female

Guest Tantric Sensual Msge Batam

MANZU, yes a great place. But not so many guy masseur now. I concern on some massage parlor here and like to come, visit, interview, and give a try. I like to see how those guys conduct the massage. Let me know if you need any info.

Guest Tianshi
On 9/29/2017 at 10:23 AM, mlywez said:

Hi i will be in Batam from 4th Oct evening till Sat 7th and staying at Hotel 89. Need some tips and recommendations places for massage/seafood and other activities there.  Thanks in advance!

Best massage in town always be at sport massage nagoya as recommendations from my friend. And i only go there.

seafood, love seafood batam centre would be oke because 933 golden prawn is way more expensive now.

other activities? Snorkling maybe try search snorkling pulau petong, if im not wrong.

seaforest adventure nuvasa bay at palm spring golf is also oke..

3 minutes ago, FreddyFinger said:

Hey. Im here in Batam. Nagoya

You need my help. Genune Sensual Tantric Hot Oil massage, the only one in Town, 24/7, wide island service to all hotels and apartment.

Alex (WA: +628980602551)

On 10/6/2017 at 10:06 AM, mlywez said:

Anyone to meet this morning

Hi......I hope you do enjoy your long getaway here in Batam.

Dear All,

I am coming to Singapore (next week) from 15 to 18 October. In case you guys need my service:

• Genuine 3 Hours Sensual and Intimate Tantric/Tantra Hot Oil Massage (include Fully Sensual Body Hot Oil, B2B massage, Lingam, Butt+Prostate massage+Sensual Bathing) $110
  • Traditional Javanese Full Body + Butt Massage $45/hours
  • Special Edition Body Sensual Body Feather and Finger Tingling + Butt Oil & Prostate massage in 90 minutes $75

I will be in a hotel around China Town.

Let me know for advance booking, available from 10am to 11pm.

Alex

+62 898 0626 551

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, slayer2050 said:

Going to batam on 11-12 nov, gonna stay at harmoni hotel .. any good food recommendation? 

Vanilla Hotel. BBQ Buffet with free flow of coke or beer at RP 120,000.

Located on the roof top of the hotel, 7th floor.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

2 minutes ago, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Yes. That's true but so sorry to say IT was just for launching promotion which was from early January 2017 to March 2017.

We can find something else. Alex

I was there in May, this year, and still got the free flow of beer.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

2 hours ago, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Yes. As always, I am not a member but I do walk in for swim and sauna....last week I saw two guys kneeling and giving BJ to a local muscular guy in the sauna around 5pm. And still saw potential on weekend but I was so tire that I can help him for massage as we get to know and I offer him my business card but then I must go home to take rest.

Wow.. that’s very open!

• 2 weeks later...

just back from batam trip! Haha

stayed at the harmoni hotel, the hotel looks pretty aged and certainly needs some maintainance **the whirlpool is not functioning, steam room is a bit smelly :(..

Despite of the aged look, The room is pretty comfy though.. do request to stay higher floor as there is a night club operating daily at ground floors  which open till pretty late .. 

had engaged Alex as our tour guide, a very friendly chap n brought us to try a lot of good local foods which made the trip a foodtastic one :D  

Tried his massage as well, a pretty interesting experience :) 

@kiki4473.. I never go shopping at all ... only focus on food n massage.. piggy me 

On 11/21/2017 at 9:04 PM, sunbin said:

Dear All,

Any suggestions of the free&easy tour package?

Normally how you go to the hotel for the ferry?

hi

depend which hotel u booked.

but for easy way u should book harris hotel and infront of hotel is mega mall

which just beside the batam center terminal.

if you go to habour bay one.

u can book swissbell hotel.

easy for food you can book i hotel at nagoya district.

Guest BatamGuest
On 15/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, minami said:

was at harmoni, the one at Jodoh. went to the spa on friday. nothing happened. saturday was great. met with a local. nice dick. lol. hope to be back soon.

Seriously, majority local Malay hunks who are training in hotel gym are quite horny & easily hook up.

I have been staying at different hotels in the past year and manage to hook up all these local Malay hunks at the hotel gym, pool, or sauna. 

Normally we play in the shower facilities for awhile after the hook then proceed to my room after that for more. 

Trust me,  look around & use your radar & you can really hook up one. 

27 minutes ago, Guest BatamGuest said:

Seriously, majority local Malay hunks who are training in hotel gym are quite horny & easily hook up.

I have been staying at different hotels in the past year and manage to hook up all these local Malay hunks at the hotel gym, pool, or sauna. 

Normally we play in the shower facilities for awhile after the hook then proceed to my room after that for more. 

Trust me,  look around & use your radar & you can really hook up one. 

Gotta bring workout attire then huh?

37 minutes ago, suckmeoff1985 said:

Gotta bring workout attire then huh?

A pair of training shorts & singlet will be good enough & of course wear along your pair of shoes when you are travelling there. Put a pair of slipper in your bag so that you can change it when not using gym. 

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.