Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest dazzled

Was in Batam yesterday. Was clueless where gay activities are concerned but while walking around Nagoya Hill Mall my gaydar detected some gays walking around. There are some massage parlours surrounding the outside of the mall but do not know if any are gay friendly. There was also one on the 3rd floor of the Batam Centre which was manned by guys but did not ry as it was time for my departure. Anyone who is familiar, please share. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone here has experience of spa in Batam or Bintan ? Any gay friendly ones there?

Will appreciate if anyone can share. Thks !

no gay massage parlor in batam, but you can ask for male therapist if available. Many msg center near nagoya hill has them, mostly straight.

You could also check for local newspaper batam post, there is one column dedicated for msg, the last 3 ads are normally for gay, only outcall though, expect to pay 100k - 200k forauch msg.

You can always ask for male therapist. Don't be shy, it's acceptable since they are supposed to be stronger.

Many places around Nagoya Hill Mall have male therapist, cost around 12-15 SGD for 1.5 hours.

Places around Batam Center or BCS Mall are slightly cheaper, around 9-12 SGD, but of course it's insignificant :).

There is one place on 3rd floor of Mega Mall (linked to batam center ferry terminal) named Grand Odiseus Spa, have very nice room with attached bathroom or bathtub, cost about 40 SGD for 1.5 hours, unfortunately the therapists are less skilled than other places so it's not worth the price.

I would recommend Nagoya Hill since they are many massage centers around and many have male therapist.

Manhood therapy is called "Kinasih" Treatment there, not sure if male therapist is available for such treatment.

Most male therapist in Batam have small/slim build and (below) average looking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was in Batam yesterday. Was clueless where gay activities are concerned but while walking around Nagoya Hill Mall my gaydar detected some gays walking around. There are some massage parlours surrounding the outside of the mall but do not know if any are gay friendly. There was also one on the 3rd floor of the Batam Centre which was manned by guys but did not ry as it was time for my departure. Anyone who is familiar, please share. Thanks.

in fact in batam, all shopping centre of even at eating places like oki harbour u still can get gay or boy. the only thing is u have to pay them some money. that wat i do when i go there. as time goes by u will keep 1 or 2 good boys or people there will know wat u r looking for. but they never disturb u

in fact in batam, all shopping centre of even at eating places like oki harbour u still can get gay or boy. the only thing is u have to pay them some money. that wat i do when i go there. as time goes by u will keep 1 or 2 good boys or people there will know wat u r looking for. but they never disturb u

Other than shopping malls is there any places or specific places that they operate?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lan Jiao

hi, any1 can tell me where to find stock/beefy mature man in batam, thinking of going by boat one of these days :D

Hey you Moron, no need to go batam lah.

If stocky hairy creature is what you lust for, there are lots of orang utans in mandai zoo ! hahah...

Guest zookeeper

Hey you Moron, no need to go batam lah.

If stocky hairy creature is what you lust for, there are lots of orang utans in mandai zoo ! hahah...

but the orang utans are in their cage. cannot reach :lol: :lol:

The trick in Batam is to find any motorbike taxi stock men to ride on.

Hold on tightly to his waist and inch your way to fondle his balls till he erect. That will be his signal to willingly let you bj him.

Get him to find a secluded spot for the action.

I did it all the times and enjoy the thick cum of straight men.

I got lucky in the sauna of Harmoni Hotel once.

was working out in their gym (relatively old but lots of treadmills and equipment) then proceeded to the men's locker area and the hot pool hidden behind the locker area. It was empty so without hesitation, I hung my towel support and went into the hot pool nude. Amazingly refreshing!

as I was almost done and wanted to get my towel to wrap around me to go to the sauna (just next to the hot pool), this Indonesian hunk of about early 30s with a fit bod (saw him working out earlier) came into the area. He saw me nude and smiled. I smiled back and wrapped my towel around myself before entering the sauna. He followed me in.

in the sauna, I undid my towel and spread it out before lying down nude. He stood at the spot next to my semi erect dick and struck up an obligatory "are you from Singapore" conversation. I pretended to realise that I hadn't covered myself up, and out of 'modesty', wrapped the towel around my waist. He said it's ok, your dick is nice, take away the towel. So I did, and he followed suit, revealing a hard juicy dick.

all was history as we made our way up to my hotel room where he licked my nipples, sucked my cock, I sucked him and eventually he fxxked me raw but pulled out in time to cum over my defined chest and abs. I was moaning in ecstasy as he fxxked me (he was really that good) and shot my load soon after too. We cuddled with the cum between our sweaty but satisfied bodies :)

The trick in Batam is to find any motorbike taxi stock men to ride on.

Hold on tightly to his waist and inch your way to fondle his balls till he erect. That will be his signal to willingly let you bj him.

Get him to find a secluded spot for the action.

I did it all the times and enjoy the thick cum of straight men.

^_^ becarefull.. dont bj them in the road.. hehe

I got lucky in the sauna of Harmoni Hotel once.

was working out in their gym (relatively old but lots of treadmills and equipment) then proceeded to the men's locker area and the hot pool hidden behind the locker area. It was empty so without hesitation, I hung my towel support and went into the hot pool nude. Amazingly refreshing!

as I was almost done and wanted to get my towel to wrap around me to go to the sauna (just next to the hot pool), this Indonesian hunk of about early 30s with a fit bod (saw him working out earlier) came into the area. He saw me nude and smiled. I smiled back and wrapped my towel around myself before entering the sauna. He followed me in.

in the sauna, I undid my towel and spread it out before lying down nude. He stood at the spot next to my semi erect dick and struck up an obligatory "are you from Singapore" conversation. I pretended to realise that I hadn't covered myself up, and out of 'modesty', wrapped the towel around my waist. He said it's ok, your dick is nice, take away the towel. So I did, and he followed suit, revealing a hard juicy dick.

all was history as we made our way up to my hotel room where he licked my nipples, sucked my cock, I sucked him and eventually he fxxked me raw but pulled out in time to cum over my defined chest and abs. I was moaning in ecstasy as he fxxked me (he was really that good) and shot my load soon after too. We cuddled with the cum between our sweaty but satisfied bodies :)

nice experienced..

if u want to new environment ... harmony have new hotel in batam center: harmoni One hotel.

big and nice... but not sure will find PLU there... this hotel quite new...

and yah... the trick to got low rate hotel is.. ask ur local friend to book for u under their name... so for sure they will gave u a local price...

like waht i did last time.. the tourists price is $146, but local price is $65.

cheers ^_^

alot of PLU in batam..and mostfully discreet...

if u lucky ull catch them..

some are not discreet.. and also moneyboy.

R

• 1 month later...

Hi there are quite a number of shopping malls in Batam, what's the opening hours for most malls there? I need recommendation for the following:

1. Food (no Golden Prawn seafood restaurant please)

2. Shopping mall(s)

3. Spa package, preferably with male therapist. Most importantly the therapist must equip with good massage skill!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there are quite a number of shopping malls in Batam, what's the opening hours for most malls there? I need recommendation for the following:

1. Food (no Golden Prawn seafood restaurant please)

2. Shopping mall(s)

3. Spa package, preferably with male therapist. Most importantly the therapist must equip with good massage skill!

Hi Xaz

Mostfully the opening hours for the shopping mall is 10.00am to 9.30 pm.

there are numbers of shopping mall.:

- Megamall Batam center - close to ferry terminal batam center

- Nagoyahill mall - the biggest mall

- Kepri mall - New mall in batam center.

- BCS mall

- DC mall

- Top100

Mostly people like to go to nagoyahill.. cos this one is the bigest one and lot of choice..

but for alternate u can visit others shopping mall also.

For food:

yes you know already the Golden Prawn... but not all peoples like the taste in Golden Prawn...(include me hehe..)

for other choice ... seafood, you can find it in simpang panin in nagoya...

also seafood in along the way close to

but nowdays you can try infront of nagoya hills in the nite... the taste is not bad,,, you can try also.

also if you have time, u can try the seafood in nongsa, and barelang jembatan 3.

for soup mania.... i recomend you to try fish soup in yongki... batam center or in the newly open Kepri mall.

- japanese food: hmmm goodway @wednesday

- but other alternate food: can find it in foodstreet in nagoyahill.

for Spa package i cannt recomended anithing since i never try or go for spa in batam..

^_^

cheers.

Hi Xaz

Mostfully the opening hours for the shopping mall is 10.00am to 9.30 pm.

there are numbers of shopping mall.:

- Megamall Batam center - close to ferry terminal batam center

- Nagoyahill mall - the biggest mall

- Kepri mall - New mall in batam center.

- BCS mall

- DC mall

- Top100

Mostly people like to go to nagoyahill.. cos this one is the bigest one and lot of choice..

but for alternate u can visit others shopping mall also.

For food:

yes you know already the Golden Prawn... but not all peoples like the taste in Golden Prawn...(include me hehe..)

for other choice ... seafood, you can find it in simpang panin in nagoya...

also seafood in along the way close to

but nowdays you can try infront of nagoya hills in the nite... the taste is not bad,,, you can try also.

also if you have time, u can try the seafood in nongsa, and barelang jembatan 3.

for soup mania.... i recomend you to try fish soup in yongki... batam center or in the newly open Kepri mall.

- japanese food: hmmm goodway @wednesday

- but other alternate food: can find it in foodstreet in nagoyahill.

for Spa package i cannt recomended anithing since i never try or go for spa in batam..

^_^

cheers.

anyone wanna go together in June/July?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chubachris

been try massage and reflexy..in nagoya hill..

male teraphys.. u can choose... ^_^

but dunno if they are PLU or not..

its 80K/1.5hours full body massage.

^_^

R

Guest chubachris

been try massage and reflexy..in nagoya hill..

male teraphys.. u can choose... ^_^

but dunno if they are PLU or not..

its 80K/1.5hours full body massage.

^_^

R

Hi,

I just want to know what do you mean by PLU?

tnx

Guest Chinese boy

Now at Nagoya hill for dinner... Will back to my hotel later, i Hotel...

Anyone around and free for drinks? :)

Boring here... Anyone available? At i hotel now...

Guest Chinese boy

Yes, alone here. I found the massage behind the Nagoya Hill called Everyday is good. Price is reasonable and clean... But I was approached by the female massuer for special service... I rejected, haha

Guest Chinese boy

Thks...hope ihotel is great...any Gd massage plc to recommend or shopping? U thr alone tis trip?

U travel here for leisure during 23-24? Alone?

Guest Chinese boy

Shopping?? Don't dream ya... Here got nothing to shop... Whatever u see at batam, u can find it at Singapore, with almost the same price...

Guest Chinese boy

How much u pay for the deluxe room? U can try to get the hotel voucher at travel agent, it will be cheaper...

If u not smoking, remember to request non smoking room... They have limited non smoking room...

• G_M changed the title to Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.